● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
Full Fitness is an amazing app to have while at the gym. It is loaded with exercises for your whole body. I give this app a 10/10 stars simply because it is so ...
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at [email protected] With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet. Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore. Thank you.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App Video Statistics
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Reviews (18)
Cool, I love this 😎
We are also helping solving problems with B2B IoT based startup for #weightloss #obesity #diabetes using realtime platform for #doctors #dietitians #fitnesstrainers #gyms #yogagurus and more - simplyloose.com
Do you know how to sync from an iPhone to an iPod or viceversa?? Thank you
I have purchased at least 20 different workout trackers and keep coming back to this one as it is the simplest and easiest to use. Tracking exercises is quick and easy and doesn’t slow me down in the gym. Making up new routines is also quick and easy. I also appreciate that this app does not require a subscription. Many apps require expensive subscriptions which are not worth it. My only request is that this app be updated to work on the iPad (right now, it is the iPhone size on the iPad screen).
The app doesn’t work anymore for me
I love how easy it is to follow exercises. I avoided the gym because I didn’t know how to workout with proper form. I love this app!
is there a tech support ? And is there a way to fix syncing to the aacount?
and he is 35 years old
Sotheby's once auctioned off 1/4 lb of Chuck Norris toenail clippings for $400,000.
probably not but I'm sure he can spell better than you, retard.
cool story bro.
If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Wiki
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer app wiki coming soon. Full, Fitness, Iphone, App-, The, Perfect, Gym, Buddy, ipod, touch, ipad, abs, six, review, apple, best, application, weight, loss, video review, exercise, workout, howto, health diet, gadgets, technology, mobile, instructional video,
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App News
- Thursday's Top Deals: TP-Link Gold Box, Sony Sound Bar, USB-C Battery Pack, and More - Sony Sound Bar, TP-Link Gold Box, and USB-C Battery Pack, kick off today’s top deals. Bookmark Kinja Deals and follow us on Twitter to never miss a deal. Top Tech Deals RAVPower USB-C Power Delivery Battery Pack, $56 with code KINJA058 There are only a handfu…
- What Fitness Professionals Wish You Knew - To get the most out of your personal training sessions and workout classes, it helps to be a good client who knows how things work. Plus, it’s always nice to be nice and make things easier for your instructors. We asked several fitness professionals what they…
- Want to get serious about fitness? Here's what you need to get started. - Heads up: All products featured here are selected by Mashable's commerce team and meet our rigorous standards for awesomeness. If you buy something, Mashable may earn an affiliate commission. Ah, fitness Instagram. One day we all blinked, and suddenly all of …
- How to Win at Winter When You Hate Winter - Getting out for exercise, even just to walk the dogs helps fight the cold and sluggish feeling of winter.