Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
Procreate pocket 2 came out today and boy is it a great recreation of the iPad app. The real question is it still fun without the Apple pencil. Lets find out. Get my ...
This update offers minor improvements to Procreate Pocket, including fixes to the importing of older documents, translation corrections, and solutions for assorted crashes. * Previously, scrubbing to clear a Text layer triggered crashes * We have also fixed the crash caused by using Cut, Copy or Paste on a Text layer after Distort or Warp. * ColorDrop now allows you to undo or cancel without crashing * Issues with editing QuickShapes with Simplified Undo disabled * Simplified Undo also wouldn't visually update Text layers until another action was performed. * Loading Gallery Preview no longer causes intermittent crashes * Importing older Procreate documents from the Gallery occasionally produced blank layers Please share your artwork with the hashtag #procreate, and share your thoughts by leaving us a review.
Procreate Pocket App Video Statistics
Procreate Pocket Reviews (139)
What is the pencil thing your using to draw on your phone
Is it just me or can I like never draw a straight line using my finger?
What pencil do you use on your phone 🤔
Do you have any plans for a Procreate Pocket class on Udemy?
I bought this app as it described as easy to use at any level! Not so! I currently draw and color on another coloring app but can Only use their templates. I just got this app Yesterday and get stuck on the second page right away where it says to Import or Click on 1 of 2 finished drawings. This page Has no instructions and prevents you from going anywhere else! I thought this app would have a new empty page to draw on! I just wasted $4.99 on this! This app is for Experienced users only!
The app won’t work with any of the the tools, the eraser doesn’t work either. Controls are also sloppy and rarely ever work. Just add an undo button it’s simple.
I’ve fallen in love with this app. I love all it’s features and how it makes art easy for everyone. I love everything about this app except one thing and that’s the down side of this app. You can’t create VECTOR which makes me return to adobe illustrator. Please add vector and make this perfect for the users.
Now I’m sad bc I don’t have an iPad nor the money to buy one
CHuck Norris rests his morning cup of coffee on his morning wood.
Does anyone know how to overlay on the procreate pocket ??
is the modified hard airbrush on pro create pocket?
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Character develops itself in the stream of life.
Procreate Pocket Wiki
Procreate Pocket app wiki coming soon. procreate, procreate pocket, pocket, drawing, painting, iphone, app, app store, stylus, adonit, pogo, wacom, illustration,
Procreate Pocket App News
- Here’s why the Apple Pencil would be a good fit for the iPhone - At first sight, it looks weird to use an Apple Pencil on an iPhone, but if we’re looking at comparable dimensions, it’s not all that different from writing in a Moleskine pocket notebook with a regular pen or pencil. Apple may have had a similar realization l…
- 3 Cool (DIY) Things to Make with Leather Right Now - This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine. Ready for a leather DIY? How about three! I’ve been on a bit of a leather kick ever since making this engraved leather clock. So the other day, I drove out…
- Für iPhone und iPad: Top-Apps: Leichte Schülerverwaltung, einfache Kommunikation - Während viele Apps ihre Plätze auch in dieser Woche verteidigen, sorgen drei Anwendungen für eine Überraschung. Unter ihnen befindet sich ein nützliches Tool für Lehrer.
- Für iPhone und iPad: Top-Apps: Selfies bearbeiten und smart campen - In den Charts hat sich eine Anwendung in einem beachtlichen Tempo gegen die Konkurrenz durchgesetzt. Feierte sie in der letzten Woche noch den Einstieg, führt sie nun schon die Top Ten der meistgeladenen iPhone-Apps an.