No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet tracking apps that the market had to offer, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
With 5+ million foods, tracking food is quick and easy. Add your food in as little as 3 taps.
• HUGE food database 5+ Million Food Items to choose from!
• Barcode scanner - scan and quickly track your food
• Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
• As many nutrition goals as you want — Supporting things like carb cycling, high/low days and more
• Track and monitor your body weight with beautiful graphs
• See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal and individual food
• Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
• Input custom food straight off the label — My Macros+ converts and stores it properly for you to make using it in any serving size quick and easy.
• Track Water — Log your water in cups, fluid oz, ml or gallons
• Quick Food Access — Look through lists of your favorite foods or those that you have eaten recently to track even faster.
• Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
• All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
• Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See your friends foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our artificial intelligence system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will dynamically update your macro goals for you to make sure you stay on track towards your goals
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight through your Apple Watch
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web — Access MM+ through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and autorenew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
What are macros and why do they matter on a ketogenic diet? We'll break everything down for you in this video! Our guide to tracking carbs on keto: ...
Thank you for all of the support! My Macros+ is here with another update to make your tracking experience even better. In this update we made some improvements to how you navigate throughout the app and the top nutritional toolbar, making it even easier to track your diet. We also now moved the water tracking feature straight up to the top toolbar.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App Video Statistics
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Reviews (129)
She didn’t answer the one question I came to learn.....how do you know what percentage of your body is fat.
Why someone should eat more protein than fat on keto ? + I know that the proteins must be 0.8 grams for lean body mass . I really don't get the fact of eating more protein than fat
None of the links work.
Love your videos but have stopped watching as I find the background music so irritating - sorry
Mmm this app tastes good
Even at 70, Chuck Norris still ain't too old for this shit.
Hey so your calculator has me at 2400 cals 120 Grams of protein. Is the calories accurate I’m trying to lose weight. I’ve been on keto for several months now. Burn down a lot of fat and put on hella muscle
No carbs with this diet no thanks I’ll feel like a zombie 🧟♂️
Beauty is all around us amidst strife and turmoil to be seen by those who look not to those who wish.
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories Wiki
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories app wiki coming soon. RuledMe, keto, ketogenic, recipes, how to, tutorial, cooking, cook, low carb, atkins, diet, macros, ketosis, macronutrients, keto calculator, calculate macros,
My Macros+ | Diet & Calories App News
- Dear Mark: Electrolytes and Keto Carbs - For today's edition of Dear Mark, I'm answering questions from the comment sections of the recent posts on daily keto carb limits, within-meal keto carb limits, and electrolytes. I'm addressing questions about alcohol, uniform carb allowances versus personali…
- How to build muscle with Apple Watch - If you diligently close your Activity Rings every day in the hope of getting ripped like The Rock, you are going about it all the wrong way. Apple’s Activity app focuses on cardio conditioning and burning calories. Which is great for losing weight, but irrele…
- Weekly Workouts + What I Ate in a Day - Ohmygerrrrrd. Jet lag is real. I’ve been waking up at 2 or 3am every morning the past few nights, ever since I got back from France, and it’s so damn annoying. You can’t do anything at 3am when your husband […] The post Weekly Workouts + What I Ate in a Day a…
- A Nutritionist Shares Why Trendy Diets Don’t Work—And What to Do Instead - Everywhere we look these days, someone new is touting the best way to get fit, lose weight, and feel your The post A Nutritionist Shares Why Trendy Diets Don’t Work—And What to Do Instead appeared first on The Everygirl.