Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® app. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Mobile ordering – Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Note on Location Services: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We ask permission to use GPS only to support local offers and promotions, the restaurant location finder, and mobile ordering check-in.
In this video, my friend Nita and I try out setting up and ordering food through the new Chick-Fil-A One app. Watch t find out what the ordering experience is like, ...
- Introducing Favorite Orders! You can now save current and past mobile orders as favorites for easier ordering in the future. - Name favorite orders for easier reference. - Order quickly from the new Favorites section with all your saved orders. - Once saved, favorite orders can be deleted. Editing favorites is on the way! - The number of reward points earned has been added to the transaction history. - Special instructions for mobile orders are now included when viewing the details of past orders. - You can now choose a different payment method when checking in mobile orders if there is an issue when processing payment.
Chick-fil-A App Video Statistics
Chick-fil-A Reviews (23)
this is good for me because i leave school to get food for lunch and it saves me alot of time
You're handsome! You are reminiscent of Jacob from Twilight!!!
I saw better ones for ordering , easier and clearer.
I ship them
Easy to navigate!
Easy to use app let's me find the nearest Chick-Fil-A when I'm travelling.
Kristin t :)
i tried downloading the app, and logging in through facebook and it won’t let me. it says i’m logged in but it gives me no options to do ANYTHING on the app. it’s a piece of crap.
I’ve tried deleting the app and redownloading it. I’ve cleared the cache and taken it to the Genius Bar. Chick-Fil-As app seems to remember a breakfast order and will joy stop displaying “breakfast is over so the breakfast item has been removed from your basket”. That message goes away, I proceed to order my usual 12 count chicken nuggets and then when I click the place order button, the app shuts down. It’s not breakfast time and I haven’t ordered breakfast in weeks but it’s an indication of a glitch
Very good customer service!
Awesome But Could Be Better
Regina Crystal Cordoba
Arnold Schwarzenegger always says he'll be back. But Chuck Norris always handles things the first time
I just downloaded the app and honestly didn't know how to use it or what to expect. Lol! This was very informative! Thanks so much!!
how does it work if u don't want to go inside do u go through drive thru?
People take different roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because theyre not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
Chick-fil-A ( chik-fil-AY, a play on the American English pronunciation of fillet) is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the city of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches. Founded in May 1946, it operates more than 2,200 restaurants, primarily in the United States. The restaurant serves breakfast before transitioning to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events. As of 2018, Chick-fil-A is on track to become the third largest fast food chain, behind McDonald's and Wendy's.Many of the company's values are influenced by the religious beliefs of its late founder, S. Truett Cathy, a devout Southern Baptist. Most notably, all Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed for business on Sundays, as well as on Thanksgiving and Christmas.. Apple, iOS, tech, technology, iPhone, iPad, iPod, apps, app, food, chicken, chickfila, chick-fil-a,
Chick-fil-A App News
- The officials for the Super Bowl are set, and the Rams have a good history with the referee - Officials can have a huge impact on the outcome of games, as both NFL conference championship games proved this year. John Parry will serve as referee for Super Bowl LIII between the Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots. Since Parry became a referee …
- Panera's wildly popular double bread bowls add to the growing list of food made for couples this Valentine's Day - Starting on Valentine's Day, Panera Bread is launching double bread bowls nationwide. Designed to be enjoyed by two people, double bread bowls are sourdough loaves that have been carved out to hold two different soups or macaroni and cheeses. Through the end …
- Almost everybody is betting on the Patriots in the Super Bowl, but Las Vegas sportsbooks aren't panicking yet - The Los Angeles Rams opened as 1-point favorites over the New England Patriots to win Super Bowl LIII. When the game became available, bets immediately poured in on the New England, swinging the line 3.5 points to make the Patriots 2.5-point favorites. As thi…
- The Rams spent more than $300 million to follow the newest method of team-building in the NFL, and it worked perfectly - The Los Angeles Rams are through to the Super Bowl just two years removed from a miserable 4-12 season. The Rams turnaround was sparked by quarterback Jared Goff, whose rookie contract allowed the team to go on a spending spree unparalleled in the league. Spe…