Join over 200 million learners on Duolingo, the most popular way to learn languages! It’s free, fun and effective. The secret? Duolingo feels like a game and makes sure you stay motivated.
Over 30 languages to choose from - all completely free!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." — The Wall Street Journal
• "A single app for language skills, self-improvement and digital escape." - The New York Times
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." — TIME Magazine
• "...Duolingo is cheerful, lighthearted and fun..." - Forbes
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages using advanced technology to personalize every lesson for you. Practice reading, writing, speaking, listening and conversation with intelligent Chatbots. Track your progress, earn rewards, and join the world’s largest community of language learners.
We offer: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Irish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Norwegian, Polish, Hebrew, Esperanto, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Welsh, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, and Swahili. Oh, and English too.
While all learning content in Duolingo is free, we do offer Duolingo Plus which removes ads and provides other helpful features. If you choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
If you don’t choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, you can simply continue using Duolingo for free. Current Duolingo Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Duolingo: iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/duolingo-learn-languages-for/id570060128?mt=8 Android: ...
Our mascot owl, Duo, is trading in his usual diet of mice for bugs this week. Yup, we’re squashing those pesky bugs to make the experience better for all of you. For more Duolingo news, contests and product releases, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @duolingo.
Duolingo App Video Statistics
Duolingo Reviews (354)
Ill come back to this video a month from now for results jeje
A Day With A Weirdo
Why the heck did she say "I am a woman" in FRENCH, I thought she was taking spanish. I don't know she might have just been bored and said that.
It’s a great app!
Regarding the health system I can’t say I particularly like it I can’t tell you home many times I’ve been only a couple of questions from completing a lesson and have run out of health I really don’t see the purpose when I get a language app I do not want to have a punishment for menssing up it turns the average user from trying to use it it seems they are adding things just to add them
I love this app it helped me learn Spanish!
Girl vs boy channel
You can use it on android
when Chuck Norris is in the mood for seafood... he enjoys fresh caught Kracken!!!!
There are a few factors in learning Spanish easily . A resource I found which successfully combines these is the Alijha Language Course (google it if you're interested) without a doubt the most useful remedy that I have ever found. Check out all the amazing information .
Rosetta halt yemiş Bu stilde tek uygulama Duolingo
Beylerr iilla öğreneceksin diyor :))
Uygulama muhteşem bişey yaklaşık 1 aydır kullanıyorum ve her gün 1 saatimi ayırıyorum. İngilizcede iyi bir yol katettim aynı hızla devam edersem 1 yılda tamamen öğreniceğimi düşünüyorum uygulama sayesinde indirin ve demeyin derim. Sadece uygulama yöneticilerine sesleniyorum sizden ricam şu kalp olayının sürelerini düşürmeniz 4 saat çok uzun bir süre en azın 2 saat yapın lütfen
fa fa fa .... fuck
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to do.
Duolingo ( DEW-oh-LING-goh) is a freemium language-learning platform that includes a language-learning website and app, as well as a digital language proficiency assessment exam. As of November 2016, the language-learning website and app offer 68 different language courses across 28 languages. The app has about 200 million registered users across the world.. Duolingo, app, review, foreign language, teacher, program, savvysexysocial, savvy sexy social, amy schmittauer, schmittastic,
Duolingo App News
- Language App Duolingo Finally Added Klingon - Yeah, yeah, you can learn all kinds of normal languages on the language-learning tool Duolingo, but can you learn Klingon? Until today, ghobe’ (no), but DaH naDevvo’ SoH (now you can). Here’s how. Buy ngop’! Read more...
- Mandarin Chinese Is Now Available on the Language Learning App Duolingo - At long last Duolingo, the free language learning app on iOS, Android, and the web, has launched its Chinese course for English speakers. Now you can try your hand at one of the most difficult languages for native English speakers to learn—for free. Read more…
- This Mac Wallpaper Teaches You a Foreign Language - Learning a foreign language is hard. Read more...
- How to Learn Your First Foreign Language - Just because you took two years of Spanish in high school doesn’t mean you still know how to ask where the bathroom is. In fact, if you can’t remember a single word of the language, it might be a good time to get your brain in gear and add some new, foreign w…