● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
This is my App Review for the fitness App: Full Fitness. Here is the link to my Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/cmfitness2013 Enjoy the video and don't ...
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at [email protected] With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet. Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore. Thank you.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App Video Statistics
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Reviews (2)
svenska = swedish :D
Give me money back!
Very good app
This is a very good app if I’m honest, the only problem I find is that the videos for exercise demonstrations do not work at all
App make it easy for a guy like me who went to the gym lost before an now I’ve made up my own program with workouts from this.
Formerly great app, but there are still several long-standing major bugs. Is this app abandoned??? - The app crashes almost all the time when trying to view workout history. - Dates in exercise history (when it allows you to see it) is still shown in numeric order instead of meaningful date order. I.e. the sorting is by all days, then all months, then all years. - Graphing in the app is buggy. If you are graphing two different values (e.g. Distance & calories or sets & weight) you can usually only see one value at a time on the graph.
App hasn’t been supported in 2+ years Devs do not respond to email - Workouts won’t log in order - Changing weight mid recording will crash all - No iPhone X support - $5 for a broken app
I have had this app for few hrs and the small changes are okay but seems like there could be a update on more workouts on the cable machines. Now I been looking at others as there is no real update on here just the same basic things nothing new.
This app works por people that doesn’t have a current gym, and the are changing the routings.
Just started to use the app. It came recommended from my personal trainer because I wanted things I could do on my own. I like that it gives you exercises not only for the muscle group you want to work on but also with the type (or none) equipment you have available.
Chuck Norris eats tree leafs and shits 100 dollar bills.
Thank you for this app, do not hesitate to add more workout programs please :)
Sadece hayal kırıklığına uğramakla kalmadım aynı zamanda kendimi aldatılmış hissettim. Hayatımda böyle saçma, düzensiz, gereksiz bir uygulama daha görmedim. Kesinlikle yararsız. Paramı iade istiyorum! I have not been only shocked but also deeply disappointed what I saw when downloaded! I have never seen any apps like this ridicoulus, disordered, unsufficient and disturbing! Total throughly useless! I want my refund!
Abs and Chest
Passion4Profession' un abs ve chest'ini de deneyebilirsiz kesinlikle yararlı olucaktır ama bu uygulama da fena değil vericeğiniz paradan kesinlikle pişman olmazsınız
He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Wiki
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer app wiki coming soon. full fitness, Johnny Raw, Everytime, Reviews, health apps, Movie, Rezensionen, Review, App Store (Software), Application, johnny, raw, app, Apple, ipad, CM, fitness apps, photography, Ipod Touch, Johnny, Raw, App, cydia, Ipod, 2012, tweaks, jailbreak, Apps, store, iphone, cmfitness2013, fitness app, mac, cm fitness,
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App News
- Mini-review: Fitbit sticks to the bare necessities in the $159 Versa Lite - If the original Versa was overkill for you, the Versa Lite may be a better option.
- 12 things personal trainers always tell beginners - Every personal trainer has their own set of guidelines for their clients. Fitness trainers oversee their client's physical progress, but will also offer health tips to help them succeed outside the gym, too. Personal trainers will also offer emotional guidanc…
- I worked out like Demi Lovato for a week and loved every minute of it - Demi Lovato's workout routine involves a variety of different physical activities, including boxing and jiu-jitsu. I found boxing to be incredibly taxing but also rewarding. Taking a jiu-jitsu class taught me important self-defense lessons. I can honestly say…
- 15 different ways you can modify push-ups - Although they're a popular and effective full-body exercise, push-ups can be tricky to master. There are plenty of easy ways to modify a push-up for those looking to gain strength, manage discomfort, or try advanced movements. INSIDER spoke with a trainer, a …