DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING ALL OF THE CONTENT FROM THE EPIC JOURNEY’S END 1.4 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: forums.terraria.org/
New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes: - Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design - Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards - Party Events - Old One’s Army crossover event - And much more!
Terraria Reviews (40,741)
It has many good features for people who don’t have pc for 1.4 and people complain about the controls but they’re not actually that bad
This game is amazing and I’ve been playing it since 2011 and I have bought this game on pc and xbox as-well as mobile and while I’m happy that 1.4 has released I’m sad that the game has come to an end, after it’s amazing journey and this has made we nearly cry tears of joy, also got me through some hard times in life, props to yous developers for making an amazing game. Note to anyone who has written a review for 1 star. You can change the controls, 1.4 is out and this is for people around 12 not below 6 so please read the age rating. I have read through some of the bad reviews and a lot of these are an easy fix so there is literally no point to it if it can be fixed easily.
I used to love this game, what happened? The control system is completely incomprehensible.
Thank you for 1.4, but I don't play anymore, because of the controls. Please release an update, with an option to use the original controls!!! 🕹🕹🙏🏼 It looks like a whole lot of others, would like this option, as well.
ALIEN ON ERATH 99
Ok so I opened the game for the first time then it started loading and at 0% then 15 mins later...IT WAS STILL LOADING AT 0%!!! Note to people who wanna buy this: don’t buy this rubbish cause it’ll probably load forever And here is another thing: IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE THIS TRASH 0 STARS!
Hello relogic the “boom’s” seem to crash the game whenever they blow up please fix this thank you.
Esa the stoner
Fell in love with this game when I was a kid from watching YouTube videos, I got the mobile version cuz I’m not a huge gamer but I play it everyday. Definitely one of my all time favorites!
I love Terraria! It's definitely one of the best games I've ever played. But there is one small problem. I can't see when any text pops up unless I open my inventory and open chat. I won't know if the Traveling Merchant arrives, or if one of my NPCs die if it doesn't warn me.
This is one of my favorite games but I think it would add another level if put in a creative mode. This is just a suggestion but generally this is a amazing game I recommend it!
Every time I played terraria with my friends we had so much fun then the new update came out we all played together and 2 mins later my iPad crashed so I tried to play it again with my friends it crashed again I think a lot of people are going to stop playing because of this so please fix this that’s all bye
1.4 is here
Thank u so much for making this game, It has been a long and beautiful journey. Thanks for inventing my childhood
Amazing game.. but is it the end of the updates please no 🥺
I am utterly disappointed with the new controls. They are too many on the screen and some of them have multiple of themselves on the screen as well. I really miss the old simplicity of the old controls.
I really want to play it on my phone I have played 1.4 on my pc why can’t you do it to terraria mobile But it is a good game I just wish I could connect with friends on monitors when I am on my bus to work
Tüm şartlar sağlanmış olmasına rağmen Npc ler gelmiyor. Güncelleme yapılmamış oyunla ilgi sorun var büyük ihtimalle
Eskisi gibi tek elle uçmak tek elle ateş etmek isteyenler ayarlara girip double tap i one tape çevirin
Ahmet Mete Yılmaz
Bir arkadaş şey yazmış eski kontrolleri geri getirirseniz size 5 yıldız veririm diye de.Birader sen şaka mısın,adamların senin 5 yıldız atmayışına sinirlenip eski kontrolleri geri getireceklerini falan mı sanıyorsun 😂
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game developed by Re-Logic. The game was first released for Microsoft Windows on May 16, 2011 and has since been ported to several other platforms. The game features exploration, crafting, building, painting, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive reviews, with praise given to its sandbox elements. By April 2020, the game had sold over 30 million copies..