Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CREATORS WITH CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS
- Support the channel you love with monthly recurring payments
- Stand out in comments and live chat with a loyalty badge next to your username
- Get access to exclusive perks from the channel
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, GET YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND. PLUS, ACCESS TO ALL YOUTUBE ORIGINALS.
- Watch the videos you love without ads!
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
- Discover original series and movies from today's hottest talent
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $15.99
YouTube paid service terms: youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
In this video tutorial, I show you how to live stream to YouTube from your mobile device. This tutorial works for ALL mobile devices. (iPhone, iPad, Android, and ...
Fixed bugs, improved performance, took out the garbage, mowed the front lawn, and now we need a little nap.
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream App Video Statistics
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream Reviews (1,548)
For me it doesn’t work:(
Unicorn D playz
It says you need to have 1k
This channel has far too much advertising!!!
There are now way too many adverts, it’s ridiculous. There is often a VERY loud advert for youtube premium at the beginning of most videos I open. Also, most videos have adverts in the middle now too. It’s off putting and annoying. I have since deleted the app and I now use an adblocker with safari so that I can watch videos in the browser ad-free. It works very nicely!
I watch it everyday and the amount of amazing information I’ve gotten from it is fantastic 💯👍🏻
i need more streams to do that
I’m getting so many of the same ads, in a 10 minute video, and I personally think it should go back to the way it used to be, honestly.
I love YouTube and who ever made this is the best that’s all just that is the best
X hxte on me x
Who else is scrolling thru the comments to see if this actually work??
I don't care if they are "helpful"! You are getting rid of those stupid ads!! I can't stand them!! It won't even let me get rid of them and it's stupid annoying!!!! It's like it's forcing me to watch ads!! YOU SHOULD NOT FORCE ME TO DO SOMETHING I DON'T WANT TO!!!!
Thank you YOUTUBE for always being there when I need you. Whether it is for great music, some inspiration, a little more knowledge or a good laugh. Keep up the great work!
Ari and jj
App functions well but the added swipe function to get onto the next video is frustrating. You may try to rewind a bit, but then end up on the next video. Swipe back to the original, you have to wait for it to reload, then watch the ad.
I looked through the recent reviews and it doesn’t seem like anyone else has this problem. So I can’t upload my videos because when I go into the upload section I can’t click next after selecting the video from my photo gallery. The next option will highlight when I tap on it but it doesn’t go into the next window. I’m guessing this has something to do with the smart touch added by the most recent iPhone iOS update, my phone being an iPhone 6S might also be part of it. Hope you guys can look into it! I would upload from my laptop but I’m having a seperate issue with my phone cord.
You can’t do it when you have less than 1,000 videos
Chuck Norris was once in Street Fighter 2. He was then removed because beta testers experienced that every button makes Chuck Norris do a roundhouse kick. Beta testers then ask Chuck Norris about this "Glitch". Chuck Norris replys: "That's no glitch."
Caaaaark killed people
For some reason this app seems to be super unreliable at casting to chrome cast even though it’s the official YouTube app from Google. Other apps work flawlessly so it makes little sense why their own app is terrible at it with every update. Also the removal of volume control in the cast options within the app.
I have been on YouTube for 6 years now. I've been on YouTube since I was 2
thanks for the tips sir ..new subscriber
Millete zorla reklam izletip para verdirip paket aldırmaya itme politikanızdan biran önce vaz geçmeniz gerekiyor.
Eskiden bir tane reklamdı şimdi ise en az iki tane reklam izlemeden video izleyemiyoruz
Arka planda kullanma özelliği yapilsin rica ediyorum.
I got the go live button
Alfred North Whitehead
No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream Wiki
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream app wiki coming soon. youtube streaming, how to stream to youtube, youtube how to stream, stream tutorial, how to youtube live stream, live stream tutorial, youtube tutorial video, youtube help, youtube live stream guide, guide to stream to youtube, youtube live streaming help, live stream mobile, mobile, youtube stream with iphone, iphone, android, mobile device, how to stream from mobile device, youtube live stream from phone, mobile live streaming, how to do a mobile live stream,
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream App News
- 101 ways you can use the new Nest Hub Max at home - Today, we’re launching Nest Hub Max. Hub Max is a Google Assistant smart display that’s the perfect addition to your helpful home—it’s a TV for your kitchen, an indoor camera, a smart home controller, a digital photo frame and a great way to make video calls.…
- Nobody knew YouTuber Danielle Cohn's real age until her own father said she's only 13. Here's what you need to know about the teen star who tricked the internet into thinking she was pregnant. - YouTube star Danielle Cohn is a teen icon with 1.4 million subscribers and 3.7 million Instagram followers. She has become a figure of controversy because of questions about her real age, and whether her suggestive posts and older boyfriends are actually appr…
- ‘What Do People Want Me to Do? Wear Black Every Day?’: How Child Star JoJo Siwa Built Her Sparkly Empire - Upstairs at the Beacon Theatre in New York City, little girls were bouncing in like grounders, but JoJo Siwa knew how to field them. She caught their smartphone cameras in her right hand, scooped in their tiny shoulders with her left. The girls cracked smiles…
- Being ‘Indistractable’ Will Be the Skill of the Future - Although distractions aren’t necessarily your fault, they are your responsibility. It’s time to equip yourself to manage your distractions.