***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4, iPad 2, 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTASA”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIXTAPE”.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Please Note: For those currently progressing through the game, please load your game from a manual save slot instead of selecting “Resume”. This only needs to done once after updating. Afterwards, “Resume” will function normally. General bug fixes and improvements.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App Video Statistics
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Reviews (0)
Decent game but it’s only started crashing on me for about an hour or two but it’s decent to play when you want something to do Ngl
Since the crash I’ve not been able to load my save file. I’ve been playing with an Xbox control and having mad fun doing so, as I only just realised I could use it. Huge game like this shouldn’t have such a glaring bug years after release. Disappointed. I bought the app some time ago and have only just got around to playing it so in hindsight I wish I didn’t waste the money.
I LOVE this game
It’s awesome! I just got a nimbus controller and it works great. Noticed you can’t do the stamina workouts at the gym though. He just runs on the treadmill constantly at the same speed and nothing happens or sits on the bike and you can’t make him pedal.
Had this game for a while just a little after they open the garage in san fierro until every time I enter the game and it loads it always kicks me out *also has this problem with vice city*
My game starting to crash after my mission to OG LOC
If the game crashes every time you click resume, click load game and load your save. Only had to do that once and I beat the game.
iPhone X when?
I Wish you added cheats?
Game feels the same as the original. So damn fun. But about 15% through you try and start up the game and it gets to the end of the loading bar and just crashes. Would love to finish it one day. I will just have to buy a PS2, so until then I guess.
I LOVE ROCKSTAR GAMES YEEEEEEEET
Everybody loves Raymond. Except Chuck Norris.
Love this game! Just finished all the missions and started a new game 😂
Love this game but sadly I can’t enter any fast food places because I would be left with a black screen and hopefully that can be fixed but other then that awesome game!!!
BEST MOBILE GAME EVER
Çok güzel olmuş muah
All we want turkish language
Dear Rockstar, I’m going into the game, but it’s kicking me out. Maybe a lot of people come in and throw them out. Please have a solution to this problem. I have 116 million money in the game. I’ll be disappointed if I have to retake the game. We can be happy if you can find a solution to this problem. Have a nice day.
Henry Van Dyke
Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Wiki
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a 2004 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the seventh title in the Grand Theft Auto series, and the first main entry since 2002's Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. San Andreas is played from a third-person perspective in an open world environment, allowing the player to interact with the game world at their leisure. Players use firearms and melee weapons to combat hostile enemies. The game is set within the fictional U.S. state of San Andreas, which is heavily based on California and Nevada. The state of San Andreas consists of three metropolitan cities: Los Santos, based on Los Angeles; San Fierro, based on San Francisco; and Las Venturas, based on Las Vegas. The single-player story follows Carl "CJ" Johnson, an ex-gangbanger who returns home to Los Santos from Liberty City after his mother's murder. Carl finds his old friends and family in disarray, and over the course of the game, he attempts to re-establish his old gang, clashes with corrupt cops, and gradually unravels the truth behind his mother's murder. The plot is based on multiple real-life events in Los Angeles, including the rivalry between the Bloods, Crips, and Hispanic street gangs, the 1980s-early 1990s crack epidemic, the LAPD Rampart scandal, and the 1992 Los Angeles riots. It was released in October 2004 for PlayStation 2 and in June 2005 for Microsoft Windows and Xbox. Considered one of the sixth generation of video gaming's most notable titles, and by many reviewers to be one of the greatest video games ever made, San Andreas received rave reviews by many critics who praised the music, story and gameplay. It became the best-selling video game of 2004, as well as one of the best-selling video games of all time. It has sold over 27.5 million copies worldwide as of 2011; it remains the best-selling PlayStation 2 game of all time. The game, like its predecessors, is cited as a landmark in video games for its far-reaching influence within the industry. However, the violence and sexual content of San Andreas has been the source of much public concern and controversy. In particular, a player-made software patch, dubbed the "Hot Coffee mod", unlocked a previously hidden sexual scene. A high definition remastered version received a physical release for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2015. In June 2018, the game was added to the Xbox One Backward Compatible library. San Andreas has been ported to various other platforms and services, such as OS X, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Fire OS). The next main entry in the series, Grand Theft Auto IV, was released in April 2008..
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas App News
- How the scourge of cheating is changing speedrunning - How do you catch fakes when it's easier than ever to manipulate video?
- Remembering The Sad Sharks And Dolphins Of GTA San Andreas - When I was younger, about 14, I remember jumping into the waters of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, swimming around and exploring. I did this a lot. I had been playing San Andreas, at that point, for months. And then, I saw something strange. I thought I saw a…
- Grand Theft Auto IV is missing from Steam, for now, anyway - Just in time to launch Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC, Rockstar announced their own game launcher for desktop. Despite having both Grand Theft Auto V and San Andreas available on the new digital storefront, Grand Theft Auto IV is still notably absent. Now it’s b…
- GTA 4 Not Available To Buy On Steam Due To Game For Windows Live Issue - Update: Rockstar has clarified why Grand Theft Auto IV is no longer available to purchase on Steam. A spokesperson for the company shared the following statement with GameSpot: "Grand Theft Auto IV was originally created for the Games For Windows Live platfor…