No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet tracking apps that the market had to offer, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
With 5+ million foods, tracking food is quick and easy. Add your food in as little as 3 taps.
• HUGE food database 5+ Million Food Items to choose from!
• Barcode scanner - scan and quickly track your food
• Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
• As many nutrition goals as you want — Supporting things like carb cycling, high/low days and more
• Track and monitor your body weight with beautiful graphs
• See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal and individual food
• Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
• Input custom food straight off the label — My Macros+ converts and stores it properly for you to make using it in any serving size quick and easy.
• Track Water — Log your water in cups, fluid oz, ml or gallons
• Quick Food Access — Look through lists of your favorite foods or those that you have eaten recently to track even faster.
• Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
• All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
• Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See your friends foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our artificial intelligence system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will dynamically update your macro goals for you to make sure you stay on track towards your goals
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight through your Apple Watch
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web — Access MM+ through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
What are macros and why do they matter on a ketogenic diet? We'll break everything down for you in this video! Our guide to tracking carbs on keto: ...
Thank you for all of the support! My Macros+ is here with another update to make your tracking experience even better. Nutrition Label Scanning • Now you can add custom foods even faster with our text recognizing nutrition label scanner. • Simply open up the option on the left side menu, hold your camera close and steady to the label and take the picture. It’s that simple. New in v8.4 Siri Shortcut • New in iOS 12, Now you can find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals completely hands free, just by asking Siri. To create a siri shortcut start by tapping the "Add To Siri" button at the bottom of your Day Options page right inside the app. v 8.5.2 • Squashed a bug with data syncing.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App Video Statistics
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Reviews (108)
A little confused because using the referenced keto calculator has me eating 167 grams of protein and only 116 grams of fat...wouldn't that still cause an insulin spike? Those macros sound much more like the Atkins diet, no?
MyFitnessPal app is an info harvester. İ won't use it.
Have used this app for a good 2 years now on and off, and not had any problems.
I can delete an item but refresh the app and it’s back again! Makes working out your macros hard when you constantly have to go through to check what’s meant to be there or not
Please help I cannot register at all every time I try to register it keeps saying use Alphanumeric only !!! I keep doing this and cannot still join up it’s really frustrating as I have paid for this app .
Keto will make you loose weight if you're moderately active, usually this method is for older folks who aren't working out /hard/ without carbohydrates you will loose explosive power. You sacrifice muscle mass as well, so if you're here for loosing fat while body building and can't loose fat eat your motherfuckin carbs. Your stomach fat burns last, you'll loose fat in other areas working out before you loose stomach fat. You need those complex carbs for intensity. That's why you're feeling dead in your workouts and not hittin it as hard
This is hands down the best one. If you’re using RP, Zone - and the macros change for on day/off days - this works beautifully. Just really well thought out. Thanks!
Switched from another app, and this one is by far better, make sure to enter all your own entry’s and skip the calories, this app will calculate the calories per food (the nutritional label is 90% wrong)
Easy to use and no additional purchases to use the basic features.
When I went on Atkins I was in ketosis
This app is a total bait and switch. It is cumbersome and clunky and lacking in a decent food database. I am floored that the reviews are so positive and ranked so high. Not sure what I just spent 3.00 to get...
I really enjoy this app! It’s easy to use, easy to add new foods, and the recipe builder is a great tool. There are opportunities for improvement, however. I did notice that if I update a recipe or the macros on a food, it retroactively goes back and updates prior days with that item logged. For example, if I tweak a chili recipe from one occurrence to another, the original logging of the original recipe reflects the new recipe. That throws off my metrics on prior entries. Another improvement that could be made would be the ability to “lock” a day after all entries were made. Currently, if I go back to prior days to look at something I have to be careful to not delete it using the menu buttons at the top. I wouldn’t like the app to automatically lock the entries just incase I have additional entries to make for the previous day, but having the option would be nice. :)
Bummer that I paid for this. I was expecting some help and additional features when it comes to macros and everything I wanted to do had an additional charge or subscription required. If you want to just keep track of macros and/or calories there are many other more user friendly (free) options out there. Also disappointed in the barcode scanner, the search, and that the app froze on me - all within 5 minutes of purchasing.
