## Staying focused with the cutest gamified pomodoro timer.
## Over 300,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
## Number 1 app in 113 countries. More than 1 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what's more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither. The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• Function based on the Pomodoro technique (a.k.a. tomato timer, pomodoro timer)
• Plant lovely trees and stay focused on what's more important in real life.
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock new tree species.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on forestapp.cc!
I started using a new app for studying and improving productivity and I thought you should know too! This is in reference to this vlog: ...
4.2.1 Some bug fixes 4.2 - Redesigned Forest Page: Now you can directly view the forests of the day, week, month, year, and related statistics on the forest page! - Custom tag color: Now you can arrange a specific color for each tag and see the focused time distribution of each tag at a glance on the forest statistics page! - Newly designed news page: Here you can browse related information of Forest, including tutorial articles and event messages! - New tree species: The Starry Tree!
Forest - Stay focused App Video Statistics
Forest - Stay focused Reviews (246)
[email protected] add me on forest app 😃👍
Rock with Arms
Still using this?
The premise seems silly, but for me it works: this has really helped me focus on tasks and avoid procrastinating with my phone.
The Best Client
Can’t believe I still can’t use the app in horizontal mode.
Please allow the rotation feature on iPad so the app can be used in landscape!!!!!
I already use this app! Before u even told me !
You remind me of Edward Cullen from Twilight 😂😊
Chuck Norris was the first super sayian
It helps me focus and beat the distraction off
Totally recommend for anyone who struggles with procrastination!
Millie k h
The best time management app I have had.
I bought that app. Thank you Simon.
Güzel uygulama insana çalışma isteği veriyor
I love it.
gerçekten parasına değen bir uygulama. eğer satın alacaksanız kesinlikle tavsiye ederim.
I like the App too. Very good app!
When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
Forest - Stay focused Wiki
Forest - Stay focused app wiki coming soon. Student, A levels, GPA, studying, study, GCSE, A level, OCR, AQA, degree, uni, university, college, app, forest, productivity, increasing productivity, procrastination, beating procrastination, concentration, working, work,
Forest - Stay focused App News
- Meet the Amateur Scientist Who Discovered Climate Change - Eighty years ago, Guy Callendar built the first climate change model that predicted the danger of greenhouse gases. Today his successors are plotting ways to re-engineer the air.
- Op-Ed Contributors: We Can Stop the Poaching of Big Cats. Here’s How. - Worldwide, wild populations of cheetahs, clouded leopards, jaguars, leopards, lions, pumas, snow leopards and tigers have fallen at alarming rates.
- New York Today: New York Today: A Renowned Chef’s Advice for Beginners - Tuesday: Talking to Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park, the Brooklyn Podcast festival, and readers respond to subway announcements.
- The Joy of Six: seasons from hell - From Cleveland’s collapse to Ferrari’s lowest ebb and Doncaster Rovers’ destruction amid fire and fury, we look back on six calamitous campaigns Ten years before he made his name as the inscrutable, hooded overlord of the New England Patriots, Bill Belichick …