NOAA Weather Radar Live is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather tracker right on your device. Make the most of the real-time animated radar images on a highly responsive interactive map. Severe weather alerts and accurate weather info for your exact location won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
- Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
- Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
- Push notifications - get warned whenever there’s a weather alert for your current location (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more).
- Weather alerts for any location. Access detailed alert information at one tap on the ticker bar.
- All National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
- Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
- Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts.
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest meteo station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Pressure, humidity, wind speed, and visibility details, dew point info
- Chance of Precipitation parameter will give you a heads-up about upcoming rain, hail, sleet, or snow days ahead before their landfall
- Sunrise & sunset time
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
Get NOAA Weather Radar Premium:
- Severe weather alerts for unlimited saved locations
- Hurricane tracker
- Lightning tracker
- No ads
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel your subscription in iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all NOAA Weather Radar Live features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Location – so you can receive the weather forecast and severe weather alerts for your area.
*Notifications – so you can receive weather alerts.
MyRadar can keep you ahead of the storm. Anywhere in the United States. Hurricane tracker is available seeing the storm on the map tracking hurricanes.
- Extended weather radar coverage in Europe. - Performance and stability improvements. Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
NOAA Weather Radar Live App Video Statistics
NOAA Weather Radar Live Reviews (16)
I use it all the time. Works great. Have the Ad Free version .
The YM Weather Channel
Love it I have the advanced radar Upgrade!
Excellent app thank you
Little info and trashy invasive ads. Many far better sites free and no ads. This is akin to all the nuisance calls we should all avoid.
The Radar and Rain overlays only show 24 hours, so not long enough to enable good weather planning. Wind speed can be displayed in mph, kph or mps. But not in Knotts. That is a real disappointment for any boaters wanting to use the app. There are far too many adverts popping up to make the free version useful without subscribing. I’ve deleted the app. Sorry, not for me.
I use my radar a lot its really helpful
Omg, there are too many ads and pop ups.
It’s amazing it has everything you need around the clock and you know it’s trustworthy
Your making me angrier
Don’t like adds on lower part of screen, can’t see my area, VERY frustrating. When I ask for add to be removed as it obstructs my view, it only gets replaced by other ad
Hey that sounds cool! Still wish I could get GR2A though
Not sure what all the 5 stars are from except for a paid service. I get better maps and overlays for free from my local new channels app.
Great app love it
The old app was better. I paid for the older app and now I’m getting adds and wanting me to pay for a new upgrade. Pitiful!
Prefer the other radar with rain going across the screen
Good app but not keen on all the ads.
Not happy 218
This app is not that good for Australia don’t up load as it’s hard to cancel and way to expensive.
@NAU: ⚠️ Classes on NAU's Flagstaff campus are canceled on Thursday, Feb. 21, due to the anticipated impacts of significant snowfall, co…
Every time someone’s asks where this “global warming” is when they’re talking about cold weather, I wonder if scien…
@robertstylingg: I really wear a jacket no matter what the weather is & idc😂
I love MyRadar a lot. I use it during the winter season when stormy season arrives into California 😄👍
Chuck Norris speaks fluent Klingon, just so he can slaughter any nerd he hears speaking it.
Hi Could you please unsubscribe please I don’t want please do it for me
Used the app for a couple days to try it out, decided to delete it and i am still getting charged a subscription fee
İphone kullanicisiyim abonelikten cikamiyorum nasil cikabilirim?
Sayenizde yüklemeden bir dertten kurtuldum tşk ederim hepinize
Men of perverse opinion do not know the excellence of what is in their hands, till some one dash it from them.
NOAA Weather Radar Live Wiki
NOAA Weather Radar Live app wiki coming soon. Nicholas Barretto MyRadar NOAA Weather Radar, Free helpful weather app Myradar NOAA Weather Radar, Rain notifications, Severe weather alerts, Hurricane Tracker, Wind, clouds, temprature, watches and warnings, next day severe outlooks, storm chasers and videos, MyRadar forecast video,
NOAA Weather Radar Live App News
- 113° - 3D EARTH PRO - local weather forecast & rain radar now free at Google Play - Accurate forecasts & weather alerts, widgets, ozone layer, UV index, hurricane.Meet the wonderful 3D Earth. The most beautiful app, ever!This unique applica
- The Daily 202: An unintended consequence? Shutdown highlights the importance and value of government. - Trump’s recall of furloughed federal workers shows that “nonessential” staff do essential work.
- Record-Breaking 31.5" in February: 10th Snowiest Month on Record at MSP - So many winters snow lovers can't catch a break. For the last few weeks much of Minnesota has been in the right place for heavy snow, with a perfect mixture of northern chill and southern moisture - a recipe ripe for serious flakes. Yesterday was the biggest …
- [Android] Free '3D Earth Pro' $0 (Was $19.99) @ Google Play - FEATURES: - Real-time 3D rendered Earth - Weather map layers, provided bt Windy, with many layers like as: temperature, humidity, wind, pressure, precipitations, NOAA radar, lightings, sea temperature, CO concentrations, waves, snow, snow depth, thunderstorms…