Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — Instagram from Facebook
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
- Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
- Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories.
- Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn More About Your Interests
- Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators.
- Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
- Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (778)
this egg will change your life
0:04 actually no
Downloading Instagram helped me alot
Instagram has the best posts, stories, pics, videos, etc. I love it!
I can’t get the music sticker on my account but I can get it on my other account. Plz fix 🥺
I just want to say you thank so much.
Under a picture there is the heart, bubble, and to the far right something that looks like a part of a ribbon that you can click on and make black, what is that?
I can’t fricken change my profile pic fix this crap
What the heck happened to where you could post music?? instagram just took it away for no reason😤
My favorite app ever
I’m 14 and I needed this so much
Chuck Norris created the alphabet just so he could spell the words "kicked your ass".
Thank you so much mam 😇😇😄
Thanks that helps !
Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness.
Instagram (also known as IG or Insta) is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can "like" photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. As of January 2019, the Stories feature is being used by 500 million users daily.After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and 1 billion as of May 2019. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos had been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users. As of January 14, 2019, the most liked photo on Instagram is a picture of an egg, posted by the account @world_record_egg, created with the sole purpose of surpassing the previous record of 18 million likes on a Kylie Jenner post. The picture currently has over 53 million likes. . how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, instagram, instagram tutorial, how to instagram, how to use instagram, how to set up instagram, instagram for dummies, instagram download, download instagram, instagram sign up, sign up for instagram, instagram account, make a instagram, how to add photos to instagram, instagram filters, follow instagram, instagram private account, instagram private, instagram search, instagram follow,
Instagram App News
- How to Delete an Instagram Message You Sent by Accident - A few weeks ago I attended a music festival with some friends. At some point, I was scrolling through Instagram Stories and then put my phone in my pocket. When I took it out a little while later I realized that I had apparently sent DMs to a number of my fri…
- Instagram Doesn't Own Your Photos, But They Can Still Use Them Forever - Earlier this week, Judd Apatow, Debra Messing, and Rick Perry—the Secretary of Energy and guy in control of all our nuclear weapons—fell for a lie that’s been circulating on Instagram: that Instagram changed its policies so that they could use all of your p…
- Create Your Own AR Effects For Instagram Stories With This Free Tool - Now anyone can create their own AR effects for Instagram Stories using Facebook’s Spark AR Studio. Read more...
- Write Notes on Your Kid's Back-To-School Pencils - When my son started kindergarten a few years ago, I vowed to myself to draw a cute little picture on his foil-wrapped sandwich every day. Just a little something to remind him of home, to let him know I was thinking of him, to make him smile or feel loved. Re…