Remind is a communication platform that helps every student succeed. Whether you're in the classroom, at home, or anywhere in between, Remind makes it easy to stay connected to your school community.
* Communicate in real time—on any device.
* Keep personal contact information private.
* Translate messages into more than 90 languages.
* Share files, photos, and content from your favorite sites.
Join more than 31 million educators, students, and parents using Remind to manage school communication and make time for what's important.
Remind is a free text messaging app that is used by 35 million students, teachers and parents in more than 50% of U.S. public schools. » Subscribe to CNBC: ...
We're hard at work on new features and updates to improve speed and performance. To make sure you always have the latest version of the app, just go to Settings and turn on automatic updates.
Remind: School Communication App Video Statistics
Remind: School Communication Reviews (2)
my band teacher uses this
A safe and vital method of communication to reach students quickly and effectively. Wouldn’t want to be without it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We use this with our 6th form students to send messages, resources and homework. Students really like it and it really has improved the communication between staff and students. Well worth a try (especially as it’s free!)
La limitation de caractère est difficile car beaucoup trop restreinte. Quand ont tente d’aviser un groupe d’une information importante il faut souvent se reprendre par 2-3 fois afin de pourvoir inscrire tout le message.
If this app doesnt get the badge icon figured out soon, I’m going to delete it. Annoying as heck. I read the messages, wait, go in, go out, 3-4 times is not acceptable for it to finally clear the badge. Figure this out!
Wonderful way to stay in touch with teachers, without going through phone call waiting, very convenient.
Great app, but one ☝️ major issue: each message only allows 150 text characters.
I can’t send videos I can’t send more than one photo in the same time
Hate it period
Love that I can ask questions and be reminded of events at school and within the classroom with this app.
It’s the best app ever because it lets you communicate with other people and your teachers. And you are able to see all the work that your teacher sets for you
Would be great if the messages work like Facebook post where you can comment and not limited to a number of words. Also being able to include photos
If Chuck Norris has 3 pieces of pizza, and you take two away..... you have about 1 second to give them back..
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
Remind: School Communication App News
- How to Raise a Boy Right (Backed by Psychology) - An old proverb says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.” Teach your son the right way to live life when he is young, so that when he is older, he will know the right way to live and conduct himself, [...]…
- Apple TV+ Series Review Round-Up: How Are ‘See’, ‘The Morning Show’, ‘Dickinson’ and ‘For All Mankind’? - The first reviews of the new shows that will be available when the Apple TV+ streaming service launches at the end of the week have hit the web. The four big shows that Apple will have available at launch include the sci-fi epic See, the news business drama T…
- The 100 Best Albums Of The 2010s - A decade is an arbitrary measurement. They seem confined, these neat little symmetrical 10-year runs, but it's only in hindsight that we define them, that their signifiers and trends and shorthand become codified. In reality, there are bleeds, the timbre and …
- College Students Say Ditching Smartphones For Week Changed Their Lives... - College Students Say Ditching Smartphones For Week Changed Their Lives... (Second column, 1st story, link )