“…there's no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images...” — The Guardian
“It's in my Top 5 "must have" photo apps.” — Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, IPPAwards
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.” — Life In LoFi
TouchRetouch is an app that offers you all the tools you need to efficiently remove unwanted content from your iPhone photos.
What magic can you do with TouchRetouch?
• Remove telephone wires and posts, power lines
• Remove surface breaks and scratches — both straight and curved
• Remove photobombers
• Remove pimples and skin blemishes
• Remove human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
• Remove whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
Make unwanted objects vanish right before your eyes by just marking them.
With Blemish Remover, you can touch any minor blemish once to remove it forever.
SINGLE-FLICK LINE REMOVAL — INNOVATIVE FEATURE
Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise — the app will find the line.
If you need to erase only a part of a line, use Segment Remover.
Set Line Thickness to Thin, Medium, or Thick for better performance.
Eliminate distractions from photos with the Object Removal tool — select either Brush or Lasso, mark the content to be removed, and then tap the Go button.
Remove defects or duplicate objects by using the Clone Stamp tool.
Adjust Stamp Size, Hardness, and Opacity as desired.
Use Eraser to wipe out what has just been cloned.
Set Eraser Size, Hardness, and Opacity as needed.
Watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
Read some tips and advice on how to get more out of the tools the app offers.
Download TouchRetouch now and have a bit of magic in your pocket.
TouchRetouch is brought to you by ADVA Soft — a developer of Handy Photo and AntiCrop. We are doing our utmost to create apps that would positively affect your photo-editing experience. Visit ADVA Soft website at adva-soft.com to learn more about the company and the apps it develops.
For any assistance with TouchRetouch, contact ADVA Soft Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome all your inquiries, comments, or suggestions about the app.
Love TouchRetouch? Would you like to become our beta tester and help us beta-test the app? Let us know by sending your feedback at email@example.com.
This update fixes a couple of issues we revealed right after we rolled out the previous update. Here are a few things we managed to reproduce and fix: • Fixed an issue causing the app to quit when selecting a photo in the TouchRetouch Extension • Fixed a crashing problem with selecting the next photo for editing after having opened one • Fixed an issue causing the app to keep informing of the lack of storage without a reason The changes and improvements we added to the previous update — just for you not to miss them: • Added support for three-finger Undo/Redo gestures • Made it possible to save a photo taken from a burst separately from the burst • Made general performance and stability improvements • Fixed an occasional issue with not being able to zoom in/out on photos • Fixed an issue with a photo being saved in a format different than the original • Fixed an issue that caused the app to quit when changing the order of albums in Photos • Fixed an issue with the app opening the gallery instead of the last session when using the “Continue editing” Siri suggestion • Fixed occasional crashes in Clone Stamp
TouchRetouch App Video Statistics
TouchRetouch Reviews (0)
Use it all the time great app Phil Jordan
App inspector 01
Doesn’t really work at all it’s a waste of money
Hopefully I’ll get tiktok famous now
It soo very goo👍 tanks!
This app is amazing
Mad guy 293857477
Not working I want my money back the eraser doesn’t work
Every time I try erasing something from a photo it just becomes blurry and bad, hopefully you can fix this and make this easier to control.
The app works great, but I can’t understand why they would limit the resolution of an original, larger than 18 mpix image. And it does so upon opening the image, and no further warning is given. If you have a fast device, you may even miss the warning. I purchased the app outright, so there doesn’t appear to be any kind of in app purchase to remove the limit. It is simply limited by design. For that, two stars!
Purchased this not knowing there was one for the iPad. Maybe I missed it but should be clearly stated on both pages that there is a different version.
Only removes the tiniest stuff otherwise not useful at all
The object removal tool is amazing I use it on a LOT of my photos but the blemish tool could use a bit of an update other than that it is phenomenal and I highly recommend you to buy it! 😁
This is the most dumbest purchases I have ever made. This app dose not work properly what so ever! Do not listen to what other people say about this app bc I did and trust me IT DOSE NOT WORK it’s a Scam. If you want proof tell me I’m happy to show you. DONT GET THIS APP!!!
Chuck Norris doesnt have any kids because the velocity of his orgasms are so strong that the sperm explodes out of his dick staight out of the back of the womans skull
Very impressed at object removal
What next batman
This app is great ....does a great job and easy as to use
It just making the faces longer an pixely doesn’t work like they show you in the video
Sorunsuz çok güzel bi uygulama ve ilk defa değecek bir uygulama aldım değdi, Gözünüz kapalı alabilirsin!
Excellent results removing unwanted objects. A must for all photographers.
Güzel yorumları görünce indireyim dedim ama param boşa gitti, beceriyle vs de alakası yok çok başarısız bir uygulama
Happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors.
TouchRetouch is a photo editing software commonly used to erase small abnormalities in photos. This software is found on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store..
TouchRetouch App News
- Así ganan dinero las 100 aplicaciones más populares de Android: un repaso a sus permisos y sistemas de monetización - Descargar una aplicación es bastante sencillo: abres Google Play si usas Android o App Store si usas iOS, buscas la app que quieras (que posiblemente sea gratuita), la bajas, la instalas, la abres y listo, aplicación funcionando. Y es curioso, ¿no? ¿Cómo es p…
- TouchRetouch : l'effaceur numérique que l'on ne peut qu'adopter - Voilà qu'arrive le 24 décembre, date du sacro-saint réveillon de Noël... Et il vous manque un cadeau. Ne cherchez plus, on l'a trouvé pour vous ! À la fois bon marché, performant et dématérialisé, on vous garantit que ce petit cadeau va faire plaisir à tous l…
- Apple e i suoi servizi da record: 386 milioni di dollari su App Store solo a capodanno - Il 2019 è stato l'anno dei servizi per Apple, con fatturato in crescita e tante nuove proposte. E nel periodo tra Natale e capodanno su App Store si registrano spese per quasi un miliardo e mezzo di dollari
- Las 10 mejores apps de Social Media para 2020 - Hoy en día, el usuario dispone de muchas opciones para gestionar las redes sociales. Gracias a estas aplicaciones, es muy..... The post Las 10 mejores apps de Social Media para 2020 appeared first on TreceBits - Redes Sociales y Tecnología.