The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
A quick start tutorial for using Gmail with the 2018 user interface. Topics covered include: Gmail User Interface Composing Emails Receiving, Responding and ...
Welcome to the new Gmail that helps you get more done! • You can now quickly view attachments - like photos - without opening or scrolling through the conversation. Enable this by going into Settings and choosing the Default view in “Conversation list density”
Gmail - Email by Google App Video Statistics
Gmail - Email by Google Reviews (67)
Very interesting. My Gmail does not show a folder option. I tried using in Chrome and MS Edge but no folder option. Any suggestions?
Fun with Mei Lynn and more
How do I add more things on it like I wanna add roblox :/
Nji cho kennedy
I only really vape for the taste of fruit mmmmmmmm delicious fruit
Fcuk you facebook
Cannot load mails
I can link the exact Gmail account to the Mail app and I don’t get spammed with ads. Ads in my email inbox? No thanks.
Pretty cool because I don't know anything about gmail first but now I am a master thanks for the tutorial and nothing is there fucking wrong everything is perfect and I prefer to that really and for me now this is simplest tutorial😀😁✌🖕
My gmail doesn’t look like his page. Mine is different. I have the gmail app though. I can’t find a way to save contacts.
Chuck Norris can fly on an airplane to Maine from Hawaii in 30 seconds. he just has to tell the pilot to move over...
The gmail icon has disappeared from my phone screen how do I add it I have to go in via the App Store. How do I get it to show?
It has always felt clunky to use and now I’m being forced to use it and it has none of the features that I like and used in my previous app (it has been discontinued). I’m thinking I’ll delete and Use apple mail app which I hate also but is a bit better to use
For basic reading and sending email it’s fine. Does the job well and is crisp and clean. However, if you’re more than a very basic user it’s useless. The email signature gets placed at the very end of all the replies, so with an email exchange your signatures keep building up at the bottom of the email. Looks terrible and not at all professional. You can fix this in the browser, but not in the app version. Strange. The snooze function works well and syncs to a gmail on a web browser nicely. Maybe with some more development it’ll improve. But until then, you’re genuinely better off with other better apps like Spark, Edison or even Outlook.
Riezynn harvey isiderio
but not more customization maybe different notification sound and colour options
Mesajları tek tek silmek zorunda kalmak ne kadar anlamsız. Toplu mesaj-mail silme olayı yok. Sırf bu yüzden nefret ettim bu uygulamadan! Yüzlerce mail birikmiş sosyal ağlardan, reklamlardan, otur işin yoksa tek tek bunları sil.
Nisanda gmail kapanacak hala şöyle böyle yapın diyorsunuz
Hello Sir, Can we import emails from an account to another account?
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
Gmail - Email by Google Wiki
Gmail - Email by Google app wiki coming soon. gmail, email, google, tutorial,
Gmail - Email by Google App News
- Firefox Send Is an Easy Way to Share Large Files Securely - Mozilla has made public an encrypted file-sharing service with a self-destruct twist.
- Please, for the Love of God, Make Sure You Delete Things Properly - Your personal data—be it financial spreadsheets or web searches—is not something you want to be leaving behind for other people to find, and totally wiping your activity off devices or the web takes a few more steps than you might have realized. Don’t worry t…
- Here is the day Google's Inbox is going to die - Anyone who logged into Google's Inbox app on Tuesday was greeted by a notification telling them to just download regular Gmail already. It also warned users that Inbox will not be available after April 2. The move was first announced back in September, but Go…
- Cloud Covered: What was new with Google Cloud in February - February is a time for chocolate and candy hearts, but you know what's really sweet? Less email spam and apps that work faster. Those are just two of our updates from Google Cloud last month. Read on for what was new and popular last month on the Google Cloud…