Elevate was selected by Apple as App of the Year!
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking abilities, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
• 35+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
• Detailed performance tracking
• Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
• Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
• Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
• Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash
• And more!
IN THE NEWS
App of the Year
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.”
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
ELEVATE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Elevate offers a 14-day free trial as well as a basic free version. To access the free version, tap the X in the upper left-hand corner after you sign up for an account.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a yearly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Brain Training is the game to keep you sharp. There are a wide variety of apps that exercise your brain using different methods. Elevate App won Apple's app of ...
• Updated designs for new Apple device sizes • Improved content for Adjective Recall and Eloquence
Elevate - Brain Training App Video Statistics
Elevate - Brain Training Reviews (16)
Are You Looking Hack For Your Games? Search on the internet "Crustygames4u". You Will Get Wide range of Hacks There.
Want to get Hacks For Your Games? Search on the internet "Crustygames 4u". You Will End up getting Quite a lot of Game Hacks There.
You think that this brain training game “nonu amazing only” (Google it) isn`t hard in the beginning but it will help to improve mental performance. I really feel like it has really enhanced my memory and I love playing it. These are exciting to perform and extremely challenging. I was capable of working out my brain through this brilliant game.
There are various brain teasing games available on the web. I really like this brain training game “nonu amazing only” (Google it). You can expend your free time enjoying this fast game and you won`t regret it.
This brain training game“nonu amazing only” (Google it) will keep your mind active. At my age, I am into doing as many different things as possible in order to avoid the numerous troubles facing older persons as their brain ages. You could enhance your concentration capability and memory by expending a couple of minutes daily in the game.
Chuck Norris drinks food.
This awesome game “nonu amazing only” (Google it) is my means of amusement. Whether this really enhances my brain is secondary. You`ll love playing this game! You could develop your human brain by simply playing this amazing app. For me, this game is addicting and I suggest to play it.
This brain training game “nonu amazing only” (Google it) specifically restore focus and memory, also cognitive improvement. First, this application is exciting! I was able to uncover the tough parts and find out where I have an advantage. I love this game because it it not only exciting but also a sensible way to workout my mind.
Robert Louis Stevenson
There is no duty we so underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.
Elevate - Brain Training Wiki
Elevate - Brain Training app wiki coming soon. Demo (Product Category), Brain (Anatomical Structure), Health (Industry), Editors (Musical Group), Apple Inc. (Publisher), Mobile Application Software (Industry), app, Brain Training,
Elevate - Brain Training App News
- How to Stay Sharp in Old Age - Of all the common consequences of aging, none is more frightening than memory loss. Even if you’ve never helplessly watched a loved one succumb to Alzheimer’s—which I promise is worse than it sounds—it’s natural to wonder if something similar could happen to …
- These 7 traits can help you get ahead, then harm you as you move up - Being technically proficient and detail oriented can get you noticed early on, but staying “in the trenches” will hold you back if you want to be a manager. Here are some other habits that may have gotten you some promotions but won’t get you to the next step…
- Where does consciousness come from? - "Consciousness is what allows us to be aware of both our surroundings and our own inner state." In the first of a three part video series, "Kruzgesagt - In a Nutshell" examines "how unaware things come aware." Stay tuned for theories of consciousness that of …
- Want Better Workouts? Hit the Sack Early - We’re overextended and exhausted, but we have weights to lift, miles to run, and muscles to build. The problem, though, is that the only time many people have to achieve fitness goals often overlaps with (what should be) bedtime. It’s a Catch-22. Sleep isn’t …