For musicians from pros to beginners, whether you sing, play a brass, woodwind or stringed instrument or any type of guitar, this app provides a set of feature-rich practice tools that gives fun and rewarding feedback. It’s much more than just a tuner!
So what makes the TonalEnergy the best selling music practice app?
• It's an all-in-one app, with a state-of-the-art tuner, an advanced metronome, dedicated orchestral strings and guitar tuning page, a piano keyboard, sound analysis pages, and audio/visual recording capabilities.
• It’s easy to use. Options like the Target Tuner or Pitch Tracker are on all the main pages. TonalEnergy helps users create rewarding and attainable goals during a rehearsal or when working alone. Colorful analysis data pages and audio/video recording features enhance the experience of practice.
• The metronome is cutting edge. It offers unmatched flexibility in sound choices, tempo settings, meters, subdivision patterns and visual displays. Voice count-ins, the ability to create and edit preset groups and Ableton link for syncing multiple devices make this a superior tool for performers.
• Ear training possibilities are endless. The high quality multi-sampled instrument sounds for symphonic instruments are unique among all other tuning applications. Listening skills can be developed through the use of the eight-octave keyboard, chromatic wheel and tone generator. There are no other sounds like these.
• Learning is a social activity. Using features unique to the TonalEnergy Tuner, data can be collected, reviewed, edited and shared with others. Feedback is essential for growing and developing great performers. It’s all about connectivity.
Chris Coletti, member of The Canadian Brass, sums up TonalEnergy by saying,
“TonalEnergy is a must-have for any serious musician. It's a full suite of tools in one app; the tuner, tone generator, recorder, metronome and beautiful interface make it one of the best tools for musicians out there, period.”
• Recognizes a large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 - C8) that is highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Adjustable A=440 Hz reference
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Auto or instant pitch reference note feature using the TonalEnergy sounds
• Extensive tuning list for all orchestral string and fretted string instruments including many more features than most other string-only tuner apps
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard enhancing many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform
• Dedicated metronome page that matches or exceeds the features available on all other stand alone metronome apps
• Notation options including standard English, Solfege, Northern European, and Indian variants
• Bluetooth and input/output support
• Audio and Video recording capabilities including, editing, looping, timestretch that are all exportable via iTunes sharing, AirDrop, email, AudioCopy, SoundCloud, etc
• Import music from iTunes Library or email attachments
• Compatible with external microphones and clip-on vibration sensor devices
• Supports external video output to an external display for use in rehearsal halls
• External MIDI keyboard control support
• Universal app with all device orientations supported
• Audiobus and inter-app audio support
• VoiceOver support for the blind or visually impaired
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Plucked Strings
Check out the full review: bit.ly/1hW3c6O FREE promo code raffle: on.fb.me/ORZ3bQ TonalEnergy Tuner -For iPhone: ...
New in version 1.6.1: - Added manual language selection option in preferences - Improved selection of tempo change +/- control when held down, including restoring option for original behavior - Various bug fixes and updates From previous version 1.6: - Added new Note Staff view on analysis page for viewing your tuning in a standard music notation format - Improved immediate history scroll back on Analysis waveform plot, can now see previous 60 seconds of audio when freezing and play it back (with loop points). Can pinch to zoom, or set the playhead by tapping/dragging near top of plot. This also works when playing back previously recorded audio files. - Added support for remote control via AirTurn pedals and bluetooth (qwerty) keyboards, as well as MIDI controllers sending CC or PC events. See the new options in the Prefs. - Added German, French, Spanish, Chinese translations (along with updated Japanese) - Added 8/8, 11/8, and 4/8 meters - Added Viola da Gamba tunings - Added Mountatin Dulcimer tunings - Now record in stereo if there is a stereo input attached. - Added options in Prefs to show Smiley and Thinking faces METRONOME RELATED - New accelerando/ritardando support in metronome presets. See the revised tempo section in the preset editor. New modes for tempo include No Change, Fixed, Gradual (which lets you set start and end tempo), and Relative (which adjusts it +/- a specific BPM from previous). - Added additional preset sequencing option "Single". The toggle button for sequencing the met is now 3-way. Off, Sequence All, and Sequence Single. The new mode stays on the current preset but executes the bar count and any tempo changes, then if looping is