Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
How to use Google Maps for public transit. As of 2018 in many cities, Google Maps does a better job helping you find your way around than the local transit ...
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Google Maps - Transit & Food App Video Statistics
Google Maps - Transit & Food Reviews (37)
You made it look easy, but it is not so easy for a senior. I was hoping your tutorial would show me how to use the Google transit function on my smart phone. But it didn't quite make it. Your delivery was rapid fire and did not show the buttons to push.
Hi Steve I was wondering if we could have a video on the Parking element of Google Maps. Because today I noticed a Time Left feature which is handy if you park in a car park or at a parking meter. I've only noticed two or three features so it may not be economical enough to make a video. However have a look, it may tickle your fancy. 😊
Google maps is great but it seems street view is not as available
Street view on iPhone is not working correctly so annoying when trying to view
For some reason with this latest release, you can’t get street view from dropping a pin. You can only get street view by putting in an exact location. Google don’t seem in a hurry to correct this
My iPhone not read transistor??
The latest update for some reason changed the sound of the voice I absolutely adored. This new voice is so terrible I cringe every time I hear it, even worse there is no way to change it anywhere in settings! What a nightmare, obligated to use a different GPS until you guys sort this mess out. Latest iOS and google maps on both my XS Max and iPad Pro. Very disappointed. If something isn’t broken-don’t fix it!!!!
Google maps is my favourite app, but I don’t know why I am not able to see speedometer features on my IOS phone???
I don’t know why the voice just changed. New voice is too soft and hard to get used to the unclear talking while on route. Plus!!! It’s so distracting! I cannot hear it clearly!!!
Very informative Steve! Thanks
Not a bad app if you like to review places, mark places of interest and be able to explore your city with the ability to leave your honest feedback. My only issue and why am giving this three stars is because of the mental frustration that I have encountered trying to attach photos to the reviews. It will appear to attach but then as soon as I post the review the photos aren’t there. Going over into the Photos section they are displayed but for whatever reason not attached to the review or just simply don’t upload at all. For me photos are a big part of leaving a review 95% of the time. I was really hoping I had missed an update but it looks like the app is up-to-date.
App is freezing up alot since last update.. i have a iphone 6s
Google maps used to be the best, but as everyone is now noting they are ruining one of their best products. It’s buggy and now starting to give odd or incorrect directions. It’s bloated with a bunch of crap that a lot of people don’t seem to want (if I want yelp style suggestions I’ll use yelp). I’m actually resorting to Apple maps it’s gotten that bad. Google are you trying to kill off your own product?
Street view not working without full address...then crashes.
These maps will not stay away from tolls even though you put on Settings avoid tolls it still keeps taking to everyone at confined then it spends the next 10 minutes trying to turn you around to go back through them if you don’t go through them
Another good one, thanks. Hey, I'd like to see you do a how-to video on Google MY MAPS. (different from google maps) I used to use & love Microsoft Streets & Trips to plan a trip in advance with many stops & sights , campgrounds , museums etc. but it's no longer supported. Streets & Trips was software that you'd buy & it was used offline. I'm watching some how-to videos on MY MAPS now but no one teaches a good as you do so I'll put in my request for this one.
Chuck Norris walked into a catholic church. He was asked by parents to piss in the holy water so their children could be baptized.
Steve, does the ‘Add to Calendar’ and ‘Add a Google Maps reminder’ function only work for public transport options and not driving? I’m trying to add events into Maps and have them come up in google Calendar as you show in the video but Inhave to enter the event in separately to both apps, which seems a bit pointless. Can you offer any words of wisdom? Keep up the good work. Really enjoy and benefit from your videos. Thanks.
Paralı yolları yoğunlaştırın
Son güncelleme ile Ekrana elle müdahele haritayı elle çevirme özelliği kalkmış gibi görünüyor.ortala seçeneği ekrana yaklaştırıyor yönelme yok, yönünüze dönmüyor.
Hep paralı yola soluyor bilerek
Thanks, Steve. BUT does the reminder work on the Android? My android does not show the option to add to calendar.
Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
Google Maps - Transit & Food Wiki
Google Maps - Transit & Food app wiki coming soon. 2018, dottotech, google drive, google tips, google tricks, google tutorial, how to use google drive, productivity tips, steve dotto, maps, transit, google, google maps, public, directions, transportation, iphone, navigation, apple maps, uber, lyft, tutorials, how to use google maps, google maps for busses, gooogle maps subway, google maps transit,
Google Maps - Transit & Food App News
- Google for Nigeria: making our products more helpful to more people - Today, at our third annual Google for Nigeria event, we announced new products and features to make Google more helpful to more people in Nigeria and across Africa. Building maps that work better for Nigerians Google Maps helps you navigate, explore and get t…
- 2:00PM Water Cooler 8/7/2019 - Today's Water Cooler:
- Vacation rental tips: Why you should use Google Street View and pack a kitchen knife - From reconnaissance using Google Street View to packing your own kitchen knife, here are tips to make your next Airbnb rental better.
- London 48 Hour Guide: Where To Stay, What To Eat And Best Neighbourhoods - One of the reasons London keeps people coming back is the unmatched variety of its many boroughs and neighbourhoods. Each one brings a unique take on life in the big city, from quaint village feels and winding narrow cobbled streets to full on skyscrapers, or…