The CW App is the only way to stream the LATEST EPISODES of your favorite shows for FREE, no subscription or password needed. Just install the app and stream the hit series Riverdale, Black Lightning, The Flash, All American, Charmed, Legacies, Supergirl, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, Supernatural, Dynasty, The 100, and more. Missed last night’s episode? Watch it now for FREE. Behind more than one? Catch up on the last five episodes aired anytime.
* FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest episodes of every primetime show the day after broadcast. Free.
* NO LOGINS: No cable subscription, no credit cards, no passwords. Ever.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get reminded when your favorite shows air and when they’re available to watch in the app.
* EXTRAS: See previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, cast interviews, and more.
* EASY ACCESS TO CW SEED: Binge on new classics like The Secret Circle, Hellcats, Moonlight, Everybody Hates Chris, and Constantine, digital series like DC’s Vixen, and every episode of Whose Line.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please visitnielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Now you can watch all the latest epsiodes from The CW for free with the latest updated app. CW now lets you watch the latest show the next day. This is also ...
Updated to optimize your experience. We are always thinking of you.
The CW App Video Statistics
The CW Reviews (39)
So we can’t watch older episodes????!
Is it free?
Is there an app similar with this one which is available here in asia?
Don’t bother with this app. It continually crashes or “playback stalls out” error message on system running at over 40 Mbps. Real garbage
This app is great I don’t know why people hare on it so much
Jay Will 25
There are minor problems like it won’t let you go back or forward 10 seconds sometimes, like the sign won’t even be there. And then I figured since it won’t appear I’ll just rewind it back with my finger but you can’t even do that. Now I’m stuck watching a show I missed something on because I can’t go back. I’ve closed out the app multiple times and still the same problems.
For me the captions turn on automatically and they don’t turn off and it’s fucking annoying😂 how do I get them off
Chuck Norris can burn a fire.
Is it on iPhone 6
iphone link? can´t find it on appstore
George Matthew Adams
Each day can be one of triumph if you keep up your interests.
The CW Wiki
The CW Television Network (commonly referred to as just The CW) is an American English-language free-to-air television network that is operated by The CW Network, LLC, a limited liability joint venture between CBS Corporation, the former owners of United Paramount Network (UPN); and AT&T, whose WarnerMedia subsidiary is the parent company of Warner Bros., former majority owner of The WB. The network's name is an abbreviation derived from the first letters of the names of its two parent corporations (CBS and Warner Bros.). The CW Television Network made its debut on September 18, 2006, after its two predecessors, UPN and The WB, respectively ceased independent operations on September 15 and 17 of that year. The CW's first two nights of programming – on September 18 and 19, 2006 – consisted of reruns and launch-related specials. The CW marked its formal launch date on September 20, 2006, with the two-hour premiere of the seventh cycle of America's Next Top Model. Originally, the network's programming lineup was intended to appeal mainly to women between the ages of 18 and 34, although starting in 2011 the network increased in programming that appeals to men. As of August 2017, the CW's audience is 50% male and 50% female. The network currently runs programming seven days a week: airing Mondays through Fridays in the afternoon (The CW Daytime) and Sundays through Fridays in prime time, along with a Saturday morning live-action educational programming block produced by Litton Entertainment called One Magnificent Morning, which is the successor to the animation block Vortexx. It is also available in Canada on pay television providers through stations owned-and-operated by CBS Corporation and affiliates that are located within proximity to the Canada–United States border (whose broadcasts of CW shows are subject to simultaneous substitution laws imposed by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission, if a Canadian network holds the broadcast rights); it is also available through two affiliates that are classified in the United States as superstations – New York City affiliate WPIX and Los Angeles affiliate KTLA. Additionally, The CW is available in Mexico through affiliates located near the Mexico–U.S. border (such as KFMB-DT2/San Diego-Tijuana, KECY-DT3 in El Centro, California, KVIA-DT2 in El Paso, and KCWT-CD with simulcasters KFXV-LD2 KNVO-DT4 in McAllen–Brownsville, Texas and XHRIO-TV in Matamoros, Tamaulipas) on pay television providers. In both Canada and Mexico, some CW affiliate signals originating from the U.S. are receivable over-the-air in border areas depending on the station's signal coverage..
The CW App News
- What's on TV this week: 'Mr. Robot' - This weekend Mr. Robot returns for its fourth and final season on USA, but it's not the only thing worth watching. The Walking Dead is back for season number ten, while Netflix presents a new series Raising Dion, as well as new seasons of Big Mouth and Peaky …
- New Titans Set Pictures Reveal Our First Glimpse of Nightwing - Another familiar face is back in action for Arrow’s last season. Jessica Lange is pretty much done with American Horror Story at this point. The CW has set its sights on The Archive for its next YA adaptation. Plus, what’s to come on The Purge and Nancy Drew,…
- Updates from Arrow, New Gods, and More - The G.I. Joe spinoff Snake Eyes adds another to its cast. Michelle Pfeiffer is game to return as the MCU’s Janet Van Dyne. Tom King talks Ava DuVernay and her passion for New Gods. Plus, get a look at the somehow still-untitled Walking Dead spinoff, and what’…
- Jonah Hill Is No Longer Headed to Matt Reeves' Gotham City - The Craft reboot is out there, and now it’s got David Duchovny. Another DC hero has joined the cavalcade that is Crisis on Infinite Earths. Korg lives, and he’ll be in Thor: Love and Thunder. Plus, a bomb threat on Riverdale, Edward Norton wouldn’t mind comin…