Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Twenty real-world cities will test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colorblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
First look at this cool new app.
• Balance tweaks to Guangzhou. • iPhone 11 compatibility.
Mini Metro App Video Statistics
Mini Metro Reviews (6)
Hi there how did you Record this on iOS ?
Until the last couple of days it was 99p and at that price was well worth the money. Now at four times the price I can’t see a justification. What have they added to an already simple game. It’s good but there are others available that do a similar thing. I had been recommending this to a number for friends but since the price increase I have stopped. Not mad just disappointed.
Really great game that changes every time even on the same map. Wish you can have saved games on multiple maps (ie. Something in progress in London and New York and Melbourne)
I was genuinely surprised you this game. I highly recommend buying it.
Almost a really great game
This is a generally fun game, but it feels like they released too early with enough play testing. Hit areas are hard to figure out and the on screen UI doesn’t make sense in many places.
Simple, yet challenging, elegant, and addictive.
Great game totally worth the money and glad it was recommended to me by CGPGray otherwise I never would have tried it
Perfect for making your brain work with the stress of running a mini metro and the style of the game it’s also beautiful
It’s an excellent puzzle game with a great art style and relaxing soundtrack.
Wise Clock Counter
Simple design yet so satisfying. Well engineered intuitive controls. If you are looking for an absorbing game that will have you coming back for more this is your game.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Justin Bieber's voice is so high
Love the look the feel and the replay ability. Well done. Worth the price
Challenging strategic game that’s fun to play. Starts off easy but becomes a chaotic in no time!
Fun little game, definitely worth the small cost 🤙🤙🤙
Uzun zamandir boylesine keyif alarak oynadigim bir oyun olmamisti
Oyun bug havuzu gibi lokomotif yolcuyu almıyo oyun bitiyor
Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.
Mini Metro Wiki
Mini Metro or MiniMetro may refer to: Mini Metro (video game), a puzzle strategy video game MiniMetro, a family of cable propelled automated people mover systems built by Poma/Leitner Group Austin Metro, a supermini economy car launched as the miniMetro A term used for segregated Light rail systems..
Mini Metro App News
- Your Wednesday Briefing - Impeachment Hearing, Plague, Colin Kaepernick: Here's what you need to know.
- Cyber Monday 2019: 100+ of the best deals you can start shopping now - Cyber Monday—the grand finale of the year's biggest shopping week—is almost at hand. But you don't need to wait until tomorrow to shop all the great deals; many retailers have sales running during Cyber Weekend that feature great bargains on the best brands a…
- 'I match clothes with my pug' - We look at the trend for matching the clothes you wear with your children, dog, cat or even horse.
- Google Play Pass adds 37 new apps and games, including Cut the Rope - The expansion includes nine new apps and 28 games in total. What you need to know Google Play Pass is a subscription service for apps and games. It launched back in September, and for $5 a month, you get access to over 350 apps and games. Google has just anno…