Create, edit, and collaborate on the go with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
* Share documents with your team
* Edit, comment and add action items in real time
* Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
* Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
* Get things done, even on the plane, with offline mode
* Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
* Use Google Search without leaving your document
* Search all of your files in Drive, right in Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
* Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
* Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
* Convert and export files seamlessly
Part of G Suite: Google’s intelligent apps for business
* Connect and collaborate with your team, using one suite—Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more
* Use Google’s AI to bring data insights to every employee
* Join more than 4M paying businesses who trust G Suite to power their organization
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share App Video Statistics
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Reviews (13)
Perfect explanations, thank you!
If doing like this the owner of the document loses the connecting with the document and will not see my changes. I even get a waring saying so when move the shared document
Really this video is a very effect able for me... Thanks for make this beautiful video....
Thank you it was very helpful.
When I try to add a change to a file shred with me, it won't let me save the change without changing the name of the file, which kind of defeats what we're trying to do. Any thoughts, suggestions, help?
Chuck Norris understands the lyrics to "Louie Louie."
Google documents is probably the most useful app on the App Store. You can work on essays and just..random docs anywhere and everywhere. No wi-fi needed! Definitely recommended. -From a thankful user :)
I love how you can go on Google Docs online and offline because, when I don't have internet I can still work on my writing!! I also love how when you have finished your writing and need to go do something else you don't need to save anything because of it automatically saving!!
Very good. The only problem is that people keep hacking into it! My work got deleted! Thankfully I was able to get it back!!!
Excellent!! this just made it possible. Thanks so much!
My Dream My Creation
What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share Wiki
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share app wiki coming soon. Google Drive (Software), Microsoft Excel (Software),
Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share App News
- How to Enable Web Playback and Find Auto-Transcriptions in Google Podcasts - Google Podcasts is a relatively new podcast service, and while its current focus is its mobile app, there are a couple features hidden away in a browser version that aren’t normally accessible. Specifically, users can play podcasts in their browser and pull a…
- Which Transcription Service to Use for Every Job - With audio transcription, you get what you pay for. For a dollar per minute of audio, Rev will give you a well-formatted transcript. For 25 cents a minute (a little lower for large volumes), Trint will give you a transcript riddled with errors, but will help …
- Design At Scale: One Year With Figma - This article will be about how large teams can benefit from using more open, collaborative tooling and how to make adoption and migration feasible and pleasant. Also, in case you didn’t guess from the title of the article just yet, a lot of it will be about F…
- The 15 Best Tools for Creating Content as a Team - Creating great content, week after week, has a set of challenges. It’s one thing to understand how to create high quality content, but it’s an entirely different thing to actually do it. What you’ll quickly find is that if you want to adopt an aggressive cont…