Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Meal Plans & Online Coaching: RemingtonJamesFitness.com ▻FINAL BOSS SUPPLEMENTS (Code RJF10 For Discount): ...
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly. That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey. We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
MyFitnessPal App Video Statistics
MyFitnessPal Reviews (167)
Which matter more? Calories or Macros?
Nowhere in the trial message does it mention cost. This is absolutely unethical. Most people don’t realize that the trial ends quickly and you are then subscribed to a $10/month auto renew membership. MFP: if you’re proud of your service you would make your pricing obvious and clear. Why trick people into joining a “trial” membership? Shame on you.
I tried a few other apps when this one started crashing but I found that, even with its bugginess, I still liked it better than any of the others. Here’s hoping this update fixes the crashing.
Navigating to the “Add food” section causes the screen to freeze in the middle of the animation and there are no back/close buttons on the screen. Preference updates don’t get saved for some reason, for instance I had to update the calorie goal 3 times before it actually showed up on my profile properly. The bottom menu does this weird thing by just losing half of it’s height when navigating between pages. Why is the opacity of the bottom bar not totally opaque btw? That doesn’t seems like a sensible design choice. Navigation in general is really horrible honestly. I’m getting anxiety just looking at the app icon now and I might be traumatized for the rest of the week. I’ll update my rating if you fix the bugs.
I used google reminders to make sure I add food as I go during day so make sure don't go over limit.
I started at 485 and I’m down to 402. I think I’m way less now. Thanks to MyFitnessPal I have been able to understand more of what I eat. I never thought it was important then I turned 50 and my health went down hill. Thank you MyFitnessPal for helping me through my struggles to lose weight not trying to regain it. Gastric Sleeve soon will most likely go premium because I need to track the times I eat.
Went to make a receipt this morning and the app keeps crashing after 30 seconds or so ... HORRIBLE!
i like it
2 questions; 1st When the digits turn negative on the "remaining" part does that mean i over did my daily calorie intake??? 2nd If my Macros say my daily protein intake is 20% and my total is 16% does that mean im short 4%???? .....keep in mind the app stated i had achieved my daily protein intake... What should i trust??
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before Chuck Norris kills me in my sleep.
For a company that is large as Under Armour it is simply unacceptable to have data breach of this size. On top of that they haven’t notified the users even after a year while the customers details are being sold on the darkweb
So you were hacked in Feb 2018. And I’m notified through a third party security check service that my email, IP and password has been leaked? Why haven’t you notified us users, clearly explaining what had happened and what appropriate steps should be taken to secure our data? I would have that thought that a developer that provides a service to store intimately in-depth data of users health records and lifestyle choices would have been taken seriously. Guess not.
Suffered a massive data breach. Simply inexcusable.
when i use the bar code a flash light comes on, why??
MAKE IT COUNT
You talk so much
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
MyFitnessPal is a smartphone app and website that tracks diet and exercise to determine optimal caloric intake and nutrients for the users' goals and uses gamification elements to motivate users. Users can either scan the barcodes of various food items or manually add them in the database of over five million different foods. Working in conjunction with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit and Garmin wearable devices users can synchronize their health data to third-party devices for easier mobility. In a Consumer Reports diet rating, the free version of MyFitnessPal was rated the best free program (with 83 points) in overall satisfaction, "maintenance, calorie awareness, and food variety".In February 2015, Under Armour acquired MyFitnessPal.. Remington James Fitness, Remington James, MyFitnessPal Tutorial, How to track macros using myfitnesspal, myfitnesspal for beginners, Myfitnesspal explanation, how to use myfitnesspal, how to track your macros, how to log your macros, best smartphone app for tracking macros, myfitnesspal for tracking calories, Using Myfitnesspal the right way, how to use macro tracking apps, beginners guide to myfitnesspal, how to find your macros,
MyFitnessPal App News
- Should you buy the Galaxy Watch Active or the Fossil Sport? - We've been reviewing smartwatches for so long that most of us still have a Pebble sitting around somewhere. We've tested just about every Wear OS watch there is, and use that expertise to help you make your next purchase. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active Well-roun…
- I wear fitness trackers all the time... and I still gained weight. Here's why - CNET - Wearing a fitness tracker won't make you healthy.
- My New Diet Is An App: Weight Loss Goes Digital - The popularity of weight loss apps, especially among younger people, has forced the traditional weight loss programs to revamp their models to include online, on-demand support.
- I've lost 120 pounds — here are 5 ways I plan to keep it off - I've lost more than 120 pounds throughout my weight-loss journey. To further reach my weight-loss goals, I will continue to track my calories and continue to exercise. I will also be especially careful with the foods that made me obese in the first place. Ove…