Instantly connect with the people in your life. Messenger is free, fast, and secure.
- Reach anyone. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends.
- Use everywhere. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally!
- Connect however you want. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat — all in Messenger.
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Call and video chat your friends 1:1 or in groups. It's free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
- Express yourself. Send emojis, stickers, and GIFs to conversations or add new masks and effects to your video chats.
- Capture photos and videos with fun art and effects. You can save these to camera roll, send to conversations, or post to your Day, a place where people can see what you're up to.
- Play games and compete with your friends. You can compare scores and see how you rank against other people.
- Chat with businesses. You can make reservations, check on orders, and get real-time customer service.
Instead Use This Link mbasic.facebook.com/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Ffacebook.com%2F&_rdr (You Don't Have to Use Messenger)
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Messenger features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Messenger!
Messenger App Video Statistics
Messenger Reviews (131)
Mics and cameras on desktop computers can be unplugged. Those on cellphones can not. Just think about this next time you have your phone in the bathroom or whatever.. Facebook employs "Moderators" all over the world to monitor your activity, whether you are using the app or not. So There is likely some pervy depraved creep in LA, or some pedo in Pakistan watching you dress your kid.. or you taking a shit.. or having freaky chains and leather sex... or whatever you do with your phone in the room. Get that shit off your phones people!
Fuck Facebook and Fuck Messenger. This fucking app is required in my school so I don't have a choice but to download this piece of shit malware!
Someone please explain why does Messenger... 1. Not let me see my messages 2. Not even let me log in I’ve deleted it and re-downloaded it and it still doesn’t work please help!
But I've been forced to have it. This is why people are leaving Facebook - you're not listening
I started a petition since several people, including myself, have filed complaints about not being able to turn off the messenger call feature since many people have gotten calls at 3 or 4 am constantly and can't even do a simple task on their cell phone without being interrupted. https://www.change.org/p/facebook-petition-for-turning-off-facebook-messenger-calls-completely?recruiter=641097989&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition So if you agree that we should be able to turn off the call feature and not be harassed with multiple phone calls every hour of the day, help me out and sign this petition to demand facebook to fix this issue. Please, like I said several people complained in a thread and the fuckers closed down the thread... grrr, so many people are angry and feel their privacy has been violated .
mesenger calls kalakting server face buk plees answer
I haven’t received anything re Dna as yet . Sent my $100 four months ago. Do u get a certificate with info or just emails abou people that may/may not be related. I’d appreciate a response Thanking you Joy Sands
Messenger has opened up the world to my fingertips and I now have new friends all over the World on several sites including Cronic Pain, Osteoporosis and Diabetes sites Judith Goode Sunshine’s Coast Queensland Australia
I love using this app. Since doing most recent update though I don’t hear my messages even though sound is up and notifications are on.
LC David Tata
Chuck Norris uses the Shroud of Turin as a lobster bib.
If I get a new "message from somebody" I download the app just to read/reply to the msg. Then when I'm "finished" I go back and uninstall the damn thing, lol. It'll stay like that to... I refuse to keep a bullshit app, that is COMPLETELY unnecessary and literally a waste of space.
messenger apps suck fuck bullshiittt
Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it's enough.
A messenger or courier is a person or thing that carries a message. Messenger or Messengers may also refer to:. fb, Myspace, Worldstarhiphop, Bad news, Nfl, Spy Cam, caught, #BodyWeakDotNet, fbi, ca,
Messenger App News
- What to Use for Video Calls Instead of Facetime - Last week, Apple rolled back one of the key FaceTime features that was supposed to drop with iOS 12 and macOS Mojave this fall: group video chat. The feature, which would let you and up to 31 friends not-quite-make-eye-contact through their phones and laptops…
- How to Sext - Sexting is one of those private matters that we don’t talk that explicitly about—perhaps because admitting we sext tips people off to the existence of digital nudes. Let’s unlock our phones and discuss textual stimulation out in the open. Read more...
- The 2018 Lifehacker Pack for iOS: The Essential iOS Apps - Trying to find the perfect iOS apps can be tough, and we’re willing to bet that your iPhone or iPad is full of pages and pages of apps. There’s just so much out there, it’s hard to come up with a short list of favorites. We understand. Allow us to help you wi…
- Facebook pushed for access to financial firms' user data - Facebook is in hot water again over its data sharing deals -- or rather, attempted deals. The Wall Street Journal has learned that Facebook had spent "years" negotiating for access to financial companies' user data. The amount of data it wanted to collect var…