AN OSCAR WORTHY APP - 8mm was used by director Malik Bendjelloul in his Oscar-winning film "Searching for Sugar Man"!
The original retro film camera used by millions of users.
8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
RECORD VIDEOS WITH SOPHISTICATED LIVE EFFECTS
• Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
• Support up to 4K HD recording with real time video effects.
INSTANTLY SWITCH EFFECTS FOR 70 DIFFERENT LOOKS
• 8 Lenses: Super 8, 16mm, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
• 13 Retro & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo, Tuscan, Two-Color, 2-Strip and 3-X.
• Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
• Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
APPLY EFFECTS TO EXISTING VIDEOS
• Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
CREATE PRO-QUALITY MOVIES FROM 8MM CLIPS
• Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
• Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
apps mentioned 1. 8mm 2. Camcorder 3. Rad VHS 4. VHS Cam 5. Lightroom 6. Polar 7. Lomograph 8.B612 9. Afterlight social ...
• 8mm Vintage Camera is now an universal app that supports both iPhone and iPad • Supports video zoom • A new 16mm style frame • A new film: 3-X inspired by retro black and white reversal film
8mm Vintage Camera App Video Statistics
8mm Vintage Camera Reviews (73)
Cant find polar
I like the app but it’s not letting me use videos I already have in my camera roll and the app keeps shutting down. Who do I contact about this issue?
Love this app! I use it a lot to get really authentic vintage looks, I find it looks better than effect you can apply post production with an editing app. It never crashes and you can add film jitters while filming.
Is there a reason why the app keeps crashing? Every time I tried uploading a video from my camera roll, the app shuts down. Please can this be sorted out because I really like this app!
Is 8mm for photos too?
this app has nice filters and cool effects but whenever i want to import a video it’s always sideways, no matter what i do. ik a lot of people film through the app but i wanted to import videos onto the app and it just wouldn’t work out so :\\
This app didn’t age well. It crashes whenever opening a video from iCloud. I stated using this in 2012 when Lana del Rey would and I guess it’s just an end of an era
App won’t allow me to Record
what app do you use to add music to your filmed 8mm vid?
I love this app, the customization is amazing. I just wish there were a filter that were more desaturated, similar to proper super 8 cameras. I love the ability to change the FPS and video quality, just needs to have a team thinking about how to improve the app.
This app is one of the best movie editor apps that give you that old timey vibe. I started using it again after a few years and it keeps freezing and shutting down. The app keeps restarting. I’m giving it a 4/5 because I know this is some glitch that can be fixed. Hoping for an update soon so I can get back to creating a compilation of fun memories!
Hey!! So I really like the app but I don’t know why it doesn’t let me put music in my videos, I have Apple Music and when I’m gonna put the song that I want there’s like a little padlock next to the song!!! Hope you can help me with that and thank you!
App keeps crashing when trying to upload own videos. It worked the first few times now just continually crashes.
This used to be so great (fun filters, great effects) but now it crashes any time I try to upload a video to process in a filter (instead of recording directly through the app). Please review and rectify this issue - I miss using this app!
I love 8mm since it was released for iPhone 5S back then. It gives a retre old school film camera I never have. The app seems to crash everytime I imported own videos in iOS 12.2.
so much talks !
In the year 1873, the then world super power Albertania waged a war against Chuck Norris. No one has heard about Albertania ever since.
Needs user instructions. Have difficulty finding to use themes setup.
Good excellent cool
8mm is an awesome app. It's a must and the new update is really good. But please change back to the old app icon the new app icon is hideous.
Bag of fruit
This camera app is really good. The quality is great and it also allows for you to have a camera reel sound running instead of talking. Good selection of filters. Easy to use Good frame size option Give this a try. I'm sure you'll like it :)
could you do a tutorial on your intro?
En sevdiğim uygulama artık açılmıyor. Umarım kısa sürede düzeltilir
Tek seferlik satın alma değil, aylık para alıyor sanırım. Apple bu tip durumlar için belirgin bir uyarı koymalı, gizli saklı yerlerde olmaz o işler
Valla bu uygulamayi eskiden haftada ucretli uygulamar ucretsize geciyordu ordan indirdim para vermeden super uygulama elinize emeyinize saglik 👍
Thank you so much for this!!!
Take it easy — but take it.
8mm Vintage Camera Wiki
8mm Vintage Camera app wiki coming soon. editing apps, free apps, apps for your iphone, apps for insta stories, vintage apps, film apps, polaroid apps, retro cool apps, popular editing apps,
8mm Vintage Camera App News
- Someone Filmed a Modern Car Race With a 1968 Video Camera and the Results are Amazing - A YouTuber named Nick Shirrell decided to break out his vintage 1968 video camera and record a modern track day, dubbing over some old-timey racing commentary. The resulting film makes it feel like modern race cars have somehow traveled back in time. It’s lov…
- Calla Camera - Vinatge Retro Vintage 1998 filter - 1998 - 1989 style retro camera, old film filter, vinatge retro, retro vintage ⭕️ Many apps simply apply filters to the photos you already have, while some really take on the retro photos feel and only let you work w…
- Someone Filmed A Modern Car Race With A 1968 Video Camera And The Results Are Amazing - A YouTuber named Nick Shirrell decided to break out his vintage 1968 video camera and record a modern track day, dubbing over some old-timey racing commentary. The resulting film makes it feel like modern race cars have somehow travelled back in time. It’s lo…
- Essentials: TACS AVL II Rustic Brown Edition Timepiece - Having been a watch guy for as long as I can remember, probably even longer than I've had an interest in photography, thanks largely to the hours upon hours I've spent assisting my aunt that worked in the horology industry during my youth admiring countless t…