Remind is a communication platform that helps every student succeed. Whether you're in the classroom, at home, or anywhere in between, Remind makes it easy to stay connected to your school community.
* Communicate in real time—on any device.
* Keep personal contact information private.
* Translate messages into more than 90 languages.
* Share files, photos, and content from your favorite sites.
Join more than 31 million educators, students, and parents using Remind to manage school communication and make time for what's important.
Happy New Year! I am currently in Mexico enjoying the beach but I filmed this video for you guys before break. I talk about the Pros and Cons of the app Remind, ...
We're hard at work on new features and updates to improve speed and performance. To make sure you always have the latest version of the app, just go to Settings and turn on automatic updates.
Remind: School Communication App Video Statistics
Remind: School Communication Reviews (28)
Dear Miss. Can you have multiple classes and send one message to all classes? thanks miss
There isn't a help section on remind. How do I add the parent's numbers?
Thank you for the review!
Remind is the least user-friendly service EVER. This can easily be done with Google voice.
@NYTNational Hence We All Need To Save Fruit Seeds and Grow Fruit Trees Everywhere Literally and Figuratively Along…
@BigHitEnt: [방송] 오늘(3/26) PM1:00 arirang TV <After School Club> 에 #투모로우바이투게더 가 출연합니다.
The one prime seed to succeed in the Closing 4 will win all of it Pete Gillen, who coach…
You are correct about the get to g sued. Some parents are just looking for a way to sue and get a check. We just had a talk about this at our meeting yesterday. But I am still not sure how safe remind is for us teachers. I'm talking about us teacher that is 100% professional and appreciate at all times. If a mean-spirited parent tries to sue you and they pull your phone records everything will be open. My phone just has personal text and things that may embarrass me just like any other person. Just buy a cheap flip Go phone and prote protect yourself.
There are only two things that can cut diamonds: other diamonds, and Chuck Norris.
I have used this before but the children refused to download the app. I’m going to attempt it again. Another phenomenal tool I use is Classcraft. My students love that a whole lot more.
Do you not worry about giving access to your phone -pictures and camera- when you download it. How is it safe? What is the text limit per message?
If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.
Remind: School Communication Wiki
Remind: School Communication app wiki coming soon. teacher, teacher vlog, kindergarten, classroom, vlog, weekly vlog, day in the life, classroom décor, school, teaching, kindness, daily life, classroom tour, education, new teacher, how to become a teacher, I teach k, elementary teacher, public school, chicago, teacher tube, teacher supplies, teacher created resources, teacher quotes, teacher and student, teacher blog, teacher training, remind, parent communication, teacher tips,
Remind: School Communication App News
- Organizing Brainstorming Workshops: A Designer’s Guide - When you think about the word “brainstorming”, what do you imagine? Maybe a crowd of people who you used to call colleagues, outshouting each other, assaulting the whiteboard, and nearly throwing punches to win control over the projector? Fortunately, brainst…
- Teens are using Google Docs as a sneaky messaging app right under their parents’ (and teachers’) noses - Google’s cloud-based tools provide a lot of bang for the buck. Apps like Docs, Sheets, and Slides are a collaborative dreamscape, the types of applications that allow kids to split into groups and iterate a project until completion. They also make a good inst…
- Your childhood nostalgia is big business–just ask Reebok - The demand for “dad” sneakers is driving Reebok to rerelease (and remix) more of its designs from the ’90s. Five years ago, sneakerologists noticed a sudden shift in millennials’ choice of kicks. Read Full Story
- Michelle Obama Crashed My Book Club And I Just About Died - She is so unbelievably authentic that at times it felt like I was looking at a reflection of myself.