Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/spotify
Spotify has an awesome feature that allows users to listen without an Internet connection. Watch this video to find out how to download music and podcasts on ...
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on. Bug fixes and improvements in this version include: - Fixed stability issues
Spotify New music and podcasts App Video Statistics
Spotify New music and podcasts Reviews (62)
I can't find the song?
Clashes all the time. Issues with speakers. Not abble to Bluetooth etc etc. Have 8 speakers around the house just purely due to the fact that love the sound but app and control.... Terrible!
For the last week or so I just get a blank screen when using Spotify on CarPlay and the sky q box. I can still here the music but can’t control the menu. This is annoying on the sky box but dangerous and illegal on CarPlay if I want to chane my music selection. Spotify please fix this problem soon.
good informative video.....
Awesome but there’s one thing that keeps bothering me and that is when you play a song on speakers thruout the house it plays on all of them on a really high volume which is very dangerous. It might be because of the way I am doing it but maybe it could be a lot easier on adjusting the sound like maybe starting the song at a lower volume. This is a great app and is probably one of the best out there there’s some things that I think they should work on but since they updated this it is defiantly a awesome app to use
Keep being blown away by how the app updates to suit what I like... kind of incredible to see how this is transforming how we listen to music. So Into it! I feel like the more you engage with the app the better it gets- still have a hard time finding more obscure podcasts without prior knowledge to them but I’m sure it’ll change as it blows up.
Good informative video thanks for making this.
Spotify is way better than Apple Music
Would be easily 5 stars but due to lack of Light Theme support drops all the way to 1 stars at best. Extended stare at the app kills my poor eyes
for a while now i must start my xbox app playing first, before i can control music from my iphone. before this didn’t happen. hate to start music on my xbox just to get control from phone.
🎵🎶🎵🎵🎶🔊 Spotify , great App
what does it mean if i clicked download but it says“waiting to download”??
Chuck Norris believes in lethal injection. He just shoves his index finger through your skull.
It would be much better if the app wouldn’t keep on showing ads for people who don’t want to pay to get premium because it is a wast of money. Also it keeps on kickings me out of the app and shutting off my iPad and I have an iPad Air and nothing is wrong with it PLEASE FIX THIS I LOVE MUSIC BUT IT IS NOT LETTING ME PLAY IT!
I’ve been charged 2 x billing cycles and my premium won’t work. Never before had an issue in 7 years now I’m paying for a service I can’t use. Turns out iTunes failed to pay Spotify and now I’m out of pocket for two billing cycles and had to re pay. Haven’t heard back from anyone yet
Given it a four star rating. I do like what is available. I wish there were more NZ music available instead of the one hit wonders. Still really good. Great to listen to music everyday.
Linea Ernst Andersson
Dizi ve programların jenerik müziğini bulamıyorum mesela Serdar kılıç yaptığı doğadaki insan programın jenerik müziklerini dinlemek istiyorum
Gvj hoc chkjbj
Hayatımda kullandığım en iyi müzik uygulamadı.Teşekkürler spotify.
You have my thanks, have a pleasant day!
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
Spotify New music and podcasts Wiki
Spotify New music and podcasts app wiki coming soon. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, spotify, spotify tutorial, spotify offline listening, spotify download, spotify offline, spotify no internet, spotify no data, download songs on spotify, save songs on spotify, download podcasts on spotify, download playlists on spotify, download albums on spotify, spotify downloads, spotify listen offline, spotify stream offline, spotify save,
Spotify New music and podcasts App News
- Which Music Streaming Service Should You Use? - There are tons of music streaming services you can pick from right now (including a brand-new HD service from Amazon). They work on whatever smartphone you own, usually support streaming to speakers through Airplay or Google Cast, and typically come with prem…
- Pandora now lets you share music and podcasts to your Instagram Stories - Pandora today announced a new integration with Instagram that will allow users to share their favorite music and podcasts to their Instagram Story. The feature comes well over a year after Spotify launched a similar integration with Instagram Stories, and onl…
- Spotify aims to turn podcast fans into podcast creators with ‘Create podcast’ test - Spotify is testing a new ‘Create podcast’ feature that shows up atop a user’s list of their subscribed podcasts in the app interface, as first uncovered by Jane Manchung Wong (@wongmjane) (via Engadget). The button then provides a takeover promotion directing…
- Pandora debuts a desktop app for Windows with support for music & podcasts - Pandora today is launching a desktop app for Windows users following its debut of a native Mac app earlier this year. On Mac, Pandora offers a variety of features for desktop users like on-screen notifications, keyboard controls, and a way to select listening…