Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
"Frustratingly wonderful" - Kotaku
"Geometry Dash provides all of the challenge expected from an “impossible” game while also making it more accessible to newcomers."
"Geometry Dash is a fast-paced platformer that will leave you screaming in frustration, but you’ll keep coming back for more."
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Game Center achievements with rewards!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Contact: [email protected]
Geometry Dash is coming to iOS and Android on August 13th! Jump and fly your way through danger in this rythm-based action platformer! Prepare for a near ...
Update 2.1.1 is here! This update will function like a smaller "pre-update" before Update 2.2. Lots of fun stuff planned :) - iPhone X support! - New icons and effects! - New community shop! - Weekly Demon challenge! - Folders and level sorting! - New demon chests! - Level leaderboards! - Random other fun stuff. - Lots of bugfixes and tweaks. - There was an item duplication bug in version 2.1 that gave users extra rewards. This has been fixed in 2.11 and those rewards have been removed. So if you lose shards/diamonds etc after loading 2.11 its because they were bugged. Sorry :/ /RubRub
Geometry Dash App Video Statistics
Geometry Dash Reviews (6,772)
Why this is no 2.2 trailer;)
Ana Emilia Quiñones Dávila
Who are you
I payed £2 and I can’t even sign up it says my email is invalid and the support page is trash it won’t even let me contact them I am getting a refund.
Just awesome 😎👏
Person you don't need to know.
Hsbcjsher jhcdnfjhfnfd I have no words it’s TOO AMAZING OF A GAME! You can make your own levels! And play other people’s too! I play this game every day before school and when I get back.. you guessed it I go on GD :)
oh i have an idea geometry dash genesis is created by uni99
So much fun, and I’m kind of a god at it. I wish I had a pc to play it on but for now iPad is good. I do have suggestions 👇 *update it soon so it is iOS 13 compatible, then we can actually use controllers to play! *is there going to be a 2.2 update any time soon? Not rushing but I really want to know when it will come out, I loved GD Subzero and I really want all the amazing triggers that 2.2 has to offer. I get that you are busy though, and we can wait a while for 2.2. *more levels, I beat all the Robtop levels. :( (yes including clubstep TOE 2 and deadlocked) and now I only play online demons, if the next update had a few more levels that would be awesome! Thanks Robtop! I hope that you get to read this. :)
I Have done All Main Levels and i had 16 demons when 2.2 it's been years you didn't make 2.2 around 2 years honestly.
Michelle and Mohammed
When I was going to share a level with anybody, the upload is failed for no reason. How did it even happen?
jonathan gd !!!!! you make butiti 3 !!!!!
Most frustrating game ever made it lags it crashes all the time I don’t recommend this. This is not a good game at all DONT PLAY IT ITS HORRIBLE
I can’t believe it! It is real! But I don’t have it yet. A video said it is true! It is not lying! It is not face! Wow robtop! You made it! Finally! After 2.5 years after 2.11! The video was posted a hour ago saying that it came out 5 minutes ago! Wow. But I guess I cannot get it? Maybe IOS 13? I have a IPod touch 6. I cannot get IOS 13 unless I have a phone between 7-11 and iPod 7 and 7 only. That is sad. But I am happy! 😊
I have a couple of ideas for the next update
Thank you Robtop for making these awesome levels. That are really cool and if you want to know I'm 9 years old and I completed "stereo madness" and that made me happy. Thank you for reading this Robtop! :D Cheers, Jade Thomson
Gd is the best it’s worth it spending $3
I cant log in PlS repLy
Chuck Norris dosent tea bag the ladies he potato sacks em
A dumb game
Like I said, this game is awesome!!!
TAKE THIS RUBISH GAME
THIS GAME WILL MAKE PEOPLE RAGE AND I WILL RECOMMEND BAN IT EVERY WHERE
So funny and cool people creating awesome levels
Best game ever and so hard Musics are cool,vaults,shops and more!
Çok güzel ama 2.2 when rubrub I mean almost 3 years have passed since 2.1
hey partiton what you doing here
Today, give a stranger a smile without waiting for it may be the joy they need to have a great day.
Geometry Dash Wiki
Geometry Dash is a series of five video games developed by Sweden-based developer Robert Topala, and published by his own company, RobTop Games. The principal game, Geometry Dash, is a rhythm-based platforming game which currently has 21 official levels and a game creation system with more than 50 million online levels made by players. Each of the official levels features unique background music. Other features include "map packs," secret vaults, and a variety of icons and game modes.. Geometry Dash, Geometry Jump, geometry, jump, robtop games, the impossible game, impossible game, impossible, spike, rythm game, jump game,
Geometry Dash App News
- Inspired Design Decisions: Alexey Brodovitch - Before writing Art Direction for the Web, I began to study Alexey Brodovitch when I became fascinated by editorial and magazine design. I was drawn to his precision, in particular, the way Brodovitch brought photographs and text together. Then, I became intri…
- The Amazon Dash Button: A Retrospective - The Internet of Things will revolutionize everything! Manufacturing? Dog walking? Coffee bean refilling? Car driving? Food eating? Put a sensor in it! The marketing makes it pretty clear that there’s no part of our lives which isn’t enhanced with The Internet…
- 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show: Roadshow's favorite debuts - Roadshow - Wild concepts, frugal EVs and high-power supercars come together on our list of Frankfurt's best debuts.
- The 2020 GMC Sierra HD Is A Monstrous High-Tech Workhorse - “This truck is capable of towing 35,500 pounds. That’s about half of what a semi truck can haul,” emphasized GMC Executive Chief Engineer Tim Herrick. He was referring to the top-spec 2020 GMC Sierra HD 3500 dually, with a 6.6-liter Duramax turbodiesel V8 and…