● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
This is my App Review for the fitness App: Full Fitness. Here is the link to my Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/cmfitness2013 Enjoy the video and don't ...
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at [email protected] With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet. Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore. Thank you.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App Video Statistics
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Reviews (2)
svenska = swedish :D
Love this app for one major reason. No in app purchases. You get what you pay for and more with this app. You can make your own workouts from a wealth of great exercises. Check it out. It is only $6.00 and that’s it.
Thanks guys! I’ve hit the gym once again, after a six year break. This app helps me keep track of my progress. Ie, weight, reps I’ve done on my previous sessions. Without it I kept on using too little or too much weight, and ended up throwing the towel at the end. Now I can know my exact history for each exercise I’ve done with just a few taps.
Great App. Use it almost everyday during my workout. Very easy to use and create new exercises. I wish there was a way we could customize the layout and change the date format. I also think the graph feature needs an update. The scales it uses to graph are super annoying so it is very hard to see progress. I think this app is in need of an update to fix some of the minor kinks. Still a solid product though.
I love this app! It hasn’t had an update in several years though. It’s missing lots of exercises, and isn’t optimized for newer iPhones. It’s the only app on the market I’ve found that doesn’t require a subscription, that’s why I love it.
I love that this app very useful, very simple to use and powerful. I love that the developers decided not to gouge customers with in app purchases. I prefer to pay up front for the app and not going into an ongoing fee. I wish this app supported Apple Watch and IPhone X screen layout
Have been using this apps for one year. It’s really nice and simple for pure training. However the apps needs a update to fit the newer model (iPhone XR or XS max)
Whenever i want any exercise or programs the app just says: oops... no results were found. Please try again. No words really, scam
Does everything no more writing love it
Every year on his birthday, Chuck norris randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.
Dr. David M. Burns
Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Wiki
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer app wiki coming soon. full fitness, Johnny Raw, Everytime, Reviews, health apps, Movie, Rezensionen, Review, App Store (Software), Application, johnny, raw, app, Apple, ipad, CM, fitness apps, photography, Ipod Touch, Johnny, Raw, App, cydia, Ipod, 2012, tweaks, jailbreak, Apps, store, iphone, cmfitness2013, fitness app, mac, cm fitness,
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App News
- Peloton's $4,000 Treadmill Makes Me Wish I Was Rich Enough to Afford It - Going for a run in the winter is brutal. Your ears freeze, the air burns your lungs, and if you prefer indoor workouts at the gym, getting out of a warm bed and outdoors to get there requires excruciating effort. But is the convenience of a home gym worth she…
- Get in shape at home with these hot deals — no Peloton bike required - Featuring live and on-demand cycling classes that have garnered a cult-like following within the past few years, the Peloton exercise bikes have changed the at-home fitness game. But at nearly $2,500 a pop for your first year of use (and almost $500 every yea…
- Lady Gaga's workout is filled with moves you can try at home. Here's how she stays in such killer shape. - Lady Gaga works with a personal trainer and she is reportedly a frequent attender of SoulCycle. Gaga's trainer Harley Pasternak has her doing strength training sessions five times a week. Gaga also supplements her workout routine with how she eats. Lady Gaga …
- Scarlett Johansson's personal trainers say burpees are a waste of time — here's what you should be doing instead - Scarlett Johansson's personal trainers believe that if there's one exercise we should stop doing, it's the burpee. Ryan and Eric Johnson told INSIDER that most people can't even do the dreaded movement properly. They explained that the only real benefit of bu…