Remind is a communication platform that helps every student succeed. Whether you're in the classroom, at home, or anywhere in between, Remind makes it easy to stay connected to your school community.
* Communicate in real time—on any device.
* Keep personal contact information private.
* Translate messages into more than 85 languages.
* Share files, photos, and content from your favorite sites.
Join more than 27 million educators, students, and parents using Remind to manage school communication and make time for what's important.
Remind is a free text messaging app that is used by 35 million students, teachers and parents in more than 50% of U.S. public schools. » Subscribe to CNBC: ...
We're hard at work on new features and updates to improve speed and performance. To make sure you always have the latest version of the app, just go to Settings and turn on automatic updates.
Remind: School Communication App Video Statistics
Remind: School Communication Reviews (1)
Every time i open the app and try to scroll it isn't possible but if i get a message and click it then the app will open normally and i’ll be able to scroll through the conversation..needs to be updated and fixed
Jk it’s trash
deadest ting going tell u lazy wasteman to do their homework instead of asking how to do it
It’s useful for reminding myself about my upcoming due dates
It’s great for communicating with teachers and getting updates about your child. Downside is that messages can not be deleted
Have always had difficulty with logging in as a teacher and a parent I have had to reset it like 6-8 times a year. Not happy at all with it hope this year is better.
@naslinaptica There's no shame in doodling random goof off pics!... I say as I stress over every single doodle I ma…
@_essynce: she was grown af in elementary school
@byebellaxo: this isn't something that i usually do but school is starting again soon and all of the old memories just hit me again. you…
Cats have Chuck Norris-like reflexes.
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Remind: School Communication Wiki
Remind: School Communication app wiki coming soon. The Pulse, CNBC, business news, finance, stock, stock market, news channel, news station, breaking news, us news, world news, cable, cable news, finance news, money, money tips, Remind, Remind App, Texting Apps, Messaging Apps, Schools, Education, Parents, Teachers, Parent Involvement,
Remind: School Communication App News
- Is the VR Universe in Ready Player One Possible? - In 2018, nearly everything is in place for a descent into a Ready Player One-style dystopia. The way things are going, we should be destitute and beaten down by climate change long before the 2040s. All we’re missing, for now, is the technology. People are al…
- Women in music to man in charge of Grammys: 'Time's up, Neil' - Recording Academy President Neil Portnow (the man in charge of the Grammys) told women in music they'd have to "step up" if they wanted to win more awards. Today, women in music responded by telling him he's the one who'll have to step up if he wants to keep …
- We should be awarding an Oscar for this - A new "best social message" Oscar category would push filmmakers to think more deeply about how they can use Hollywood's vast power to affect change-- and it would give actual heft to the political pronouncements on awards night, writes Kara Alaimo.
- Opinion: Why we'll always have 'Casablanca' - From obituary headlines to political pundits quoting famous lines, the film still resonates 75 years later, writes Val Lauder.