The Call of Duty®: Zombies phenomenon has risen back to life.
Adapted from the best-selling console hit and built specifically for tablets and smartphones, Call of Duty®: Black Ops Zombies delivers maps and weapons never before seen on mobile, and 50 levels of "Dead-Ops Arcade," a 50-level zombie gauntlet that provides the ultimate undead challenge for fans of Call of Duty’s signature zombie warfare.
Play solo or join a team of up to 4 players as you mow down hordes of zombies with Call of Duty’s all-new interface, now featuring Voice Chat for the first time ever.
And don’t just take our word for it; here is what critics think of the game:
- "Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is a must-have for any Call of Duty fan and for everyday gamers alike." – Mashable.com
- "...after spending some time with COD: Black Ops Zombies, we think this could possibly be the best game we’ve seen yet on the Apple tablet." – Into Mobile
- "As far as the whole package is concerned, I adore the Dead Ops Arcade mode and feel it adds significant value to the $6.99 price tag" – Destructoid
- "Dead Ops…a perfect fit for the mobile platform." – G4 TV online
What's New in Version 1.3.2
o Multiplayer connection improvements
o Bug fixes
Finally, a variety of optimizations and fixes have also been incorporated into this update to give players the best mobile Zombie experience yet.
For tips, tricks, and troubleshooting, be sure to check out the Black Ops Zombies Field Manual at callofduty.com/blackops/faq/ioszombies
The game has been optimized for 3rd-generation devices and higher, providing unparalleled graphics and performance. As an iOS Universal App, the game operates the same whether played on iPhone, iPod, or iPad, meaning a zombie’s brain will splatter just as vividly on your iPhone 4 Retina Display as on your iPad 2. The game also supports Game Center leaderboards so you can compete with your friends.
Need more undead? Download Call of Duty: Zombies, the original mobile zombie warfare experience available on both iPhone and iPad. And don’t forget to download the Call of Duty: ELITE Mobile App for an inside-edge on your console Call of Duty Multiplayer experience.
This is where the dead ops arcade coins are hidden. Please subscribe for MORE!!!!!!!!
- Added Air 2 compatibility - Various bug fixes
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies App Video Statistics
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Reviews (20)
Yo hi guys i find this thank Aosome
im unable to pick the one at help up
I’m quite lonely whenever I try to play this
I want a refund the game says no online support in Eu countries so I downloaded it because I’m in Canada so I can play online with my friends and it doesn’t work
Thanks man you are awsome
It was a awesome experience playing it the graphics are great and so is the gameplay but it need more levels for a update have a great day to anyone how is reading this
Really good! It’s just the sensitivity is not that good
Take back the night
My internet connection is fine and it says my connection is not supported for the online something Can you answer please I can’t play online on iPhone 6s
@BafGomis: Great colllective victory : mutual aid and solidarity between us in the name of @Alhilal_FC values. We will fight till the en…
@Lrihendry: @realDonaldTrump President Trump will weather any storm. When the hand of God leads, nothing shall divide. God bless you…
@gigglegguk: namjoon is sad they didnt add "HEY!" in mikrokosmos so he wants us to use it in the fanchant. if i catch any of you forgett…
Thank you 2016
The next time you witness Chuck Norris brutally punching some asshole repeatedly in the face, if you look closely you will see little translucent '+50' numbers floating away.
50 lira verip aldık.Online da kimse yok.1 saat bekledim kimse gelmedi.
Mis gibi oyun
Hala oynıyan varsa yoruma yazsın oynıyalım hadi az zombi avlıyalım
wow it was benifit
Friedrich von Schiller
If you want to study yourself — look into the hearts of other people. If you want to study other people — look into your own heart.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Wiki
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It was released worldwide on November 9, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii, with a separate version for Nintendo DS developed by n-Space. Aspyr later released the game for OS X on September 27, 2012. It is the seventh title in the Call of Duty series and the third to be developed by Treyarch. It serves as the sequel to Call of Duty: World at War.Set in the 1960s during the Cold War, the game's campaign follows CIA operative Alex Mason as he attempts to recall certain memories in combat in order to locate a numbers station. This station is due to transmit broadcasts to sleeper agents who are bound to use chemical weapons across the United States. Mason and CIA operative Jason Hudson are the game's main playable characters, as well as Red Army soldier Viktor Reznov in only one mission. Locations featured in the game include Cuba, Russia, United States, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong, Laos, Vietnam, and the Arctic Circle. The multiplayer of Black Ops features multiple objective-based game modes that are playable on 14 different maps included with the game. Improvements to loadout options and killstreak rewards are made. A form of virtual currency, COD Points, allows players to purchase weapons and customization options for their in-game character, as well as attachments and customization options for their weapon. Development for the game began in 2009. It runs an enhanced version of the IW 3.0 engine used in Treyarch's past title, World at War. The improvements made allowed for bigger campaign levels to be made as well as enhanced lighting. Treyarch focused specifically on Black Ops during development; they were developing two games at once while making World at War. Different teams within the company focused on a certain game mode. Music was composed by Sean Murray, with music by The Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Eminem and Avenged Sevenfold appearing in the game. Marketing of the game began in April 2010. Multiple trailers promoting the game and its modes were released from May until October. The game received generally positive reviews from critics. Within 24 hours of going on sale, the game had sold more than 5.6 million copies, 4.2 million in the U.S. and 1.4 million in the UK, breaking the record set by its predecessor Modern Warfare 2 by some 2.3 million copies. After six weeks on release, Activision reported that Black Ops had exceeded $1 billion in sales. On August 3, 2011, Activision confirmed that the game had sold over 25 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling games of all time in the US, UK and Europe. A sequel, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, was released on November 13, 2012.Call of Duty: Black Ops III was released on November 6, 2015 as the sequel to Black Ops II. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was released worldwide on October 12, 2018, as a sequel to Black Ops III.. MegaAwsometom,
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies App News
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 4' gets a second battle royale map tomorrow - Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 's Blackout battle royale mode is about to get a new map. The second arena in which players will duke it out for supremacy is Alcatraz. The map hits PS4 tomorrow and will arrive on other platforms later. It's not the first time the C…
- Black Ops 4 Goes Old-School With 'Barebones' Multiplayer - Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has finally received the multiplayer mode the community has been begging to play, one that takes away all of the Specialists’ toys. The March 26 update on PlayStation 4 adds big changes to League Play and more Specialist weapons to B…
- Alcatraz Island Proves Call Of Duty Blackout Works Great In Close Quarters - Alcatraz Island has arrived in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. It’s based on a Zombies map, but this version is for the Blackout battle royale mode. You wouldn’t think it, but the smaller map makes for an intense, close-quarters battle royale experience. Read more…
- Grand Heist’s DLC Maps Help Tell Black Ops 4’s Missing Story - Subtle story clues can be found within Black Ops 4 ’s multiplayer maps that you might’ve missed. I love Treyarch’s Easter eggs and attention to map detail, and the recent additions of multiplayer maps Casino and Lockup made available with the Black Ops DLC Pa…