It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
Ellen had a big announcement on her show: she has a brand new game that you can play at home! "Heads Up!" is a brand new app from Ellen that lets you play ...
This update contains bug fixes and helpful changes, including: -Added a reminder to restore your purchases should you delete and reinstall the app or change devices -App launches more quickly when opening -Fixed a bug that caused a deck cover in your collection to not appear -Plus, more fun improvements! Happy Playing!
Heads Up! App Video Statistics
Heads Up! Reviews (1,241)
Can't play this game have no friends:)
Eliahs way Channel
I LOVE ❤️ the game heads up because we did that in Tennessee and it was SO much FUN
Super app but would like the opportunity to be able to select game time.
I’ve owned this incredibly fun game for many years and every so often a deck I have already bought gets deleted and you have you buy it again... they are getting more expensive as well...
Paid for the friends deck 3 years ago, now has deleted it and asking me to buy again!!
Is Ellen a woman 1:48 SHE is married to me
Why does this have a 5 star average? You pay for the app and it gives you 7 categories and tries to get you to buy more. Garbage
Lately every time I open it, it crashes. Fun game but what a shame. I also noticed that two of the packs I bought (branded and sound it out) have disappeared. I would really like it back or at least get a refund.
Whenever I open a deck, it’s stuck on “place on forehead” and I can’t seem to start the game. Waste of money
Chuck Norris doesn't bench press weight sets, he bench presses FREIGHT TRAINS!
“Justin, Jus, Just, Justin b, Justin Baby, Just..Justin Baby? Ellen: No, no bee like he got stung by a bee. “Justin Bieber!? Me: ahahahah
"Jamaican" Do you know why she "couldn't do that accent"? Because it wouldn't be "politically correct". Cant upset all the SJWs out there.
Our intention creates our reality.
Heads Up! Wiki
Heads up may refer to:. Ellen DeGeneres, Alison Sweeney, Heads Up, new App, Fun, brand new app, the ellen degeneres show, season 10, ellen, game, celebrity, accents, funny, The Ellen Show, theellenshow, fun, hilarious, hysterical, daytime, talkshow, DeGeneres, comedy, laugh, Ellen, humor, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Humour, Joke, Television Show, justin timberlake, kate middleton, justin bieber, taylor swift, gwyneth paltrow,
Heads Up! App News
- Make a 'Homework Mat' for Your Kid - One thing I don’t like about homework for young kids is the fact that after they’ve just spent a whole day sitting at a desk at school, we direct them to another desk at home. It’s inhibiting. Their bodies are wiggly and restless and begging to move. Read mor…
- How to Get Free Music Streaming Subscriptions From Your Mobile Carrier - One of the few perks you might be able to get with your cell phone subscription is free access to paid-for versions of Spotify, Apple Music, and other services—typically offered alongside a carrier’s unlimited data plans. Sure, these plans are usually the mos…
- Ask The Salty Waitress: A party guest is helping himself to my fridge - Dear Salty: Last weekend I hosted a casual get-together at my house. Everyone was having a great time, but I couldn’t help but notice one of the guests (I’d consider him more an acquaintance than a close friend) rifling through my fridge! Not only did he help…
- Don't Download the Latest Fortnite Aimbot—It's Malware - I’m terrible at Fortnite—so much so, that even using some kind of aimbot or other hack to “improve” my matches would probably only make me as decent as a regular Fortnite player. Still, I won’t be trying out any Fortnite hacks I find online, especially the la…