Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Uber updated its app! Check out the NEW How to Use the Uber Passenger App HERE - youtube.com/watch?v=x7EYAQdhi4c&t ** RSG Contributor ...
We update the Uber app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update: - Improvements to the rider experience - Refined user interface Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber engine running. Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
Uber App Video Statistics
Uber Reviews (149)
Mit dem Aktionscode "p5ea9f" bekommt ihr 5€ Rabatt auf eine Fahrt in Uber :) liebe Grüße
do you get free rides for being a member and using uber often?
This app killed my phone from 25% to zero on Low power mode in 8min, iPhone 6s. Luckily the cab turned up!
Hi it seems the fares have Increased drastically since I’ve updated the app! I use uber often and have addresses that i use for and compared to my last trips to these addresses when I wanted to book one yesterday I notice the fare was ridiculous.. a journey that normally costs me £6 was quoted £11-£15 And a journey previously cost me £11-13 I was quoted £15-20 This is ridiculous I ended up calling a local taxi firm! Can someone look into this ASAP and rectify ?!
I find it highly frustrating when you book a Uber and the cab it will say 5 minuets alway then the driver cancels on me!!! then another will take its place and the same happens again! you can’t do anything about, and worst thing of all if it makes me late and I then decided to cancel the trip because I’ve been cancelled 2-3 times and waited up to 40 minuets I get charged £4 with no easy way you make a complaint. It puts me off using Uber for this reason.
From what I understand the 1st ride is free. I must have order the Uber ride about 5 times and it never shows up. Is it cause I need to add my credit or debit card 1st.
The drive was the worst customer experience I’ve ever had!!!!!
The updated version is not good. It doesn’t allow me to write complain& comments .They narrow down the choices for riders.Making a false instruction, bad update. I wish I did not update mine.
Thanks for the great video! I downloaded the Uber app so that I could get my youngest son to work and I DID NOT know how to use the Uber app. This helped me tremendously, but sadly since I already downloaded the app I cannot use the $15 off the first ride (bummer)!
great video! just made a youtube channel you inspired me im driving in NYC!
Chuck Norris put his rows in a duck.
From Maxwell J
My first ride with Uber I thought the charge made to my CC was higher than I accepted on Fri night from the train station?? But the driver & his driving was very good As it was my first ride I found finding Daniel in a strange location was difficult for me but locals helped me Cheers
use ur live location so driver can find you easily and when you book uber it asks to use ur current location its you job to check that current location is right. and make where you standing there is parking for a car. you could also call the driver
So far have not managed to get through to a lift. Have tried several times but I always get “Oops there seems seems to be a problem” I’ve contacted Uber but the problem remains.
Boy this is very complicated
Becoming worse than ever in istanbul
Merhaba arkadaşlar size (10 ₺'ye kadar) ÜCRETSİZ bir Uber yolculuğu hediye etmek istiyorum KOD; t69s2h
Yolculuklara durak ekleme opsiyonunu neden kaldirdiniz son versiyonda, çok kötü olmuş
Great information, thanks
The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
Uber Technologies Inc. (doing business as Uber) is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, bicycle-sharing, and transportation network company (TNC) headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps. Uber has been prominent in the sharing economy, so much so that the changes in industries as a result of it have been referred to as Uberisation.Uber has also been the subject of protests and legal actions, including a criminal investigation for its use, until March 2017, of Greyball software to avoid giving rides to regulators. The name "Uber" is a reference to the common (and somewhat colloquial) word uber, meaning "topmost" or "super", and having its origins in the German word über, cognate with over, meaning "above".. Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Doordash, Rideshare Insurance, Uber driver, Uber passenger, Uber app, How to use Uber app,
Uber App News
- The Best Bangkok Travel Tips From Our Readers - Get a foot massage while you’re in Bangkok. Every week on Hack Your City, there’s one tip that gets repeated and repeated, and this week, it’s this: Get a foot massage every day. We got a great variety of tips this week, ranging far beyond the usual restauran…
- Uber hopes a new font will symbolize its turnaround - Uber has been through a lot since it booted Travis Kalanick : a new CEO, a new management team and an emphasis on doing things by the book (even if it proves costly ). But how is it supposed to convey that it turned a corner besides ads? Through a new font, a…
- Uber is searching for a third city to test its flying taxis - Uber's flying taxi service was supposed to debut in Dallas, Los Angeles and Dubai, but its deal with the emirate fizzled out before tests could even begin. It still wants to trial UberAir outside the country, though, so it launched a search for a third test c…
- Uber wants to make its own electric scooters - Uber is working on its own scooter to compete with Lime, Bird, Scoot and others, according to Bloomberg. The project is being overseen by Jump, a bike-sharing firm that Uber acquired in April for a reported $200 million. Little is known about the hardware, ho…