Looking for the most talked about TV shows and movies from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, movies, documentaries, and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV shows and movies all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favorites, and stream videos right on your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalized Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and movies and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
The Best Streaming Service Money Can Buy! Download: IOS ~ Fcep5q Google Play ~ 45ci7R Amazon ~ goo....
We’re working on the app experience. You work on what, when, and how you watch next. That's equally as important. We know you have choices. In this release, we made gallery improvements so it’s easier to find the perfect thing to watch.
Netflix App Video Statistics
Netflix Reviews (21)
Can I watch korean and chinise drama?
Can you buy movie
Habla en español infeliz
I've downloaded the app. I wanted to pay for it though DCB (Direct Carrier Billing) option, but Netflix doesn't support payments from Google Play Store anymore. I don't have a credit card (Or any other type of card). What can I do now?
Download Torrent and download movies .. Don't spend money on such expensive apps
Chuck Norris' leg kicks hit hard enough to knock the polio vaccine out of your body
I don't see any horror movies on mine it lied 😧
Lol. This app before join it like you it's obligatory buy 👎👎👎 how can join for free month..
Blaze with the fire that is never extinguished.
Netflix, Inc. () is an American media-services provider headquartered in Los Gatos, California, founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California. The company's primary business is its subscription-based streaming OTT service which offers online streaming of a library of films and television programs, including those produced in-house. As of April 2019, Netflix had over 148 million paid subscriptions worldwide, including 60 million in the United States, and over 154 million subscriptions total including free trials. It is available almost worldwide except in mainland China (due to local restrictions) as well as Syria, North Korea, and Crimea (due to US sanctions). The company also has offices in the Netherlands, Brazil, India, Japan, and South Korea. Netflix is a member of the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA). Netflix's initial business model included DVD sales and rental by mail, but Hastings abandoned the sales about a year after the company's founding to focus on the initial DVD rental business. Netflix expanded its business in 2010 with the introduction of streaming media while retaining the DVD and Blu-ray rental business. The company expanded internationally in 2010 with streaming available in Canada, followed by Latin America and the Caribbean. Netflix entered the content-production industry in 2012, debuting its first series Lilyhammer. Since 2012, Netflix has taken more of an active role as producer and distributor for both film and television series, and to that end, it offers a variety of "Netflix Original" content through its online library. By January 2016, Netflix services operated in more than 190 countries. Netflix released an estimated 126 original series and films in 2016, more than any other network or cable channel. Their efforts to produce new content, secure the rights for additional content, and diversity through 190 countries have resulted in the company racking up billions in debt: $21.9 billion as of September 2017, up from $16.8 billion from the previous year. $6.5 billion of this is long-term debt, while the remaining is in long-term obligations. In October 2018, Netflix announced it would raise another $2 billion in debt to help fund new content. . Malcolm, Bennink, MalolmBennink, Tech, Technology, Review, App, Walkthrough, Tutorial, 2017, June, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, HBO GO, HBO Now, Movies, TV Shows, $10, The Best Streaming Service Money Can Buy!, The Best Streaming Service, How to Use the Netflix App, Netflix for iPhone, Netflix for Kindle, Kindle Fire, Netflix for Android, Malcom, Bennick, Best Free Apps June 2017, Apple TV, TV App, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Fuller House, netflix movies, free netflix,
Netflix App News
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix the Week of June 24, 2019 - Can’t wait for Spider-Man: Far From Home to hit theaters on July 5? Get your summer spidey-fix this week with Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Wednesday), the highly acclaimed animated feature from 2018. It won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature Fi…
- How to Create a Floating Netflix Player on Your Desktop - According to multiple reports, Netflix is testing a new pop-out player for those who use Netflix’s website to stream their favorite shows. While I tend to only use Netflix’s apps, there’s something elegant about this new approach—if you have access to the fea…
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix in July 2019 - Big month for Netflix’s biggest shows. There’s a new season of Stranger Things on the 4th—the children are teens now, STRANGE—and new Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Captain Underpants, and Queer Eye on the 19th. Orange Is the New Black is orange-is-the-new…
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix the Week of July 8, 2019 - Mary Poppins Returns (Tuesday) is actually supposed to be good, so I’m going to suggest you give it a whirl before you assume it’s too PG or too family-oriented for you. That Emily Blunt is delightful and we all know it. Read more...