WWF Together brings you closer to amazing and endangered species than you ever could have imagined, letting you discover their lives and the work WWF does for them. Try out “tiger vision,” flap your wings like a migrating butterfly, and chop the panda’s bamboo. As part of each story, you’ll get to bring an animal into your world by taking a selfie with its origami or placing it in a scene.
• In-depth, interactive stories of endangered animals, including giant pandas, tigers, monarch butterflies, sea turtles and polar bears.
• Playful interactive elements that incorporate both iPad’s and iPhone’s unique features.
• Origami of each animal that folds up, allowing you to place it in a photo and share with friends and family.
• Up-to-date conservation and wildlife news.
• Stunning high-definition, full-screen videos and image galleries, featuring photos and downloadable wallpapers by renowned environmental photographer Morten Koldby.
• Cool and unusual animal facts. (Do you know what a panda and a stick of butter have in common?)
• Multiple ways to get involved and help protect endangered animals.
About World Wildlife Fund
For 50 years, WWF’s mission has been to create a future in which people live in harmony with nature. A core part of that mission is saving wildlife from threats like poaching, habitat loss and overuse of natural resources. This important work doesn’t just help wild animals; it also contributes to people’s health and well-being. By conserving species and their habitats, we can also help to ensure we have a thriving, healthy planet with forests that slow climate change and oceans that provide more than one-sixth of the world’s food.
Experience the world's most amazing animals in one app — together. Download this free app for iPad, Android and Kindle Fire Tablets: ...
New in 2.3.0: ------------------------- + iPhone X Support + Bug fixes
WWF Together App Video Statistics
WWF Together Reviews (17)
I liked this app so much.
It's a good thing I had downloaded the app.
Critic Game Reveiws
Great app, entertaining, fun. This is a must download! Will be sure to make a donation! 🐼
My dad showed this to me and I LOVE it so much! It is full of amazing features and there is so much to discover. The origami are really special, they look so real, awesome! There are so many fascinating animals out there that I wish WWF had included more of them. This is the best app I have seen and used so far! I hope future updates will meet and exceed my expectations. Well done, great work. Thanks!
I really like that you can download the picture of each of the animals, but there are about eight more pictures of each animal that you can't download to use as wallpaper, and to be able to download them would be really cool. Also, maybe instead of just the origami instructions you have like a small video or voiceover on how to make the origami animals. Other than this, really good app. Four and a half stars.
I hope Honda will support WWF.
This is such a good app, and I'm in favour of protecting our planet! Message to everyone who has this app: Help WWF so that animals who are endangered can still prosper in their natural habitats
I like turtles
This game may be simple. But the calming music, interesting visuals and overall serenity of it all is perfect to me, recommend it to parents who want to educate their kid on endangered species.
I hope WWF will provide stickers for Blackberry and Whatsapp.
This app is a perfect way to educate kids to adults about conservation efforts and endangered animals. All I have to say is check it out and see for yourself.
This is a well designed interactive and even soothing application that looks to bring users closer to nature. The app is easy to look at and navigate with a white background that makes it easy to better appreciate the visuals of the animals included. The app has brief but important details on the animals listed as well as galleries of images. The app is also successful in creating a soothing experience with the light childlike music that plays when the app is opened. WWF Together also allows for users to get more involved by signing up for newsletters as well as adding a news feed to the Apple News app directly from the app so those interested can regularly follows the organization’s efforts.
The app only covers very well known species that practically everyone already knows about and these animals aren't updated or changed so it gets boring
The ice cold
But this app keeps crashing 😭😭😭😭and there’s nothing I can do about it I’ve had this app before it’s great and was working but now every time I enter into a creature it crashes please help me or add a fix. Thanks
This the best app ever. Plz can you update it so there are more animals and I would like more information about the animals.
Brillant stunning app with videos, games and interactive animated story's and information about our endangered animals. Really helps raise awareness about the need to take care of our planet. Great job WWF. Stunning app. Great graphics and flows well. Well done to the developers Keep it up 🐯🐼🦁🐵🦉🐺🐧
@ScottReport9 I went on and got the CE version and I’m glad I paid the extra money for it. It’s very well put toge…
@gemini_hoon: I hope we’ll always be together, and have the kind of relationship where we can never be apart. Thank you so much, i alway…
@vocal_NK: If you have less than 10k followers Retweet now 👑 Like now 👑 Follow everyone who likes & retweets Follow back instantly, r…
WWF Together is the best app in the world. I am 200 percent love it.
Wheaties are actually sun-dried Chuck Norris boogers.
Normally education apps like these bore me and are often just pictures with a bit of information text written on it. Though this app was much mor interactive and displays the dangers to the species in a dramatic way whilst maintaining simplicity. Absolutely awesome :).
Hiya! This app is excellent, but the latest update crashes the whole app whenever I try to load the Dolphin story.
My very nice name
This is one of the most beautiful app ever!! My 7 year old and myself love watching it!!
I thought it stood for world wrestling federation...
Can you make vr mode for application
Takma ad bulmak ne zor
Türkçe dil seçeneği yok mu
Harika, insanların bu varlıkların yaşadığı zorluklar hakkında bilgi sahibi olması gerek. Herkes ilgi duyup araştırmıyor tabi, ama bu uygulama ile hepsi bir araya toplanmış. Fotoğraflar ve içerik çok etkileyici, elinize sağlık. ⭐️
What's the name of the song??
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding about ourselves.
WWF Together Wiki
WWF Together app wiki coming soon. WWF, World Wildlife Fund, WWF Together, Tablet, App, IPad (Gadget), Android (Software), Amazon Kindle (Gadget), Elephant (Organism Classification), Snow Leopard (Organism Classification), Tiger (Organism Classification), Dolphin (Marine Creature), Monarch Butterfly (Organism Classification), Polar Bear (Organism Classification), Penguin (Organism Classification), Giant Panda (Organism Classification), Sea Turtle (Organism Classification), Rhinoceros (Organism Classification),
WWF Together App News
- Why I’m turning from law-maker to law-breaker to try to save the planet | Molly Scott Cato - Direct action and civil disobedience is now needed to force governments to see that our survival as a species is at risk • Molly Scott Cato is Green party MEP for South West England On Wednesday I will join hundreds of others in Parliament Square to assert th…
- David Arquette enjoys unlikely return to the world of pro wrestling - Eighteen years after actor David Arquette became an unlikely pro wrestling world champion (and easy target), he's returned to the ring to prove something to himself.
- China postpones lifting rhino, tiger parts ban - China appeared to backtrack on a controversial decision to lift a ban on trading tiger bones and rhinoceros horns, saying it has been postponed, state media reported Monday. The State Council, China's cabinet, unexpectedly announced last month that it would a…
- WWF Together - Revisiting a Favorite App - The World Wildlife Fund's Together app has been one of my favorite iPad apps since the first day that I saw it more than five years ago. The app is beautifully designed to show the stories of endangered or threatened animals around the world. This morning it …