Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Watch this tutorial to learn everything you need to know to started using the app, including: 1. Downloading the app – through the Apple App Store or Google ...
We have begun to roll out new tools to help you manage your time on Instagram. Go to profile and tap “Your Activity” in the settings menu. * Your Activity: See your average time for Instagram on a device. Tap any bar to see your total time for that day. * Daily Reminder: Set a daily reminder to give yourself an alert when you've reached the amount of time you want to spend for the day. * Mute Push Notifications: Tap “Notification Settings” and turn on “Mute Push Notifications” to limit your Instagram notifications. Time on Instagram should be positive, intentional and inspiring. These tools will be available globally in the coming weeks.
Instagram App Video Statistics
Instagram Reviews (567)
This is soooo good could u make one for snapchat it would be very helpdul
Soraya Doretta Ndayragije
thanks for the info, I'm new to instagram 😉
Fix my memes
Where tf are my saved videos
Sick of my photos failing to upload and get stuck on “preparing”. Can’t even delete them at this point to try again. Months later it remains on my feed.
I still don’t have access to story highlights - I can’t see them on anyone’s profile and I can’t add them to my own profile. My app is fully updated. I’m aware you roll these features out at different times to accounts globally but this is not a new feature and I should have it by now. Please fix this issue. Thanks
The universe is always expanding- all of it is trying to get away from Chuck Norris
Can you use instagram without wifi?
Good info 👌👌
We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information. An account's posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can "like" photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed. The service was originally distinguished by only allowing content to be framed in a square (1:1) aspect ratio, but these restrictions were eased in 2015. The service also added messaging features, the ability to include multiple images or videos in a single post, as well as "Stories"—similar to its main competitor Snapchat—which allows users to post photos and videos to a sequential feed, with each post accessible by others for 24 hours each. After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and ultimately 800 million as of September 2017. In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos have been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, Instagram has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users.. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, instagram, instagram tutorial, how to instagram, how to use instagram, how to set up instagram, instagram for dummies, instagram download, download instagram, instagram sign up, sign up for instagram, instagram account, make a instagram, how to add photos to instagram, instagram filters, follow instagram, instagram private account, instagram private, instagram search, instagram follow,
Instagram App News
- It's Time to Stop Using Snapchat (Unless You're a Teen) - Near the end of 2017, something weird started to happen. Snapchat’s iPhone app kept logging me out of my account. The first few times, I promptly logged back in, but after the fourth or fifth time I didn’t bother. I was already getting bored with Snapchat, an…
- Research Your Vacation on Instagram - Every time I go on vacation, I’m surrounded by people taking phone pics. But I only recently realized that this vacation annoyance could be useful: Before you book a hotel, campground, restaurant table, or museum tickets, look up the place on Instagram. Not t…
- Beware Those Sketchy Loans Advertised on Instagram - We’ve warned readers before about new, slick credit companies like Affirm, which want to replace credit cards with on-the-spot loans integrated right into online purchase pages. For all their talk of helping consumers, these companies aren’t much more than fr…
- Make Your Evenings an Instagram-Free Zone - When we rounded up our staff’s Weekly Upgrades last Friday, our editors were taking breaks from the news cycle, making homemade toasted cream, and taming our jungle of cords. Read more...