Subscribe Now on Your iPhone® or iPad®
Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV shows and movies all the time. Browse titles or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies that you’ll love—just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalized Netflix experience built around the movies and TV shows they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
Try us free for 1 month! If you enjoy your Netflix trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that begins at sign up. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through Netflix.
The Best Streaming Service Money Can Buy! Download: IOS ~ Fcep5q Google Play ~ 45ci7R Amazon ~ goo....
You worry about what to watch next, we’re busy making that experience even better.
Netflix App Video Statistics
Netflix Reviews (9)
Lol. This app before join it like you it's obligatory buy 👎👎👎 how can join for free month..
Terrarium tv is like netflix on steroids
How do I change the resolution?
When will we be able as with ALL the other players, to fast forward?
Always crash, useless. The updates make it even worse
It’s ok when you don’t update it, than it works, no problems so far because I didn’t update it.
Where can i see the ratings on the movies to see its a good movie or a bad one. I dont see no stars. And im on Android galaxy s8+
Do a review for App called TV SHOW TIME it's pretty good app for keeping track of your TV shows
chances are by the time you meet Chuck Norris, you've already been roundhoused.
There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly.
Netflix is an American entertainment company that provides streaming media, video-on-demand online, and DVD by mail. It was founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California. In 2013, Netflix expanded into film and television production as well as online distribution. It is headquartered in Los Gatos, California. Netflix's initial business model included DVD sales and rental, although Hastings jettisoned DVD sales about a year after Netflix's founding to focus on the DVD rental by mail business. In 2007, Netflix expanded its business with the introduction of streaming media, while retaining the DVD and Blu-ray rental service. The company expanded internationally, with streaming made available to Canada in 2010 and continued growing its streaming service from there; by January 2016, Netflix services operated in over 190 countries – it is available worldwide except Mainland China, Syria, North Korea and Crimea. Netflix entered the content-production industry in 2012, debuting its first series, Lilyhammer. It has greatly expanded the production of both film and television series since then, offering "Netflix Original" content through its online library of films and television. Netflix released an estimated 126 original series or films in 2016, more than any other network or cable channel. As of April 2018, Netflix had 125 million total subscribers worldwide, including 56.71 million in the United States. Their efforts to produce new content, secure the rights for additional content, and diversify through 190 countries has resulted in the company racking up billions in long-term debt: $21.9 billion as of September 2017, up from $16.8 billion from the same time the previous year, although only $6.5 billion of this is long-term debt; the remaining are long-term obligations. Netflix's headquarters are located at 121 Albright Way, Los Gatos, California, United States. They also have other offices in the Netherlands, Brazil, India, Japan, and South Korea.. Malcolm, Bennink, MalolmBennink, Tech, Technology, Review, App, Walkthrough, Tutorial, 2017, June, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, HBO GO, HBO Now, Movies, TV Shows, $10, The Best Streaming Service Money Can Buy!, The Best Streaming Service, How to Use the Netflix App, Netflix for iPhone, Netflix for Kindle, Kindle Fire, Netflix for Android, Malcom, Bennick, Best Free Apps June 2017, Apple TV, TV App, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Fuller House, netflix movies, free netflix,
Netflix App News
- Here’s What’s Coming and Going From Netflix in April 2018 - April is the cruelest month, if you’re a fan of Cool Runnings. The inspiring story of redemption and warm-weather bobsledding leaves Netflix on April 1. But Beethoven’s Christmas Adventure arrives on Netflix the same day, just in time! But seriously, it’s a g…
- How to Find Everything New on Netflix at Any Time (Without Using Netflix) - If you’re a Netflix junkie, you know the drill by now: you come home from work, kick off your shoes, decant that red you’ve been saving all week, and fire up Netflix. You then spend the next 45 minutes scanning through every single movie or TV show on the ser…
- How to Delete Your Netflix History - Your Netflix viewing history can be both a blessing and a curse. The app keeping track of what you’ve watched in the past helps it make some more educated suggestions about what you should watch in the future when you’re bored and need some help deciding, and…
- Here’s What’s Coming and Going From Netflix in May 2018 - Hey, what’d you watch on Netflix this month? Any of those new titles they dropped ? Did you see Cold Mountain ? Maybe Mortal Kombat ? Now there’s a Venn diagram that’s just two circles. Here are the new TV shows, movies, and stand-up specials coming to Netfli…