Welcome to the Chick-fil-A® app. Earn points, redeem available rewards of your choice and reach new tiers with increasing benefits.
1. Mobile ordering – Place your order through your phone, choose your preferred pick-up method, and let us know when you arrive.
2. Earn points – Earn points with every purchase by scanning your QR code, paying with Chick-fil-A One™, or placing mobile orders at Chick-fil-A.
3. Redeem rewards – Use your points to redeem available food rewards of your choice.
4. Customized menu – We’ll remember what you like and – even better – how you like it.
Note on Location Services: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We ask permission to use GPS only to support local offers and promotions, the restaurant location finder, and mobile ordering check-in.
In this video, my friend Nita and I try out setting up and ordering food through the new Chick-Fil-A One app. Watch t find out what the ordering experience is like, ...
We hope you're enjoying Chick-fil-A One! In this release, we added in various bug fixes and performance improvements throughout the app to help make your experience the best it can be.
Chick-fil-A App Video Statistics
Chick-fil-A Reviews (19)
You're handsome! You are reminiscent of Jacob from Twilight!!!
I ship them
I saw better ones for ordering , easier and clearer.
Easy to use app let's me find the nearest Chick-Fil-A when I'm travelling.
I downloaded this app, and then went and had gay sex.
Regina Crystal Cordoba
I love Chick-Fil-A and think you guys are top of the line in most things. So it kills me to post this, but if people like me are trying to save time by using the app, it’s good to know it may not be the best option. I’ve tried the app twice and been pretty disappointed with still having to wait to pick up my food. The 2nd time somehow the order never went through even though it started asking me about settings for the app, so I thought it was confirmed. Got to the restaurant and found out it never went through. Both times I was short on time, hence the reason for the review.
Cant get thru
Enjoy the food very much, but the patrons that sit their diaper age kids on the tables and on the order counter can take ones appetite!!!! Need to see the staff more conscientious in table top cleaning, but there’s little hope for inconsiderate adults that don’t know better.....saw this happen today!
I absolutely love this place. Service and food are unmatched. Great quality of eatery especially considering this is a “fast food” chain. Hate the new points system, but I’ll be a customer until the end of time!
Awesome But Could Be Better
I just downloaded the app and honestly didn't know how to use it or what to expect. Lol! This was very informative! Thanks so much!!
Earthquakes are borne from tectonic plates trembling from severe trepidation of Chuck Norris.
how does it work if u don't want to go inside do u go through drive thru?
I mean I like the concept of them wanting to have an app but chick fil a is usually pretty efficient at getting people's orders to them really fast so idk how to feel about this.
Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.
Chick-fil-A ( chik-fil-AY, a play on the American English pronunciation of "fillet") is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the city of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches. Founded in May 1946, it operates more than 2,200 restaurants, primarily in the United States. The restaurant serves breakfast before transitioning to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events.Many of the company's values are influenced by the religious beliefs of its late founder, S. Truett Cathy, a devout Southern Baptist. Most notably, all Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed for business on Sundays, as well as on Thanksgiving and Christmas.. Apple, iOS, tech, technology, iPhone, iPad, iPod, apps, app, food, chicken, chickfila, chick-fil-a,
Chick-fil-A App News
- Where to Get Free Food Today For National Fast Food Day - Friday November 16th is National Fast Food Day. While arguably a little too close for comfort to Thanksgiving for us all, the day—like most other made up holidays—comes with a pretty healthy amount of freebies that are worth taking advantage of. Read more...
- Far From Washington, Americans’ Thoughts Are, Well, Far From Washington - In districts in Nebraska and Iowa, across the Missouri River from each other, voters are thinking about everyday issues and wondering whether voting is worth the effort.
- Chick-fil-A now offers delivery nationwide, and it's giving away 200,000 free chicken sandwiches to celebrate - Chick-fil-A is rolling out delivery nationwide starting Tuesday through a partnership with DoorDash. The fast-food chain is giving away 200,000 chicken sandwiches to celebrate the delivery launch. Customers must live within a 10-minute drive from a Chick-fil-…
- Chick-fil-A is giving away 200,000 free chicken sandwiches — here's how to get one - Chick-fil-A is giving away 200,000 free chicken sandwiches to celebrate the launch of its new delivery service. To get the free-food offer, customers must order Chick-fil-A for delivery between now and November 20 using the promotional code "CFADELIVERY." Qua…