Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
We have new features and improvements! Close Friends List: Now, you can make a close friends list and share stories with just those people. To add friends to your list, go to your profile and tap on “Close Friends” in the side menu. Accessibility Improvements: We're improving Instagram for people with visual impairments. We are automatically adding alternative text to photos on Feed, Explore and Profile so people who use screen readers can hear what's in the photo. We're also letting you add custom alternative text to these photos.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (654)
Does it show your real name?
What the heck there is #sunset porn
I got fed up with thinking of this to say each day on Facebook. Now it is so easy to post a photo (arty one when possible)!
Instagram is call and I think it’s very cool
My days y’all are a mess. I can’t log into any accounts it says “sorry there was a problem with your request” and it ain’t just me okah fix up or we leaving sorry but wth insta is supposed to be great well it ain’t being all that right now. Tbh I need to check my friends messages and I can’t cause y’all won’t let me log in. So pls fix up. I reported it loads but y’all don’t listen.
Easy Recipes for Kids | Fun Food for Kids
Thanks for sharing this video.
The app is so glitchy.
It's different than (another social media I use) but now that I'm getting to know it it's a lot better (sorry for my English it's my second language)
I have a great time with my life,and i wanna share it.i choose *(I G R O C K E T D O T C O M)* to get followers
I love that app a lot, but can u us like make an update where u can change the name of the person from ur dm, because I really want to be able to change the name of them
So much better than face book
I’ve open Instagram and recently deleted it for some storage, and when I powered my phone off it says that Instagram is installed but at the same time, I cannot open the app nor delete the app... Please Help👌🏻
Ok so to be honest here I hate how the DMs look now... I don’t like how you have gotten rid of the icons and replaced it with a coloured name at the top of the senders message.... the chat just looks boring and I liked looking at the icons, but all I see now is just a plain old boring chat... at least with icons I could differentiate who was who properly and I loved that part of seeing everyone’s icons. With a big group chat with many people in there, you are going to run out of colours to use have you thought about that? This is why the icons are good....
Thank you very much Prego for the most delicious italian food in nusa dua. Fresh food, friendly staff, real italian chef cooking and chef , he will come and talk to you hello and 5 star itailan food, must try in nusa dua
The app keeps glitching. Like when I’m on the explore page out of no where it would freeze and I have to keep quitting the app.
Do you get filters on Instagram
Chuck Norris once ripped the eyeballs out of Great Horned Owl and wore them around as night vision goggles.
I can’t use all the new stickers in my story like poll, questions, slider, count down and it’s really annoying.
Its christmas season and so many good giveaway on instagram and i got blocked from tagging too many and still blocked its now 48 hrs i miss out in so many comp🤬😡
Won’t allow me to follow people! Every time I try to follow someone a pop-up appears that says “this action has been blocked”. I have reported this problem at least 20+ times now over the past few weeks and it’s still happening!! Big thumbs down 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Great video. I am now a little more comfortable using Instagram.
Şifremi acil değiştirmem lazım fakat bana bi mesaj yolluyorlar ve girdiğimde değişmiyor bu siktim şeyini acil düzeltin güncelleme yaptım yinede değişmedi kendi telefon numaram e postam mesaj benim telefona geliyo gelen mesajın üstüne tıklayınca ana sayfaya giriyo şifremi değiştirmek için bi yol açmiyo eğer bit şey olursa sorumlu sizsiniz
Sohbet süresi gerçek zamanlı çalışmalı
Nasıl birşey hesabıma giremiyorum ya şu istek gerçekleştirilemiyor yazısından bıktımm 😡😡
Great video, sending this to my mom who wants to start using Instagram 👌🏾
Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.
Instagram (also known as IG) is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and 6 months later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can "like" photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and 800 million as of September 2017. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos had been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users.. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, instagram, instagram tutorial, how to instagram, how to use instagram, how to set up instagram, instagram for dummies, instagram download, download instagram, instagram sign up, sign up for instagram, instagram account, make a instagram, how to add photos to instagram, instagram filters, follow instagram, instagram private account, instagram private, instagram search, instagram follow,
Instagram App News
- Send Creators Thank-You Notes This Holiday Season - Image: Siddharth Bhogra on Unsplash There’s an embarrassment of riches when it comes to content these days. Countless podcasts, TV shows, newsletters, magazines, traditional media outlets, YouTube series, Instagram stories and more all vie for our attention, …
- How to Make Your Instagram Posts Accessible to People With Visual Impairments - Instagram is making it easier for people with visual impairments to experience its site. Read more...
- How to Use Instagram's 'Your Activity' Feature to Curb Your App Usage - Earlier this year I finally fell down the rabbit hole that is Instagram Stories, and now I spend way too much time on Instagram. This week, the app started rolling out a new feature to combat Insta-addiction, a “Your Activity” tracker that shows you how much …
- How to Get a Collage of Your 'Top 9' Instagram Photos of 2018 - If you use Instagram, chances are you’ve already started to see your friends posting collages of their “top 9” photos of the year. Read more...