The Call of Duty®: Zombies phenomenon has risen back to life.
Adapted from the best-selling console hit and built specifically for tablets and smartphones, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Zombies delivers maps and weapons never before seen on mobile, and 50 levels of "Dead-Ops Arcade," a 50-level zombie gauntlet that provides the ultimate undead challenge for fans of Call of Duty’s signature zombie warfare.
Play solo or join a team of up to 4 players as you mow down hordes of zombies with Call of Duty’s all-new interface, now featuring Voice Chat for the first time ever.
And don’t just take our word for it; here is what critics think of the game:
- "Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is a must-have for any Call of Duty fan and for everyday gamers alike." – Mashable.com
- "...after spending some time with COD: Black Ops Zombies, we think this could possibly be the best game we’ve seen yet on the Apple tablet." – Into Mobile
- "As far as the whole package is concerned, I adore the Dead Ops Arcade mode and feel it adds significant value to the $6.99 price tag" – Destructoid
- "Dead Ops…a perfect fit for the mobile platform." – G4 TV online
What's New in Version 1.3.2
o Multiplayer connection improvements
o Bug fixes
Finally, a variety of optimizations and fixes have also been incorporated into this update to give players the best mobile Zombie experience yet.
For tips, tricks, and troubleshooting, be sure to check out the Black Ops Zombies Field Manual at callofduty.com/blackops/faq/ioszombies
The game has been optimized for 3rd-generation devices and higher, providing unparalleled graphics and performance. As an iOS Universal App, the game operates the same whether played on iPhone, iPod, or iPad, meaning a zombie’s brain will splatter just as vividly on your iPhone 4 Retina Display as on your iPad 2. The game also supports Game Center leaderboards so you can compete with your friends.
Need more undead? Download Call of Duty: Zombies, the original mobile zombie warfare experience available on both iPhone and iPad. And don’t forget to download the Call of Duty: ELITE Mobile App for an inside-edge on your console Call of Duty Multiplayer experience.
If you like my video, check out these products! readycart.com/ready-cart/get-cod-black-ops-zombies-free-android-2017-hd This is how to get Call Of ...
- Added Air 2 compatibility - Various bug fixes
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies App Video Statistics
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Reviews (220)
It says this file might harm my device what should I do
Can i uninstall the downloader after i got the game
Arab cars Drift
I swear I searched the same thing but another website came up
@theferocity: Eric Garner is dead. His daughter became an activist on behalf of her father. She is dead now too. Ramsey Orta recorded th…
@MaleehaHashmey: @siasatpk رانا صاحب! تسی خون وچ کرپشن تے مار کٹائی ہی اینی شامل کر چکے ہو کہ پان سگرٹ دی گنجائش ہی نہیں رہی! 😂 On a se…
@WeldPond: Finite State supply chain assessment of Huawei devices. 76 firmware had default root user w/hardcoded password that could log…
Black ops zombies came out in 2011
Chuck Norris once punched a cyclops between the eye.
i love how you actually show it work and what it does. not like fake videos with lots of cut outs and horrible instructions. you my friend are amazing. boom shacka lacka
YAY NOW I WILL NOW GET THE GAME AND SHOW IT TO MY PADRINO ON WHATSSUP LOL
Kindness is the greatest wisdom.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Wiki
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It was released worldwide on November 9, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii, with a separate version for Nintendo DS developed by n-Space. Aspyr later released the game for OS X on September 27, 2012. It is the seventh title in the Call of Duty series and the third to be developed by Treyarch. It serves as the sequel to Call of Duty: World at War.Set in the 1960s during the Cold War, the game's campaign follows CIA operative Alex Mason as he attempts to recall certain memories in combat in order to locate a numbers station. This station is due to transmit broadcasts to sleeper agents who are bound to use chemical weapons across the United States. Mason and CIA operative Jason Hudson are the game's main playable characters, as well as Red Army soldier Viktor Reznov in only one mission. Locations featured in the game include Cuba, Russia, United States, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong, Laos, Vietnam, and the Arctic Circle. The multiplayer of Black Ops features multiple objective-based game modes that are playable on 14 different maps included with the game. Improvements to loadout options and killstreak rewards are made. A form of virtual currency, COD Points, allows players to purchase weapons and customization options for their in-game character, as well as attachments and customization options for their weapon. Development for the game began in 2009. It runs an enhanced version of the IW 3.0 engine used in Treyarch's past title, World at War. The improvements made allowed for bigger campaign levels to be made as well as enhanced lighting. Treyarch focused specifically on Black Ops during development; they were developing two games at once while making World at War. Different teams within the company focused on a certain game mode. Music was composed by Sean Murray, with music by The Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Eminem and Avenged Sevenfold appearing in the game. Marketing of the game began in April 2010. Multiple trailers promoting the game and its modes were released from May until October. The game received generally positive reviews from critics. Within 24 hours of going on sale, the game had sold more than 5.6 million copies, 4.2 million in the U.S. and 1.4 million in the UK, breaking the record set by its predecessor Modern Warfare 2 by some 2.3 million copies. After six weeks on release, Activision reported that Black Ops had exceeded $1 billion in sales. On August 3, 2011, Activision confirmed that the game had sold over 25 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling games of all time in the US, UK and Europe. A sequel, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, was released on November 13, 2012.Call of Duty: Black Ops III was released on November 6, 2015 as the sequel to Black Ops II. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was released worldwide on October 12, 2018, as a sequel to Black Ops III.. call of duty black ops zombies, call of duty black ops android, cod black ops zombies, cod zombies ios, cod zombie, cod zombies android, cod zombies free, cod zombies, cod android, cod ios, cod free android, app free, games free, free apps, free games, free android, free ios, free android apps, free ios apps, ios 11, android 8.0, free paid games, free paid apps, ios, cod zombies android gameplay, cod zombies ios gameplay, get cod zombies android, get cod zombies ios,
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies App News
- ‘CoD: Black Ops 4’ is getting a fresh batch of zombies on July 9th - Zombies are on their way to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Activision announced today that "Operation: Apocalypse Z," a multiplayer-centric content pack that will conjure up game mode similar to the classic Zombies maps of previous games, will be coming to PlaySt…
- Loot-Starved Black Ops 4 Players Finally Get A 'Contracts' Mode - Players finally have a better way to earn more rewards in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, besides the game’s unfavorable microtransactions system. This week’s update marks the introduction of Contracts on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Read more...
- Black Ops 4's 'Apocalypse' Brings Fan-Favorite Maps And Modes (And More Annoying Loot Boxes) - The undead apocalypse started spreading across Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on July 9, bringing zombie-themed content that features brand new maps as well as plenty of nostalgia for Call of Duties past. Read more...
- The Human Cost Of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - One Friday afternoon a few weeks ago, the developers at Treyarch held a happy hour event to welcome the summer interns. There was pizza, beer, and jubilation for everyone at the studio behind Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 —except the quality assurance testers, wh…