● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
This is my App Review for the fitness App: Full Fitness. Here is the link to my Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/cmfitness2013 Enjoy the video and don't ...
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at [email protected] With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet. Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore. Thank you.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App Video Statistics
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Reviews (2)
svenska = swedish :D
Love this app can create your own work outs and no hidden cost
Needs an update .. does not let me select custom workouts ... otherwise good app but frustrating
Not been updated for a long time, needs iOS 12 iPhone X support.
Plusieurs compagnie offre des services similaires et payants et sont pourtant moins complet. Bravo!
I can’t create an account to save my workout, it keeps crashing when I tap the “Login/Create”
This is still the best fitness/workout tracker app out there! My hope is that they continue to update it as needed so that it can continue to run smoothly on modern day iPhones. Would gladly pay for this app a second time if it meant there’s continued support and updates - particularly an update to fit the new iPhone X aspect ratio. Seamless, easy, user friendly. Great for beginners and experts.
So I just started using this app today and so far I like what I see. I recently gained some weight and i was eager to get back to my old weight. However, being a banker I’m seated large periods of time so finding good ways to work out was important to me. For the price it’s a great all In one app. There are many workout plans and videos to demonstrate them. One reason I docked one star was because of the calorie counter section. When adding food I noticed it’s very particular on spelling. If misspelled there are no possible matches. If you’re a 5’11”, 230lbs, 26 year old banker like me give this app a try.
It would make the purchase of the app worth the price, and I will remove my negative review.
Wonderful in all respects
Very good application and very easy to use, well organised. Please need to add more exercises.
Not as good as I thought
Deleted all of my custom workout routines for some reason... can’t be bothered to use again so just use Notes on my phone. Also pretty ugly app, could do with a facelift.
Some kids start their own "clubs". When Chuck Norris was a kid he started the United States Department of Justice.
At first glance this app is awesome I’m just finished my first workout an it’s awesome to look at other ideas of what to do other than what I usually do. Also it’s easy to navigate round which is great
Real easy to use and free
Have been using this app for the last 6-7 months. I love the way u can personalise your workouts. Also the timer feature is particularly helpful as it helps me focus on my breaks in between my sets. The scheduling helps me keep my workouts sharp and structured i.e.I know what I am doing when I enter the gym.Value for money..highly recommended.
Thank you for this app, do not hesitate to add more workout programs please :)
Sadece hayal kırıklığına uğramakla kalmadım aynı zamanda kendimi aldatılmış hissettim. Hayatımda böyle saçma, düzensiz, gereksiz bir uygulama daha görmedim. Kesinlikle yararsız. Paramı iade istiyorum! I have not been only shocked but also deeply disappointed what I saw when downloaded! I have never seen any apps like this ridicoulus, disordered, unsufficient and disturbing! Total throughly useless! I want my refund!
Abs and Chest
Passion4Profession' un abs ve chest'ini de deneyebilirsiz kesinlikle yararlı olucaktır ama bu uygulama da fena değil vericeğiniz paradan kesinlikle pişman olmazsınız
We know the truth, not only by the reason, but by the heart.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Wiki
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer app wiki coming soon. full fitness, Johnny Raw, Everytime, Reviews, health apps, Movie, Rezensionen, Review, App Store (Software), Application, johnny, raw, app, Apple, ipad, CM, fitness apps, photography, Ipod Touch, Johnny, Raw, App, cydia, Ipod, 2012, tweaks, jailbreak, Apps, store, iphone, cmfitness2013, fitness app, mac, cm fitness,
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App News
- Too cold to hit the gym? You don't need to splurge on Peloton to work out at home. - It's no wonder 73% of people swiftly abandon their New Year's resolutions to get fit: Actually going to the gym feels like an impossible task when the weather is bitter, blustering, and below zero. SEE ALSO: 7 of the best fitness trackers for monitoring heart…
- I tried the workout Victoria's Secret models use to get show-ready and it wasn't as intense as I expected - I worked out with Justin Gelband, a celebrity trainer who has worked with Victoria's Secret Fashion Show models Candice Swanepoel and Lais Ribeiro. Instead of launching clients into a one-size-fits-all routine, Gelband analyzes each person and creates special…
- How to lose fat without losing muscle - It can be difficult to navigate how to lose fat while trying to sustain or even gain muscle. Fat loss and weight loss are two different things so you want to approach one differently than the other. Don't rely on a scale to measure your progress. Make sure yo…
- Smart footballs, winter layers and Ashes reminders: best sporting gifts of 2018 - From Rugby World Cup T-shirts to stylish caps, feast on our wide-ranging Christmas present ideas for this month The Women’s World Cup takes place in France in the summer and there is the chance to bag a bargain to show support for England with a range of gear…