Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® app. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Mobile ordering – Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Note on Location Services: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We ask permission to use GPS only to support local offers and promotions, the restaurant location finder, and mobile ordering check-in.
In this video, my friend Nita and I try out setting up and ordering food through the new Chick-Fil-A One app. Watch t find out what the ordering experience is like, ...
- We've added a banner that appears if you are no longer connected to the internet and therefore can't contact our servers. - This release also fixes an intermittent bug that caused some users to be logged out unintentionally. - New users can now successfully enter their birth date on the account profile.
Chick-fil-A App Video Statistics
Chick-fil-A Reviews (18)
I ship them
The mobile order system still has a few kinks, but the staff handled it well.
I saw better ones for ordering , easier and clearer.
Regina Crystal Cordoba
Easy to navigate!
Easy to use app let's me find the nearest Chick-Fil-A when I'm travelling.
I just downloaded the app and honestly didn't know how to use it or what to expect. Lol! This was very informative! Thanks so much!!
Only people giving this app 4 stars or more are the Chick-fil-a fanatics. The launch of version 6.0 was one of the worst updates ever to hit the App Store. Update ruined the user flow and applied a great number of unnecessary changes to key features.
The way you order a salad is FUBAR.
The new tier based rewards system is outrageous. 1500 points for a salad? No way I’ll be spending money for that.
how does it work if u don't want to go inside do u go through drive thru?
Chuck Norris has over eighty million songs on his iPod. But he only listens to Bruce Springsteen.
I mean I like the concept of them wanting to have an app but chick fil a is usually pretty efficient at getting people's orders to them really fast so idk how to feel about this.
You can also buy a gift with cash at a chick-fil-a and transfer the balance to you account
Our intention creates our reality.
Chick-fil-A ( chik-fil-AY, a play on the American English pronunciation of "fillet") is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the city of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches. Founded in May 1946, it operates more than 2,200 restaurants, primarily in the United States. The restaurant serves breakfast before transitioning to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events.Many of the company's values are influenced by the religious beliefs of its late founder, S. Truett Cathy, a devout Southern Baptist. Most notably, all Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed for business on Sundays, as well as on Thanksgiving and Christmas.. Apple, iOS, tech, technology, iPhone, iPad, iPod, apps, app, food, chicken, chickfila, chick-fil-a,
Chick-fil-A App News
- How to Get a Free Wendy's Cheeseburger Every Day This Month - Love cheeseburgers and frosties? Have we found the deal for you! For the month of September, Wendy’s is passing out a free Dave’s single cheeseburger with the purchase of any other item from Wendy’s menu through a coupon found in its mobile app. Read more...
- Enter the Age of Borderless Memes - South Korean teens scarfing down massive piles of food for an internet audience of millions have inspired imitators worldwide, including American YouTube celebrities—making the \"mukbang\" trend an early success story of the global internet.
- People are threatening to boycott In-N-Out after large donation to Republican party - Despite its California roots, In-N-Out is far from liberal. On Wednesday, journalist Gabe Schneider uncovered a contribution of $25,000 that the famous California-based fast food chain made to the California Republican Party just this week — and it's safe to …
- Why you should block big corporations on Twitter - This is You Won't Regret It, a new weekly column featuring recommendations, tips, and unsolicited advice from the Mashable culture team. Nothing feels better than blocking an obnoxious branded Twitter account — whether you're doing it to spite Alex Jones, to …