DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
“Terraria so damn engrossing. And it makes those comparisons to Minecraft seem a little half baked.” - Pocket Gamer
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
“Terraria takes a different approach to a formula proven by Minecraft in perspective, combat, immersive-storytelling and – most importantly – moments of discovery.” - Touch Arcade
** iOS 8 and above is required. If you have an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2nd Gen, which both have less than 1GB of memory, you may experience performance issues if you create an Expanded World. **
In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and battle villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas and action-packed, sandbox adventures are just a pickaxe swing away!
- MULTIPLAYER - Local WiFi games support up to 4 players cross-platform on any mobile device!
- 1360+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 450+ ENEMIES!
- 100+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 30+ PETS!
- 20+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- Create worlds as large as 4200 x 1200 tiles ("Small" worlds on PC)!
Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Welcome to a new series on my channel! Terraia is an awesome game that just recently came out. This game has many biomes, items, quests, and bosses to ...
Terraria App Video Statistics
Terraria Reviews (1,412)
Sonic Maniac :]
Words don't describe how bad this channel is, neither do numbers you smartass
Best game ever! I can’t wait until the 27th of August for our update ^-^
It hasn’t been updated in 2 years and it says on every startup that the SDK needs upgrading
A while ago I would spend hours on this game but IT NEED TO BE UPDATED! PLEASE! PLEASE!
The comedy Bean
Why u burp?
The guy that God prays to goes to Chuck Norris for forgiveness!
I only have 1 question when will 1.3 come?
Iv been playing this for years now please bring out 1.3 update not just me but so many fans are waiting please bring to out on mobile
I really, REALLY like terraria on mobile. I know that 1.3 alpha has came out, so good job, 505 games! I just want to touch base on things only terraria desktop can do... example: mods. You need an internal mod loader, to give us the same experience as desktop... I’m sure that someone will eventually make good mods for mobile. I also want to talk about expansions. Maybe add new things that only exist in mobile in the 1.3 update... say... an item you can craft from multiple expert items... maybe reforging a “broken” hero’s sword into a “Legendary” hero’s sword... or 2 new pillars, the quazar (thrower class - supporting, quasars are particles expelled from black holes) pillar, and the distortion pillar (Support class (new!) - supporting.), in the lunar event, whatever you do, please make big, interesting impacts in this game, which make us love terraria more! -Judgement
Biker BOYs Bmx and gamer
leave a like if you are from 2019
2019 getting back into it?
It is never too late. Even if you are going to die tomorrow, keep yourself straight and clear and be a happy human being today.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows on May 16, 2011, and has since been released for other PC, consoles, handhelds, and mobile platforms. Terraria features exploration, crafting, building, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive critical reception upon release, with direct comparisons to Minecraft and praise given to its sandbox elements. By May 2019, the game had sold over 27 million copies across all platforms. . Terraria (Video Game), IOS (Software), lets play terraria ios, terraria lets play ios, iphone terraria, terraria iphone,
Terraria App News
- Google Play Pass or Apple Arcade: Which App Subscription Service Is Better? - Subscriptions are all the rage, and it’s easy to see why. Everyone loves an a la carte model for content—see Netflix, et al—where you can just pay a single reasonable monthly fee for unlimited access to a body of stuff you’re interested in, be it documentarie…
- Get playing with the best games for PlayStation Now - PlayStation Now is a huge service these days, with over 700 games in its library. That is a lot of games to look through to find something you haven't played, or might want to play again. We have distilled that list into our top picks for your PlayStation Now…
- Anyone who looks at this code instantly becomes insane - Comments
- Is the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 good for gaming? - Best answer: The Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 (7390) wasn't designed with gaming in mind. This convertible laptop does not come rocking a dedicated GPU, making playing games a challenge. For play: Microsoft Surface Book 2 (From $1,049 at Microsoft) For work: Dell XPS 1…