Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
How to use Google Maps for public transit. As of 2018 in many cities, Google Maps does a better job helping you find your way around than the local transit ...
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Google Maps - Transit & Food App Video Statistics
Google Maps - Transit & Food Reviews (37)
You made it look easy, but it is not so easy for a senior. I was hoping your tutorial would show me how to use the Google transit function on my smart phone. But it didn't quite make it. Your delivery was rapid fire and did not show the buttons to push.
Hi Steve I was wondering if we could have a video on the Parking element of Google Maps. Because today I noticed a Time Left feature which is handy if you park in a car park or at a parking meter. I've only noticed two or three features so it may not be economical enough to make a video. However have a look, it may tickle your fancy. 😊
My iPhone not read transistor??
Greek Prince 😎
Amazing google maps really helpful!!!!!
Stephen Eastwood 247 INSURANCE Was our travel insurer this year recomended by a friend i trust Well. He wasn’t wrong Stephen returns calls an gave us the best price of all the companies in travel insurance. We switched to him after being with our past insurer of 8 years, Ruth and I recommend you give him a try , you will be very happy and change your pocket Harvey Presement
Black Star 09
The best GPS map app so far, straightforward and simple to use. At the same time can be very precise. Only issue so far is I can’t label my pin points.
Very informative Steve! Thanks
Another good one, thanks. Hey, I'd like to see you do a how-to video on Google MY MAPS. (different from google maps) I used to use & love Microsoft Streets & Trips to plan a trip in advance with many stops & sights , campgrounds , museums etc. but it's no longer supported. Streets & Trips was software that you'd buy & it was used offline. I'm watching some how-to videos on MY MAPS now but no one teaches a good as you do so I'll put in my request for this one.
Chuck Norris can stop the the Brian Adams started.
Steve, does the ‘Add to Calendar’ and ‘Add a Google Maps reminder’ function only work for public transport options and not driving? I’m trying to add events into Maps and have them come up in google Calendar as you show in the video but Inhave to enter the event in separately to both apps, which seems a bit pointless. Can you offer any words of wisdom? Keep up the good work. Really enjoy and benefit from your videos. Thanks.
Her şeyi şikayet etmeyin uygulama süper begenmiyorsanız baska uygulama kullanınn aglıcaksınız oynamayın beyler
Yanlış yerlere götürüyor sürekli. Sesli komut verirken erken dediği için sizi şaşırtıp bir önceki sokakta dönmenize sebep oluyor. Ters yöne çok sık sokuyor. Bana kaç kere arabada sinir krizi geçirtti bu uygulama hatırlamıyorum. Telefonu kıracaktım, beni sebepsiz yere soktuğu trafikler ve girmeme sebep olduğu çıkmaz sokaklar yüzünden. Nasıl uygulamanız bu haldeyken 5 yıldız aldınız aklım almıyor.
Mahfettiniz Uygulamayı iPhone xs Max Kullaniyorum Uygulama Donup Kaliyor
Thanks, Steve. BUT does the reminder work on the Android? My android does not show the option to add to calendar.
You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
Google Maps - Transit & Food Wiki
Google Maps - Transit & Food app wiki coming soon. 2018, dottotech, google drive, google tips, google tricks, google tutorial, how to use google drive, productivity tips, steve dotto, maps, transit, google, google maps, public, directions, transportation, iphone, navigation, apple maps, uber, lyft, tutorials, how to use google maps, google maps for busses, gooogle maps subway, google maps transit,
Google Maps - Transit & Food App News
- How Tokyo Hacks Its Streets and Subways - New York is actually a great city to wander in—it’s pretty safe, pedestrian friendly, and laced with public parks and waterfronts. But when Lifehacker sent a team to Tokyo to find the local hacks, damn was I jealous of the city planning. There are lots of tou…
- Here are the 85+ startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s W19 Demo Day 1 - Y Combinator’s incubator classes have gotten huge. With over 200 companies, the Winter 2019 class is by far YC’s largest yet. Meanwhile, the incubator prepares to shift its headquarters from Mountain View to San Francisco. It’s so large, in fact, it’s had to …
- 8 Helpful Tips for Traveling While Gluten-Free - When I was first diagnosed with a gluten intolerance almost five years ago, I was worried about the prospect of giving up many of my staple foods—pasta, bread, and dumplings bought in bulk and kept in the freezer for emergencies. While the transition to a tot…
- A Weekend in AvGeek Heaven: A Review of the H Hotel Los Angeles, Curio Collection by Hilton - This newish member of the Curio Collection is already coveted by airplane enthusiasts for its views. Pros: Proximity to the airport, nice roof deck, opportunities for stunning photos. Cons: Nondescript rooms and food — and, well, proximity to the airport.