Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (748)
How do I save any photo I like from Instagram to my phone gallery without screenshoting it ?
UFO mysteries 515
Really helpful thanks
Great video, but the layout is a little different on a mobile/cell phone. To change to a private account, you have to go to: profile>settings>privacy and security>private account. But overall, a great video. Thanks for sharing it.
would be fun if i didn’t deactivate my account!
Took a video of my fish tank, and because there was a Marvin Gaye song playing in the background they blocked my video. Apparently you can’t have music playing on home speakers in the background of a video. Figures Facebook would come in and ruin Instagram.
Totally cool app
It’s an addiction.
I can’t open Instagram every time I try and open the app the screen goes black then it crashes please fix this....
It’s good but group chats can get hard to handled
Very clear instructions
Chuck Norris can change a Diesel engine's spark plugs.
Now I can bravely use insta😇🤓
Yunus emre akk
Benimde iPhone 6 telefonum var başka bi hesap kurarken üzgünüz bi hata oluştu diyo Bunu da düzeltin
7plus kullanıcısıyım 3 gündür canlı yayına giremiyorum güncelleme ile alakası yok uygulamayı sildim yinede düzelmedi bildirim geliyor girilmiyor lütfen destek!
Biri bizi bi seye taglediginde bunun bildirimine de bassan fotografa da bassan yorumlar acılıyor ve ben hiçbi şekilde fotografı acamıyorum.eskiden bildirimdeki fotoya tıklanınca o gonderiye gidiyordu. Surekli bi şeyleri bozuyonuz storyleri gorenleri de göremiyoruz artık. Sinirler bozuldu.
Thq a well clear explanation 😊
I can't imagine a person becoming a success who doesn't give this game of life everything hes got.
Instagram (also known as IG or Insta) is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can "like" photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. As of January 2019, the Stories feature is being used by 500 million users daily.After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and 800 million as of September 2017. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos had been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users. As of 14 January 2019, the most liked photo on Instagram is a picture of an egg, posted by the account @world_record_egg, created with a sole purpose of surpassing the previous record of 18 million likes on a Kylie Jenner post. The picture currently has over 50 million likes.. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, instagram, instagram tutorial, how to instagram, how to use instagram, how to set up instagram, instagram for dummies, instagram download, download instagram, instagram sign up, sign up for instagram, instagram account, make a instagram, how to add photos to instagram, instagram filters, follow instagram, instagram private account, instagram private, instagram search, instagram follow,
Instagram App News
- How to Deal with Cat Allergies - I spend at least an hour a day scrolling through my Instagram feed, looking at pictures of cats. I send photos of cute rescue cats with names like ‘Moo’ and ‘Bathmat’ to my friends. I ask people about their cats a lot, too. “Does she shed a lot? Can you send …
- Buy Your Flight Two and a Half Months Early - You’ve heard it all. Buy on Tuesday! Wake up at 5 AM! Buy a separate returning flight! But travel advice is rarely one-size-fits-all. Read more...
- How to Survive the Final Season of Game of Thrones If You're Not a Fan - By my calculations (i.e., a quick Google search), I see that Game of Thrones Season 8 is about to premier on Sunday evening. It is, as basically everyone knows, mercifully in its FINAL season. Read more...
- How to Survive a Case of the Munchies - I once ate half a baguette and several slices of ham in the rain on a street corner in Amsterdam. Read more...