Join over 300 million learners on Duolingo, the most popular way to learn languages! It’s free, fun and effective. The secret? Duolingo feels like a game and makes sure you stay motivated.
Over 30 languages to choose from - all completely free!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." — The Wall Street Journal
• "A single app for language skills, self-improvement and digital escape." - The New York Times
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." — TIME Magazine
• "...Duolingo is cheerful, lighthearted and fun..." - Forbes
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages using advanced technology to personalize every lesson for you. Practice reading, writing, speaking, listening and conversation with intelligent Chatbots. Track your progress, earn rewards, and join the world’s largest community of language learners.
We offer: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Irish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Norwegian, Polish, Hebrew, Esperanto, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Welsh, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, and Swahili. Oh, and English too.
While all learning content in Duolingo is free, we do offer Duolingo Plus which removes ads and provides other helpful features. If you choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
If you don’t choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, you can simply continue using Duolingo for free. Current Duolingo Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Terms of Service: duolingo.com/terms
Duolingo: iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/duolingo-learn-languages-for/id570060128?mt=8 Android: ...
New languages! Hindi and Indonesian are now available. Start learning today!
Duolingo App Video Statistics
Duolingo Reviews (320)
eat tide pod their good for you bleach
I am bilingual and I am twelve I have the iq of 150 I know four languages spanish english korean and greek im smarter than all of you Rap monster IM SMARTER THAN YOU I learned your language by myself.
yes its on android
Ill come back to this video a month from now for results jeje
Duolingo overall is a great app! It offers many languages to learn with helpful clues, pictures and guides. The only problem with it is I can’t learn Afrikaans. It is my 2nd language and is always spoken by my friends and family. I really just wish there was Afrikaans.
The software does not memorise your progresses: it’s very annoying to have to pass again and again the same tests. It’s full of bugs, also from the point of view of the language.
Ok so at first I was a little bit meh about it but now I love it. Tbh it rly helps with trying to learn Spanish, but the health tracker makes things the tiniest bit more stressful sometimes.
All men are born equal. Chuck Norris was just born more equal than everyone else.
The concept is good, but have found ‘health’ as a bit of psychological road block
Latin is a good language to know, and it is irritating that DuoLingo doesn't offer it.
Jade hillary catchem
Hate it. I mean it’s cool and all but seriously?! The heart thingy is outrageous! Me and my fam and friends are not impressed (And I have an extended family x3) Please either get ride of all the heart allowing us further access, put more hearts on, or lower the time rate of the hearts coming back. Please fix this now!!!!!!😡
A Day With A Weirdo
Why the heck did she say "I am a woman" in FRENCH, I thought she was taking spanish. I don't know she might have just been bored and said that.
Önceden Türkçe olarak birçok dil öğrenebiliyorduk şimdi nerdeyse hepsi silinmiş, Almanca İngilizce ve Rusça kalmış. Hangi mantıkla azaltıldı dil sayısı? İspanyolcayı illa İngilizce üzerinden mi öğrenmem lazım?
Denediğim onca uygulama arasından beyendiğim ender uygulamalardan biri başarılı tavsiye ederim
We want Arabic!
Girl vs boy channel
You can use it on android
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Duolingo ( DEW-oh-LING-goh) is a freemium language-learning platform that includes a language-learning website and app, as well as a digital language proficiency assessment exam. As of August 2018, the language-learning website and app offer 81 different language courses across 37 languages. The app has about 300 million registered users across the world.. Duolingo, app, review, foreign language, teacher, program, savvysexysocial, savvy sexy social, amy schmittauer, schmittastic,
Duolingo App News
- I'm Virginia K. Smith, Lifehacker Managing Editor, and This Is How I Work - Every week, we share the shortcuts, workspaces, and productivity tips of our favorite experts. This week, we’re going behind the scenes at Lifehacker. I’m Virginia K. Smith, and this is how I work. Read more...
- How Chatbots Are Changing UX for the Better - Whenever a user can't figure out how to use your service, a chatbot will be there to patiently help -- day or night.
- What happened when I tried to learn something new every day for a month - I learned a lot, but not all of it stuck. It’s 2 p.m. on a Monday and out of the corner of my eye I can see my email inbox and the number of unread emails ticking higher. But rather than get sucked in, I am able to blithely turn back to the task under my hand…
- The Box That AI Lives In - Examine the history of tech to uncover stories that help us illuminate the present and predict the future.