The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
Using filters and labels in Gmail is a great way to reduce email in your inbox. By creating custom filters, you can have messages avoid your inbox all together ...
Get more done with Gmail by scheduling messages to be sent later! This is a great way to remember a friend’s birthday, or even respect others’ digital wellbeing by not sending messages over the weekend. • When composing a new message, click on the menu and choose “Schedule send” to select a date and time for the message to be sent • You can now view messages that you have scheduled to be sent later in the “Scheduled” label
Gmail - Email by Google App Video Statistics
Gmail - Email by Google Reviews (297)
Hi Scott, do you have any ideas about how to add multiple account with "mail for Gmail" OS X, pls? thx
This really helped me to manage my inbox thank you so much.
I liked inbox
This is not inbox
Updated no can’t get on and can’t report it either as that is all messed up as well
Winston Lee Susvilla
wow that was nice kanang nindota ana oyyyy mayntag masabtan ninyo akoa gi comment ari my name is kingkong i live in hongkong i eat some tangkong i sleep in magtikongkong
With the addition of scheduled send Gmail is even better than it was. I love this added functionality!
i leik it
I’m going to have to stop using gmail. I often copy email addresses out of conversations and gmail keeps adding mailto:. If it wasn’t so annoying to paste then remove that portion on iOS that would be fine, but it’s super annoying and after the tenth time doing it a day it’s cumbersome. I’m switching away from the gmail app until that can be fixed.
Thank you for this knowledge
I’ve gotten used to the idea of two inboxes on the Gmail app. However, now that I can separate out the promotional emails, I want to be able to clear the box after I’ve scanned them. I would love the ability to bulk select and delete all the promotional emails. There are dozens that come in each day - it’s overwhelming and impossible to delete one at a time.
This is for desktop version but Google offers no other option for obtaining help now that it has redesigned its site!!! Trying to send out distribution lists to several groups. Within a group, many contacts have multiple email addresses. When I send the distribution list, gmail “chooses” one email address for each contact but does not include others for the same contact. This is a major design flaw and is affecting how I communicate with members of a school association. Please fix this Google!!!!
Great all around app that noobs who like inbox, the slowest place to be, are idiots not liking it
Shame the app has ads appearing at the top of your email inbox, it’s very distracting. Also the links out of your email into safari are not seamless so it’s pretty annoying to use actually.
I am not happy with gmail now . Because I don’t no after update it it’s not showing me any received msg , I just send it , I can’t receive it on my gmail . I have so much important stuff in my gmail . But suffering .
Almost unusable with iOS. Switched back to Apple mail after issues with attaching files.
Watch a 30 mins video in 3 mins. The BEST extension in google chrome store. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/threelly-ai-for-youtube/dfohlnjmjiipcppekkbhbabjbnikkibo
Chuck Norris can beatbox at over 500 bpm.
When I try typing into the search bar for a certain email. It crashes the app on my phone. Please fix
My sent folder should show the emails as the recipient names , but instead my sent folder shows me on all emails as a sender. Ideally sent folder should show the recipient . What will I do by seeing my email id. I need to know the email/name to whom I have sent the email.
Missing even the most fundamental basics, like attaching saved files or copying text from received emails.
Thank you so much Sir for assist me to clean mess in my inbox.. Great..👌🏻
Html uzatmalı dosyaları açmıyor
Mesaj Taşıma ve Etiket Değiştirme İşlemleri yaparken mevcut etiketi bulmak için tüm etiketleri Alfabetik sıraya göre taramak yerine Uygun etiketi bulmak için Etiket Arama butonunun eklenmesi daha pratik olur diye düşünüyorum. Blg/Syg
Koyun bile güdemeyen adamlar bir programın hergün güncelleme yapıyorsunuz gidin üçtane koyun alın güdün bence
ZOWIE! Thanks so much for creating the best video online for organizing your Gmail! I've spent an endless amount of time watching other videos as I tried to figure out how to move gmail to folders and how to use filters and folders. I FINALLY got all my answers in your easy-to-follow-and-apply video. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! ☺
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Gmail - Email by Google Wiki
Gmail - Email by Google app wiki coming soon. Simpletivity, Scott Friesen, gmail filters, gmail filter, gmail filters and labels, gmail filter messages like these, gmail filters tutorial, gmail filter emails by sender, gmail label, gmail labels, gmail label emails automatically, gmail labels and filters organising gmail, gmail label colors, gmail label all mail from sender, gmail label rules, gmail 2018, gmail filters 2018, filters in gmail, how to use filters in gmail, how to use gmail filters, how to use gmail,
Gmail - Email by Google App News
- Get Back Some of Inbox's Features With Darwin Mail - If you, like many of us, have been missing Google’s Inbox since it shut down last year, Darwin Mail might be a good replacement. The service works with your Gmail account to bring many of the best features of Inbox back to your inbox. Read more...
- Remove Gmail's Clutter With the Chrome Extension 'Simplify' - Chrome: Sometimes, the very best hacks are the simplest. And it’s no surprise that the Chrome extension Simplify is one of my new favorites, because it takes all the clutter baked into Gmail and Thanos-snaps it into oblivion. Read more...
- I Can't Get Gmail to Load and It's Driving Me Crazy - When the boss says “I have a problem,” my ears perk up. Lifehacker is fine; we haven’t been blown up by PAM. However, Melissa can’t get her Gmail to load no matter what she tries—an issue that’s been plaguing her for months. It’s a peculiarity that makes me g…
- I'm Ana Humphrey, Exoplanet Researcher, and This Is How I Work - This is our first “How I Work” with a student—and what a student. Ana Humphrey was this year’s winner of the Regeneron Science Talent Search, the nation’s oldest and most prestigious science and math competition for high school seniors. She was awarded the $2…