Remind is a communication platform that helps every student succeed. Whether you're in the classroom, at home, or anywhere in between, Remind makes it easy to stay connected to your school community.
* Communicate in real time—on any device.
* Keep personal contact information private.
* Translate messages into more than 85 languages.
* Share files, photos, and content from your favorite sites.
Join more than 27 million educators, students, and parents using Remind to manage school communication and make time for what's important.
Learn how to use Remind to send out text message blasts to your students to remind them of upcoming tests, assignment due dates, field trips, and other events.
We're hard at work on new features and updates to improve speed and performance. To make sure you always have the latest version of the app, just go to Settings and turn on automatic updates.
Remind: School Communication App Video Statistics
Remind: School Communication Reviews (12)
how do I message my friend if we are in the same group/class when I click on people it says 23 but I only see my teachers
mine does not have the activity tab
Every time i open the app and try to scroll it isn't possible but if i get a message and click it then the app will open normally and i’ll be able to scroll through the conversation..needs to be updated and fixed
Jk it’s trash
deadest ting going tell u lazy wasteman to do their homework instead of asking how to do it
Great app for staying up to date with all the different announcements for all my children. Would love the ability to mute notifications for certain classes.
It would be helpful to have personal texts and group texts show separately.
I am enjoying the regular communication with my vitals teacher through remind. It is so good as I receive reminders form teachers for various tasks to be done with your kids which we could otherwise forget to do! 👍
My teacher is trying make us do this sign up for this stupid thing 😂
Remind is a nice app, except when you go to send a private message, it looks like it’s put with the group messages when a teacher sends something. Very confusing. There should be a way where a private message should be separate from the teachers group message
Great way of communication between teachers and parents!
This app is hard to navigate, insanely hard for students to join, and then it kicks kids out of the class and tells them the class isn’t found. I get constant messages to not text kids under 13, even though I’m a teacher at this school. The app needs to be more user friendly for kids and teachers.
We all know on a daily basis we can be very busy and find it hard to remember all the upcoming events etc without having to write them down making notes etc - with remind we get it straight to our devises with the notifications making it 100x easier to keep up with our busy bees. 😘 🐝 📚
I can't add my phone number
There is a very small character limit on messages that rarely fits what I want to say, so I either have to send more that one message to parents or cut down and give less detail. Not very good for communication and sharing, I don’t think! Plus, when I added a photo, it took away from my word limit, so I couldn’t have a caption! Am I missing something?!
There is a serious error in this video. In the beginning process of setting up an account, if you have students 12 or under in your class, you DO NOT check the box that states you will not contact children under the age of 13. By not checking the box, it will request the parents' contact information.
Chuck Norris enjoys hang gliding after dark with a pair of night-vision goggles and a bunch of nooses.
Ban it now
wait but how do you leave a class
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Remind: School Communication Wiki
Remind: School Communication app wiki coming soon. remind, remind 101, free education texting, remind website, remind service, send reminders, send student reminders, send texts to students, send messages to students, text students, text my students, safely text my students, texting service, free texting service,
Remind: School Communication App News
- 10 Ways to Begin Teaching Your Toddler Business Skills - Life skills are business skills.
- New PSA marks the 6th anniversary of the Sandy Hook shootings with a new POV - To mark the sixth anniversary of the shooting of 20 first graders and six adults, Sandy Hook Promise continues to raise awareness for recognizing the signs of potential gun violence. After five years, the Hartford Courant newspaper prevailed in the Connecticu…
- Introducing The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword Stationery Kit - We’re big, longtime proponents of handwritten notes here at the Art of Manliness. The physical heft of a letter gives the communication a warmth and significance that email and text just can’t hold a candle to. It’s tangible: in a world that’s increasingly we…
- How Trump administration pressure to dump 4-H's LGBT policy led to Iowa leader's firing - The 4-H policy's removal comes amid other moves by the Trump administration to roll back federal protections covering gender identity.