Food delivery anywhere you are, from a family picnic in the park to your date night at home. DoorDash offers the greatest selection of your favourite local and national restaurants -- more than 110,000 menus across 800+ cities in the U.S. and Canada. New restaurants and delivery locations added across Canada every day. Spend more time doing the things you love -- we'll take care of the rest.
YOUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANTS
Choose from a huge variety of cuisines, from your favourite sushi spot to the comfort food you crave.
Food is just a few taps away. Get your favourite meals faster with quick reordering. Plus, group ordering makes entertaining a breeze.
Advance ordering allows you to get your food when it's most convenient for you.
See when your order will arrive. From food quality to prep-times to traffic to weather, we've factored in all the elements that come between you and your food.
Order as little or as much as you want.
Conveniently pay via Apple Pay or credit card.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Five-star service gets you what you need, right when you need it.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects people with the best in their cities. We do this by empowering local businesses and in turn, generate new ways for people to earn, work and live. We started this by facilitating door-to-door delivery, but we see this as just the beginning of connecting people with possibility -- easy evenings, happier days, bigger savings accounts, wider nets and stronger communities.
Growing every day and currently serving over 800 cities in 78+ markets in Canada and the U.S., including: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Mississauga, Oshawa, London, Ottawa, Newmarket, Kitchener / Waterloo, Hamilton, Regina, Halifax, Niagara, Barrie, Windsor, Victoria, Saskatoon, Gatineau, Kingston, Peterborough, Kelowna.
National partners include: A&W, Pizza Pizza, Boston Pizza, Montana's, Harvey's, Nando's, Smoke's Poutinerie, JOEY Restaurants, Chipotle, Subway, and more.
Visit doordash.com to learn more.
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
DoorDash - Food Delivery App Video Statistics
DoorDash - Food Delivery Reviews (0)
My food was picked up by the driver but he didn’t deliver for over 30mins so food was cold and sundae had melted. Complained and they just send a stock answer saying your important and they’re sorry. six emails later I eventually got an answer saying they could do anything. I’d never used again $19 wasted.
App doesn't allow me to add promo codes, however the website does. I referred my girlfriend and she tried to apply referral discount but says it's only for 'new customers' which she is. So unable to use any of the current promos
Sign up, order, pay, wait, wait, wait, order from a different app
No support, takes forever, ordered once and told me the restaurant doesn’t do delivery?????
Doordash sucks bsbdbsns
This app is horrible... I’ve been waiting over an 2 hours for my food. Customer service option is not working and I can’t fully refund my order -DO NOT USE THIS APP BIG SCAM
I use this app a LOT but I kind of hate it. If I was this unreliable at my job I’d be fired in a week. Late deliveries, deliveries canceled without explanation, restaurants listed that aren’t open, etc. I get that traffic and road conditions can be huge variables but it often feels like they’re just not trying. There are restaurants in my “favourites” that I’ve ordered from maybe twice ever, and some that I order from very frequently that don’t show up anywhere unless I search for them specifically. They do seem slightly more reliable than some competitors, but that’s not really a high bar to jump over, is it?
Too bomboclat expensive
It was so sad that they cancelled our order with no contact to find us. They said they could give to a homeless person. I want the food!!
Can’t use it and I live in the capital city of Australia. Pathetic.
- There are no support features. - call driver feature didn’t work - driver got lost (he blamed GPS)
Can I give ZERO/0 star? Customer service is worse. They said that my name, number and card was already been used to order even though it was my FIRST time to order.
After returning from World War 2 unscrathed, Bob Dole was congratulated by Chuck Norris with a handshake. The rest is history.
I recently ordered a meal to my hotel, the driver got lost and couldn’t get to the hotel, but said that he had delivered the meal. I contacted customer support and told them I didn’t get my meal and if they could refund me. Thankfully, they were able to refund my order and said it would take up to 7 days. It’s been 7 days and no refund, I’ve even tried to log back into my account and it keeps saying to check my internet connectivity! I made a new account and I can login fine with that one. It’s almost like they’ve blocked me out of the account so that they don’t have to pay me back! I’ve sent their contact team an email! Don’t join DoorDash they’ll just take your money!
They can do all because they think they can.
DoorDash - Food Delivery App News
- Grubhub said to explore sale in boon to Uber, DoorDash others - Shares of Chicago-based food delivery service Grubhub are sharply higher in regular trading today after The Wall Street Journal reported that the company has hired external advisers to explore its “strategic” options, inclusive of a possible sale. Investors, …
- The Villain Always Wins - Courier service DoorDash—the company that’s managed with some success to dream up multiple predatory wage models for its independent contractors—has, according to recent data, pulled ahead of rival food delivery companies like Uber Eats and Grubhub. By every …
- GrubHub Reportedly Considering Merging With Another Parasitic Food Delivery Service - Food-delivery giant GrubHub is mulling the possibility of selling itself off, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, as part of a strategic review of its options amid increasing competition and a declining valuation. Read more...
- Uber Eats workers keep riding in Australia's hazardous air with little support - Chemists and hardware stores across Australia are selling out of masks as the bushfire crisis continues. Thick smoke has blanketed major cities for weeks, with air quality reaching over 20 times the hazardous level in some places. Sporting events and music fe…