## Top productivity app in 126 countries. More than 2 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
## Staying focused with the cutest gamified timer.
## Over 400,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
"Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you."— The New York Times
"In order to establish new, better habits, it's helpful to engage with tools that make it easier to reinforce them. For anyone looking to curtail their phone usage, the Forest app might be for you."— Business Insider
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what’s more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• A interesting way to help you beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock more than 30 new tree species and white noises.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
It's never to late to build up productive habits!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• Due to limitations of the iOS system, we cannot detect what app the user is using, so we cannot implement the whitelist feature. As a workaround, we added the "Work with Phone Mode" so that users who need to use their phones for work can also plant trees and keep track of their focused time.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on forestapp.cc!
I started using a new app for studying and improving productivity and I thought you should know too! This is in reference to this vlog: ...
Some bug fixes.
Forest - Stay focused App Video Statistics
Forest - Stay focused Reviews (264)
Now what if I wanna listen to music while using it. especially if I use YouTube to listen to music
What I dont understand is that I can somehow circumvent killing my tree by clicking my home button (Galaxy s7). Im watching this video and my tree is still being planted. I wish the app was more strict and made it so that your tree dies if you leave the app in any way.
Player from 2017 Jan
I am a Chinese working on my linguistic master in UK, no wonder I don’t write reviews, hahaha.
Perfect for studying and needing to stay off phone
Some Anon Critic
As someone who struggles to focus on schoolwork and editing (a hobby) because of my phone, this app has become extremely useful for me to be more active and get things done more quickly rather than procrastinate it. Not only is it helpful, it is also environmentally supportive, if you collect enough coins with how much time you spend off your phone you can actually plant a real tree :) right now i am 1/4 away from the goal (around 2000 coins) and I’ve always been an advocate and asking people to be environmentally safe and this way will definitely help us as a society to help fix our world, definitely recommend - go download it right now what’re you doing!!
Fake, super fake
This app is really useful, well-made, and it helps a lot to concentrate ! 😁 The only downside is that I find the interface a bit complicated to navigate. 🤷🏻♂️
Nothing killed my tree
Super cool app
The app helps me not use my phone. Pretty self explanatory.
Gives me incentive to stay on task.
Great to study with
This app has helped me focus my work productively- particularly as assessment periods are coming up
I am able to minimise the app and still watch videos in YouTube
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
Not only am I able to practice the discipline of focused studying time but rest too! Love the simple interface of the app
Very cool useful app
Helping me get my degree whilst also helping the environment! Love it!
Guys did you notice, that forest app is full of "cheaters" ? I can see same guy over and over agan reaching daily 21-23 hours of studying... like cmon who would beleive in that sh*t :)
this application makes me feel focus and i can study with easily you should definitely download it🌸💗
0:15 Yogscast reference?
Be your own hero, it's cheaper than a movie ticket.
Forest - Stay focused Wiki
Forest - Stay focused app wiki coming soon. Student, A levels, GPA, studying, study, GCSE, A level, OCR, AQA, degree, uni, university, college, app, forest, productivity, increasing productivity, procrastination, beating procrastination, concentration, working, work,
Forest - Stay focused App News
- The Plan to Grab the World's Carbon With Supercharged Plants - Joanne Chory is tackling climate change as a biologist: by engineering plants to grab much more carbon from the air than they already do.
- Forest is a useful app that helps you go phone-free by inspiring you to plant trees - Forest App $1.99 (in-app purchases available) View Product The Good Helps users stay focused and unplug from their phones • The app offers a bunch of customization opportunities • along with group settings • It's fun • easy to use • and can help the environme…
- Man behind WestJet deal - Business News - Castanet.net - Man behind WestJet deal - Business News Castanet.net 'This is our home': WestJet committed to Calgary, says CEO after news of sale to Onex Calgary Herald WestJet to be sold in $5B deal CBC News Market movers: Stocks that saw action on Monday - and why The Glo…
- - Kentucky senator cashes in on ‘Cocaine Mitch’ kerfuffle, beachgoers asked to give monk seal her space in Hawaii, and more