It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
Ellen had a big announcement on her show: she has a brand new game that you can play at home! "Heads Up!" is a brand new app from Ellen that lets you play ...
Why aren’t koalas actual bears? They don’t meet the koalafications. This build contains general updates and performance enhancements. Happy playing!
Heads Up! App Video Statistics
Heads Up! Reviews (1,366)
Eliahs way Channel
I LOVE ❤️ the game heads up because we did that in Tennessee and it was SO much FUN
Is Ellen a woman 1:48 SHE is married to me
Every time I go onto the game, it throws me out after 20 secs. Wish I could ACTUALLY play this! Booooo 😒😡
Don't buy this every time I opened it it crashed don't buy disappointed wanner bros
You pay for the game and then have to pay huge amount of money for any ‘decks’. Complete rip off
I would give this game 5 stars it is so much fun, but it keeps freezing or closing. Not just my phone, on all family phones.
No answers provided when contacted for support. Can’t download my free game.
A blonde with blue eyes. Still? Really?
*xNorris Nuts Fanx*
You have to buy the game and then buy the decks. Why waste money paying for the game when you still need to pay to play the decks. Ridiculous
This app seems to have malware in it. When it’s installed I get malicious redirects in Safari. When I delete it, the redirects stop.
Make all of them free
@tbzjcob: white people who dont know the difference between dreads/braids/cornrows for the love of god please SHUT UP.
@bennyjohnson: KELLYANNE @KellyannePolls “I present to you the document that shows the Democrats successes in Congress” ***Holds up b…
@Jenniferalbail: @bradheath Give it up Brad
“Justin, Jus, Just, Justin b, Justin Baby, Just..Justin Baby? Ellen: No, no bee like he got stung by a bee. “Justin Bieber!? Me: ahahahah
Who let Chuck Norris out?Who,who,who?...ofcourse Chuck Norris!
"Jamaican" Do you know why she "couldn't do that accent"? Because it wouldn't be "politically correct". Cant upset all the SJWs out there.
Is Ellen boy or girl
I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.
Heads Up! Wiki
Heads up may refer to:. Ellen DeGeneres, Alison Sweeney, Heads Up, new App, Fun, brand new app, the ellen degeneres show, season 10, ellen, game, celebrity, accents, funny, The Ellen Show, theellenshow, fun, hilarious, hysterical, daytime, talkshow, DeGeneres, comedy, laugh, Ellen, humor, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Humour, Joke, Television Show, justin timberlake, kate middleton, justin bieber, taylor swift, gwyneth paltrow,
Heads Up! App News
- Tuesday's Best Deals: Bowflex Dumbbells, Refurb iPad Pros, Cuisinart Cast Iron, and More - A discounted Shark ION vacuum, Amazon foam mattresses, and a Mobil 1 rebate lead off Tuesday’s best deals from around the web. Read more...
- Here Are the Time Stamps of the Most Distressing Scenes in Netflix's New Animal Documentary - Netflix’s new nature docuseries Our Planet is a lot of things—awe-inspiring (the show is a visual spectacle), informative (it shows the very real effects of climate change) and sobering (it reveals that we are the culprits). For some viewers, it’s also deeply…
- How to Take a Flattering Pic of Someone When They Hand You Their Phone - This seems like it should be basic knowledge, but I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve asked someone to take my picture, handed them a phone, and then stood there frozen as they turn it towards me...and nothing happens. Are they taking a picture? Are the…
- How to Automate Parenting With IFTTT - IFTTT, the tool that lets you automate your digital life, can help any parent whose mental load has reached max capacity—and you kind of feel like a tech magician every time you use it. Here are some great IFTTT applets that can make parenting easier. (If you…