DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING CONTENT FROM THE EPIC 1.3 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 8.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC!
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: forums.terraria.org/
Additional critical fixes.
Terraria App Video Statistics
Terraria Reviews (0)
Honestly, I used to love this game. I thought it was going to be a rip off version of Minecraft but it’s completely different. It has a range of bosses to defeat and more. But the only thing that is letting it down now is the controls. I recommend this game to everyone who loves adventure games but if you have played this game in the past and are looking to install it again, beware, the controls are completely different
I love terraria and all but it doesn’t seem the same with the new controls anymore. If you bring back the old controls I will rate it a 5 star.
So frustrating. Have been playing Terraria on other platforms for a long time but for some reason on the iPad, I can’t continue once I’ve typed in a server address or character name. I click return and then nothing happens.
Id say even better than minecraft
I love the game so much, it brings back so many memories playing it again i just wish there was a way to bring back the old controls.
Please add the old controls back the new ones are not usable. I died 4 times on the first night due to random things happening like placing torches and switching items. Please bring back the other controls I just bought this on my new Apple account and am very unhappy with spending 7$ at the moment. More then happy to leave great 5 star reviews and tell all my friends to buy this game if old controls added back!
That is all i need. The games touch controls make little sense. Especially for my huge hands.
I was having a lot of fun but now my accounts DELETED!!! and I had the brain defeated so please give me my account back + the two finger controls thank you.
Please fix The control
Overall this game is really nice, people hate the new controls but they are actually not that hard to get used and to the people who complain about not being able to fly with one finger and attack maybe you should check the jump option in the menu and do swipe up and you will be able to fly and attack at the same time. However I would really love to have a screenshot option for mobile, so you can capture a larger area as some multiplayer servers require you to do that for several reasons. Over a great mobile adaption fo a game.
So whenever I play iOS version it glitches and kicks me out. But it is an amazing game for XBOX or PlayStation
It’s an amazing game however I put all my items in a chest for safe keeping and then opened the chest a few minutes later, all my stuff had disappeared! I had a Legendary Terra Blade and many other amazing things. I really hope this gets fixed, for other people’s sake; I’m not starting over, I think I’m done...
The is more than one way to skin a cat. Chuck Norris knows thousands. It was a childhood hobby
The new update where the weapon thing changes is just annoying, I have to aim up and then press another button to attack enimies, It’s hard to even kill a demon eye with a fricken tugstin sword! I know this update is good for some people, but I just don’t play terraria mobile anymore because I find it to annoying to do anything. Pc version is 1000 times better
Hi, makers of terraria, I just wanted to give you Ideas for a new terraria update. Maybe add more bosses, creative mode, new blocks, e.g the heart of Cthulhu. Bye!
Pls make a creative mode update pls pls pls
We neeed yoyos we need mods we need updates can make terraria mobile version become a pc version
Oyunun kontrelleri çok zor ve para tuzagi
Türkçe veviri olsa çok daha iyi olabilr
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows on May 16, 2011, and has since been released for other PC, consoles, handhelds, and mobile platform. Terraria features exploration, crafting, building, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive critical reception upon release and praise given to its sandbox elements. By May 2019, the game had sold over 27 million copies across all platforms..
Terraria App News
- How Game Companies Use Credits To Reward, Or Punish, Developers - It takes a team to make a video game. Unfortunately, given the state of video game staff credits, it can be difficult, if not impossible, to know who was actually on that team. Read more...
- Nintendo Switch Sale Discounts Top-Selling Indies - A sale on the Nintendo Switch Eshop is offering solid deals on top-selling indie games. The sale lasts through midnight PT on December 28, so you only have a little while to take advantage. But it's a great way to catch up on games you may have missed over th…
- Los 101 mejores indies de Nintendo Switch y las pequeñas joyas que no debes perderte - En más de una ocasión (y de dos) nos hemos referido a la eShop de Nintendo Switch como el nuevo bastión de los indies, y no es para menos: la store digital de la consola dos-en-uno se ha convertido en el punto de encuentro perfecto entre los creadores y los a…
- TouchArcade’s Top Stories of 2019 – ‘Valor’s Reach’ Reveal, ‘Another Eden’ Guide, and ‘Dawn of Isles’ Review - As has become tradition over the past few years, we think it's fun to look back at what turned out to be our most popular stories of the past year. Well, it's both fun and a little depressing at the same time. You see, the trend seems to be that guide content…