DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING CONTENT FROM THE EPIC 1.3 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC!
• New! Fully customise your experience by changing the layout of your controls!
• New! Controller support! Now you can play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: forums.terraria.org/
Terraria Reviews (38,075)
I’ve only just started playing terraria on my iPad and I hate the controls
Max Max 7
I loved this game in 2018-2019 but now the controls of the game are now just terrible the button tho change the use control pad is right under the move button if you would want to play it play it on console or pc and also it’s too much to pay for do you think people in the uk can buy it no
Now I have read other reviews and they all agree please bring back the old controls and i might just be stupid and there is a way to get the old controls back so please reply to this so I can play the game I love
Dank man 2654
The game is great I’ve been playing for a while but the new controls aren’t the best for mobile and I wish there was a way to change it back to the old controls
Bob The Builder767
Please add a way to switch back the controls to how they were before. The game is almost unplayable now
I love the game, but it is far too unstable on my device, it crashes all the time for seemingly no reason and this really annoys me. I hope it becomes more stable on my device in the future.
Emmmmm，i do not have name
Because its a very nice game，so i rate five stars. OK then，somethings need fix，the bug，i does‘nt see，the game mode，we need godmode. OK，have a nice day，bro
Honestly given anonymously
keep dying because i’m completely lost WHERES THE TUTORIAL???
MY JUNGLE IS NOT IN MY WORLD BECUSE OF THE CRIMSON AND I HATE IT!!!
Hi people who made terraria I just wanted to say this is one of the best games I ever played like I LOVE IT! But I would really like it if you could get the 1.4 update here thx 🙏
I have played this for years and it is such a good game!! The only problem is the new layout of buttons, it is cluttering and confusing, please add an option for all the old menus and joysticks
Came someone please tell me the date
This is an awesome game and I could spend ages playing it but it is ridiculously difficult to play online, you have to do stuff with your modem and stuff and it’s just kind of stupid when compared to how simple it is on other online games
I made a new world for fun a day ago and then it happened i started cutting a tree and I Crashed i went back in and I got enough wood and started building my house and I crashed I Stopped and went into my main World and crashed again and again now I don’t even bother to play the game because I will crash again & also I can’t make a world because the world take’s SO LONG to the longest time it took is 34 minutes and I crash every 12 minutes so please help!
Can we reverse to the old mobile terraria?
Oyunu daha yeni aldım sorunsuz oynuyordum ki sürekli oyundan atmaya başladı ne bi ısınma nede başka bi sorun var sürekli yeni baştan karakter yapıyorum oyunu beğenmeme rağmen soğuttunuz beni buna acil bi çözüm bulun pişman olmak istemiyorum.!
We need old controls
Pc versiyonuna gelen güncellemeleri en kısa zamanda mobilede gelmesi gerekiyor seri bir güncelleme lütfen
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows on May 16, 2011, and has since been released for other PC, consoles, handhelds, and mobile platform. Terraria features exploration, crafting, building, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive reviews, with praise given to its sandbox elements. By April 2020, the game had sold over 30 million copies. .