Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 800 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (486)
Thank you so much!
Instagram was great until they changed their algorithm and it’s hurting smaller accounts and businesses that rely on social media like Instagram. You need to add the option to see posts in a chronological order. That was one of the reasons I got Instagram in the first place.
I’ve Updated The App And Still Every Time I Go To Post On Instagram I’ll Write The Caption And Put The Hashtag I Want Press Post And Everything’s Gone.. It Only Post The Photo.. I Use It For Personal And For My Page As Well.. I Don’t Understand How Hard It Is To Fix..
What the hell is IGTV and how do I get rid of it, it’s terrible!!!!
Very clear and concise - thank you.x
Hafsa girl mohammad
I can only wish they would bring back to a organic feed! I hate that I see the same posts or people and miss all my favs because the algorithm is deciding what I like! And I can’t bare it’s not in real time! Instagram is getting boring... pure and simple
Great way to communicate with friends and❤️ the free texting
It's really helpful for thanks 😄😄
Chuck Norris can eat 3 bean burritos then go to the lake and take a whirlpool bath.
Love love love ❤️❤️
Lately ever since I updated my Instagram. When I put on post notifications and stories on. It does not give me notifications about them uploading their photos. Also my account has been following people/pages I don’t even know and never came across too. I’m really upset cause I never wanted to follow in the first place. Please fix this 🙄🙄
Thank u so much.. Omg it is really helpful
Hesap ekleyemiyorum acilen bu soruna bi çözüm getirilmeli, “İSTEĞİNİZLE İLGİLİ BİR SORUN OLUŞTU “ hatası veriyor.
Merhaba İnstagram Ekibi Uygulamanız Sürekli Geçişler Arasında Kasmalar Ve Donmalara Sebep Oluyor En kısa zamanda düzeltmenizi arz ederim
Uygulamaya giremiyorum defalarda silip yükledim
Elisabeth M. La Fontaine
Good clear instructions, thank you!
Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released two years later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can "like" photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and ultimately 800 million as of September 2017. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos have been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users.. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, instagram, instagram tutorial, how to instagram, how to use instagram, how to set up instagram, instagram for dummies, instagram download, download instagram, instagram sign up, sign up for instagram, instagram account, make a instagram, how to add photos to instagram, instagram filters, follow instagram, instagram private account, instagram private, instagram search, instagram follow,
Instagram App News
- It's Time to Stop Using Snapchat (Unless You're a Teen) - Near the end of 2017, something weird started to happen. Snapchat’s iPhone app kept logging me out of my account. The first few times, I promptly logged back in, but after the fourth or fifth time I didn’t bother. I was already getting bored with Snapchat, an…
- Research Your Vacation on Instagram - Every time I go on vacation, I’m surrounded by people taking phone pics. But I only recently realized that this vacation annoyance could be useful: Before you book a hotel, campground, restaurant table, or museum tickets, look up the place on Instagram. Not t…
- Beware Those Sketchy Loans Advertised on Instagram - We’ve warned readers before about new, slick credit companies like Affirm, which want to replace credit cards with on-the-spot loans integrated right into online purchase pages. For all their talk of helping consumers, these companies aren’t much more than fr…
- Make Your Evenings an Instagram-Free Zone - When we rounded up our staff’s Weekly Upgrades last Friday, our editors were taking breaks from the news cycle, making homemade toasted cream, and taming our jungle of cords. Read more...