off it will stop, or if looping is on it will repeat, including any tempo changes. - Now has ability to set a preset start and end for sequencing over (instead of just the whole list), long press on a preset button (when in sequence mode) for options. - Added preset number and measure number to metronome preset lists, to ease creating sequences or set lists - Tapping on metronome "list" button on main met page now brings up the preset groups list on iPhone. Long-pressing it brings up the current group (what it used to do when pressed normally). - Double-tap on presets on main page brings up popup editor all the time, long-press when in auto-advance mode brings up menu to set that preset as the range start or end, or clear the range (or edit). - Added combine preset groups feature when in Select mode, to create new groups from multiple existing ones. - Layout changes in main metronome page (and pulldown) to make it much easier to use one-handed on iPhone. - New popup slider/wheel controls for metronome tempo by holding down +/- tempo buttons. Defaults to slider, try the wheel by switching an option in the metronome prefs. - Fixed issue where metronome was silent using some bluetooth speakers. - Fixed visual metronome with /1 meters - Fixed import of presets via Airdrop, etc to work even when tuner isn't running - Importing metronome presets with identical name as an existing now gets unique name - Fixed issue where preset groups couldn't be exported because of their name - Prevented full swiping to delete preset groups (to avoid accidental deletion) - Fixed meter menu getting stuck open in preset editor - Fixed count-in related issues
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome App Video Statistics
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Reviews (4)
can you import videos?
Thanks. This really helped, as my old tuning app went down hill. It really is a great app!
Alex P. Holden
The best tuning app I have found; loads of advanced features, easy to use, and works really well.
Great to have a tuner that can handle the sound of a French Horn and be set to F pitch. Pupils like the reward of the smiley face, and so do I! It makes long note practise more fun. The pitch analysis helps you work on cleaner starts as well as steady intonation. The metronome is excellent too. I have not even begun to look at what you can do with recording stuff and it's already really useful and well worth buying.
This app is simply amazing... wish I had got it earlier. It has a lovely tone analysis that tells you how well and evenly you play a tune - perfect for the saxophone. It can be used to any instrument because it can auto-transpose or you can manually tell it what you play.
Convenient, accurate and easy to use. What more could you ask for. I got it last week. I’m just scratching the surface of its capabilities. Head and shoulders above the competition in my estimation. Well worth the few dollars to purchase it.
This has to be one of the best tuner - teacher tool - out there. From a cool tuner interface to pitch generator to metronome - awesome. How great is it when you can illustrate what a truly ‘in-tune’ chord sound like? I recommend this app to everyone. All in one - nothing left out here. thanks!
Can't say enough good about this app - I am a string player and it puts all the tools you need in one app - bravo! Newest version even better - brilliant!
I primarily use the drone and metronome features. Today, when doing scales, I couldn’t get the met to work. It wouldn’t adjust tempo, not that it matters since nothing happened when I pressed play. Reinstalled with same problem. I need something reliable all the time, so I’m deleting the app to have room for another. I’d love to come back to this app if it can work all the time.
Idk what is my nickynamy
But this NOW
My students love to check tuning and intonation.
Great app. Having drones of real instruments and metronome on at the same time is fantastic! Must have app for serious musicians.
I love this app. I use it with my students to help them pitch their notes, and I use it in my own practice studio. It's really versatile. I have recommended to all my students.
@AndreaSchlegel3 "Mein Ausgehverhalten selbst und meine Offenheit haben sich nicht verändert, und das wird es auch…
Chuck Norris doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.
The best tuning app for practising whistling or singing in tune.
Clear visuals. Even plays the note out loud when pitch is not quite right. Has recording function too , that's so useful for feedback.
Enstruman yapımcılarının ihtiyacını karşılayacak düzeyde bilgi sunabilen, vokal veya perdesiz klavyeleliler ile entonasyon çalışabileceğiniz, kayıt yapıp mail olarak gönderebildiğiniz ve sesi ince ince analiz edebildiğiniz yegane program. Memnuniyet duymanızın ötesinde ufkunuzu da genişletebilir.
Go put your creed into the deed. Nor speak with double tongue.
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome Wiki
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome app wiki coming soon. IOS (Software), Tuner, Metronome, App, Review, Arpeggio, Classical, Technology, Classical Music Tech, TonalEnergy Tuner,
TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome App News