Real-time radar images, severe weather alerts, accurate weather forecasts and much more - precise & timely to help keep you safe!
- Radar overlay shows the areas of rain, snow & mixed precipitation in high resolution and vivid colors right on the interactive map;
- Precipitation map provides precipitation forecast for the next 24 hours;
- Satellite map illustrates the cloud cover;
- Snow depth map displays the detected snow cover and depth;
- Choose background maps (standard, hybrid, satellite), search locations, add them to bookmarks and always stay out of harm’s way.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE:
- Read weather alerts with all the details you might need;
- Receive push notifications whenever there’s a weather alert for the bookmarked location (tornadoes, hurricanes, freeze warnings, and more);
- Monitor all important National Weather Service watches, warnings and alerts in the form of interactive polygons on the map. Tap one to see the full alert text.
VIEW WEATHER DETAILS:
- 24-hour and 7-day forecast for any location;
- Current, today’s min & max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure, humidity, wind speed, visibility, dew point info;
- Chance of Precipitation;
- Sunrise & sunset time.
Radar images: the US (Continental US, Alaska (except northern), Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy (northern and north-western), Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Andorra, Japan, Taiwan and more. See the full list on the developer’s website.
Precipitation map, satellite images, detailed weather info, hurricane & lightning trackers: most of the world.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories: the US only.
Governmental severe weather warnings: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US.
Get NOAA Weather Radar Premium:
- Severe weather alerts for all saved locations
- Hurricane tracker
- Advanced precipitation forecast
- Lightning tracker
- No ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-week Subscription with 7-day free trial (2.99 USD)
* 1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial (4.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
MyRadar can keep you ahead of the storm. Anywhere in the United States. Hurricane tracker is available seeing the storm on the map tracking hurricanes.
- Our prime goal is to improve continuously and make your weather tracking experience better with every update. Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
NOAA Weather Radar Live App Video Statistics
NOAA Weather Radar Live Reviews (16)
I use it all the time. Works great. Have the Ad Free version .
The YM Weather Channel
Love it I have the advanced radar Upgrade!
I use my radar a lot its really helpful
Hey that sounds cool! Still wish I could get GR2A though
I love MyRadar a lot. I use it during the winter season when stormy season arrives into California 😄👍
Chuck Norris can win German Soccer Championship ...... with Schalke 04
We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.
NOAA Weather Radar Live Wiki
NOAA Weather Radar Live app wiki coming soon. Nicholas Barretto MyRadar NOAA Weather Radar, Free helpful weather app Myradar NOAA Weather Radar, Rain notifications, Severe weather alerts, Hurricane Tracker, Wind, clouds, temprature, watches and warnings, next day severe outlooks, storm chasers and videos, MyRadar forecast video,
NOAA Weather Radar Live App News
- Astronomers Spotted a Car-Size Asteroid Just Hours Before Impact - Astronomers discovered a car-size asteroid hours before it slammed into Earth and burned up in the atmosphere this past weekend, news sources report.
- Soon, satellites will be able to watch you everywhere all the time - Can privacy survive?
- Through smoke and fire, NASA searches for answers - NASA satellites reveal a world marked by fire: a global patchwork of flame and smoke driven by the seasons and people. Summer wildfires rage across the western United States and Canada, Australia and Europe. In early spring, agricultural fires blanket the bre…
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued For Much Of North Carolina - Spectrum News - Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued For Much Of North Carolina Spectrum News Evening storms may be less widespread than predicted earlier, but a few could still be heavy Washington Post FIRST ALERT: Severe storms, high winds possible Thursday afternoon into the …