Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
How to use Google Maps for public transit. As of 2018 in many cities, Google Maps does a better job helping you find your way around than the local transit ...
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Google Maps - Transit & Food App Video Statistics
Google Maps - Transit & Food Reviews (37)
You made it look easy, but it is not so easy for a senior. I was hoping your tutorial would show me how to use the Google transit function on my smart phone. But it didn't quite make it. Your delivery was rapid fire and did not show the buttons to push.
Hi Steve I was wondering if we could have a video on the Parking element of Google Maps. Because today I noticed a Time Left feature which is handy if you park in a car park or at a parking meter. I've only noticed two or three features so it may not be economical enough to make a video. However have a look, it may tickle your fancy. 😊
Still no useable safety camera feature and no speed limits either. Still work in progress
It’s a must
Comparing apple maps to G maps there are some new roads that are shown on apple, but not google. Also I use with car play. Why can’t I switch off 3D maps? Apple maps I can! Also in apple play, when she is giving me verbal directions she blanks out the radio altogether, however apple maps don’t... I would use apple maps all the time if they allowed to download offline maps, so as not to use loads of data whilst on the road
My iPhone not read transistor??
I more time
Why all this update every two days. Please stop. No need. No thanks. I will never update again. Always send me to the wrong place. You’re maps are not correct. I type in a street. And it takes me to another street this always happens. Bad upgrade ever. Never use google upgrade again. Still useless. Dose not take me where I want to go. Don’t send me any more update. Trash this app.
Apparently Canada was suppose to have this version of Google Maps. What gives? Have yet to see it. Waze has it!!
You deleted my review for this app!? Are you kidding me??!! You are absolutely terrible...you don’t provide the support, I write a review about how you did not and then you delete my review? Wow... Oh and btw, still not able to upload photos to my Google reviews. Even after clearing cache, uninstalling, turning phone off, back on, and reinstalling. You are absolutely horrific...
Very informative Steve! Thanks
My location point and gps doesn’t work with the app. Works for all other apps on my phone so not my phone! Have updated and deleted the app many times and still have the same problem! At the present time I’m apparently sitting in the middle of a river at 9pm at night!
Hi, any idea when is the speed limit will be released for Australia ?
Google maps could come up with truck routes.
Another good one, thanks. Hey, I'd like to see you do a how-to video on Google MY MAPS. (different from google maps) I used to use & love Microsoft Streets & Trips to plan a trip in advance with many stops & sights , campgrounds , museums etc. but it's no longer supported. Streets & Trips was software that you'd buy & it was used offline. I'm watching some how-to videos on MY MAPS now but no one teaches a good as you do so I'll put in my request for this one.
Chuck Norris once met the sun
Steve, does the ‘Add to Calendar’ and ‘Add a Google Maps reminder’ function only work for public transport options and not driving? I’m trying to add events into Maps and have them come up in google Calendar as you show in the video but Inhave to enter the event in separately to both apps, which seems a bit pointless. Can you offer any words of wisdom? Keep up the good work. Really enjoy and benefit from your videos. Thanks.
Uygulama sizin tercih ettiginiz ve bastan secim yaptiginiz rotadan daha hizli bir rota buldugunda uyarmak yerine zaman zaman otomatik rota degistiriyor ve siz farketmeden tercih etmediginiz rotadan gidiyorsunuz. Bazen uyariyor gidiyimmi buradan daha hizli seklinde fakat zaman zaman uyarmiyor ozellikle sehirler arasinda bu cok sorunlu bir durum. Birde Antalyanin belli bolgelerinden ankaraya rota cizdiginizde burdur uzerinden olan ve rahat olan otoyolu rota tercihlerine bile koymuyor. Uygulama butun alternatif yollari bulmali ve onermeli.
Bulanık gözteriyor yineleyin zaman çizelgeniz çok keç ilerliyor giitiyim yeri 20 dakika sonra ben yere vermiyorum hala eski yerimde gösteriyor
Eds cezalarını gösterse mükemmel olur
Thanks, Steve. BUT does the reminder work on the Android? My android does not show the option to add to calendar.
Reviewing what you have learned and learning anew, you are fit to be a teacher.
Google Maps - Transit & Food Wiki
Google Maps - Transit & Food app wiki coming soon. 2018, dottotech, google drive, google tips, google tricks, google tutorial, how to use google drive, productivity tips, steve dotto, maps, transit, google, google maps, public, directions, transportation, iphone, navigation, apple maps, uber, lyft, tutorials, how to use google maps, google maps for busses, gooogle maps subway, google maps transit,
Google Maps - Transit & Food App News
- 10 Race-weekend tips for the diehard F1 fan at the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal - Driving - 10 Race-weekend tips for the diehard F1 fan at the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal Driving Diehard Formula 1 fans have learned, throughout the years, how to make the most of their experience at Montreal's Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve. You want to be... View full…
- Spreadsheet of Interesting Data Sources - Comments
- Editorial: The AirPods Meme - How Apple is making you fall in love with your tech - AirPods are emblematic of what makes today's Apple work. It's a competent technology product, but one that makes an emotional connection with you as you use it. And because they're designed to be used often and for extended periods of time, they keep associat…
- You’re Making Life Harder On Yourself By Not Having These 50 Apps On Your Phone - Tunity. You can basically scan any TV (restaurants, bars) and hear the audio through your phone if the TV volume is too low or far away for example. It's pretty wild!