Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — Instagram from Facebook
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
- Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
- Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories.
- Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn More About Your Interests
- Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators.
- Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
- Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (798)
Excellent info 🎄Thank you, Merry Christmas🎄🎉
Md mahrab Hosen
App keeps crashing .. it won’t open at all !!
When I want to do that thing on your story with the music it doesn’t pop up and can’t use music on my story
Share it love it hate it xx
ABDULLAH TIK TOKER
I go like and it’s not letting me wave to people and it won’t tell me how many people are on PLZZ FIX
Designer and blogger
Instagram has gone from a fun interactive app to an app who is constantly trying to fix the latest glitch. It has launched a war against influencer and regular igers - you now see the tiniest fraction of posts from people you follow. They say they are going after spam accounts but I have hundreds of spam accounts I have reported that are still up. They only accomplish to hurt those who are around trying to make a living whether they are stay at home parents, college students or small business. Instagram has always been obsessed with putting Snapchat out of business - thus the insane focus on stories. It’s pay for play now, folks. It’s not capitalism is tyranny because they don’t play by their own rules.
It is very good but you should not let people block people then not be able to look them up so you should at least let people look the person up.
Instagram is fun and works well except for the following, you should be able to report and have removed any insulting or derogatory comment made about yourself or your opinions by another poster. Irrespective of it being their own or not containing swear words. If the comment contains your user name as a tag you should be able to delete it or at very least remove your own user name from that comment!
So I’ve been banned for no apparent reason from liking and posting and commenting. it said it will last a day but now it’s lasted 2 days. Instagram doesn’t care about its users. I’ll give it a 4-5 star if instagram cares about people and fix this ban.
Ever since the new update I haven’t been able to like, follow and unfollow and all that. Please fix this problem!
Claude Marie Champagne
Thanks! That was really helpful!
If you were asked to guess how many jellybeans were in a gallon jar as compared to how many of Chuck Norris' testicles would fill a gallon jar and guessed over one, you would be wrong.
I rely on instagram primarily for my business, so when I get an “action block” for NO REASON this takes a toll on my business. Again, i got this punishment for NO REASON.i was not spamming likes, following and/or unfollowing people excessively, am not using any app that gives me likes or follows - I don’t even use any secondary app that is in any relation to Instagram AT ALL. This bug is damaging my business as I am unable to post or comment. Instagram “for business” is a scam.
Robots are very unhelpful and please why can’t I creat a new account it says my internet connection is not working
Great app for sure
Giriş yapamıyorum şifre numara weya kullanıcı adı doğru ama hata weriyor yarım edin
Neden böyle bir hata veriyor. Düzeltilsin artık bu hesabıma giremiyorum hiçbir çözüm yolu yok.
Telefonum iPhone 4s.Eğer bu yorumlara gerçekten bakan varsa Allah Rıza'sı için en sevdiğim uygulamayı artık kullanamıyorum.İos 11 ve üstünü gerektirir diyor AMA İos 11'i kullanamıyorum yeni telefon alacak param da yok.Lütfen eski bir sürüm gelsin bizim için uygulamayı silmek zorunda kaldım.Ama yeniden yüklemek istiyorum.Zor durumdayım yardım edin nolur.Beğenin üstte gözüksün.Yardıma ihtiyacım var
To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
Instagram (also known informally as IG or Insta) is an American photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can like photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio with 640 pixels to match the display width of the iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s and SE, these restrictions were later eased in 2015 with an increase to 1080 pixels. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. As of January 2019, the Stories feature is being used by 500 million users daily.After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and 1 billion as of May 2019. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos had been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users. As of December 2019, the most-followed person is footballer Cristiano Ronaldo with over 192 million followers, and the most-followed woman is singer Ariana Grande with over 168 million followers. As of January 14, 2019, the most liked photo on Instagram is a picture of an egg, posted by the account @world_record_egg, created with the sole purpose of surpassing the previous record of 18 million likes on a Kylie Jenner post. The picture currently has over 53 million likes..
Instagram App News
- How to Stop Spending Money on Instagram - It hasn’t even been a full year since Instagram launched its in-app purchasing feature, allowing us to go from liking an image to buying whatever it is we just liked. If you’ve found yourself buying a little more than your budget can afford, you’re not alone.…
- The Funniest, Most Bewildering Short Videos on the YouTube Haiku Subreddit - The YouTube Haiku subreddit collects good videos up to 30 seconds long. The best are sometimes funny, sometimes touching, sometimes bewildering. I’ve been a connoisseur of the genre for seven years. I’ve collected my favorites below. They’re absolute snack fo…
- These Old Phones Will Be Cut off From WhatsApp in 2020 - WhatsApp will soon drop support for older versions of iOS and Android, and Windows Phone entirely. According to some reports, this means that millions of users with older smartphones will lose access to the popular messaging app. Read more...
- Teach Little Kids to ‘Listen with Their Eyes’ - I have said some version of, “I can’t tell if you’re hearing me because you’re not looking at me/responding” many, many times during my parenting journey (most often when I’m telling my son to turn off the television and put away his toys). The idea that eye …