It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
Ellen had a big announcement on her show: she has a brand new game that you can play at home! "Heads Up!" is a brand new app from Ellen that lets you play ...
We're optimized and ready for iOS 12. Happy playing!
Heads Up! App Video Statistics
Heads Up! Reviews (1,352)
"Jamaican" Do you know why she "couldn't do that accent"? Because it wouldn't be "politically correct". Cant upset all the SJWs out there.
Is Ellen boy or girl
Omg that woman was so horrible at guessing couldn't guess justin bieber's name?
Heads up is a good game
I can't find it on google play so it must be for iPhone only
Billie Jean was Chuck Norris' lover.
I can't play it
One that desires to excel should endeavour in those things that are in themselves most excellent.
Heads Up! Wiki
The Ellen DeGeneres Show (often shortened to Ellen and stylized as ellen) is an American television comedy talk show hosted by comedian/actress Ellen DeGeneres. Debuting on September 8, 2003, it is produced by Telepictures and airs in syndication, including stations owned by NBCUniversal. For its first five seasons, the show was taped in Studio 11 at NBC Studios in Burbank, California. From season 6 onwards, the show moved to being taped at Stage 1 on the nearby Warner Bros. lot. Since the beginning of the sixth season, Ellen has been broadcast in high definition. The show has won 59 Daytime Emmy Awards as of 2017, including four for Outstanding Talk Show and six for Outstanding Talk Show Entertainment, surpassing the record held by The Oprah Winfrey Show, which won nine. The show also won 17 People's Choice Awards. The talk show's YouTube channel is currently charted as being in the top 20 most-subscribed YouTube channels. On January 4, 2016, it was announced that the show had been renewed for three additional seasons through 2020.. Ellen DeGeneres, Alison Sweeney, Heads Up, new App, Fun, brand new app, the ellen degeneres show, season 10, ellen, game, celebrity, accents, funny, The Ellen Show, theellenshow, fun, hilarious, hysterical, daytime, talkshow, DeGeneres, comedy, laugh, Ellen, humor, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Humour, Joke, Television Show, justin timberlake, kate middleton, justin bieber, taylor swift, gwyneth paltrow,
Heads Up! App News
- Try These Upside-Down Exercises That Aren't Handstands - We’ve talked about handstands in our upside-down challenge, and attempted to balance on our heads yoga-style as well. Today’s focus is less about balance and more about how getting sort of upside-down can help you work on strength. Read more...
- My AirPods Are Staying in My Ears Thanks to This Dead Simple Video - On yesterday’s rumor that we won’t be seeing second-gen AirPods until the fourth quarter of 2019, I hied to the Apple store and bought myself a pair. I quickly discovered that I am one of those people who is not going to be raving about how the AirPods seem m…
- Keep Your Kid's Car Seat Rear-Facing for as Long as Possible - The American Academy of Pediatrics has issued a new recommendation : “Children should ride in a rear-facing car seat for as long as possible, up to the limits of their car safety seat.” Read more...
- Ask The Salty Waitress: I need an exemption from this restaurant’s cell-phone ban - Dear Salty, I’ve heard of more restaurants banning cell phones at their tables and in fact, a restaurant my wife and I like just started doing this. There’s now a sign near the front door and a small note on the menu that says, “We respectfully ask guests not…