Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (677)
Follow me on Instagram @pacheco.yudit
Grow your instagram popularity with real and quality instagram followers just from the site *I G R O C K E T D O T C O M*
Awesome app works well
I find it quite good as I can speak to all of my friends and meet new people
I love Instagram however recently ever other post is an advert, that are fake, completely irrelevant to anything I’m interested in. Where’s our rights to remove all adds, bring back the old days of just seeing the posts and people we follow
To boost you instagram fame instantly just checkout the site *I G R O C K E T D O T C O M* many models take advantage of this site.
The new algorithm sucks and with how many ads there’re already out then, have some conscience and bring back the chronological algorithm.
I love Instagram but sometimes I have problems where it won’t let me see the pictures or my profile..I have to install and reinstall it all the time...this doesn’t happen to anyone else I know.Please fix this bug😕
Too many adds
come on guyz don't waste your time go for *(I G R O C K E T D O T C O M)* to get instagramfollowers
why am i rapidly losing followers?
Fix your algorithm ! This has turned into a paid ad app. The more you pay, the more people see your content
Is my account dh !
can y’all please add the add music to your story option for business accounts????? is there a reason why it isn’t there? :((
Abdulkader kassab 7
Doing a good job but bring back the old future (see how my post one has) please
H8er if this rubbish
Please bring back the option of being able to see who viewed your highlighted stories after 24 hours!!
the last words heard by many kids in Chuck Norris' 1st grade P.E. class was "tag your IT"
Could be the page upload a bit faster
Can’t log in fix this instagram!!!
I recently got my account a two factor authorization thingy code I don’t know how to explain it but now I can’t log into my account since I don’t know the code. I tried to send a link to my email but it says that something went wrong. So what now? Give up my dreams and make another account?
I glad to know about *IG rocket c o m* followers likes
uygulamaya giriş yapamıyorum isteğinizle ilgili bir sorun oluştu diyor ve 2 aydır devam eden bir sorun..
Yeter kaldırın şunu ya telefon delirecek yada ben bi an önce düzeltin.!!!
Bildirimler telefonuma geç düşüyor
Hmmm... I should show this to my grandma 😂😂
To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
Instagram (also known as IG or insta) is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can "like" photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and 800 million as of September 2017. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos had been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users. As of 14 January 2019, the most liked photo on Instagram is a picture of an egg, posted by the account @world_record_egg, created with a sole purpose of surpassing the previous record of 18 million likes on a Kylie Jenner post. The picture currently has over 50 million likes.. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, instagram, instagram tutorial, how to instagram, how to use instagram, how to set up instagram, instagram for dummies, instagram download, download instagram, instagram sign up, sign up for instagram, instagram account, make a instagram, how to add photos to instagram, instagram filters, follow instagram, instagram private account, instagram private, instagram search, instagram follow,
Instagram App News
- You Can Take Amtrak Across the Country for Free if You're Good With Social Media - Image: Pexels Amtrak is reintroducing free ride residencies for people who have a special knack for social media—and they swear they don’t mean “influencers.” Traveling by train makes the transition from one place to another one of the most important aspects …
- Get Paid $10,000 to Move Your Family to Italy - Photo: Paolo Panero ( Wikimedia Commons ) Why spend just three months in Italy when you can live there indefinitely (and get paid a few thousand dollars for it, too)? A small town in northern Italy is offering the ultimate incentive and giving curious partici…
- How to Cry on Command - Screenshot: Conan ( Youtube ) I’m not much of a cryer, but when I do, I bawl. My face becomes red, my clothes soak from sweat, and my eyes swell shut. I am the Naomi Osaka of ugly crying. Advertisement But I don’t cry often. In fact, I usually have to plan fo…
- All Our Favorite Super Bowl Snacks - Photo: A.A. Newton I’ve heard tell of a big sporting event this weekend and, if you plan on gathering people to watch it at your home, you are going to need some snacks. Luckily, we have a lot of those around here. Wings There are multiple ways to wing it. Yo…