DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING CONTENT FROM THE EPIC 1.3 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 8.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC!
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: forums.terraria.org/
Welcome to a new series on my channel! Terraia is an awesome game that just recently came out. This game has many biomes, items, quests, and bosses to ...
Additional critical fixes.
Terraria App Video Statistics
Terraria Reviews (1,411)
God, Terraria mobile has come a long way
Whos here before the 1.3 update on mobile?
Being playing this game for years now and created a new world with the new update. As soon as I’m in the game these new controls are immediately annoying, it wouldn’t bother me if there was an option to use the old controls however I can’t.
I love terraria a lot but it’s really hard with the new controls I know that your trying to make it more like pc but it just doesn’t work well. Please have it so there is a option to have the original controls
This game is so much worse one reason; The controls are just bad We the old ones back I used to love this game Yours sincerely, Me
Coco Bird Remastered
Woah the terraria menu was so different
The new controls are to hard to learn and deal with please add a way to change them but good game other than that I just liked the controls the way they were before
Please have a option to change them to the old ones
It runs just like the console and pc versions no complaints!
this game is so aesome new things new blocks new items new boimes and new enimes hope 1 . 4 comes 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 ⚰️1.2🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿
The new control system is good when you get used to it but PLEASE have a option to remove the light bulb button near the minimap button in the settings in the next update. Edit: the wall placement does not allow for more better looking walls.
The game is nice！
Look I have played terraria for years since I had in iPod 1, I left it a year ago cause I got bored when I couldn’t do moon lord, when I heard that it was getting a content update I was thrilled but when I got back on all my stuff was gone completely and I the control layout is absolutely terrible. So developers if you are reading this than remove the control layout or give an option to back to the classic mode. I looked through and I’m willing to bet that 80-90% of your bad and good review are about this new control thing. Don’t know why it had to change because it wasn’t bad. If your buying terraria for a first time it’s a great game and worth the money, however really needs the controls redone.
I love this game I have been playing it for years but I think the 1.3 update should let you play with controllers but still this game is great I recommend to get it.
Terraria; The game is just amazing, the PC version looks just amazing, but i also love the tavern keeper within the PC version, terraria needs to add the tavern keeper into the game, everyone loves the items he sells which lead to amazing things. I needs to be implemented! For real it’s just boring with only moon lord and lunar events, martian invasion isn’t even hard anymore; the old ones or whatever they may be called need to be added.
Who’s gonna tell em what a radius is😂
Martin Luther King may have had a dream, but Chuck Norris had a body count.
Hi, makers of terraria, I just wanted to give you Ideas for a new terraria update. Maybe add more bosses, creative mode, new blocks, e.g the heart of Cthulhu. Bye!
Pls make a creative mode update pls pls pls
Hey, I was wondering if adding fidget spinners in Journeys End update or now will be good. I only though of it because when you wave fidget spinners around while they’re spinning, they like Make a spinning effect that looks cool. And then you could do the same to the yo-yos. Like how the back story of the Terrarian happened. Accessories: The accessories should probably be like String to throw the fidget spinners like a yoyo so it’s a saw blade that’s rapid and stays in place and doesn’t get knocked back like the wooden yo yo. Maybe add a emblem that does extra damage. Or make it Big so it’s fun to mess with your friends. Finale: I think fidget spinners should also be used as a crafting recipe to add on the shields or boots to do extra damage like the eye of chuthu shield. Or maybe make a propeller that’s like new wings. Maybe add develepors Fidget spinners. Thank you for releasing 1,3 and for all your hard work on Terraria!
Whhhhhhhaaaaat? The main screen is different!
Türkçe veviri olsa çok daha iyi olabilr
Game DO not UPDATE in Apple iPad whyy 😩😤😭😭 Im still playing game in 2016 version and it doesnt show UPDATE Button PLEASE HELP 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😩 i Love terraria
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows on May 16, 2011, and has since been released for other PC, consoles, handhelds, and mobile platform. Terraria features exploration, crafting, building, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world. Terraria received generally positive critical reception upon release and praise given to its sandbox elements. By May 2019, the game had sold over 27 million copies across all platforms..
Terraria App News
- Apple says Mario Kart Tour was the most downloaded iPhone game of 2019, more - Last night, Apple officially revealed its selection of the best apps and games for 2019. In addition to those awards, Apple has also now revealed which apps and games were most downloaded throughout all of 2019, and a familiar title has come out on top. more……
- Black Friday de Google Play: Hasta 80% de descuento en estos juegazos - El Black Friday está dominando la actualidad esta semana, con descuentos en todo tipo de productos y tiendas. También Google Play se suma a esta semana de descuentos, ya que nos encontramos con una selección de juegos para Android disponibles al mejor precio.…
- Mario Kart Tour est déjà le jeu le plus téléchargé sur iPhone en 2019 - Mario Kart Tour, le premier jeu de la franchise de Nintendo sur mobile, a été le plus téléchargé de l'année 2019 sur iPhone.
- Apple présente son classement des meilleures applications 2019 - L'année 2019 touche à sa fin, c'est le moment pour tous de faire un bilan de ce qu'il a pu se passer ces 12 derniers mois. Pour Apple comme toutes les années c'est aussi le moment de présenter les applications les plus populaires selon plusieurs catégories.