Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
"Frustratingly wonderful" - Kotaku
"Geometry Dash provides all of the challenge expected from an “impossible” game while also making it more accessible to newcomers."
"Geometry Dash is a fast-paced platformer that will leave you screaming in frustration, but you’ll keep coming back for more."
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Game Center achievements with rewards!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Contact: [email protected]
Update 2.1 sneak peek! Thank you all for 1 million subscribers, you're awesome! :) Song: Fingerbang by MDK youtube.com/watch?v=BuPmq7yjDnI ...
Update 2.1.1 is here! This update will function like a smaller "pre-update" before Update 2.2. Lots of fun stuff planned :) - iPhone X support! - New icons and effects! - New community shop! - Weekly Demon challenge! - Folders and level sorting! - New demon chests! - Level leaderboards! - Random other fun stuff. - Lots of bugfixes and tweaks. - There was an item duplication bug in version 2.1 that gave users extra rewards. This has been fixed in 2.11 and those rewards have been removed. So if you lose shards/diamonds etc after loading 2.11 its because they were bugged. Sorry :/ /RubRub
Geometry Dash App Video Statistics
Geometry Dash Reviews (61,304)
th RobTop you have very cool levels I really like GD!
Steve Mc corflakes
Robtop Games bei Geometry Dash ist Jumper unmöglich ihr solltet dieses Flugzeug Fliegerei weg machen
Add another feature Please
For everyone who wants 2.2 right now 2.2 won’t come out till 2019 or 2020
Awesome game rob Top!
Fingerdash full music is not added
How to make account?!
Chuck Norris always has to have sex with large groups of women, to distribute the 'workload' - if he ever fucks a single woman, the intensity of the orgasm will induce spontaneous combustion.
Wow the dash orbs looks so different back then
When does 2.2 come?
If you look over your left shoulder and it is saying to go this and your other shoulder is telling you to go the other way. Then just follow your heart and you will be OK.
Geometry Dash Wiki
Geometry Dash is a series of five video games developed by Sweden-based developer Robert Topala, and published by his company, RobTop Games. The principal game, Geometry Dash, it is a rhythm-based platforming game which currently has 21 official levels and has more than 40 million online levels made by players. Each level features unique background music. Other features include a level editor, map packs, user-created levels, secret coins, and a variety of icons and game modes, as well as user coins, three shops and three secret vaults in the latest versions.. geometry dash, sneak peek, geometry dash 2.1, the impossible game, bit.trip, techno, runner, robtop,
Geometry Dash App News
- The School Prepping for Apocalypse - Bali’s Green School is betting that the skills kids will need for a dystopian future aren’t just math and history. Is this the new wave of progressive education?
- How To Create A Flat Vector Illustration In Affinity Designer - (This is a sponsored post.) If you are in the design world, chances are that you’ve already heard about Affinity Designer, a vector graphics editor for Apple’s macOS and Microsoft Windows. It was July 2015 when Serif Europe launched the amazing software that …
- The Designer Of Towerfall Watched Us Play His Excellent New Game, Celeste - A few days ago, the game designer Matt Thorson was watching me idly jump around one of the many comically challenging rooms in Celeste, his new game that is on the verge of release. “Wow, it’s nice to just watch someone play the game,” he said, his voice brim…
- The Poor Man's 3D Camera - Comments