NOAA Weather Radar Live is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Make the most of the real-time animated radar images on a highly responsive interactive map. Severe weather alerts and accurate weather info for your exact location won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
- Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
- Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
- Push notifications - get warned whenever there’s a weather alert for your current location (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more).
- Weather alerts for any location. Access detailed alert information at one tap on the ticker bar.
- All National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
- Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
- Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts.
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest meteo station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Pressure, humidity, wind speed, and visibility details, dew point info
- Chance of Precipitation parameter will give you a heads-up about upcoming rain, hail, sleet, or snow days ahead before their landfall
- Sunrise & sunset time
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
Get NOAA Weather Radar Premium:
- Severe weather alerts for unlimited saved locations
- Hurricane tracker
- Lightning tracker
- No ads
* Choose from 3 subscription options
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel your subscription in iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all NOAA Weather Radar Live features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location – so you can receive the weather forecast and severe weather alerts for your area.
*Notifications – so you can receive weather alerts.
MyRadar can keep you ahead of the storm. Anywhere in the United States. Hurricane tracker is available seeing the storm on the map tracking hurricanes.
Can you hear that rumble? That’s a thunderstorm heading your way! From now on, all users will see lightning warnings in the detailed weather forecast for the chosen location! Track thunderstorms right on the interactive map with the lightning tracker available for Premium users. Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via [email protected]
NOAA Weather Radar Live App Video Statistics
NOAA Weather Radar Live Reviews (18)
The YM Weather Channel
Love it I have the advanced radar Upgrade!
I use my radar a lot its really helpful
I’m afraid this app is poor inaccurate even with the full version just on my way to cancel my subscription
It's very good and very accurate.
Important to know your weather And this app keeps you updated
Hey that sounds cool! Still wish I could get GR2A though
Radar loop is sooo smooth! :O
Good morning 😃 I wish it was sunny and we like to play instead of sad me and my sister are sad because it won’t stop raining thank U love you
Gjufxbj jhfdvhi buckhorn bbggvv nah Hgffgh Just Ninja
Where are the fronts and pressure centers?
I love MyRadar a lot. I use it during the winter season when stormy season arrives into California 😄👍
Chuck Norris is evil kenivels stunt double
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart.
NOAA Weather Radar Live Wiki
NOAA Weather Radar Live app wiki coming soon. Nicholas Barretto MyRadar NOAA Weather Radar, Free helpful weather app Myradar NOAA Weather Radar, Rain notifications, Severe weather alerts, Hurricane Tracker, Wind, clouds, temprature, watches and warnings, next day severe outlooks, storm chasers and videos, MyRadar forecast video,
NOAA Weather Radar Live App News
- Dozens of iOS apps secretly collect location history for data monetization, analysis says - GuardianApp, from the Sudo Security Group, finds that a number of iOS apps are secretly collecting and sending location histories and other sensitive user information to third-party data monetization firms.
- RadarScope review: An extremely detailed weather app on Windows 10 - Whether weather is your passion or profession, RadarScope coming to Windows 10 is good news. September and October often bring severe weather. If you're trying to stay up to date then you might want a more detailed set of information than you get in most weat…
- Michigan Rock Hunter Discovers Glowing 'Yooperlites' on Lake Superior Beach - This is the first time the fluorescent mineral has been identified in Michigan.
- How Do Hurricanes Get Their Names? - The U.S. has been using the same list of names since 1979.