● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
Full Fitness is an amazing app to have while at the gym. It is loaded with exercises for your whole body. I give this app a 10/10 stars simply because it is so ...
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at [email protected] With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet. Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore. Thank you.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App Video Statistics
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Reviews (19)
I cant for the life of me add an exercise to a new workout... this is driving me nuts!!
Cool, I love this 😎
Doesn’t work with Apple Watch!! £3:99 wasted!!!
Shows some images which are helpful but that’s it. Putting a plan together is impossible (I have not managed to do it).
Pretty good app but really needs an update!!!
We are also helping solving problems with B2B IoT based startup for #weightloss #obesity #diabetes using realtime platform for #doctors #dietitians #fitnesstrainers #gyms #yogagurus and more - simplyloose.com
Needs an Apple Watch companion app! Otherwise I love it.
Great app the only thing I would suggest, is probably a suggested variety amount of sets & reps for difficulty
This is an honest, straight forward app that is loaded with features that deliver the goods. Well done!
is there a tech support ? And is there a way to fix syncing to the aacount?
Best fitness app ever!!!
Great app hoping for an upgraded version.
Needs iPhone X screen update
Please do not Waste your MONEY on this app! It has issues with your workout not being able to be shared. Also adding your custom workout routine is a joke, you have to go through a whole group of exercise to add one. Furthermore, I have sent emails to their support team and till date not a single reply so poor customer service is what you get.
This app is so good and helpful but it needs a new update, new version. I mean I can take over this app
So far a good app for my weights programs. Although it could help a bit more if you can set a time for the rest in between reps instead of starting it each time when you finish and submit your exercise, be good if it starts the clock automatically when submitted. And if you could automatically go to the next exercise when finished, after you have set how many sets you want to do.
@natalialubis_: sampe skrg kok w gapercaya ya kata org kalo di tempat fitness banya cowo homo
I'm at Horizon Fitness in Muscat
Employee Health #Screening on Mediwheel #employee #employeehealth #employeehealthcheckup #employeecheckup…
and he is 35 years old
0 + 0 = Chuck Norris
This app used to be great. But hasn’t seen an update in over two years... so much hard work gone to waste for this app now. There are much better apps out there now than this.
The original 007 is from NZ
A fantastic app to keep you motivated and disciplined with your routine! Love the flexibility of the app.
Nice and simple to use
cool story bro.
Thank you for this app, do not hesitate to add more workout programs please :)
Sadece hayal kırıklığına uğramakla kalmadım aynı zamanda kendimi aldatılmış hissettim. Hayatımda böyle saçma, düzensiz, gereksiz bir uygulama daha görmedim. Kesinlikle yararsız. Paramı iade istiyorum! I have not been only shocked but also deeply disappointed what I saw when downloaded! I have never seen any apps like this ridicoulus, disordered, unsufficient and disturbing! Total throughly useless! I want my refund!
Abs and Chest
Passion4Profession' un abs ve chest'ini de deneyebilirsiz kesinlikle yararlı olucaktır ama bu uygulama da fena değil vericeğiniz paradan kesinlikle pişman olmazsınız
i bet you cant even do 1 rep at 205 pounds hahahahahahaahahahahahaha you little lire
Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Wiki
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer app wiki coming soon. Full, Fitness, Iphone, App-, The, Perfect, Gym, Buddy, ipod, touch, ipad, abs, six, review, apple, best, application, weight, loss, video review, exercise, workout, howto, health diet, gadgets, technology, mobile, instructional video,
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App News
- 10 fitness gadgets for living room workouts - Every body is a swimsuit body. Full stop. Working out should make you feel strong and capable — don't believe any of that bullshit about "swimsuit season." That said, if you're looking to start a workout routine now that the weather is nicer, or have been try…
- Today would be Royal Burpee's 122nd birthday. The workout move he invented may be the best exercise of all time — unless you do it wrong. - The burpee was invented by exercise physiologist Royal Burpee in the late 1930s, while he was getting his Ph.D. at Columbia University. Burpee created his multi-part move as physical fitness test. His granddaughter said Burpee "would be rolling over in his gr…
- I'm a Londoner who just tried SoulCycle for the first time, and I now totally understand why Americans are so obsessed with cult spin class - SoulCycle has a cult following in North America and is beloved by celebrities including Michelle Obama, Beyoncé, and Lady Gaga. The spinning brand is finally opening its first studio in London this week. The workout is famous for its enthusiastic, high-energy…
- Next Avenue: Here’s what you need to set up the home gym that’s right for you - There are 4 essential questions to answer before you spend a dollar on equipment.