Looking for inspiration? Whether you’re designing a home or searching for travel ideas, good ideas start on Pinterest.
Explore over 100 billion new ideas for every part of your life, from what haircut to get to what to make for dinner. Create extra storage space in your home, turn an old t-shirt into a stylish dress, or plan your next vacation with Pinterest.
3 Reasons to start finding and saving ideas on Pinterest:
1. Discover everyday inspiration and explore articles on trending and recommended topics.
2. Collaborate with friends for your next group trip, party or project.
3. See an idea out in the world that you like? Just snap a photo of it with Pinterest Lens to find how to buy, make, or do it!
Discover new possibilities and save what you find. Find inspirational ideas from anywhere on the internet.
Get ideas for the topics you care about most:
- Travel and fitness tips
- Fashion and style
- Home design and architecture
- Food and cooking
- Wedding inspiration
Download Pinterest now to start exploring possibilities for your next project.
In this Pinterest for business tutorial, you'll learn how install and use the Pinterest app so you can use Pinterest on your mobile. Want to grow your business ...
Every week, we polish up the Pinterest app. This update includes: - Bug fixes - Performance improvements Tell us if you like this latest version at http://help.pinterest.com/contact
Pinterest App Video Statistics
Pinterest Reviews (13)
How to buy things on pinterest
who else love Pinterest..... ha
Chuck Norris wants to know how your wife and his kids have been doing lately.
why cant i log in ??????
My Pinterest does not have that to put image
Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.
Pinterest, Inc. is a social media web and mobile application company. It operates a software system designed to enable discovery of information on the World Wide Web using images and, on a smaller scale, GIFs and videos. The site was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp. Pinterest has reached 250 million monthly active users as of October 2018.Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann summarized the company as a "catalogue of ideas" that inspires users to "go out and do that thing", rather than as an image-based social network.. How to use pinterest app, how to use pinterest, how to use pinterest app on mobile, how to use pinterest app on ipad, pinterest for beginners, pinterest for business, pinterest for business marketing, pinterest tutorial for beginners, pinterest tutorial for business, how to use pinterest for beginners, pinterest tutorial, pinterest marketing, pinterest tips, pinterest 101, pinterest marketing strategy, pinterest business tutorial, #pinterest,
Pinterest App News
- Why 'AMP' Is Going to Be a Big Deal for You and Your Emails - It’s been a year since Google announced AMP support would be coming to its email apps and web clients, and the rollout has finally started. (A handful of other email providers have joined the cause as well.) Read more...
- For Potential Investors in Lyft and Uber, It's Buyer Beware - Lyft leads an expected wave of big IPOs, from Uber, Pinterest, and others. These firms are stronger than the dot-coms, but that doesn't make them good investments.
- The UK is attempting a radical redesign of the internet - A new proposal trades away a lot of speech in the name of security
- Daily Crunch: Pinterest sets IPO range - The Daily Crunch is TechCrunch’s roundup of our biggest and most important stories. If you’d like to get this delivered to your inbox every day at around 9am Pacific, you can subscribe here. 1. Pinterest sets IPO range at $15-17, valuing it at $10.6B vs previ…