Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image, mask from text, magic mask and hair refine masking tools. Mask an area with this tool and that area of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background.
Hey guys! Thanks for watching! open me for details ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Anywhos, what's up? by the way I like to speed up my videos so my voice is ...
● Bug fixes and improvements. If you using Superimpose, please rate or review us on App Store. We will really appreciate it.
Superimpose App Video Statistics
Superimpose Reviews (84)
Thank you! I was going crazy when It said I had to upgrade for another layer!
Thank you for this, helped a lot!
Great app. Lots of fun superimposing your mates into situations they wouldn't normally find themselves in😂
Once you get the hang of it excellent x Follow my Instagram @_xxthreads_xx
great app, i had to watch a few yt vids to get the hand of it, but it's very good; i make melanie martinez and troye sivan edits 👌🏻
I just downloaded superimpose, but the bg photo wont load, idk lol
Great app! Love it
Easy to use
Amazing really helps me out when I do edits
This was so helpful! TYSM 💕
Thanks I’m trying to make a fan edit 😂
During WWII Chuck Norris was drafted into the Army. He mercilessly roundhouse kicked everyone to death including Ally soldiers. Their resting place is now known as Arlington Cemetery.
SUPERIMPOSE IS AWESOME I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!! Now I can do all my editing on my phone without having to grab my computer!! So handy and SOOOOO gooood😋💖💖💖💖💗💗💗
A little bit hard to figure out at first but once you get the hang of it it's really easy to make awesome photo edits.
I've been using this for ages and it's easy to use, and it has all the basic tools. I've made some pretty cool edits on it.
Am gonna ask my dad to buy it duhhh
This is very helpful thank you so much!!
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
Superimposition is the placement of one thing over another, typically so that both are still evident.. art, diy, do it yourself, editing, hacks, tips, tutorial, superimpose,
Superimpose App News
- Real-estate agents say there's an easy step you can take to increase the value of your home — and it's completely free - Business Insider asked real-estate agents about the easiest ways to increase a home's value. Many real-estate agents said getting rid of clutter is the easiest way to spruce up your home — and it's completely free. Agents also suggested upgrading light fixtur…
- Get the latest NBA stats with Google Lens and a team logo - CNET - A new AR experience for the sports nerd.
- Google launches Lens dining and translate features - CNET - Lens is moving into object recognition across dining, translation, shopping and text.
- Open source beyond the market - Keynote on the topic of open source, markets, debts, purpose, and no less than the meaning of life. Delivered at RailsConf 2019. Also available as a long read below. In Debt: The First 5,000 Years, anthropologist David Graeber explores the fascinating history…