NOAA Weather Radar Live is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather tracker right on your device. Make the most of the real-time animated radar images on a highly responsive interactive map. Severe weather alerts and accurate weather info for your exact location won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
- Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
- Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
- Push notifications - get warned whenever there’s a weather alert for your current location (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more).
- Weather alerts for any location. Access detailed alert information at one tap on the ticker bar.
- All National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
- Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
- Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts.
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest meteo station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Pressure, humidity, wind speed, and visibility details, dew point info
- Chance of Precipitation parameter will give you a heads-up about upcoming rain, hail, sleet, or snow days ahead before their landfall
- Sunrise & sunset time
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
Get NOAA Weather Radar Premium:
- Severe weather alerts for unlimited saved locations
- Hurricane tracker
- Lightning tracker
- No ads
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel your subscription in iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all NOAA Weather Radar Live features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location – so you can receive the weather forecast and severe weather alerts for your area.
*Notifications – so you can receive weather alerts.
MyRadar can keep you ahead of the storm. Anywhere in the United States. Hurricane tracker is available seeing the storm on the map tracking hurricanes.
- Extended weather radar coverage in Europe. - Performance and stability improvements. Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
NOAA Weather Radar Live App Video Statistics
NOAA Weather Radar Live Reviews (16)
The YM Weather Channel
Love it I have the advanced radar Upgrade!
I use my radar a lot its really helpful
Golf Tango Delta
Good app and operates pretty accurately for the Central belt of Scotland where I live. One flaw, I cannot see how to unsubscribe if I wanted to !!!
Great for checking approaching rain so I can get out with my dogs before is comes
So you want to know if it’s going to rain? At £5 a month for information you can get free from the BBC weather app this is just taking the Micky! Ok so there’s lots of other information, but basically what most people want to know is......is it going to rain?? Stupidly expensive!
Hey that sounds cool! Still wish I could get GR2A though
Good quality, good time span
This is a great app.
Very accurate and reliable and we can trust
Radar loop is sooo smooth! :O
Awesome. I like to see the radar and make the weather call myself
Yesterday said it was 74 degrees when it was actually 54. Today it says 76 degrees but it’s actually 49. I get it if it’s a couple of degrees off, but over 20? It’s useless if it’s not accurate.
This app is the worst thing ever. They keep billing me 3 dollars each freaking month and they don’t even give u an option to cancel the subscription anywhere in the app or anything. DONT DOWNLOAD
The app forces you to sign up for a trial with automatic payments starting after one week BEFORE you can check the app to see if you like it. After finding it is quite a simplistic and unsophisticated weather app I decided I do not want to pay for it. BUT there is no way to cancel the subscription immediately in the app. I assume I have to wait 7 days before I can cancel? I in which time the developers are hoping I will forget and get at least one automatic payment. Totally unethical. Should be reported to administrators at Apple.
This app costs $4 a week to subscribe to! I deleted the app and still paid the subscription. Complete rip off. Avoid.
The app has been taking money out of my account and I don’t even have or use the app, I downloaded once and continuously taking payments out. I am not sure how to make it stop.
I love MyRadar a lot. I use it during the winter season when stormy season arrives into California 😄👍
All good things must come to an end...... When Chuck Norris says stop.
Hi Could you please unsubscribe please I don’t want please do it for me
Used the app for a couple days to try it out, decided to delete it and i am still getting charged a subscription fee
This app is one of a kind unbelievable. Thank you guys so much hi five
Yalan dolansınız bedava deyıp ucretlı dıyosunuz sızın hava durumunuzu yemısım lalelerr
Sayenizde yüklemeden bir dertten kurtuldum tşk ederim hepinize
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our strength grows out of our weaknesses.
NOAA Weather Radar Live Wiki
NOAA Weather Radar Live app wiki coming soon. Nicholas Barretto MyRadar NOAA Weather Radar, Free helpful weather app Myradar NOAA Weather Radar, Rain notifications, Severe weather alerts, Hurricane Tracker, Wind, clouds, temprature, watches and warnings, next day severe outlooks, storm chasers and videos, MyRadar forecast video,
NOAA Weather Radar Live App News
- The Story of Dust, Through Space and Time - The Wire - The Wire The Story of Dust, Through Space and Time The Wire Unlike our search thus far for extraterrestrial companionship, we are not alone in feeling beset by dust. The Story of Dust, Through Space and Time. Credit: Tyson Dudley. Vasudevan Mukunth · The Scie…
- Garmin introduces the inReach Mini Marine Bundle - Garmin International, Inc. today announced the inReach Mini Marine Bundle, a new addition to its popular line of satellite communicators with available two-way messaging, basic naviation and a 24/7 SOS function via the global Iridium® network1 built with the …
- 1-3" Possible by Tonight - More South/West of MSP. 40s for Thanksgiving? - Keep in mind an average November in the Twin Cities (if there is such a thing) brings 9.3" of snow. So we shouldn't be too surprised about accumulating snow in mid-November. Any accumulation will be late afternoon into tonight (although snow arrives after lun…
- November 2018: Numbing Start, Moderate Finish - Thanksgiving Weather Preview - Here in the Land of Low Weather Expectations low to mid 40s feel pretty good after an extended, early-season cold wave. Today should be just as mild, and after cooling off this weekend more Pacific air wafts into Minnesota next week, just in time for Thanksgi…