Elevate was selected by Apple as App of the Year!
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking abilities, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
• 35+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
• Detailed performance tracking
• Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
• Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
• Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
• Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash
• And more!
IN THE NEWS
App of the Year
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
ELEVATE PRO PRICING & TERMS
For Elevate Pro, the following subscriptions are offered:
• Yearly subscription for $39.99
Your subscription will renew automatically 24 hours before the end of the subscription term, unless auto-renewal is turned off. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
blackbeltmemory.com/?WickedSource=Youtube&WickedID=Do-Brain-Training-Games-Like-Lumosity Get memory training that works at link above In ...
• Various bug fixes and improvements • Improved content for Adjective Recall
Elevate - Brain Training App Video Statistics
Elevate - Brain Training Reviews (298)
if i get better at any games then .. my brain may get better ritght?
Playing the game may not make you smarter but if you can improve the game by practice then you can improve any task by practice. So if you are in a math class and certain things needed to be learned then with practice you can become smarter in that subject!!!!!!
my brain feels like it's getting a daily workout, I love it.
Been using this, everyday, for approximately two years now & recently reviewed the Elevate meditation techniques and was one of the lucky ones to be awarded a lifetime pro subscription. Still one of my favourite apps that has also enhanced my maths skills, comprehension, speed reading and other cognitive skills. Really keeps your' brain active, superb app!
I love the game but find the cost for the pro too much. A one of purchase would be more acceptable. Training is great and quite challenging at times. It’s a shame that it’s so limited if you are not willing to pay the monthly fee.
Please show all quoted sources in the description.
This is a really good brain training App. A wide range of games to train all ares of development. Thoroughly enjoying this App, glad I found it!
Lily L Zhu
This game from the creators of mindsnacks you did a awesome job at making this game. Really good animation.👍👍👍👍👍👍
I don't like this game at all . It was no fun for me . If you like to learn under stress and tension this might be good for you . I turned the sound off and it still jarred me . I was disappointed in how few games were available to play right away . I wrote Apple asking to change for another game and was denied . I really don't understand why ?
He then advertises his own games at the end? This is bs.
I am enjoying these brain games. I wish each session were a little longer. I’ve learned many new words. The main annoyance is with the Visualization test—some of the pictures that you need to connect with a word are sometimes very ambiguous, especially when there are two similar photos for different words. Also, if some of the tests weren’t timed, I’d do a lot better.
I love lesrning!
I love, love, love Elevate!
Great trainer for vocabulary improvement and simple mathematical exercise. I highly recommend this product!!! #MensaIQ
just dont play easy simple games !
Chuck Norris drinks unholy water.
This guy either has a massive grudge on video games since his son is addicted to them or he's an absolute moron.
Ok ronnie. I totally agree with you in your statement. But what do you say about Dual-N Back? I mean how someones memory couldnt improve if he achieved an N of 20 or something?
Intent is not a thought, or an object, or a wish. Intent is what can make a man succeed when his thoughts tell him that he is defeated. It operates in spite of the warriors indulgence. Intent is what makes him invulnerable. Intent is what sends a shaman through a wall, through space, to infinity.
Elevate - Brain Training Wiki
Elevate - Brain Training app wiki coming soon. brain games, Lumosity (Business Operation), brain training, Cognitive Training, ronnie white,
Elevate - Brain Training App News
- New Theory Cracks Open the Black Box of Deep Neural Networks - A new idea called the “information bottleneck” is helping to explain the puzzling success of today’s artificial-intelligence algorithms—and might also explain how human brains learn.
- One Brain Skill That Will Make You Creative - Creativity is not genetic. It is not a talent, either. It is a skill. There is a process for it, and here is one skill that will help you get there.
- 6 Smart Things Super Productive People Do to Get More Things Done Every Day - If you procrastinate (or not) science is on your side. These proven techniques will immediately improve your day.
- Apple’s App of the Year Makes Sense If You've Been Paying Attention to the News - For a picture of what life was like in 2017, look no further than the apps, movies, books, and music that topped the App Store and iTunes charts. This week, Apple revealed the most popular titles that iOS users downloaded over the course of the year. In terms…