DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
“Terraria so damn engrossing. And it makes those comparisons to Minecraft seem a little half baked.” - Pocket Gamer
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
“Terraria takes a different approach to a formula proven by Minecraft in perspective, combat, immersive-storytelling and – most importantly – moments of discovery.” - Touch Arcade
** iOS 8 and above is required. If you have an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2nd Gen, which both have less than 1GB of memory, you may experience performance issues if you create an Expanded World. **
In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and battle villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas and action-packed, sandbox adventures are just a pickaxe swing away!
- MULTIPLAYER - Local WiFi games support up to 4 players cross-platform on any mobile device!
- 1360+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 450+ ENEMIES!
- 100+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 30+ PETS!
- 20+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- Create worlds as large as 4200 x 1200 tiles ("Small" worlds on PC)!
Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Welcome to a new series on my channel! Terraia is an awesome game that just recently came out. This game has many biomes, items, quests, and bosses to ...
Terraria App Video Statistics
Terraria Reviews (1,470)
I was just ambushed by a boss and my gosh it scared me. I died
At first I was so sceptical about this, especially considering I bought the PC version on sale cheaper than this but it’s a good game! It takes about 30 minuets to familiarise yourself with the controls but after that, you’d less frequently ‘accidentally destroy block’ because you flicked the right analog accidentally. As far as I know, all the PC bosses are in the game! I found this the hard way by summoning a boss when I only had a zombie arm as a weapon with wooden armour lool. noobs get good fast. Gg 5/5 would recommend
I think you should be able to play in other people’s world using your mobile data otherwise i would of given it a five
I got this a few years ago and got full beetle armour and terrablade but duke fishron is waaay over powered I mean his fist stage is ok but his 2nd stage it’s hard I am using paladins hammer and vampire knives should I be using something else? Any tips on how to defeat fishron would be appreciated
Max gamer 20
Yo beast app Ever
Are you working on 1.3 update or no and when his it going to come out? Btw i love this game I'm at the end I'm just waiting for those final Boss please add them soon.
Great game but could use some full PC-Mobile Crossplatform multiplayer
Reborn Atom Bomb Boom
Can you guys help I’ve caught 7 goblin armies and still no goblin tinkerer found. But other than that still a great game
The Players Life
I have a Outdated Terraria that I can’t change, I noticed after seeing “Everplay SDK: This Build was expired”etc.
Is 1.3 ever gonna come out for mobile?
I have been playing this game for a while now and I am doing very good. BUT, now I lost my best character because it was created in a “newer update” and is saying it can’t be loaded. Also, how to I upgrade my build because every time I load the game it says “his build has expired. Please upgrade.” I never understood what that meant. Now I don’t really have a reason to play because I lost my best character
Watching in 2018
Chuck Norris can sing bohemian rhapsody with his farts.
Oyun acayip ve pixel olmasına rağmen harika yapılacak çok şey var ama 1.3?
Fake_Dead okçu versiyon
Bayaa iyi 5 yıldız az gelir999999 yıldız
1.3 update ??
I am going to be playing terraria pretty soon, so I am watching videos about it to learn more
There is no retirement for an artist, it's your way of living so there is no end to it.
Terraria is a 2D action-adventure sandbox video game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows in May 2011, and has since been released for various other platforms and devices. Gameplay of Terraria features exploration, crafting, building, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive critical reception upon release, with direct comparisons to Minecraft and praise given to its sandbox elements. By February 2017, the game had sold over 20 million copies across all platforms.. Terraria (Video Game), IOS (Software), lets play terraria ios, terraria lets play ios, iphone terraria, terraria iphone,
Terraria App News
- One main mystery makes survival in Subnautica worthwhile - An actual story, with an actual ending, lessens the aimless survival grind.
- For Years, PlayStation Plus Kept The Vita Alive - Last week, Sony announced that the Vita, along with PS3, will stop getting monthly games through the PlayStation Plus subscription service in March 2019. In the wake of that news, it’s worth remembering: Vita owners never had an easy go of things, but it woul…
- Llevamos 30 años jugando a survival games. Y el género está más vivo que nunca - ¿A qué podemos llamar survival game ? Si permite que la partida se extienda al infinito, incrementando gradualmente la dificultad de sobrevivir, es un survival. Juegos donde, si estás por ahí deambulando sin hacer nada, palmas —o palman tus súbditos—, porque …
- Terraria: Otherworld Officially Cancelled - The developers said "Otherworld simply is never going to reach its potential in any sort of reasonable time or fashion."