I thought it would be ok but the search function is NOT easy - you have to navigate through all the US foods to find what you want to add.
$4.50 for an app that does the same thing as free ones. It’s advertised as though it’s revolutionising how you track your meals, simply not the case.
Paid $5 for an app the same as many others that are free because this one looked to be more useful and I wanted to support but once you open the app you quickly realise you still have to pay for many of the features advertised, not even a single time payment but a subscription
I did it before I had blood in stool and I just gave up keep having side effect. Need help
When steroids want to get Bigger Stronger and faster they take injections filled with Chuck Norris's sweat
Got this app to try out in NZ After people raving about it online. Literally not one of my items scanned!! I have a really busy life and don’t have time to manually add all my food. I’m back to Mfp. Far easier to use and everything I eat already on there! So disappointed. What a waste of money!
My Macro+ is by far my favorite Macro tracking app. Even more so than "my fitness pal" although it is missing a few features that MFP has such as a more in-depth micro-nutrient tracker. The pros far out weigh the cons. It has a far easier and cleaner user interface. With no daily tips and other clutter nonsense. Its straight forward and easy to use. Probably the best part is how easy it is to add your own food and nutrient information, as well as a no nonsense recipe building interface. And if you want to edit any mistakes, changing info is easy. The other winning factor is that everything you need to know about that days macros is displayed on one screen. Daily goals, what you've already eaten, how much more you need, and how many macros each meal cost. Over all fantastic app!
I love this app. It has been enjoyable to create daily menu's and given me a whole new dimension to tracking my macro's for my sports needs. Find it works best when you add all the custom foods yourself. Couldn't get the barcode scanner to work at all which would have been a great tool. Perfect for OCD people like me who like to know in exact detail what meal plans they are creating.
I’m still having 😔 the portion sizes is what’s confusing. If fats are 9% do I only eat fatty foods that’s nice and higher?
I've been tracking my macros for a while now and one thing I've noticed is that I'm on a cut so I have my calories set at 1,500 calories. I shoot for my protein goal everyday but at the end of the day I'm still under my carbs and fats while still being under my 1,500 calories (but not by much). So my question is, do I need to hit EVERY single macro or could I be fine with just meeting my protein goal while staying under my carbs and fats for the day as long as I don't go over my 1,500 calories? Note: Even though I'm low on carbs and fats throughout the day I don't feel any hungry.
The secret of success is constancy to purpose.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Wiki
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app wiki coming soon. RuledMe, keto, ketogenic, recipes, how to, tutorial, cooking, cook, low carb, atkins, diet, macros, ketosis, macronutrients, keto calculator, calculate macros,
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App News
- I Saw the Extra Weight I’d Carried My Whole Life Slip Away - It's Monday, everyone! And that means another Primal Blueprint Real Life Story from a Mark's Daily Apple reader. If you have your own success story and would like to share it with me and the Mark's Daily Apple community please contact me here. I'll continue t…
- 6 Challenges for Women on Keto — and How to Overcome Them - It’s no surprise that the eat-fat-to-lose-fat ethos of a ketogenic diet is an appealing one — in fact, keto was the most searched diet of 2018, according to Google. However, despite the diet’s popularity and keto’s myriad benefits, it can pose some unique cha…
- Is A "Refeed" The Key To Successful Dieting? - If you've been struggling to stick to a diet 24/7, maybe the reason is because you shouldn't have to! New research demonstrates a new paradigm for dieting success, and a great way to spend your weekend.
- Dr. Sara Solomon Interview: Stronger Than Ever - Dr. Sara Solomon just keeps growing smarter and stronger. We caught up with her to find out how she arrived at where she is now, the importance of evolution, and why you should eat more.