Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Check out my brand new website (in progress) ypdyoutube.com REFERRAL CODES: Tryp: trypaaron8670 signin.tryprides.com?re=trypaaron8670 ...
We update the Uber app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update: - The look and feel of selecting different ride options - Localization improvements Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber engine running. Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
Uber App Video Statistics
Uber Reviews (73)
Mine doesn't have the search magnifier at the top left. I'm also just getting food orders, even though I'm a driver
Muhammad usman Usman
Which driver work with uber they employ they did call self employed
Can someone help me. Ive got the new uber app. Im struggling to find allsorts of things. But mainly i cant find how to share my trip anymore. Uber keep telling me that the button for it is still in the top left of the screen but all ive got there is a search icon. Has anyone got any idea please.
My frustration is even greater with the "must allow overlays" arrogance. Uber Driver app always has an Uber shortcut icon on the display and always pops up next ride on top of other work I am doing. Arrogance! So now we know why they wanted to release an "updated" app. Who's kidding who!
This was my first time using an Uber. I mist say that I’m very satisfied. The driver was super nice and very professional 👍🏻
Joanne is a very conscientious driver! She’s very personable and knows the area. Great experience! I’ll be using Uber again!!!
When I asked for a ride the app seemed to indicate that no drivers were available. Needing to be at the airport by 4:15 a.m. this morning, we opted to drive our own car and leave it in parking garage. That cost us the hassle of getting our daughter to arrange to pick up the car and take it home. The cost of parking at the airport will be a minimum of $15. Now, granted this is the first snafu that we have had with Uber and have always had good service. Even later in the day we called for a car and were picked up from our destination airport within 2 minutes. Disappointed in this early morning attempt.
Do you know why my app has a black background? I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again. Thanks
Chuck Norris blows more testosterone into a handkerchief than Arnie can ever hope to have.
So how can u pick which one u wanna do now because I’m trying to pick ubereats? Plzz answer someone
Sucks new app too slow no passenger pic up line..also very bad.. Sometime Distance not calculates..
Your sacred space is where you can find yourself again and again.
Uber is a transportation network company (TNC) headquartered in San Francisco, California. Uber offers services including peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab hailing, food delivery, and a bicycle-sharing system. The company has operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps. Uber has been so prominent in the sharing economy that the changes in industries as a result of it have been referred to as Uberisation and many startups have described their products as "Uber for X".The name "Uber" is a reference to the common (and somewhat colloquial) word uber, meaning "topmost" or "super", and having its origins in the German word über, cognate with over, meaning "above".Uber is estimated to have 100 million worldwide users and a 69% market share in the United States.Uber is a gold member of the Linux Foundation and has a five star privacy rating from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.Most jurisdictions regulate TNCs such as Uber and TNCs are banned from operating in some jurisdictions. For more information, see Legality of TNCs by jurisdiction. . new uber app, new uber app update, new upber app 2018, new uber app review, new uber app release date, new uber app download, uber app for drivers, uber app tutorial 2018, uber app tutorial for drivers, reaction new uber driver app, uber driver app, uber parter app, how to use uber, uber app, uber app tutorial android, uber driver app tutorial 2018, ypd, your personal driver, uber app live,
Uber App News
- How to Respond to Microaggressions as a Person of Color - Within minutes of any first date, Uber ride, or really any social gathering that requires meeting total strangers, usually the first thing brought up are questions of my ethnicity. People love to guess. Read more...
- How to Get Free Food on Super Bowl Sunday - It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Christmas—the Super Bowl! Read more...
- I'm Behavioral Economist Benjamin Ho, and This Is How I Work - This is one hell of a How I Work. Economist Ben Ho studies things like apologies, trust, and inequality from an economic perspective—the kind of approach that makes a good NPR story. He’s blisteringly hard-working, he gets excited about workflows and old-scho…
- How to Submit a Bug Report to Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, and More - Leaky security, hardware exploits, crashes, broken features—every piece of hardware or software is prone to bugs and vulnerabilities, and it’s likely you’ve had the misfortune of dealing with them at some point in your tech life. While most people grin, bear …