Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
Procreate pocket 2 came out today and boy is it a great recreation of the iPad app. The real question is it still fun without the Apple pencil. Lets find out. Get my ...
This update will hopefully go mostly unnoticed by you, unless you want your DPI respected in image exports, but it will prepare you for the future. Don't forget to check out our announcements for Procreate 5, and to leave a review on the App Store!
Procreate Pocket App Video Statistics
Procreate Pocket Reviews (144)
Lyrics 4 Now
You see, what I did is I got procreate pocket on my phone then went to purchased and downloaded it again on my iPad for free...I’m proud 😛
Who else say the animal jam photo when he pressed import
Maybe they will create a Note equivalent that has an apple pencil. Maybe a possibility. They could just put it on android so I can use it on my note 9 lol
Hey do u have a update also I have a question can u pick a colour then drag it to your colouring
I don’t understand why people leave bad reviews over things you all can’t control most times. It’s a great program and I have recommended this to many people around me.
I just deleted all my layers. THANKS ! 2 finger tap=UNDO and.... 3 finger tap=REDO
* xXSaddytheUnicornXx *
Does Procreate Pocket Work On The iPad Too And Does It Support The Apple Pencil?
I just love the app it is awesome
I was sooo exited for this app, but it’s not what I expected. It’s tricky to remove strokes and make more layers, plus you can’t even make that good of art on there. Is this a scam?
I found this on TikTok a social media app, and got inspired.I saw people making beautiful pieces and decided I’d never be good, but I finally got it and I don’t regret it.I am now making my first pieces inspired by a TikToker called FruitzFriendz.If your also unsure on weather to get this app or not I te out of ten recommend this app.
It would have been better but I couldn’t change the size of the tools and it’s really complicated.
Actually i tried to buy an ipad version app, but i made a mistake to buy this app. I want to use the app at ipad so i wanna get refund this app and want to buy an app for ipad version.
spent $7.99 for nothing.. won’t let me draw!! tried everything. would like a refund
What is the pencil thing your using to draw on your phone
If you look up the term Ass Kicker in the dictionary, there will be a picture of nothing--because it's a fucking dictionary, they don't have pictures--but the page will smell a little bit like Chuck Norris.
I got this app bending so exited. But then when I wanted to actually draw, all I wanted was to have a shape a circle! Like come on it’s a circle! This may just be because I’m on an IPad but this is just annoying! Yes I do like that you can change around the layers and all of that, but the tutorial was TERRIBLE! it only showed how to do which was like every other drawing app, and how to redo and undo nothing about how the buttons worked or what so ever! I have never been so angry at a app in my whole life!! I WANT A REFUND!
I WANT A REFUND
Hi developer, i use ipad air, accidentally paid for pocket app, is there a way i can pay difference and buy full size actual procreate app...... please help me thanks
Is it just me or can I like never draw a straight line using my finger?
What pencil do you use on your phone 🤔
If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.
Procreate Pocket App News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 10 Showcases What the Show Is Truly Good at: The Goo - Jackson Lee Davis/AMC Now in its tenth season of basic-cable domination with no expiration date in sight, The Walking Dead knows what it’s not trying to do. It is not, for instance, a show about flirting. Even characters who bone, get hitched, procreate, or c…
- Lena Reinhard - Director of Engineering, CircleCI
- The Best Apps of the Week (37.19): Edo Agenda, Solidhaus AR Viewer, Ram Booster, and More… - It’s time for another round of apps that cover the spectrum of your beloved smart device(s)! The Weekly App Smack is the best of new or updated design and productivity apps (and maybe a couple of fun ones, too) for the busy design or engineering professional.…
- iOS、PC、Android 值得下载的 46 个 App - 我们整理了近期值得关注的 46 款 App，一起来看看有没有你感兴趣的。?iOS随着iOS 13 正式版的推出，不少 App 都发布了版本更新适配新系统，还加入暗色模式、分屏 (iPadOS) 等实用...