The official Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your iPhone or iPad with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search that works across all your mail.
With the Gmail app, you can:
• Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
• Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
• Send and receive attachments
• See profile pictures as part of the conversation
You can now send emails more reliably after upgrading to iOS 13.
Gmail - Email by Google Reviews (175,073)
Can you please release a dark mode for the gmail application. Even the smallest of companies have done it for their application. Youtube has a dark mode why doesn’t gmail. I’m able to my entire phone in dark mode essentially barring gmail.
This app is normally excellent. But I’ve been having some issues with it, it won’t allow me to open it and when I do finally open the app it closes almost instantly. Please fix ASAP
Generally app works well, but it has the irritating habit of showing 1 unread email on the app icon even when there are none. It is then impossible to remove. The only solution I’ve found is to delete and reinstall the app. Frustrating!
It’s sad Google can’t figure out dark mode. Maybe ask Apple for some help? This is obviously Googles attempt to punish iOS users. So sad. It might be the only app on my phone without Dark Mode.
I do have the ability to turn it off
When will dark mode be available??? Also should be able to attach files from the iOS files app
Whenever I open it, it will just crash. Very frustrating. Google is not the Google they used to be
I set my iPhone to dark mode but it didn’t take on the Gmail app. Any suggestions as on the app itself there is no dark mode setting whereas my Gmail desktop version is in dark mode.
I can not see the recent massages expect the advertisement
After the latest update the app keep crashing. I can’t check my mailbox
Still no option for dark mode. Unbelievable. Announced support for dark mode months ago but no joy yet. Rubbish user support
Latest gmail update on iOS 13.4 crashes after launch.
Wont let me down load the app and when I try to update it.It doesn’t work
Waiting for dark (black) theme for IOS 13. Any update?
Hesabımı silmiştim ama geri alamıyorum bu konuda konuşacak kimse de yok saçma bir iş
Iphoen6s kullanıyorum ve telefon karanlık modda olmasına rağmen g mail son sürümde karanlık moda geçmedi .
It’s been years since I am using this as my primary mail app and this issue still continues bothering me. No unread mails no new mails but notification badge gets stuck showing 1 or 2 and dissapears whenever it wants maybe after days maybe after getting a new mail. Please fix this allready.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.