● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
Full Fitness is an amazing app to have while at the gym. It is loaded with exercises for your whole body. I give this app a 10/10 stars simply because it is so ...
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at [email protected] With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet. Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore. Thank you.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App Video Statistics
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Reviews (19)
Cool, I love this 😎
We are also helping solving problems with B2B IoT based startup for #weightloss #obesity #diabetes using realtime platform for #doctors #dietitians #fitnesstrainers #gyms #yogagurus and more - simplyloose.com
This was a great app, providing ready made workouts and allowing you to create your own. Exercises shown for all body areas with video to show how to do them. An easy to use log to record your sets and workouts, with comparisons to the last like-for- like exercise/workouts. Graphs and stats to show progress in terms of reps and weight. And all able to be backed up to icloud and synced with other devices. Sadly, this perfect app, has fallen behind the progress of IOS and its functions are reduced. Mine now only works on my iPhone and wont sync with anything else. It saves workouts but wont back up to the cloud. The logging still works and the stats work, but it is nowhere near as good as when first developed. It is a shame because this was my ideal fitness app.
Why can't Iog into my account without the app just turning off. Waste of money
Works good but the dates in the calendar for scheduling workouts is wrong 😂😂
Do you know how to sync from an iPhone to an iPod or viceversa?? Thank you
So helpful when trying find various to exercises
I’ve been using this app for years but now I have the iPhone X. Would be nice to see a full screen version. Also some exercises don’t show how many reps to do only how many sets of specified exercise.
More frequent updates would be nice.
is there a tech support ? And is there a way to fix syncing to the aacount?
This app is excellent for beginners and advanced! If you are needing to tone, or lose the flab, this is a great helpful app. It had videos to show how to do the exercises. Try it, you’ll love it! :)
I love this app so far! It’s almost an all-in-one fitness app with videos and programs. You can even save your own videos in the app. I love the fact you can add in your own exercises into a library. That’s a huge plus. There are 2 things I wish you could do in the app: 1. Set up supersets by linking exercises together. This doesn’t seem possible right now. 2. Right now you can set up the exercises for 3 sets of 10 or whatever you want but it would be nice to be able to add in the ability to set it up to do 3 sets of 10, then 2 sets of 8, then 1 set of 6 all in one exercise instead of having to log it all separately. I don’t see any other issues at this time.
Deleted all of my custom workout routines for some reason... can’t be bothered to use again so just use Notes on my phone. Also pretty ugly app, could do with a facelift.
App is nicely designed that even a beginner entering first time will have no worries
Great app ..how about a fitness program for Outdoors Fitness eg hiking hunting and backpacking
and he is 35 years old
Chuck Norris was baptized in sulphuric acid.
probably not but I'm sure he can spell better than you, retard.
Thank you for this app, do not hesitate to add more workout programs please :)
Sadece hayal kırıklığına uğramakla kalmadım aynı zamanda kendimi aldatılmış hissettim. Hayatımda böyle saçma, düzensiz, gereksiz bir uygulama daha görmedim. Kesinlikle yararsız. Paramı iade istiyorum! I have not been only shocked but also deeply disappointed what I saw when downloaded! I have never seen any apps like this ridicoulus, disordered, unsufficient and disturbing! Total throughly useless! I want my refund!
Abs and Chest
Passion4Profession' un abs ve chest'ini de deneyebilirsiz kesinlikle yararlı olucaktır ama bu uygulama da fena değil vericeğiniz paradan kesinlikle pişman olmazsınız
cool story bro.
Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer Wiki
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer app wiki coming soon. Full, Fitness, Iphone, App-, The, Perfect, Gym, Buddy, ipod, touch, ipad, abs, six, review, apple, best, application, weight, loss, video review, exercise, workout, howto, health diet, gadgets, technology, mobile, instructional video,
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer App News
- I'm a month into Kayla Itsines's viral 12-week workout — here's what it's like - Kayla Itsines is an award-winning certified trainer and entrepreneur whose Bikini Body Workout program and SWEAT app has a following of over 20 million. Kayla Itsines's Bikini Body Guide 12 week program includes three 28-minute HIIT workouts, three cardio ses…
- Blake Lively's workout routine emphasizes rest days — and can be done by anyone - Blake Lively has a consistent yet flexible approach to exercise. Her personal trainer, Don Saladino, stresses the importance of allowing for rest and listening to your body. He has also said that Lively focuses on a separate area of the body each day, and tha…
- Working Out Is a Minefield When You’re Non-Binary - The gym sucks for everyone, but it’s worse when strangers police your gender.
- How ClassPass And Mindbody Are Killing The Big-Box Gym - Two tech companies are leading the charge of the studio fitness boom and powering the rise of brands like SoulCycle and CorePower Yoga. What happens next might forever change the concept of a gym.