Remind is a communication platform that helps every student succeed. Whether you're in the classroom, at home, or anywhere in between, Remind makes it easy to stay connected to your school community.
* Communicate in real time—on any device.
* Keep personal contact information private.
* Translate messages into more than 90 languages.
* Share files, photos, and content from your favorite sites.
Join more than 31 million educators, students, and parents using Remind to manage school communication and make time for what's important.
Instructions on how to setup the school communication app remind. This is a direct messaging platform to help you stay connected to your students.
We're hard at work on new features and updates to improve speed and performance. To make sure you always have the latest version of the app, just go to Settings and turn on automatic updates.
Remind: School Communication App Video Statistics
Remind: School Communication Reviews (0)
Hi love this application moved to the UK and cannot add UK phone numbers. Please update so I could include UK contacts.
Really good app
Every time i open the app and try to scroll it isn't possible but if i get a message and click it then the app will open normally and i’ll be able to scroll through the conversation..needs to be updated and fixed
Amzing Information was best time in my life lot of things I learned and I will try my best to remember u. Daily routine in my pooja Vachan time Thanks world is so small to all Santos and Haribhakto did lot hard work for Teacher us
J’adore l’application et mes élèves aussi MAIS Il est compliqué parfois d’ajouter un élève déjà dans une de nos classe, dans une autre classe existante.. De plus, un élève ayant quitté de façon intentionnelle peut continuer d’écrire, nous voyons des notifs qui ne disparaissent jamais mais ne pouvons voir ses messages Ça doit être amélioré merci
I’ve struggled with this app for a year now. It is constantly showing that I have messages when I don’t. And you are completely unable to delete conversations. I should be able to delete old conversations with teachers my son no longer has. It’s cluttered and not user friendly at all.
Solve Gay Man
I was gay at school and with this new app I’m no longer gay because I can text people I don’t even know and solve gay. 😃
It’s the best app ever because it lets you communicate with other people and your teachers. And you are able to see all the work that your teacher sets for you
Would be great if the messages work like Facebook post where you can comment and not limited to a number of words. Also being able to include photos
We all know on a daily basis we can be very busy and find it hard to remember all the upcoming events etc without having to write them down making notes etc - with remind we get it straight to our devises with the notifications making it 100x easier to keep up with our busy bees. 😘 🐝 📚
For undercover police work, Chuck Norris pins his badge underneath his shirt, directly into his chest.
There are no failures. Just experiences and your reactions to them.
Remind: School Communication App News
- THEN AND NOW: 12 high school sweethearts compare prom and wedding photos and share their secrets to making a relationship last - High school sweethearts took to Twitter to share their prom-to-wedding transformations in a viral thread. INSIDER asked for their secrets to making a relationship last. Many couples cited their strong initial friendships and the importance of honest communica…
- How to Handle Difficult People (and Still Achieve Your Business Goals) - A founder's guide to effectively utilizing feedback -- even from impossible-to-please, difficult people.
- Finding Balance as a Dual-Career Couple - Optimize your time and energy — as a unit.
- Massive commercial blaze - BC News - Castanet.net - Massive commercial blaze - BC News Castanet.net Tri-City fire crews battle Port Moody downtown blaze Global News Fire crews fight large blaze in Port Moody CBC.ca Large fire in Port Moody knocks out power for 1,800 CTV News UPDATED: Fire in Port Moody's histo…