***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4, iPad 2, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTASA”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIXTAPE”.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
JUST FOLLOW MY VIDEO AND DOWNLOAD APPVN APK AND DOWNLOAD ANY PAID APP OR GAME FOR FREE. Thanx for watching..
Full screen support on iPhone X General bug fixes and improvements
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App Video Statistics
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Reviews (467)
Wtf cost 420
Keeps crashing and very glitchy can I have a refund pls
I know this game is like 14 years old but the game is still awesome and fun. Usually play this game away from home and when getting bored of GTA Online and other games.
Some of the missions were pretty hard but other than that it’s a great game. Rockstar, if you read this, please bring CJ back in any game because he’s awesome
App crashes constantly making it impossible to progress on the iPhone X. No support, expected more from this developer.
It has all the ideals of the original game, but I felt there were some aspects of the game that should be modified for phone play. I find the driving to be very touchy; sometimes I press the gas and my car doesn’t move. The same happens with steering. So, the driving challenges end up being much harder than on a gaming console. I’m hoping there’ll be a future update to make it bit easier. Otherwise, the game is great!
I love this game and can play it for hours on end, but I started playing it on the iPhone 8 Plus and at random times it restarts. Most of the time I can deal with stuff like this but if I’ve been playing for an hour straight and didn’t save anything, if the game restarts then the last hour virtually doesn’t exist. As fun as it is, there’s no point in playing until they fix bug otherwise you’re gonna end up really frustrated.
App Continues to crash - want money back!!!
Don’t get this app it’s a waste of money every time u play it I always lose $23
Why do I need a nick game?
One of the best games of ALL TIME just mobile Some bugs but it’s worth it It’s worth it for the soundtrack if nothing else
These anti-theft bags look good - which isn't something you can say about all anti-theft bags 😅 #UltimateSecurity…
@PremiumTimesng: When the charge was brought before the magistrate, there was no mention Mr Ogundipe was a journalist to the judge. The…
@OurNewZimbabwe: ZanuPF's shameless intention to change the age-limit of presidential candidates is one of the real reasons why this ele…
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chuck Norris can rap over 700 syllables a minute
I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Wiki
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 26 October 2004 for PlayStation 2, and on 7 June 2005 for Microsoft Windows and Xbox. A high definition remastered version received a physical release for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on 30 June 2015 and 1 December 2015, respectively. It is the seventh title in the Grand Theft Auto series, and the first main entry since 2002's Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It was released on the same day as the handheld game Grand Theft Auto Advance for Game Boy Advance. On 8 June 2018, the game was added to the Xbox One Backward Compatible library. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is played from a third-person perspective in an open world environment, allowing the player to interact with the game world at their leisure. The game is set within the fictional U.S. state of San Andreas, which is heavily based on California and Nevada. The state of San Andreas consists of three metropolitan cities: Los Santos, based on Los Angeles; San Fierro, based on San Francisco; and Las Venturas, based on Las Vegas. The single-player story follows Carl "CJ" Johnson, who returns home to Los Santos from Liberty City after his mother's murder. Carl finds his old friends and family in disarray, and over the course of the game he attempts to re-establish his old gang, clashes with corrupt cops, and gradually unravels the truth behind his mother's murder. The plot is based on multiple real-life events in Los Angeles, including the rivalry between the Bloods, Crips, and Hispanic street gangs, the 1980s crack epidemic, the LAPD Rampart scandal, and the 1992 Los Angeles riots. Considered one of the sixth generation of video gaming's most significant titles, and by many reviewers to be one of the greatest video games ever made, San Andreas received rave reviews by many critics who praised the music, story and gameplay. It became the best-selling video game of 2004, and has sold over 27.5 million copies worldwide as of 2011; it remains the best-selling PlayStation 2 game of all time. The game, like its predecessors, is cited as a landmark in video games for its far-reaching influence within the industry. However, the violence and sexual content of San Andreas has been the source of much public concern and controversy. In particular, a player-made software patch, dubbed the "Hot Coffee mod", unlocked a previously hidden sexual scene. The next main entry in the series, Grand Theft Auto IV, was released in April 2008. San Andreas has been ported to various other platforms and services, such as OS X, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Fire OS).. Grand theft auto: San Andreas v1.0.8 Android apk game, gta, sanandtras, apk, gta download, paid app free download, any paid app, rockstar game, free download, gta vice city, how, to, download, free, android, app, hack, crack, cracked, hacked, for, for free, no, survey, ''free, apk'', android'', Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, How to download gta san andreas for android Free, How to download gta san andreas,
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App News
- 'GTA: San Andreas' gets Xbox One backwards compatibility - If your Xbox copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is stashed away on a shelf somewhere, you might want to pull it out as you'll have some use for it again next week. Starting next Thursday, Rockstar Games is adding backwards compatibility for the game on Xbo…
- Humble is selling Rockstar Games on the cheap to save the rainforest - Want a way to pick up a bulk of Rockstar Games' back catalog and help a good cause? Then head over to Humble where donating $1 or more will get you Grand Theft Auto III, GTA: Vice City and the grisly stealth game Manhunt. Bumping up your pledge to $8.13 adds …
- The best mobile games - Mobile gaming has come a long way. Over the past few years we've gone from simple distractions like Snake, Words With Friends and Doodle Jump to full-on narrative experiences crafted specifically for Android and iOS devices. What's more, at least a few tradit…
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and other Rockstar classics are coming to the Xbox One next week - Next week, Rockstar is bringing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, and Table Tennis to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility.