For musicians from pros to beginners, whether you sing, play a brass, woodwind or stringed instrument or any type of guitar, this app provides a set of feature-rich practice tools that gives fun and rewarding feedback. It’s much more than just a tuner!
So what makes the TonalEnergy the best selling music practice app?
• It's an all-in-one app, with a state-of-the-art tuner, an advanced metronome, dedicated orchestral strings and guitar tuning page, a piano keyboard, sound analysis pages, and audio/visual recording capabilities.
• It’s easy to use. Options like the Target Tuner or Pitch Tracker are on all the main pages. TonalEnergy helps users create rewarding and attainable goals during a rehearsal or when working alone. Colorful analysis data pages and audio/video recording features enhance the experience of practice.
• The metronome is cutting edge. It offers unmatched flexibility in sound choices, tempo settings, meters, subdivision patterns and visual displays. Voice count-ins, the ability to create and edit preset groups and Ableton link for syncing multiple devices make this a superior tool for performers.
• Ear training possibilities are endless. The high quality multi-sampled instrument sounds for symphonic instruments are unique among all other tuning applications. Listening skills can be developed through the use of the eight-octave keyboard, chromatic wheel and tone generator. There are no other sounds like these.
• Learning is a social activity. Using features unique to the TonalEnergy Tuner, data can be collected, reviewed, edited and shared with others. Feedback is essential for growing and developing great performers. It’s all about connectivity.
Chris Coletti, member of The Canadian Brass, sums up TonalEnergy by saying,
“TonalEnergy is a must-have for any serious musician. It's a full suite of tools in one app; the tuner, tone generator, recorder, metronome and beautiful interface make it one of the best tools for musicians out there, period.”
• Recognizes a large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 - C8) that is highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Adjustable A=440 Hz reference
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Auto or instant pitch reference note feature using the TonalEnergy sounds
• Extensive tuning list for all orchestral string and fretted string instruments including many more features than most other string-only tuner apps
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard enhancing many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform
• Dedicated metronome page that matches or exceeds the features available on all other stand alone metronome apps
• Notation options including standard English, Solfege, Northern European, and Indian variants
• Bluetooth output/input support
• Audio and Video recording capabilities including, editing, looping, timestretch that are all exportable via iTunes sharing, AirDrop, email, AudioCopy, SoundCloud, etc
• Import music from iTunes Library or email attachments
• Compatible with external microphones and clip-on vibration sensor devices
• Supports external video output to an external display for use in rehearsal halls
• External MIDI keyboard control support
• Apple Watch app acts as remote control for the phone app
• Audiobus and inter-app audio support
• VoiceOver support for the blind or visually impaired
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Plucked Strings
Check out the full review: bit.ly/1hW3c6O FREE promo code raffle: on.fb.me/ORZ3bQ TonalEnergy Tuner -For iPhone: ...
- Metronome fixes and improvements - Added back auto-octave rounding as an option, if you prefer the pitch wheel to adjust the octave as you tap notes in - Added session time display and usage Streaks info page - Added note onset display information for the Harmonic Analysis view. It automatically freezes your harmonic timbre information for the initial moment of each note, so you can see how it compares to your current timbre.
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome App Video Statistics
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Reviews (4)
can you import videos?
Thanks. This really helped, as my old tuning app went down hill. It really is a great app!
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now to help with sax practice. I find the analyser tab particularly useful. Some suggestions to make it even better: - Allow tuning notes to be played from the turning wheel on that page (and allow the auto detect & play target note function) in the same way as for the Tuner and Sound pages so that you can listen to the note with headphones and play without looking and then look back to see how well you were doing - that would be better for ear training. - Show metronome beats as vertical lines on the analysis display - Flash the metronome button in the top right corner when the metronome is playing so you can see as well as hear from any tab.
Great for everything else but the guitar tuner when I used this for the first time I it tuned it down a tone so for me I will go for something like GuitarTuna for free or something else But this app is great for brass or woodwind players I use it for my French horn I play I have used it for 2 years and it is so great I hope this was of some help
Been trying to play sax in tune this has helped me improve. Highly recommend.
Convenient, accurate and easy to use. What more could you ask for. I got it last week. I’m just scratching the surface of its capabilities. Head and shoulders above the competition in my estimation. Well worth the few dollars to purchase it.
This has to be one of the best tuner - teacher tool - out there. From a cool tuner interface to pitch generator to metronome - awesome. How great is it when you can illustrate what a truly ‘in-tune’ chord sound like? I recommend this app to everyone. All in one - nothing left out here. thanks!
Can't say enough good about this app - I am a string player and it puts all the tools you need in one app - bravo! Newest version even better - brilliant!
Love this app, and great for an on the go tuner (in a quiet room), but I wish the metronome pulsed since Apple watches already have that capability.
Very great app and it is very helpful when it comes with tuning and has great features. A great purchase if you are looking for a good tuning app.
I have just started using this app and it seems to have the main functions I was looking to consolidate from multiple other apps I use - mainly a metronome and a piano keyboard to give me notes to work through vocal practices / figure out harmonies. Also was looking for an app to buy, rather than a free app, because the ads in the free apps get annoying (and seem to be getting worse, e.g. making you watch 5 seconds of a commercial before it allows you to close it). And this one has a tuner to boot. I do have 2 suggestions: 1) Call me crazy, but if I’m just giving myself a note to sing from, I’d love it if the piano keyboard display had the option to sound like a piano. You can make it sound like a whole bunch of different instruments, many with kind of cheesy tones, but piano is not one of them. 2) Would like a mute button on the metronome, such that when in the metronome page, you can see the box (or the screen) flashing the time but without the click. I can accomplish this by turning down the volume on the side of my phone, but it takes a lot of pushes to do that so it can’t be done quickly. Otherwise I do like this app.
My students love to check tuning and intonation.
Great app. Having drones of real instruments and metronome on at the same time is fantastic! Must have app for serious musicians.
I love this app. I use it with my students to help them pitch their notes, and I use it in my own practice studio. It's really versatile. I have recommended to all my students.
Chuck Norris is Tyler Durden's alternate persona
The best tuning app for practising whistling or singing in tune.
Clear visuals. Even plays the note out loud when pitch is not quite right. Has recording function too , that's so useful for feedback.
Enstruman yapımcılarının ihtiyacını karşılayacak düzeyde bilgi sunabilen, vokal veya perdesiz klavyeleliler ile entonasyon çalışabileceğiniz, kayıt yapıp mail olarak gönderebildiğiniz ve sesi ince ince analiz edebildiğiniz yegane program. Memnuniyet duymanızın ötesinde ufkunuzu da genişletebilir.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Wiki
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome app wiki coming soon. IOS (Software), Tuner, Metronome, App, Review, Arpeggio, Classical, Technology, Classical Music Tech, TonalEnergy Tuner,
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome App News