Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability. Now with rewarded leaderboards for even more fun and challenge!
The Bloons are back and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring 2 brand new Towers, cool Special Agents, glorious retina graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and the powerful Monkey Lab to further upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours and hours of fun, challenging play to fans and new players alike.
Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
* 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
* 10 Special Agents
* 50+ Tracks
* 10 Special Missions
* 250+ Random Missions
* New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
* 50+ Game Center Achievements and Challenges
* iCloud Support
* 3 different game modes
* Freeplay mode after mastering a track
* 4 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - regular planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
Remember to save to iCloud after each victory or purchase to save your progress.
iPad and iPad mini version also available - check out Bloons TD 5 HD for full screen UI awesomeness!
This is just a little video showing how to get unlimited money in Bloons TD 5 to play around with in Co-op mode or in a game. After you reset your money back, ...
You'll be seeing double in this update as two brand new maps arrive in BTD5. Head in the Clouds is a vertigo inducing intermediate map set high above a bustling city. You'll need both feet firmly on the ground to tackle this challenge. For a more down to earth game, try the new beginner map; Oasis. This tropical paradise might seem serene, but you can never let your guard down when there are Bloons around.
Bloons TD 5 App Video Statistics
Bloons TD 5 Reviews (94)
Just get sandbox
No android one?
Cost lass and brilliant game one of my favourites
This game is amazing u always have everything to do u never get bored the reason i gave it 4 stars is because u have to pay for the game which is so annoying.
Great game but make it free because then you can have more players and better ratings! Thanks for making this game it is really fun but remember make it FREE
GIVE ME ALL
Multiplayer doesn’t work fix pls
This game frickin rocks the socks off my feet man
I love u u love me flash drive in this app I can
You click left arrow every time or you go back and forth
In the middle of me playing the towers didn’t work and i lost. Needs some updates
Dude this game is sooo sooo hard I can’t even begin
A modern masterpiece
I believe me and the rest of the community that enjoys playing Bloons Tower Defence 5 can all agree that the game needs a real way to transfer save games and progress between devices and accounts. I have played through the game more than once and I have enjoyed it every time but it is a pain restarting every time I get a new phone. The cloud save has been an issue with the game for years. Ninja Kiwi, please find a way to transfer data reliably. I know this game is old now and it’s predecessor is already being played. But I love this game. I keep my screenshots of round 100+ games. I experiment with new towers. I want to be able to play it without worrying about losing my data every couple of months.
Not a hack or a glitch or a trick. It’s loading an old save. 👎
When Chuck Norris goes to the club he doesnt dance, he does "the Chuck Norris boogey" aka roundhouse kicking everyone
Not optimised for iPad. Clunky, hard to use compared to previous bloons games which have been great. Can’t believe i paid for this and no way to get my money back.
Good game but please add code for private co op
The game keeps disconnecting when playing multiplayer and it’s really frustrating, if this is a game bug can you please fix it.
Kridam The shape shifter
Facebook hesabımdan açtığım hesapta öncesinde 39 rütbem olan bir hesabım vardı fakat yeni bir aygıttan açmak istedim ve facebook a bağlayınca rütbemin 1 olarak kaldı.
İlk kez bir oyuna para verdim ve buna değdi üstelik oyun içindende para basarak yükseltmeler falan satın aldım mükemmel bir oyun.
İndirdim çok memnun kaldım
Dude it work wow
You are doomed to make choices. This is life's greatest paradox.
Bloons TD 5 Wiki
Bloons Tower Defense (also known as Bloons TD) is a series of tower defense games under the Bloons series created and produced by Ninja Kiwi. The game was initially developed as a browser game, built upon the Adobe Flash platform and released in 2007. Later games in the series expanded to support various mobile platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, PlayStation Portable and Nintendo DSi. In the game, players attempt to prevent balloons (called bloons in-game) from reaching the end of a set course by placing towers or road items along it that can pop the bloons in a variety of ways. Some towers can stall the bloons and give the other towers more time to pop them by freezing and gluing the bloons. Money is gained by popping bloons, completing levels, and collecting bananas from existing farms which can be spent on new towers, upgrades for existing ones, or temporary items such as exploding pineapples and road spikes. .
Bloons TD 5 App News
- Für iPhone und iPad: Game-Charts: Eigener Tattoo-Shop und Pferde-Abenteuer - Tätowierungen liegen im Trend - nicht nur in der Hipster-Szene, sondern auch bei Gamern. Letzte Woche noch gar nicht in den iOS-Charts vertreten, landet "Ink Inc. - Tattoo Tycoon" diesmal auf Platz zwei. Wer übernimmt die übrigen Spitzenpositionen?
- Für iPhone und iPad: Game-Charts: Unterwegs an geheimnisvollen Orten - Die Einsteiger dieser Woche begeben sich in dunkle und vielschichtige Fantasiewelten. Im beliebten iPad-Game "Very Little Nightmares" können Alpträume der Kindheit nachgespielt werden. Auch in "The Room: Old Sins" warten verstörende Orte auf den Spieler.
- Für iPhone und iPad: Game-Charts: Spiel um Leben und Tod - In den Game-Charts gibt es zwei Einsteiger. Während bei "Bad North" die taktische Steuerung ganzer Truppen im Vordergrund steht, liegt der Reiz von "Fortnite" in der Unvorhersehbarkeit eines Battle-Royales.
- iPhone und iPad: Game-Charts: Verkehrschaos und Karten ordnen - "GWENT: The Witcher Card Game" gibt es nun auch für iOS. Das Strategie-Kartenspiel gehört zu den beliebtesten iPad-Games in dieser Woche. Auf den Spitzenplätzen der iOS-Charts halten sich die üblichen Verdächtigen.