Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
How to use Google Maps for public transit. As of 2018 in many cities, Google Maps does a better job helping you find your way around than the local transit ...
Have an upcoming flight, hotel, restaurant, or other reservation? Keep track of them all in the new Reservations page. Tap the side menu, Your places, and then Reservations to check it out!
Google Maps - Transit & Food App Video Statistics
Google Maps - Transit & Food Reviews (38)
Great info!! I just bought a new smartphone and with the old phone, I was able to put individual transit info to work, to home, and to my mom's house on my home screen to use at anytime I needed. It was a great time saver. I can't remember how I came about the option to do this. I was hoping you could let me know. Please help!!! It's driving me crazy trying to find how to do it. Just subscribed too. Thanks!!
You made it look easy, but it is not so easy for a senior. I was hoping your tutorial would show me how to use the Google transit function on my smart phone. But it didn't quite make it. Your delivery was rapid fire and did not show the buttons to push.
Hi Steve I was wondering if we could have a video on the Parking element of Google Maps. Because today I noticed a Time Left feature which is handy if you park in a car park or at a parking meter. I've only noticed two or three features so it may not be economical enough to make a video. However have a look, it may tickle your fancy. 😊
My iPhone not read transistor??
Perfect app to use, it shows everything you need. You can pretty much find whatever it is you’re searching for.
Hello team google, i just wanted to let you know that I don’t know what has happened with maps whenever i start navigation it just removes all of the surroundings and just showing my route towards destination. Would be appreciated if you guyz could fix it up. Thank you
App freezes and crashes when I’m navigating, closing the app to let it run in the background, then opening it again on ios11
Very informative Steve! Thanks
Chuck Norris made up these jokes because he wants the public to be informed.
Need to fix the bug where it is not loading when connected in internet.
Told us we were on 17 of a street we were in fact on 7, asked it for directions to 17 of that street, lead us to a whole different street and address
Hey, I am using this app as for my work, it was wroking awesome before but after getting new update app is not working properly like : while selecting multiple destinations in “want to go” and start follow the instructions while going on alternatives and nearby streets are getting blur and sometimes disappears....
Another good one, thanks. Hey, I'd like to see you do a how-to video on Google MY MAPS. (different from google maps) I used to use & love Microsoft Streets & Trips to plan a trip in advance with many stops & sights , campgrounds , museums etc. but it's no longer supported. Streets & Trips was software that you'd buy & it was used offline. I'm watching some how-to videos on MY MAPS now but no one teaches a good as you do so I'll put in my request for this one.
Ters yöne yönlendiriyor harita
İOS 13 ile haritada yollar detaylı gözükmüyor. Acilen güncelleme lütfen.
Steve, does the ‘Add to Calendar’ and ‘Add a Google Maps reminder’ function only work for public transport options and not driving? I’m trying to add events into Maps and have them come up in google Calendar as you show in the video but Inhave to enter the event in separately to both apps, which seems a bit pointless. Can you offer any words of wisdom? Keep up the good work. Really enjoy and benefit from your videos. Thanks.
The past is malleable and flexible, changing as our recollection interprets and re-explains what has happened.
Google Maps - Transit & Food App News
- iOS 13 review: join the dark side - Apple’s latest iPhone software brings dark mode, a new Photos app, and bugs.
- You should ditch Spotify until it ditches its latest policy - Spotify doesn't need to get your location "from time to time" to take your money or play your music. I'm saying goodbye to Spotify this week, and if you care about privacy, you may want to as well. At least until it figures out that we don't want the company …
- ZeroMQ: Fixing the World - Comments
- Uber overhauls app design, simplifying interface and integrating Uber Eats - The pared-back redesign, which was led by the in-house team, hinges on merging its ride-hailing and food delivery services.