Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
Introducing nametags Quickly add friends on Instagram by scanning their nametags. Customize your own nametag with emojis, colors and selfies.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (619)
This works ok but I personally use this to get all of my followers linksy.live/1g
Thanks...that was helpful.
i’m a frequent user of instagram and i’m starting to go off the app because i can’t use the music feature on the story :( unhappy
Why can’t I repost a picture or video from timeline to my story?
I have the latest update and still my questions don’t work.
Love the people I’ve connected with & cool things I’ve learned🧚🏻♀️
Gifs still aren't working what’s the hold up
How to make a live stream?
GIVE ME MY CHRONOLOGICAL FEED BACK
Important for game
If only I had it
Should try appealing to the teenage demographic more then the adult demographic (like Snapchat)
Disappointed with the new update! Why has it shrunk on my iPad?? I’m not receiving notifications that someone’s messaged me or tagged me
WHY DONT I HAVE CLOSE FRIEND FEATURE ?? I NEED IT PLEASE FIX IT PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR ALL USERS IM BEGGING
I love Instagram so much! Definitely my favourite app on my phone, I only have 1 thing that I would change. I think it would be a lot better if you could see who unfollows you, I know there is apps but it would be much easier and not take up as much storage as if it was on the app. Also it helps so you know to unfollow someone if they unfollow you! I would still keep blocking anonymous though😉
What does it mean when people say closer on their Instagram story?
When Chuck Norris does ab crunches, his abs actually crunch.
Nice but ads are everywhere
It would be highly appreciated if we could have search within chats for easier finding things written inside chats Thank you I hope we could see this change in the next update
I used to love it and now it won't let me reply to my own personal posts or use my own website in my profile
Now i Use *IG RoCkeT* COM and It Really Works. Just Try this Website and Get Tons of Followers and Likes on Instagram in just a COUPLE Of Days
Arkadaşlar şu instagrama gelen hikayeye ifade bırakma kendi hesabımda neden aktif değil 3 hesap var diğerlerinde var benim hesabımda olmuyor çözümü nedir? Teşekkürler
Videolar otomatık oynatılıyo iptal etmek için daha az veri kullan yazmışsınız ana bi boka yaramıyo düzeltin bu işi bosa internet yiyoruz
İnsan içini dökebiliyor paylaşımlar yapabiliyor
thank you. very helpful.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.
Instagram (also known as IG) is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and 6 months later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can "like" photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and ultimately 800 million as of September 2017. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos have been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users.. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, instagram, instagram tutorial, how to instagram, how to use instagram, how to set up instagram, instagram for dummies, instagram download, download instagram, instagram sign up, sign up for instagram, instagram account, make a instagram, how to add photos to instagram, instagram filters, follow instagram, instagram private account, instagram private, instagram search, instagram follow,
Instagram App News
- I'm Levi Sharpe, Lifehacker Podcast Producer, and This Is How I Work - Photo: Elisa Quero Every week, we share the shortcuts, workspaces, and productivity tips of our favorite experts. This week, we’re going behind the scenes at Lifehacker. I’m Levi Sharpe, and this is how I work. Name: Levi Sharpe Location: New York City Curren…
- Make This Turmeric Carrot Soup in Your Instant Pot - According to the Instagram memes, it’s time for three things: pumpkin spice, actual pumpkins, and warming, filling soups (pumpkin soups, even!). I don’t particularly enjoy pumpkin (or its spice) as a flavor, but soup is something I can—and will —fuck with (he…
- Decorate Your Kid's Birthday Cake With Toys - When I was a kid, birthday cakes had simple adornments: some frosting, candles and maybe the guest of honor’s name handwritten in red food dye No. 3. But times have changed. Nowadays, it seems that no child’s party is complete without a sugar-filled masterpie…
- Make a Baby Tub in Your Shower With an Inflatable Pool - The bath is a place of solace for babies, where they can make bubble-bath beards and write cryptic messages out of foam letters. If your place doesn’t have a tub, they can still experience the magic—you just have to get creative. Check out this mom’s solution…