Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Twenty real-world cities will test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colorblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
Mini Metro is now stopping at Barcelona! Carefully manage your train lines to keep this Mediterranean metropolis moving.
Mini Metro App Video Statistics
Mini Metro Reviews (0)
I love Mini Metro and I have spent hours playing it. One thing I would really like to see, is a custom map creator so you can design the map you build on.
I was amazed when the update was released while I'm visiting Barcelona!
It’s not as good as their arcade version I got very bored very quickly. Don’t waste your money like I did.
Great game! Very addicting!!! Can you please add... Vancouver, BC (Longest non driver ) commuter in the world) Toronto, Ont Chicago Thanks
Ben W. DeBerg
Simply this game is addicting. I absolutely love tinkering with this game in my spare time. And fortunately, I’ve shared this game with most of the people I know who are now addicted. We will literally sit together playing the game and talking about what “strategy” we’re using in building our little towns on each week. It’s a lot more fun together. For the developers, I can not get the use of stop light down and was wondering if you would think about a one way road? I love getting the cars going in this little game and I’d like to see the effect of a one way road with getting cars by. Thank you!
The Real Zen Boy
I really don’t understand this developer. They have amazingly designed games that always suffer from terrible programming. They seem to have lazy programmers who do the bare minimum (while I’m sure make a Scotty-esque big deal out of it). They don’t even implement the most basic controls on “randomly” generated objects. When people complain about how bad it is, they put in an editor that allows you fix their mistakes, instead of them fixing them. It boggles the mind. Oh, and to use this ability to fix their poor programming, you have to play another game. I blame the management for this. Anyone can be fooled by people misrepresenting their credentials, especially early days in a company. But to not fix the situation after they’ve had games out as long as they have is simply dereliction of duty. They have released another game on the Arcade, and it is the same kind of nonsense: buildings appearing with no way to connect to them (or having to run ridiculous routes to do so), no checks on randomly generated objects, etc. You play these games for a while and say, “this is neat, it has potential”, and then the stupidity starts. After a while, you stop going back to it. I would say the same about the programmers, but it is obvious they have never played their own games ever. No programmer worth anything would play these games and not immediately start fixing all the basic faults that destroy the playability.
Clean simple yet intricate in strategy. A great game to wast time on
Hi i love the game and I'm overly obsessed with it i think it would be cool if u guys added in a branch feature where a new weekly reward option by the name of branch This feature allows to add a branch to a chosen line meaning it can have two different ends It would also be good if u guys added a statistics feature where u could view how many trains, carriages and average wait time in each line Thx for this great game i hope it gets better as we go kn
Perfect for making your brain work with the stress of running a mini metro and the style of the game it’s also beautiful
It’s an excellent puzzle game with a great art style and relaxing soundtrack.
When the sun goes outside,he puts on Chuck Norris glasses.
Love the look the feel and the replay ability. Well done. Worth the price
Challenging strategic game that’s fun to play. Starts off easy but becomes a chaotic in no time!
Fun little game, definitely worth the small cost 🤙🤙🤙
Oyun bence birazcık zor ama aşırı eğlenceli.Almanızı tavsiye ederim.
İyi bir strateji oyunu.
Uzun zamandir boylesine keyif alarak oynadigim bir oyun olmamisti
If you kick a stone in anger, you'll hurt your own foot.
Mini Metro Wiki
Mini Metro or MiniMetro may refer to: Mini Metro (video game), a puzzle strategy video game MiniMetro, a family of cable propelled automated people mover systems built by Poma/Leitner Group Austin Metro, a supermini economy car launched as the miniMetro A term used for segregated Light rail systems..
Mini Metro App News
- TechStage | KFA2 Nvidia GTX 1660 Super im Kurztest - Nvidia will mit der GTX 1660 Super eine vermeintliche Lücke schließen. Wir testen anhand eines Modells von KFA2, ob es diese Lücke wirklich gibt.
- The best games on Apple Arcade - Apple Arcade surprised us. It had an entertaining launch lineup and followed it up with many tempting new additions to the all-you-can-play service. Apple may be more selective with their Arcade entrants than the free-to-play, in-app-payment-loaded g...
- Fifa-Klub-WM in Qatar: Testlauf mit Regen für die Weltmeisterschaft 2022 - Das kleine Qatar trägt in drei Jahren eines der größten Sportereignisse der Welt aus. Fans können einigen Komfort und kurze Wege erwarten. Doch bei der Klub-WM läuft noch nicht alles nach Plan.
- Why Is The NYC MTA Going After A Random Artist Who Created A Different Subway Map For Infringement? - It's been a while since we last wrote about the New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), but in the past, it's always been for incredibly stupid reasons. There was the time it claimed it owned the facts of its schedule and went after someone…