With Hulu you can watch thousands of TV shows and movies, exclusive Originals, past seasons, current episodes, and more.
If you're an existing Hulu subscriber, you have the option to watch Live TV for sports, news, and can’t-miss events on the device of your choice. That means you can enjoy all your TV in one place with a personalized plan that works for you—Hulu, Hulu (No Ads), or Hulu +Live TV*.
*Regional restrictions, blackouts and additional terms apply.
Stream movies, discover new shows, and more. Here’s what you have access to on all Hulu plans:
• A curated TV experience—get personalized recommendations every time you watch
• Personalized profiles—create up to 6 profiles so everyone can keep track of their shows, movies, networks, and more
• My Stuff—track your favorites by adding shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices
• Watch at home or on the go—all on your TV, smartphone, or tablet
• Premium networks—Get networks including HBO®, SHOWTIME®, CINEMAX®, and STARZ® for an additional monthly subscription fee
• No hidden fees—There are no equipment rentals fees, or installation appointments
Our ad-supported plan lets you browse the largest streaming library. Stream over 85,000 episodes of the shows you love or haven’t yet discovered. Find classic hits like Seinfeld and The Golden Girls. Discover today’s most popular shows like This is Us and The Good Doctor. Get exclusive Originals from Emmy® winner The Handmaid’s Tale to the Stephen King-inspired Castle Rock, or The Act, starring Emmy® winner Patricia Arquette.
Hulu (No Ads)
This plan gives you everything you get with the Hulu plan in an ad-free* experience. *There are a few shows in our streaming library that are not included in Hulu (No Ads) due to streaming rights. Episodes of those shows will stream uninterrupted — there will just be a quick ad before and after each video. Plus, you can download from thousands of titles to watch offline.*
*Select content available for download.
Hulu + Live TV
Watch live and on-demand TV from 60+ top channels, including sports, news, and more. Plus, get unlimited access to the entire Hulu streaming library through our ad-supported plan. no cable required.
Hulu + Live TV plan only available on Apple TV Gen. 4, iPod Touch Gen. 6, 4K Apple TV, or iPhone/iPad running iOS 12 or later.
Download the Hulu app and start watching today.
You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your iTunes account starting at the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment automatically renews unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to U.S. customers only.
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated websites and apps. To learn more, visit aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, download the App Choices app at aboutads.info/appchoices. Hulu is committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.
TO JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP JUST PLS WATCH THE VIDEO AND DONT SKIPP IT TO GET TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE APPS AND MORE !!!! FOR M3u ...
New Introducing the new Like and Dislike functions! While you’re browsing through the app on your iOS device, you can like or dislike titles to get better recommendations. When you Like something we’ll try to recommend similar shows and movies, and we’ll stop suggesting anything that you Dislike. Fixed We’re making a list. We’re checking it twice. We’re finding out bugs have been naughty, not nice! That’s right — we’ve squashed any pesky bugs that were getting in the way of Merry Streaming. We’ve also made a few accessibility improvements and ironed out some kinks.
Hulu: Stream TV shows & movies App Video Statistics
Hulu: Stream TV shows & movies Reviews (800)
Currently the tested one to be able to get 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗳𝗹𝗶𝘅 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 izz from *TRIXHAX. NET* (remove.the.spaces) *the ver..2.13 is good
WOW thats awesome
Every 3-4 minutes there is a 90 second ad break. I shouldn’t have to watch over 25% ads for something I am paying for. Netflix and Disney plus are much better choices. The only reason it has two stars is because they do have a lot of the good shows Netflix took away.
This movie wast great I would give it 👍🏾👍🏾😎
I’m paying for an app that plays ads. Not cool! I don’t want to watch ads. I want to watch the show in peace. Thanks.
How do you block ads on tubi tv please help I don’t mind ads but there are many and they run 30 sec each I stop watching shows half way many times thanks in advance
Chuck Norris is 10 years older than his father
Thank you for sharing and this for excellent presentation
There alot of sits like that
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.
Hulu: Stream TV shows & movies App News
- How to Find Free Movies and TV Shows on Plex - Plex launched a new, free, ad-supported streaming service for movies and TV shows today, and here’s the kicker: There’s no way to not view ads. Even if you’re a Plex Pass subscriber, Plex’s premium offering, you’re still going to see ads when you watch anythi…
- 37 Best Cyber Monday 2019 Deals for Under $50: Tech, Toys, Games, and More - (Updated Frequently) We found more than two dozen affordable deals help you round out your shopping list without blowing your budget.
- The Best Black Friday Deals for Under $50: Tech, Toys, and More - We found more than two dozen affordable deals help you round out your shopping list without blowing your budget.
- Guide to streaming: from Disney+ to NBA League Pass and Crunchyroll - Trying to figure out which streaming service to purchase can be difficult, whether it’s Apple TV Plus, Netflix, or Disney+ through the new Hulu and ESPN+ bundle. This doesn’t cover sports, like NBA League Pass or niche interests like Crunchyroll for anime. He…