Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® app. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Mobile ordering – Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
In this video, my friend Nita and I try out setting up and ordering food through the new Chick-Fil-A One app. Watch t find out what the ordering experience is like, ...
Thank you for downloading the Chick-fil-A app! This release includes a handful of bug fixes that we hope will further improve your app experience! - The “View Reward” button on a new reward announcement is once again interactive! - We resolved an issue that was causing some new users to have trouble submitting free orders. - We have also fixed two crashes that were occurring in the restaurant finder.
Chick-fil-A App Video Statistics
Chick-fil-A Reviews (24)
2.5 years later & the braindead employees still don't know how to properly fulfill the app orders and they NEVER ask to scan your barcode. GOOD JOB CFA!!
this is good for me because i leave school to get food for lunch and it saves me alot of time
You're handsome! You are reminiscent of Jacob from Twilight!!!
I ship them
Blackholes are Chuck Norris' way of playing pranks on scientists.
Regina Crystal Cordoba
I just downloaded the app and honestly didn't know how to use it or what to expect. Lol! This was very informative! Thanks so much!!
When in doubt, tell the truth.
Chick-fil-A ( chik-fil-AY, a play on the American English pronunciation of fillet) is the largest chicken, and the third largest American fast food restaurant chain, whose specialty is chicken sandwiches. Their headquarters are in College Park, Georgia and they were founded in May 1946. The company operates more than 2,300 restaurants, primarily in the United States with locations in 47 states and plans for a location in Hawaii to be the 48th state. The restaurant serves breakfast before transitioning to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events.Many of the company's values are influenced by the religious beliefs of its late founder, S. Truett Cathy, a devout Southern Baptist. All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed for business on Sundays, as well as on Thanksgiving and Christmas. In 2012, COO Dan Cathy's public statements in opposition to same-sex marriage became the subject of public controversy.. Apple, iOS, tech, technology, iPhone, iPad, iPod, apps, app, food, chicken, chickfila, chick-fil-a,
Chick-fil-A App News
- People are sharing their worst depression meals and I'm gagging - We've all got that one, go-to heinous "meal" we eat at the kitchen counter illuminated only by the light of the fridge. Twitter user @hayley_hud asked her followers to share "the worst depression meal you’ve ever made." She then proceeded to post her own, whi…
- The best tweets of 2019 (so far) - If life is a classroom, Twitter is the chalkboard. The main point of Twitter is that there isn't one. You can say whatever you want, whenever you want. While that can cause problems, it also allows for people to say what they're truly feeling and thinking, wh…
- Why Chick-fil-A manager jumped through the drive-thru window - Logan Simmons, 19, was working the Chick-fil-A drive-thru when he saw a child choking in the back seat of a car. He jumped through the window and saved his life.
- 5 Quick-Fire Paid Marketing Tips to Make Sure Your New App Isn't a Flop - For programmers, building that dream app is a true passion project. But passion alone won't turn an app into a success.