The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
This tutorial guides you on how to use your own business domain to send and receive professional emails using a free Gmail account. It shows how to setup the ...
• Thanks for using Gmail! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you get more out of your inbox.
Gmail - Email by Google App Video Statistics
Gmail - Email by Google Reviews (137)
Thank you sir champion !
Hi, i bought google domain and the business email service (the one for 4 euros p month) If i do the forward option, would i still need to pay google for the business email use?
I've had the gmail app for many years now using just one email account on it. It's served me well and it's ease of use stunned me from the start but then I added a second account..... once I'd added this second account it began to glitch, notifications stopped coming through when I'd activated no setting to make this happen. It's basically a huge glitch. I've manged to sort it out now but it was a complicated process.
How can an email app not allow replacement of clunky hyperlinks with simple text. I’ve done this on my pc from the year dot....why not on my iPad, what is the problem? So frustrating. The basic iPad mail system is the same, although the Microsoft Office app does allow this. Limiting emails to just unread is also frustratingly clunky.
I use gmail with both a Google mail account and a Outlook 365 account. But after a few days it forgets the outlook address. If i go to switch between addresses, there's only the gmail.
I've already done this. Not really worth it if you're serious about being effective.
I wrote that word in one email and now the top of that thread is cluttered with reservation suggestions. How to I turn this off. It’s distracting and annoying and I wasn’t trying to reserve anything. I used the word in a sentence.
I have about 100 new emails and when I scroll down to the older ones, email from 6 years ago show up in between new ones. Please fix this! Thanks
Video starts at 1:02
Thanks for adding “dark mode” for YouTube iOS version also PLEASE add 👇🏻 ->“dark mode” feature to Gmail iOS, same as web version allows you to choose, cause it’s awesomes feature and option to open links in these Browsers —> FireFox —> FireFox Focus ->**updated** 👆🏻 also YouTube if possible, Please can you update “home section”, so can choose categories / feeds want to follow and YouTube adds suggestions of ones that are similar and you might 👍🏻, cause 99.99% of ones coming in feed not interested in watching also Thanks for fixes and new features updates also if possible, Please can you add 1. “BlackList” option, cause would be soo 👍🏻 if can add “SPAM emails to list within Gmail” or 1a. option to make email “Ghosted”, so SPAMMERS emails get “rejected” when they try send to me or 1b. similar option cause getting SPAMMED 24/7 and would be soooo 👍🏻 to have feature available that lets you add SPAMMERS to “BlackList”, so they get “blocked forever” -> see feedback sent you 2. “High Importance” option to emails, would help soo much ( cause can’t find link to flag emails before sending ) -> Thanks Google Teams ->
I have multiple GMail accounts, each to separate my emails in different categories as this way, I don’t miss anything. I use the iPhone Mail app and this works fine with me; never had a problem like what I have read here in the reviews of others. Perhaps the GMail Team should fix the concerns of those disgruntled users of their app before sending trash into my mailbox! I read the reviews first before I add an app in my iPhone. I would have given 0-star but the system won’t let me. Fix the concerns first and perhaps, I might be inclined to use your app. For now and for the bygone years, my iPhone “Mail” app has served me well & I haven’t had any complaints at all!!
Only reason why i would use this one over apple mail cz it gives notifications as sms on each email but since last update that’s gone. Not impressed at all
Very Informative!! If you are facing any related issues while creating a business email, get help from the trained technicians by dialling the toll free number 1-888-278-0751 for instant solutions.
The Running of the Bulls is explained by the fact that the bulls are running away from Chuck Norris.
Don’t update! I could play an mp3 file attached to an email all the way through without it switching off yesterday. Today I made the mistake of updating the gmail update and now it plays only a couple of minutes and stops.
This is a good app for e mails or should I say Gmails
Works fast but couldn’t find options to turn off when at home wifi, stoped using this app because I started getting ads in my inbox
my problem is that whenever is send email from my cpannel to outlook or hotmail, it fails to deliver as outlook hotmail might have barred mail hosting providers mail server ip. in this vid, u showd smtp setting which will still basically send email from my cpannel mail host server so i think it will still fail from it, how do i get through it?
What if i want to separate my business email from personal email so i can jump from one email to another.
It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him.
Gmail - Email by Google Wiki
Gmail - Email by Google app wiki coming soon. E-mail (Software Genre), Gmail (Website), Business Email Gmail Free, business email, professional email, work email address using google mail, external domain gmail, different domain name, how to setup company email with gmail, gmail work email client, how to set up Gmail for your business, professional Business Email Through Gmail, send emails from company's domain, Send and Receive Email Using Gmail, pop3, forward, How-to (Website Category), gmail,
Gmail - Email by Google App News
- Boxy 2 is a Beautiful Inbox by Gmail Client for Mac - Boxy When it comes to email clients, there are a ton of options out there. For the past week, I’ve been using Boxy. Originally launched in late 2015, the company put out version two this time last week, which adds a lot of new features to the original product…
- How to Snooze Emails in Gmail for iOS and Android - iOS/Android: Google is rolling out a huge new update for its Gmail web app, and one of the most exciting features is the ability to snooze important emails. If you’re a procrastinator like me, but you prefer checking your email on a smartphone, you’re not ou…
- Make Calendar Events Inside Gmail With Pod - Gmail and Google Calendar integration is an embarrassment. Gmail can never recognize all the crucial event info, and to fix it, you have to open up Google Calendar in a new tab, defeating the purpose. Thankfully there are third-party fixes, like Pod for Gmail…
- Here Are the Major New Features Google Added to Gmail Today (and What It Didn't) - It’s been speculated for some time that Google has been working on some updates for the web-based version of Gmail, and the company is officially moving from tease to truth with its early-morning announcement today. Read more...