Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, GET YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND. PLUS, ACCESS TO ALL YOUTUBE ORIGINALS.
- Watch the videos you love without ads!
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
- Discover original series and movies from today's hottest talent
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $15.99
YouTube paid service terms: youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
In this video tutorial, I show you how to live stream to YouTube from your mobile device. This tutorial works for ALL mobile devices. (iPhone, iPad, Android, and ...
We added shinier bells and whistles. Because who doesn’t like a good upgrade??
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream App Video Statistics
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream Reviews (1,274)
I am all ready partners with youtube bit I didn't select the modify thing when I made my YouTube channel
Dusty how do you put ads in your vids
Aww it says i need a phone number or email, then a 6 didgit code
how can make a live streaming of a video?
Please add PIP support on iPads for free.
I watch a lot of videos on YouTube. So when you want to remove a video from your feed and choose that your not interested you would think you would see the videos or the source where it came from. Not a chance keep saying I’m not interested and they just continue to see them.
I doubt YouTube engineers actually use the iOS app, otherwise they would see how frustrating it is to use…let alone the ads. Hey, I’m not going to buy any of this rubbish being advertised. It doesn’t work.
Youtube is slowly rewriting history ...
How about instead of demonetising actual hard working creators you actually do something positive with this platform?? Absolutely disgusting behaviour in terms of copyright claims and mass channel demonetisation. You know what I’m talking about.
You’re awesome! Thank you
Most men's sperm look like tadpoles. Chuck Norris's sperm look like motherfucking mudskippers.
As long as YouTube remains absolutely impartial and politically non partisan (within the limits of the law - the only justifiable limitations being an incitement to violence or threats against the person). Otherwise people ought to be able to share ideas on the youtube platform free from fear of censorship.
I use you tube consistently almost daily for an hour or so with no issues but over the last few months i havent ween able to watch a full video without it pausing automatically or freezing while buffering this has been happening excessively in the last week. I have been watching on my i phone 7 I haven’t had issues of this sort in any of my other apps. Why is youtube so unstable for me!
I love all three of your apps YouTube,YT Kids,YouTube Music
I am not having live option. ...???
Mine doesnt have a live button
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream Wiki
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream app wiki coming soon. youtube streaming, how to stream to youtube, youtube how to stream, stream tutorial, how to youtube live stream, live stream tutorial, youtube tutorial video, youtube help, youtube live stream guide, guide to stream to youtube, youtube live streaming help, live stream mobile, mobile, youtube stream with iphone, iphone, android, mobile device, how to stream from mobile device, youtube live stream from phone, mobile live streaming, how to do a mobile live stream,
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream App News
- The Best of CES 2019: Laptops, Smart Home, Parenting, TVs - WIRED's picks for the stand-out products from this year's CES consumer electronics fest.
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns, Etc. - Watch 1150 quality movies online. Includes classics, indies, film noir, documentaries showcasing the talent of our greatest actors, actresses and directors.
- Sony announces AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support coming to its Android-powered TVs - Following similar announcements from Samsung, LG, and Vizio, Sony announced this evening that it will add support for AirPlay and HomeKit to select TV models. Sony’s announcement is especially surprising as Sony uses Android TV to power its televisions. more……
- Opinion: Apple’s recent surprise decisions reflect its long-term transformation strategy - Apple made two surprise announcements recently: one before the holidays, the other afterwards. Both point to the full extent of the company’s plans to transform itself into a very different company. The first announcement was that Apple Music would, for the f…