Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
How to use Google Maps for public transit. As of 2018 in many cities, Google Maps does a better job helping you find your way around than the local transit ...
We’ve added a new way to control your privacy on Google Maps. Now you can use Incognito mode when you don’t want your activity—like the places you search or navigate to—to be saved to your Google Account.
Google Maps - Transit & Food App Video Statistics
Google Maps - Transit & Food Reviews (38)
Great info!! I just bought a new smartphone and with the old phone, I was able to put individual transit info to work, to home, and to my mom's house on my home screen to use at anytime I needed. It was a great time saver. I can't remember how I came about the option to do this. I was hoping you could let me know. Please help!!! It's driving me crazy trying to find how to do it. Just subscribed too. Thanks!!
You made it look easy, but it is not so easy for a senior. I was hoping your tutorial would show me how to use the Google transit function on my smart phone. But it didn't quite make it. Your delivery was rapid fire and did not show the buttons to push.
Dark mode integration please
Give us the new A14 no one can read signs any more!!!!!!
From the booking on line to the actual staff I have nothing but praise. I had to re-arrange my appointment too twice and the staff were so helpful. The MOT price was competitive & only took 40 mins. All staff were courteous & professional
Hi Steve I was wondering if we could have a video on the Parking element of Google Maps. Because today I noticed a Time Left feature which is handy if you park in a car park or at a parking meter. I've only noticed two or three features so it may not be economical enough to make a video. However have a look, it may tickle your fancy. 😊
Please add a feature for heads up display as this who create safety for all! Thanks
Reason for gives four star as there are always room for improvement. Staff friendly and efficient. Reasonable priced and fast served food Definitely coming back.
No printing. Why wouldn’t you have this? What if I don’t have internet access? What if my iPad does that BS thing where it has to refresh the app from the RAM or something. Why must I take my device everywhere I go? In some cases, I want to print a page with the directions on it.
My iPhone not read transistor??
Copy paste help center into browser to improve accuracy and another help center for software speed to improve, are proof by developers that either brain or chipset can improve by reconnecting with its creator on a regular basis.
Doing multiple addresses does not route efficiently? Old version was better and the time to enter addresses takes longer- more keys to push. Not good.
First off I love google maps! It’s my go to map choice. I am a truck driver and use it everyday but recently the total trip miles when you have multiple stops does not show anymore at the bottom like it used too. This was a great feature and helped me plan my route and was good to know my total trip miles. Considering using another map format if this feature doesn’t get brought back as this is very important to me. I have an iPhone 11
I have saved many lists however they don’t show in the iPhone app They say this is the prized feature yet it doesn’t work
THE HEART-WARMING WRITER
With google maps you can literally find anything you want like your closest restaurant or closest shops. With google maps my life had entirely changed for me like for instance I didn’t have to keep looking up for places google maps did it for me. I JUST LOVE IT.
The app does not work in sat nav mode. It is too slow to give instructions so turnoffs are continually missed.
Very informative Steve! Thanks
I just downloaded the new "Roundhouse Kick" app for my iPhone and now my screen is cracked and the phone does not work. Damn you, Chuck Norris.
2019 totally fine long way to go
Can’t get directions. As soon as I tap directions or start navigation it just crashes on my iPhone 8. Multi stop navigation has always been glitchy but this is frustrating.
After the latest update, map freezes & gives wrong directions. Is there any quick fix? Already uninstalled & reinstalled the app.
Another good one, thanks. Hey, I'd like to see you do a how-to video on Google MY MAPS. (different from google maps) I used to use & love Microsoft Streets & Trips to plan a trip in advance with many stops & sights , campgrounds , museums etc. but it's no longer supported. Streets & Trips was software that you'd buy & it was used offline. I'm watching some how-to videos on MY MAPS now but no one teaches a good as you do so I'll put in my request for this one.
Alışveriş ve yemek noktaları güncel diğer alanlar çok karışık eksik saçma sapan yerlere yönlendiriyor
Nedenini halen anlamış değilim ama haritada heryer puslu görünüyor buna acilen bir çözüm bulunmalı...
Bosuna kufur etmeyin adamlarin sucu yok, devlet google a izin vermiyor malesef..
Steve, does the ‘Add to Calendar’ and ‘Add a Google Maps reminder’ function only work for public transport options and not driving? I’m trying to add events into Maps and have them come up in google Calendar as you show in the video but Inhave to enter the event in separately to both apps, which seems a bit pointless. Can you offer any words of wisdom? Keep up the good work. Really enjoy and benefit from your videos. Thanks.
John De Paola
Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you.
Google Maps - Transit & Food App News
- Apple présente son classement des meilleures applications 2019 - L'année 2019 touche à sa fin, c'est le moment pour tous de faire un bilan de ce qu'il a pu se passer ces 12 derniers mois. Pour Apple comme toutes les années c'est aussi le moment de présenter les applications les plus populaires selon plusieurs catégories.
- iPhone's Most-Downloaded Game Of 2019 Revealed, And It's Not Fortnite Or Call Of Duty - With 2019 coming to a close, Apple has now announced the most-downloaded games of the year across iPhone and iPad for both free and paid games. In a press release, Apple announced that Nintendo's Mario Kart Tour was the most-downloaded free iPhone game of 201…
- Apple highlights some of the best (and most popular) apps of 2019 - As expected, Apple's event today wasn't about heralding any new hardware -- it was about shining some light on some of the year's standout apps. (If Android is more your thing, expect Google's own slew of first-class apps to drop shortly, too.) Apple...
- Apple highlights some of the best (and most popular) apps of 2019 - As expected, Apple's event today wasn't about heralding any new hardware -- it was about shining some light on some of the year's standout apps. (If Android is more your thing, expect Google's own slew of first-class apps to drop shortly, too.) Apple's select…