The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
It's widely known that many small business owners have been using their personal Gmail accounts for business email. This is partially because there has never ...
• You can now use the new snooze button to put off emails that you just can’t get to right now. • You can now send and request money as an attachment in Gmail with Google Pay. You can pay anyone with an email address.
Gmail - Email by Google App Video Statistics
Gmail - Email by Google Reviews (89)
▌│█║▌║▌║ ғσя вεsт sεяvιcε ριηg мε sкүρει∂ нεмαηт_136 ║▌║▌║█│▌
Is there a version without the ping-pong bullshit?
I’ve used G Mail now for years and despite toying with alternatives there is no question that it’s the very best. Other providers have continuing security issues and certainly don’t provide the features. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to send to groups from the mobile app
When applying a label... rather than have to scroll through all labels... what would be better is a filter as you type each letter to find the labels much faster. Hope to see this functionality soon. Kind regards, Gordon
I like G-mail. It is constantly evolving, but like anything you get used to it. It does everything I need and allows me to manage 5 e-mail addresses with ease. Looking forward to the new version coming out soon!
0:28-0:30... Me in math class!!
I’m you business account why are you not allow to create a YouTube channel?? 🤯😡
I love it I give it ten stars
This app would be great if it worked. I love the interface. You can make events private, unlike on the Apple calendar. But it crashes constantly. For a while, it would just be really slow and take forever to scroll, add events, etc. Now I can’t even open it for more than two seconds before it just closes automatically. It’s unusable. I don’t understand how google could have made something so crappy.
Slows down iPad. Bad performance high cpu use. Don’t try you will be struck forever
I’ve been using gmail for nine years, rarely an issue. Been using the app for three and it was great overall, and a couple of updates sorted a few annoying things like...choosing chrome or safari to open a link. I did the latest update yesterday morning, now I can’t delete any emails that were in my inbox before update, nor can I receive any new ones. What is going on with that? I’ve done all of the standard protocols when updating (on and off again, waited an eternity etc..) but no go. I am looking for work and was sending a very important email that just will not send!! It has now been twenty four hours and it’s still thinking about it. Help please?
This app is much faster than the previous system I used but you can’t delete easily.
Akira Daniel Duncan
I wish I could access all the functions that my free Gmail account can access. My G Suite account doesn't allow this. I didn't sign up to get corporate level management of accounts or security, I just wanted a custom email address. It would be cool for there to be a way to get custom email addresses with the same functionality of a "[email protected]" address. This way I can stop signing in to multiple accounts on each device I own.
Chuck Norris can kill a man with only a beard stroke.
If only you could turn off the horrible conversation view it would be great. Can do this on every other platform but Apple. Grrr.
Does everything I want it to be
Easy and quick to use love it
Harika bir uygulama olmuş, maillerime okadar kolay ulaşıyorumki süper. Çok beğendim.
So by merging these accounts, can you actually "toggle" back and forth between contact lists and in boxes? Or do the merged accounts share one contact list and one in-box?
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
Gmail - Email by Google Wiki
Gmail - Email by Google app wiki coming soon. The Apps Show, Google, Google for Work, Google for Work Apps Show, Gmail, Gmail for business, Business email, Gmail tips, Google Gmail, Google Apps Show, Gmail account, Google domains,
Gmail - Email by Google App News
- How to Snooze Emails in Gmail for iOS and Android - iOS/Android: Google is rolling out a huge new update for its Gmail web app, and one of the most exciting features is the ability to snooze important emails. If you’re a procrastinator like me, but you prefer checking your email on a smartphone, you’re not ou…
- Here Are the Major New Features Google Added to Gmail Today (and What It Didn't) - It’s been speculated for some time that Google has been working on some updates for the web-based version of Gmail, and the company is officially moving from tease to truth with its early-morning announcement today. Read more...
- How to Use Google's New Tasks App for iOS and Android - Google Tasks has been around for nearly ten years. While digital to-do lists are great for keeping yourself organized, Google’s attempt always felt like a half-effort. With no official mobile app, you had to turn to a third-party app to access your tasks from…
- The Best Chrome Extensions for Productivity - It will come as no surprise that, as the editor of a website devoted to productivity, I’m obsessive about refining the details of my tech life to be certain every element is helping me get the job done. While I have software that I swear by (WriteRoom, Deckse…