DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING ALL OF THE CONTENT FROM THE EPIC JOURNEY’S END 1.4 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 10.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons - Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here! This includes:
- Wiring Overhaul, logic gates, sensors, and the Grand Design
- Desert Overhaul, Sandstorms and Blizzards
- Party Events
- Old One’s Army crossover event
- And much more!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before – tailor your gameplay to fit your unique preferences!
• New! Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI appearance options
• New! Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!
• New foes, including brand new bosses and events to test your mettle in combat
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 1000 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 5000!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: forums.terraria.org/
For this hotfix patch we addressed a number of player reported issues! Fixed! - Summons can now be directed! - Pylons placed by multiplayer host now work correctly! - Herbs now blooming correctly! - Food can be placed on plates! - Fixed some dye issues on summons. - Fixed a number of other lighting and glow visual issues. - Plus many more!
Terraria Reviews (42,008)
The Real Tequila
I have played terraria for years. No need to buy anything after the game. No need for dlc’s. I’ve played mobile for years and I haven’t covered the full content yet. One of the greatest games of the decade
This game is AMAZING but their is one problem there is no mods on tablet. I just want to play calamity or something(also if this review stays after you add mods on tablet I don’t know how to delete this)also thanks for reading this. :)
XD James XD demon
I killed destroyer,skeletron, and twins on god mode, yes I am a noob but when I killed them all at once the message did not pop up and I could not find the bulb pls fix this, also there is a achievement when killed all meches
Add creative pls!!!
Emerson (The Great)
I got this game to play with my friends but they are on pc and have a newer version than this, don’t get me wrong this is a great game but can you update it to the pc version? Then I’ll increase my rating
For the next update for mobile can you please make a creative mode where you can not be killed, like journey mode, with god mode right. Then instead there is a creative mode where you can get whatever you want from creative mode in a different kind of inventory like in Journey mode how you can research. And to be clear put all of this in the Journey mode. Thank you and I hope people see this
Just to let everyone know, you guys can fix the controls in the settings. Just go to the controls tab and drag anything you don't want to the trash button. Very easy!! Also, if you still don’t know how to fix it search it up! There’s a great video on how to put back the old controls. So don’t give up on terraria just because of the controls. You can easily fix it. If you got the controls the way you like it, post a rating telling me if you got it. I would love to hear that you fixed the controls. Your Welcome, in advance
I can’t join servers
A Greatful Player
I’ve been playing terraria on PC and mobile for a long while, it’s an all around great game and has been for many years. Although, with the past update that COMPLETELY changed the control menu, it has ruined the mobile experience for me. It’s WAY too cluttered and there’s too many buttons. Please make an option to where we can have the old controls back, it’s so much more difficult to play so I don’t even get on anymore. :/
Thank u for creating this game I love it
OMG! THIS GAME is the greatest ever! People say it’s just 2D minecraft but they are SOOOOO wrong! Here’s why: 1. Terraria has around 20 bosses, minecraft has 2 2. Terraria has lots more ores and all that stuff 3. GUNS! 4. Terraria has so many unique mobs! I could say all the reasons but that will take forever! Let’s just say, thanks soooo much for making this, I look forward to see the future of terraria!
OMG this game is amazing but one small problem: Hi everyone this game is really amazing but one small problem I have not had a single blood moon not even when I downloaded it so you might think that not having a blood moon isn’t a problem but I think different you see I Love blood moons but you might think that am crazy but the reason why I love blood moons is I just love fighting in terraria By the way I am a really kind girl and I never fight in real life but you do not need to read my review but I would appreciate it if you would read my review from Elsie 😊 ps I Love terraria and I bet there are lots of people who love terraria as well and as much as me. From Elsie
After updating terraria i went to play it but before it even loaded it crashed.
This game is amazing and I love it. I was waiting for the 1.3 update for so long! And when it came out I was so happy. Then later on the 1.4 update came out and I was so surprised. A couple of weeks ago I started a new world and I’ve just beat the game and it was such a fun journey. As to this day I’m still playing it and having so much fun along the way!
The only thing missing in terraria is cross platform compatibility relogic make this happen. I have had many fun experiences with terraria my favourite being beating the moon lord for the first time. Thanks.
Oyun Çok Güzel Ancak Iphone 5s'te Oyundan Atma Sorunu Var Lütfen Düzeltin. / Game Is Good But Game Keeps Crashing On Iphone 5s Please Fix Game Crash.
the game is as good as having sex
When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game developed by Re-Logic. The game was first released for Microsoft Windows on May 16, 2011 and has since been ported to several other platforms. The game features exploration, crafting, building, painting, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive reviews, with praise given to its sandbox elements. By April 2020, the game had sold over 30 million copies..