Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with well over a billion games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with almost a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being one of the most popular paid iPhone games ever!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Lonnie plays Plague Inc. - Part 1 (iPhone Gameplay Video) This is part 1 of my video game commentary playthrough / walkthrough series of "Let's play Plague ...
Plague Inc. Mutation 15 Discovered - The Mad Cow Disease Update WARNING - Meat, dairy, fruit or vegetable - no food is safe as a new variant of Mad Cow Disease breaks out in the latest Plague Inc. update! Three new official scenarios have landed and each one offers exciting new challenges for Plague Inc. players: Mad Cow Disease Evolve an entirely new variant of the infamous prion and infiltrate the world’s food supply! Is now the time to go vegetarian? Where Is Everyone? Almost everybody in the world has mysteriously vanished and nobody knows why. How will your outbreak spread when there are so few people left to infect? Flight Club Does the idea of Greenland getting a major airport excite you? If so this is the scenario for you! Also included We’ve implemented a few new achievements, a Featured Scenarios menu and some minor bug fixes. *** Hotfix 1.15.2 - Adjustments to difficulty and events in new scenarios Hotfix 1.15.3 - Fixed issue where Government Actions were not firing correctly in Mad Cow Disease Scenario
Plague Inc. App Video Statistics
Plague Inc. Reviews (513)
I have that game on my ps4
Really late but hi.... so transmission helps with the infection, you only start doing symptoms when you want to start killing people BUT symptoms will start cure research, once cure research has started, then go to the final tab.
For an app of its size, no iPhone X support is a huge annoyance and makes this game unplayable.
Dosent support I Phone X
Every time I put the starter bacteria on normal mode to unlock other bacteria the cure just goes too fast to catch up and always end losing and the only way to win is buy the bacteria you need to improve this so at least you can win
I like this game do more and you funny
Amazing game super fun but the settings don’t seem to mute the bubbles from making a sound every time I pop them it makes it kind of annoying to play and listen to music
The people who write the reviews saying: "Why do you have to pay to unlock everything this game sucks" are wrong because you can unlock every plague type by simply beating other plague types on various difficulties. That being said, I would definitely recommend this game.
I absolutely love this game, and have the Evolved version as well, but I’d really like it to be updated with new diseases and scenarios.
pls play miner tycoon
"Orange racist has destroyed mexico."
Chuck Norris taught Bane how to be a chiropractor
MCKing - Gaming & More
SKIN LESIONS ARE OP!
the amount of cuts is real
No one has a finer command of language than the person who keeps his mouth shut.
Plague Inc. Wiki
Plague Inc. is a real-time strategy simulation video game, developed and published by UK-based independent games studio Ndemic Creations. The player creates and evolves a pathogen in an effort to destroy the world with a deadly plague. The game uses an epidemic model with a complex and realistic set of variables to simulate the spread and severity of the plague. The Steam (PC, Mac and Linux) and console version is entitled Plague Inc: Evolved, which includes adjustments and additions to the gameplay. It has been downloaded over 85 million times and was a runner up in the IGN Game of the Year 2012 awards for 'Overall Best Strategy Game'. Overall, it was the 15th most downloaded paid iPhone game of 2012 in the U.S. and the 5th most downloaded paid iPhone game of 2013 in the U.S. The game continues to have an active community and is regularly updated. In 2017, the developer released a physical board game based on Plague Inc. called Plague Inc: The Board Game. $355k was raised on Kickstarter. lonnie, randall, dos, lonniedos, iphone, ipod touch, ipod, touch, iPad, iOS, apple, android, Android (Software), game, games, app, apps, application, free, download, review, itunes, store, let's play, lets, let's, play, playing, gameplay, video, youtube, playthrough, walkthrough, online, Plague Inc. (Video Game), Plague Inc., Plague Inc, plague, inc, inc., evolved, cheats, fungus, plague inc evolved, nano, virus, plague inc online, plague inc cheats, plague inc fungus, plague inc nano virus, apk, hack, cheat, hacks, mobile,
Plague Inc. App News
- An American Airlines passenger found a dead rat in her luggage after flight and claims she was told to burn the bag because of bubonic plague concerns (AAL) - An American Airlines passenger found a dead rat in her checked luggage after a trip to Europe. Cannon said in a Facebook post that the airline didn't respond to her for at least 41 days after she "called & emailed numerous times" and that her county's health …
- The world is no longer willing to tolerate the plague of bullshit "agreements" - Mark Zuckerberg says it doesn't matter how creepy and terrible his company is, because you agreed to let him comprehensively fuck you over from asshole to appetite by clicking "I agree" to a tens of thousands of words' worth of "agreements" spread out across …
- 6 Must-Read Books That Will Unlock Your Inner Mental Strength - They all contain valuable insight on making the process work better for you.
- Directing from the sidelines - We look at the rise of concept teams — from Tetsuya Mizuguchi, Fumito Ueda and others — in Japan’s game industry