Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or blend/mix/combine/cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save the blended image to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image, mask from text, magic mask and hair refine masking tools. Mask an area with this tool and that area of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background.
Hey guys! Thanks for watching! open me for details ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Anywhos, what's up? by the way I like to speed up my videos so my voice is ...
● Bug fixes and improvements. If you using Superimpose, please rate or review us on App Store. We will really appreciate it.
Superimpose App Video Statistics
Superimpose Reviews (84)
Thank you! I was going crazy when It said I had to upgrade for another layer!
Thank you for this, helped a lot!
I just downloaded superimpose, but the bg photo wont load, idk lol
I love this App, easy to use lots of uses
I use it to edit things quite often. This paired with Phonto, is great for making covers.
This was so helpful! TYSM 💕
This has been good for me. I don’t use it for anything serious, just fun, but it’s never failed me. Especially since the latest updates
. Thanks for leaving a good thing as it is and not ruining it with overhaul updates as so often happens.
Sarah the fangirl
Just so good! From Perth Western Australia Thank you!!
I love it!,!
Thanks I’m trying to make a fan edit 😂
Chuck Norris shot the sheriff, but he round house kicked the deputy.
SUPERIMPOSE IS AWESOME I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!! Now I can do all my editing on my phone without having to grab my computer!! So handy and SOOOOO gooood😋💖💖💖💖💗💗💗
A little bit hard to figure out at first but once you get the hang of it it's really easy to make awesome photo edits.
I've been using this for ages and it's easy to use, and it has all the basic tools. I've made some pretty cool edits on it.
Am gonna ask my dad to buy it duhhh
Kullanmasını bilene gayet güzel bir uygulama
eğer fan sayfanız varsa muhteşeeem (ama kullanmayı öğrenmeniz gerek, bilmiyorsanız ekrana bakıp kalırsınız)
Gerçekten güzel. İki liraya değen bir uygulama.
This is very helpful thank you so much!!
I believe that we are fundamentally the same and have the same basic potential.
Superimposition is the placement of one thing over another, typically so that both are still evident. . art, diy, do it yourself, editing, hacks, tips, tutorial, superimpose,
Superimpose App News
- Download iOS 12.2 Today and Try Out These New Features - Right on cue—it being Apple announcement day and all—the services-oriented tech giant has released the latest version of its iOS operating system. If you don’t already have it, or have yet to receive the notification that an iOS update is available, simply ta…
- A 19-year-old who faked being rich on Instagram says he was 'shocked' by how easy it was - Byron Denton, a London-based YouTuber known for his channel tbhbyron, started posting edited photos of himself on Instagram in late January. The pictures showed him wearing designer clothing and sitting on a private jet, among other activities you'd expect to…
- The vicious Dragged Across Concrete can’t be apolitical when it stars Mel Gibson - Director S. Craig Zahler says his films focus on character over message, but it’s a hard line to walk when his characters are so reprehensible. His latest, about two cops who go rogue, proves the difficulty of the balancing act. Dragged Across Concrete was re…
- ISIS is ‘gone’: Trump takes credit for something that hasn’t even happened - President Donald Trump on Wednesday promised that the self-proclaimed Islamic State (ISIS) will be “gone by tonight.” Holding up a paper printout showing ISIS-held territory in Syria and Iraq, Trump told reporters “…everything in the red — this was on Electio…