Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with well over a billion games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with almost a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being one of the most popular paid iPhone games ever!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Plague Inc. Walkthrough - Bacteria - Brutal facebook.com/appzebra twitter.com/appzebra - Download link ...
Plague Inc. Mutation 16 Discovered - The Royal Update Did you know that Plague Inc. just won a royal award from Her Majesty The Queen? To celebrate winning The Queen’s Enterprise Award for Innovation, we’ve created a huge ‘Royal Update’ stuffed full of exciting new content: Infectious New Interface Plague Inc. now looks 816% better! The entire interface has been redesigned and modernised - prepare for visuals so delicious-looking you’ll want to lick your phone.* New Ultimate Board Games scenario Make a best-selling board game in this radically different scenario that has nothing to do with disease! Investors have given you two years to design, produce and distribute your very own game - but can you make it a best selling hit? New Science Denial scenario People around the world have stopped believing in science, medicine and even diseases. One country decides to offer scientists sanctuary and from here they hope to save humanity from itself! Also included New achievements, minor bug fixes and a whole host of custom scenarios *In the interests of hygiene, please wash your phone both before and after *** 1.16.1 Hotfix - Fixed some event issues in new scenarios 1.16.2 Hotfix - Fixed some minor errors in translations 1.16.3 Hotfix - Updated Facebook integration 1.16.4 Hotfix - Rebalanced some scenarios 1.16.4 Hotfix - Rebalanced some scenarios
Plague Inc. App Video Statistics
Plague Inc. Reviews (76)
This is brilliant. 50likes for you dude
I started in inda and then it went to the UK then infected the word I ended up with 75 DNA points within one year
Play this game a lot. Works well and needs no Wifi!
I do not like the plague
This is such a great game
This helped a lot! Thanks!
i guess why you haven't taken all the dna points but congratulations for the guide
Do you know why Diablo 3 delayed over and over again? Because Diablo is too scared of Chuck Norris.
I loved this game, but as time progressed I didn’t want to pay more for extensions so it got kinda boring.
Best game I’ve ever played... can’t put it down!
This was probably the most fascinating and entertaining game I’ve experienced. Keep up the awesome job!
is this ipad
didnt worked. at the half of the video my game gets research on a cure.
Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Plague Inc. Wiki
Plague Inc. is a real-time strategy simulation video game, developed and published by UK-based independent games studio Ndemic Creations. The player creates and evolves a pathogen in an effort to destroy the world with a deadly plague. The game uses an epidemic model with a complex and realistic set of variables to simulate the spread and severity of the plague. The Steam (PC, Mac and Linux) and console version is entitled Plague Inc: Evolved, which includes adjustments and additions to the gameplay. It has been downloaded over 85 million times and was a runner up in the IGN Game of the Year 2012 awards for 'Overall Best Strategy Game'. Overall, it was the 15th most downloaded paid iPhone game of 2012 in the U.S. and the 5th most downloaded paid iPhone game of 2013 in the U.S. The game continues to have an active community and is regularly updated. In 2017, the developer released a physical board game based on Plague Inc. called Plague Inc: The Board Game. $355k was raised on Kickstarter. ios, gameplay, iphone, ipod, touch, ipad, gameplay trailer, appreview, app review, android, ios gameplay, appzebra, app zebra, game play, walkthrough, playthrough, appstore, iphone gameplay, Plague Inc. walkthrough, plague inc, plague, inc, plague inc walkthrough bacteria, plague inc walkthrough brutal,
Plague Inc. App News
- The 50 best iPhone games, ever - Even if you're a dedicated console or PC gamer, chances are you've downloaded a mobile game to stay entertained while on the go. Mobile gaming has come a long way since the days of Snake on a Nokia phone. Apple's App Store had more than 350,000 games to choos…
- America’s Courts Can’t Ignore the World - The laws of other countries have a bearing on America’s own, writes Stephen Breyer—and the highest court in the land needs to take heed.
- Boeing Re-Hires Retirees to Help Fix 737 Delay Issues - Sights of near-complete Boeing 737s sitting grounded at the plane manufacturer’s Seattle-area hub has become the norm. As production delays continue to plague 737 manufacturing, Boeing is now taking to bringing back some of its old employees to help get opera…
- Super Bowl Head Coach: Players 'Right' To Protest During Anthem... - Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson addressed the ongoing debate over whether NFL players should be allowed to protest during the national anthem.