Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
RSG Contributor Jon K offers a crash course on how to use the Uber driver app, including Uber Pool requests, how to text your passenger, and more. Haven't ...
We update the app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Check back next week to see the latest features and fixes available. Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber engine running. Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
Uber App Video Statistics
Uber Reviews (147)
In NYC you need 2 months and several grand for TLC application for taxi license and license plate.
Mines just shows a video how to start driving for uber i been trying to contact them for a week now still nothing i give up fuck uber..
I just started driving with Uber outside my full time job. Any suggestions on how to find things in Tulsa? It shows okc but not Tulsa.
I enjoyed my first experience with Uber thanks to Ram. He was so courteous and professional!
Costa Rica, CANADA,USA: Miami, NEW YORK, LA #TEXAS
who,s balance is credited in bote payment methord paytm and cash
Great service, comfortable car , nice and tidy
Do you get a free ride if it's your dirt time?
Most people have Microwave ovens. Chuck Norris has a Megawave oven.
Just kept saying ‘Oops something went wrong, consult in app help’. Hopeless...
It makes my life so much easier.
can you tell where the recipient is before you accept the delivery?
Updated needed as this app has changed. Great video though.
The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.
Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, food delivery, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 633 cities worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps. The name "Uber" is a reference to the common (and somewhat colloquial) word "uber", meaning "topmost" or "super", and having its origins in the German word über, meaning "above". Uber has been prominent in the sharing economy, so much so that the changes in industries as a result of it have been referred to as Uberisation. Uber has also been the subject of protests and legal actions and the subject of a criminal investigation for its use of Greyball.. Uber, Lyft, Postmates, Doordash, Rideshare Insurance, Uber driver, Uber passenger, uber partner, uber app, partner app, uber partner app, how to, text your uber passenger, uberpool,
Uber App News
- When Rating Something Great, Give It the Maximum Number of Stars - “This Uber/Airbnb/restaurant was really great,” you think to yourself, as you sit down to write a review. You type up everything you loved about the ride/apartment/meal, and then you hover your cursor over the star ratings. “Well,” you think, “there’s always …
- This Bus Route Gets You to Five Major Cities in the UK for Less Than $90 - It’s easy to shrug off bus travel when you can fly, take trains, or rent cars, but bus travel almost always has one distinct advantage: it’s dirt cheap. If you’re traveling to the UK anytime soon, check out their bus routes. You can see a sizable portion of t…
- Smart Speakers Are a Great Tool for the Visually Impaired - Touchscreens have become the primary way many of us interact with the digital world, but they aren’t great options for the visually impaired. Smartphones have small displays and require precise controls, and their screens shut off after a few moments of inact…
- Ask The Salty Waitress: What can I do when my friends behave like knuckleheads? - Salty Waitress is The Takeout’s advice column from a real-life waitress that will teach you how not to behave like a garbage person while dining out—and maybe in real life. Read more...