DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
“Terraria so damn engrossing. And it makes those comparisons to Minecraft seem a little half baked.” - Pocket Gamer
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
“Terraria takes a different approach to a formula proven by Minecraft in perspective, combat, immersive-storytelling and – most importantly – moments of discovery.” - Touch Arcade
** iOS 8 and above is required. If you have an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2nd Gen, which both have less than 1GB of memory, you may experience performance issues if you create an Expanded World. **
In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and battle villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas and action-packed, sandbox adventures are just a pickaxe swing away!
- MULTIPLAYER - Local WiFi games support up to 4 players cross-platform on any mobile device!
- 1360+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 450+ ENEMIES!
- 100+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 30+ PETS!
- 20+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- Create worlds as large as 4200 x 1200 tiles ("Small" worlds on PC)!
Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Welcome to a new series on my channel! Terraia is an awesome game that just recently came out. This game has many biomes, items, quests, and bosses to ...
Terraria App Video Statistics
Terraria Reviews (1,403)
Ive played pc. This is my first time on device
Earlier on this year my friends recommended Terraria and said it was my kind of game. Well they were correct. I downloaded it yesterday and I have fallen in love with this. I had never heard of Terraria before it was mentioned by my friends but I think it is the best game ever. A big thank you to the creators of the game for creating the game, and to my friends, for recommending this. PS. If any of my friends see this and you know who I am, you are the most amazing people ever!
its just im worried about the reveiws and im still not getteing the 1.3 update so im pretty sad about that
It’s a brilliant game. Amazing. However, when I open it it always says something about an update/upgrade but doesn’t show how and when I come here I find that it hasn’t been updated in nearly 2 years? Can we get a new update soon? Thanks. Lovely game apart from that though.
Guys! If your on mobile and want to play terraria online you should download terraria servers its a app that will help you play terraria online it works 🤗🤗🤗
If you craft too many items, the game crashes, 2, add chat, 3, add all bosses, 4, put in a ban button to ban griefers, anda thing for that guy that said they will destroy the rest of ur crew, chill lil kid.
Pls respond and i would like to know why its taking so long I’ve been hearnin about the update coming out for over a year thank you
I just bought it. I do not know why I get a window to upgrade. I can not save even if I play it. Resolve.
Start playing this game for the first time and is fun.. in mobile and Pc
When Chuck Norris is wrong,he is right,even when he turns left.
NO SKILLS, JUST LUCK
Yea YEA EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY
Happiness depends upon ourselves.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox video game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows in May 2011, and has since been released for macOS, Linux and various consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices. Gameplay of Terraria features exploration, crafting, building, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive critical reception upon release, with direct comparisons to Minecraft and praise given to its sandbox elements. By May 2019, the game had sold over 27 million copies across all platforms.. Terraria (Video Game), IOS (Software), lets play terraria ios, terraria lets play ios, iphone terraria, terraria iphone,
Terraria App News
- Terraria: Journey’s End is a massive free update - Terraria developer Re-Logic took announced that the upcoming Journey's End update would be coming to the 2D sandbox game
- Planet Zoo has a new trailer, a release date, and a lot of potential - Over in LA, Frontier Developments have just shown the latest trailer for their upcoming menagerie-’em-up Planet Zoo, as well as setting a launch date for November 5th – and it’s looking very powerful indeed. I’ll be straightforward with you here: with the exc…
- The Noita devs on how to make a fun game when everything is falling - Noita is a very giffable game. The official Twitter account for developer Nolla Games has a lot of cool gifs. Explosions. Acid. Ice. Rats. Noita is that game where every pixel in the word is animated. You can explode, burn, melt everything you see, as a littl…
- Watch every E3 video game trailer from Nintendo, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Bethesda and Microsoft's E3 conferences - CNET - Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword and Shield, Marvel's Avengers, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Luigi's Mansion, Watch Dogs: Legion, Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Borderlands 3, Cyberpunk 2077. All the trailers you need to see are right here!