## Top productivity app in 126 countries. More than 2 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
## Staying focused with the cutest gamified timer.
## Over 380,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
"Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you."— The New York Times
"In order to establish new, better habits, it's helpful to engage with tools that make it easier to reinforce them. For anyone looking to curtail their phone usage, the Forest app might be for you."— Business Insider
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what’s more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• A interesting way to help you beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock more than 30 new tree species and white noises.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
It's never to late to build up productive habits!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on forestapp.cc!
I started using a new app for studying and improving productivity and I thought you should know too! This is in reference to this vlog: ...
Some bug fixes.
Forest - Stay focused App Video Statistics
Forest - Stay focused Reviews (263)
3 mins to finish my 90min tree
But i have to use online resources for study
This video was brought to you by Forest App and The Play Store. Get the new Forest App now! Terms and conditions apply. :-)
I need put away my cell phone but I couldn’t do any thing for me. After use this app, I am free from my cell phone. This app is perfect.
Cannot start a timer on the watch... especially when I’m doing pomodoros.
Love this app! Really keeps me on track with my studies.
ياريت لو كان البرنامج يقفل بعض التطبيقات مو الفون كله
This app has brought out the maternal side of me I didn’t even know I had. Knowing that going on my phone whilst studying good kill the tree really messes with me. I love it. Super great idea and really effective :)
This app has helped me deal with my severe procrastination problem, it helps segment my work in nice blocks by growing my own little garden, in the long run you can help plant trees with this app. This is definitely an awesome app for those who struggle staying in task! A little suggestion is to have the timer pop up on the homes screen like the normal timer does, so we don’t have to constantly keep opening our phone and going into the app to check.
super cute & innovative way to keep focused. i’m super stoked that you’re actually able to plant a real plant, which makes it worth it and more real.
I personally loves this
Chuck Norris puts the "fun" in funeral, the "laughter" in slaughter, the "harm" in charm, the "ass" in passion, the "gas" in orgasm, the "man" in woman, the "fucker" in motherfucker, the "ow" in power, the "pain" in Spain, the "eat" in death, the "aids" in maids, "the "hiv" in shiv, the "he" in the, and the "giant cock" in your mom's ass.
I love love love this app! I wanna become a forester and it has helped my so much with my studying like... I had this problem that I couldn't consentrate for a long period of time but now I can... It's a very helpful and motivational app.
Sayesinde ders çalışıyorum kesinlikle verilen paraya değer ve doğaya da katkı sağlıyor 💚💚
Adam gibi yapın şu işi be
This app absolutely improved my studying/focusing skills and my productivity. It prevents me to distract myself by looking at my social media or like other apps’ notifications. I’m not that kind of person who has strong willpower so yep this app was what I needed! Also knowing that I can actually plant a tree by just stay focusing is ah-mazing 💛 Thanks to @studytee for recommending this useful and productive app!
Esasında uygulama büyü yapmıyor. Ama motive edici ve beni bile çalıştırdı.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.
Forest - Stay focused Wiki
Forest - Stay focused app wiki coming soon. Student, A levels, GPA, studying, study, GCSE, A level, OCR, AQA, degree, uni, university, college, app, forest, productivity, increasing productivity, procrastination, beating procrastination, concentration, working, work,
Forest - Stay focused App News
- How to Play an RPG Anywhere, Any Time - I used to play in the same Dungeons & Dragons campaign every week. Now my friends and I struggle to arrange a play session every few months. At one point I tried to make it work with another group. We made a six-month Doodle calendar to find one date we c…
- 10 reasons why daylight savings is the worst - Daylight saving time has been linked to a host of mental and physical health issues. It can put people at greater risk for cardiovascular conditions and is the reason why some individuals experience seasonal affective disorder. Although it was invented to sav…
- A Journey to the Disappointment Islands - In 1765, an English explorer gave two islands a rather unfortunate name that has sheltered them from the world and preserved one of Earth’s last paradises.
- Why Data Science Teams Need Generalists, Not Specialists - This post discusses the benefits of full-stack data science generalists over narrow functional specialists. The later will help you execute and bring process...