The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Pro Tip (if you haven't noticed): You can now quickly switch between accounts by swiping up or down on your profile picture.
Gmail - Email by Google App Video Statistics
Gmail - Email by Google Reviews (0)
After using this app for about a year now it has helped a lot but it just annoys me sometimes, like the attachment feature literally doesn’t seem to be able to search the files on my iPhone only photos.. so i can’t attach files which are on my phone to emails. Also some features are missing from this app like the ability to use different coloured ‘stars’ (or markers) to highlight emails, you can only set a yellow star and 2) you cannot delete individual messages in a conversation like you can in the browser you can only delete the entire conversation That’s it really. Apart from that is a speedy app and easy to use and a pleasure to use aside from points mentioned
Is anyone else experiencing this issue. Trying to change the sent items view so that it displays all my sent emails listed with the recipient's email addresses, i.e. who I type in the To: box. At the moment it just displays "me" which isn't helpful when trying to locate a specific email I sent to a certain recipient.
Dark mode please
The new update took away the “unread”
This is literally a worser version of Fortnite make an original app stop copying Mojang. Please make this less like FORTNITE, Because it is just too much like it. The graphics of this game are terrible, and the game crashes a lot. Last, please please please balance your game, the character, Yelly, is way to OP. So ridiculous. But it’s ok cuz the loading screen is nice
My dog says you all care too much about fashion and trends. Relax and black and white will bring back the ultimate score.
Enable dark mode please
What’s going on with the notifications? I don’t get all of my notifications. That’s a problem you looser. I will file a report to every disability rights because I am visually impaired and need every notification of every email I get.
I hate how I need to swipe every msg in order to delete it, so what yahoo does and give me a box to highlight all emails for deletion
Being about you choose a document from iCloud files is pretty important, when you are working from an iPhone. Don’t you think?
Also, where is dark mode?
Whenever I receive an email a notification bubble pops up. When I clear that email as read the notification bubble stays there.
Love the app but needs swipe actions such as mark as read + archive and mark as read + bin just like Microsoft Outlook has.
Aliens have been abducted by Chuck Norris.
Works well easy to use, I like the emphasis on security.
This app is great but I think if you added hangouts it would be better to connect with other people.
쌩 듣보 사이트 이메일들도 다 수신확인 읽음 확인 무료로 그 으리으리 대기업이라는 구글만 안되는 이유가 뭐에요 ㅋㅋㅋ 귀찮게 이런저런 앱 받고 그거 활성화 시키려 크롬도 받고 근데 이 모든게 핸드폰에선 안되고 어쩌라는ㅋㅋㅋ
Exchange hesabı eklemesi gelebilir mi uygulamaya?
Вижу я с первого дня использования...ситуация не меняется с обновлениями
PC üzerinden tanımlanan e-posta imzasını mobil üzerinde senkronize ya da sıfırdan oluşturma için herhangibir desteği yok.
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts.
Gmail - Email by Google App News
- How to Stop Gmail Images From Loading Automatically on Your iPhone - Anyone with a cell phone can tell you that sometimes you have a great data connection, and sometimes you’re not sure you’re going to be able to load a Google search page. Read more...
- How to Prevent Spammers From Infiltrating Your Google Calendar - My boyfriend and I have a shared Google calendar so we can keep track of each other’s various events and commitments, as well as things like concerts and parties we plan to attend together. It’s a great system for us, but this week we ended up with something …
- Gmail's new out of office warning will stop you sending unwanted emails - Everyone needs a break from the unending onslaught of work emails now and then. A new feature in Google's business suite could help with this, by warning users when someone they're sending an email to is away or on vacation. The feature is for both Gmail and …
- LG’s new G8X ThinQ bets that two screens are better than a foldable one - The new LG G8X ThinQ is a flagship Android phone that can be combined with a secondary 6.4-inch screen for new productivity and entertainment possibilities.