For musicians from pros to beginners, whether you sing, play a brass, woodwind or stringed instrument or any type of guitar, this app provides a set of feature-rich practice tools that gives fun and rewarding feedback. It’s much more than just a tuner!
So what makes the TonalEnergy the best selling music practice app?
• It's an all-in-one app, with a state-of-the-art tuner, an advanced metronome, dedicated orchestral strings and guitar tuning page, a piano keyboard, sound analysis pages, and audio/visual recording capabilities.
• It’s easy to use. Options like the Target Tuner or Pitch Tracker are on all the main pages. TonalEnergy helps users create rewarding and attainable goals during a rehearsal or when working alone. Colorful analysis data pages and audio/video recording features enhance the experience of practice.
• The metronome is cutting edge. It offers unmatched flexibility in sound choices, tempo settings, meters, subdivision patterns and visual displays. Voice count-ins, the ability to create and edit preset groups and Ableton link for syncing multiple devices make this a superior tool for performers.
• Ear training possibilities are endless. The high quality multi-sampled instrument sounds for symphonic instruments are unique among all other tuning applications. Listening skills can be developed through the use of the eight-octave keyboard, chromatic wheel and tone generator. There are no other sounds like these.
• Learning is a social activity. Using features unique to the TonalEnergy Tuner, data can be collected, reviewed, edited and shared with others. Feedback is essential for growing and developing great performers. It’s all about connectivity.
Chris Coletti, member of The Canadian Brass, sums up TonalEnergy by saying,
“TonalEnergy is a must-have for any serious musician. It's a full suite of tools in one app; the tuner, tone generator, recorder, metronome and beautiful interface make it one of the best tools for musicians out there, period.”
• Recognizes a large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 - C8) that is highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Adjustable A=440 Hz reference
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Auto or instant pitch reference note feature using the TonalEnergy sounds
• Extensive tuning list for all orchestral string and fretted string instruments including many more features than most other string-only tuner apps
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard enhancing many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform
• Dedicated metronome page that matches or exceeds the features available on all other stand alone metronome apps
• Notation options including standard English, Solfege, Northern European, and Indian variants
• Bluetooth output/input support
• Audio and Video recording capabilities including, editing, looping, timestretch that are all exportable via iTunes sharing, AirDrop, email, AudioCopy, SoundCloud, etc
• Import music from iTunes Library or email attachments
• Compatible with external microphones and clip-on vibration sensor devices
• Supports external video output to an external display for use in rehearsal halls
• External MIDI keyboard control support
• Apple Watch app acts as remote control for the phone app
• Audiobus and inter-app audio support
• VoiceOver support for the blind or visually impaired
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Plucked Strings
Check out the full review: bit.ly/1hW3c6O FREE promo code raffle: on.fb.me/ORZ3bQ TonalEnergy Tuner -For iPhone: ...
- Added Siri Shortcut support for several operations. See Prefs->Siri Shortcuts for setting them up. - Added additional single 16th note subdivisions - Added count-in option for X/8 meters to use a quarter note as the beat during the count-in - Added AirTurn background operation support - Fixed issue with quarter note triplets
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome App Video Statistics
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Reviews (5)
Es Pura Vida
Try Sound corset does exactly the same and it's free.
can you import videos?
Love it as it has so many functions. Like the visual smiley face when you are in tune, so much better than a needle. The way you can look at the sound wave and see if you are in the centre of the pitch is great. It also shows harmonics! The drone function is really valuable but it would be great if this had a timer function so you can see how long you are holding long notes for. I also like the different rhythms on the metronome although a few of the basics rhythms aren’t there which is a shame. This is a powerful app so I am sure it will have something for everyone. Don’t hesitate to buy as it is well worth it!
After buying this app a couple of years ago, I couldn’t be without it now. Definitely one for the toolbox that’ll get pulled out time after time. Highly Recommended!
Quick way to check if any pan/guitar etc is in tune (many notes on my pan have gone sharp # …and all my guitar strings are currently flat ♭ 😝). Also has a killa metronome function AND records the notes you play on pan as audio or video (or anyone for that matter, great for learning what someone else is playing for you… imagine it tells you the notes as well as video🙌🏾). Probably the best app in my phone dread, game-changer🔥😎📱 …even tells me what notes my bongos are tuned to (G & D♭, I need to retune/tighten them) and the lowest note I can sing is D2 (a low bass D note, second D on the piano) 🙃🎙🎹 🔥🔥🔥🙌🏾😎💫
Thanks. This really helped, as my old tuning app went down hill. It really is a great app!
very useful, great interface
It would be a shame to call this app a tuner because it does so much more. The record and playback really help my practices and I can track when I do practice. The metronome works really well except I haven’t found one yet that keeps pace with me. I find my comfort level has been growing with each of the many features. I primarily use it for Sax ( tenor and Bari ) but it also is a big help with ukulele and guitar when I practice those.
Best tuner and metronome app i have ever used. I play alto sax and find i use the metronome now more than i ever did.
I have used many different tuners including a strobe but this app is better than even a strobe. In addition to being a tuner, it gives you excellent information about the guitar’s sustain and how the frequency of the plucked string changes until the sound dies. This is invaluable.
This app is amazing in every way.
I hate spending money on apps. I remember when I first saw this app, something in me told me to buy it. And so I did. This app is worth every last cent that I spent. It’s everything you could need: a reliable tuner that can easily switch between Just/Equal temperment, and also importantly, a metronome. It has some other features that I’m just getting used to using now too, but it’s just so useful and convenient. If you are a musician, you should buy this. No questions asked.
I would definitely recommend this app to anyone learning an instrument it’s really helpful if your learning to tune your instrument. Fitted with a metronome that you can make sound like drums! I would definitely recommend this app.
My students love to check tuning and intonation.
Great app. Having drones of real instruments and metronome on at the same time is fantastic! Must have app for serious musicians.
It can be said that Chuck Norris has a foot fetish - he loves the sight of his own foot disintegrating assholes' heads.
The best tuning app for practising whistling or singing in tune.
Clear visuals. Even plays the note out loud when pitch is not quite right. Has recording function too , that's so useful for feedback.
Enstruman yapımcılarının ihtiyacını karşılayacak düzeyde bilgi sunabilen, vokal veya perdesiz klavyeleliler ile entonasyon çalışabileceğiniz, kayıt yapıp mail olarak gönderebildiğiniz ve sesi ince ince analiz edebildiğiniz yegane program. Memnuniyet duymanızın ötesinde ufkunuzu da genişletebilir.
Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome App News