## Top productivity app in 126 countries. More than 2 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
## Staying focused with the cutest gamified timer.
## Over 460,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
"Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you."— The New York Times
"In order to establish new, better habits, it's helpful to engage with tools that make it easier to reinforce them. For anyone looking to curtail their phone usage, the Forest app might be for you."— Business Insider
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what’s more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• A interesting way to help you beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock more than 30 new tree species and white noises.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple HealthKit.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
It's never to late to build up productive habits!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to iOS system limitations, we cannot determine what app the user is currently using, thus the whitelist feature cannot be implemented. If you wish to access other apps without affecting the growth of your tree, you can turn off "Deep Focus Mode". Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/forest_app/
I started using a new app for studying and improving productivity and I thought you should know too! This is in reference to this vlog: ...
• Christmas-themed updates: Trees or bushes planted in December will be decorated with Christmas ornaments. You can also immerse yourself in Forest's winter vibes by experiencing snow! Come along and celebrate "Forestmas"~
Forest - Stay focused App Video Statistics
Forest - Stay focused Reviews (283)
I got an issue On my android phone when i tab out of the app it doesnt say the notification that my tree will die Can u guys help me out because idk what to do...
Me: *starts the timer from the Forest App* Also me: *procrastinates watching YouTube videos in my computer*
Amazing app! It is saving my life 😊
This is one of the few apps I would reccomend getting premium for! Its like a 2$ one time payment and you get so many benefits with it (list exception for certain apps, plant real trees, etc). Truly worth it if you plan on using forest long term
My forest is pretty dope
This app is so helpful to finally stop using your phone every five seconds! Thank you so much!
I use it as well for my PhD :D It's great !
I’m studying but it feels like I’m playing a game :)) I love being able to plant with friends too, it really keeps you accountable
I really love this app.
This is a really helpful app that allows you to focus for work.
I use it as well for my PhD :D It's great !
If Chuck Norris kicked your ass, then went back in time and kicked your ass again, did he ever kick your ass in the first place?
This app is amazing! It has helped me to stop procrastinating and begin studying or cleaning or whatever the task is. Deep focus mode is also super helpful when you don’t want to use your phone while studying! Highly recommend!
Can my friend join my group if they didn't bought the premium version?
Hali hazırda kullandığım ‘pomodoro’ ve ‘odaklanma’ uygulaması arasında en motive edici ve zevkli olanı kesinlikle bu diyebilirim. Odaklanırken kazandığınız puanlarla, gerçek ağaç dikilmesini sağlayabilirsiniz. 🌲🎄💪🏼
This the best app ever for focusing
really appreciate your work , i want to thank you & inviting you to be a Muslim .
Our kindness may be the most persuasive argument for that which we believe.
Forest - Stay focused App News
- 39 of the most controversial and shocking events from the past decade that we're still talking about today - Controversies hit every facet of news between 2010 and 2019, and many of them, it seems, have become permanently embedded in our culture. Among them are the college admissions scandal, the robbery Ryan Lochte faked during the 2016 Olympic games, and Kim Karda…
- 10 Women Wellness Entrepreneurs Share Strategies to Optimize Our Mental and Emotional Well-Being - One expert emphasizes the importance of connecting with your values, your body and your social circle.
- Scientist who linked Nunavut water to Mars exploration wins lifetime award - CBC.ca - Scientists looking for water on other planets may learn from a researcher who’s spent 40 years studying permafrost in Canada’s Arctic.
- Art against incarceration, glacial melt that could hurt a fly: News from around our 50 states - Massachusetts adopts first-of-its-kind flavored tobacco ban, lack of ice cancels annual holiday event in Alaska, and more