Built for creative professionals, Procreate Pocket is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for iPhone. With the power of this complete artist’s toolbox in the palm of your hand, you can create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate Pocket features high-resolution canvases, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad.
The ultra portability of iPhone means that no matter where you are, you can create incredible works of art. The combination of Procreate Pocket’s incredibly responsive brushes and the use of 3D Touch to provide pressure sensitivity with your finger or a stylus lets you create professional artworks whether you’re on the train, on the couch, or in line for coffee. Now with the same revolutionary tools you've come to love on iPad such as freehand and Automatic Selection, multitouch Transform, and Perspective tools, Procreate Pocket gives you the power to take a rough sketch all the way to a finished illustration, enhanced with stunning cinema-quality effects.
With a range of professional quality features never before seen on iPhone, Procreate Pocket has all the power a creative needs in the palm of your hand.
• Features and highlights:
- Powered by Silica-M, the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Create custom canvas sizes, up to 8K
- Stunning 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPhone's multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
• Over 135 Brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library from Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 19 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• Amazing filters and adjustments:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments such as Color Balance, and Image Curves
• Industry Leading Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording, perfect for social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Extensive Import and Export Options:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating with a larger screen
Procreate pocket 2 came out today and boy is it a great recreation of the iPad app. The real question is it still fun without the Apple pencil. Lets find out. Get my ...
This update contains important fixes and optimisations to ensure Procreate remains excellent for everyone.
Procreate Pocket App Video Statistics
Procreate Pocket Reviews (134)
What stylus are you using?
What stylus were you using in this video
Kid Agent X
Where can I find the 3 - d touch I keep hearing about?
I overall love using this app as this is the best I’ve experienced after using many others. My few critiques is the duplicate and transform tools. I wish they could be updated and improved. The image always gets blurry after and I have to spend extra time making sure they’re not afterwards. It sucks especially for line art. My other is the canvas. After paying for the app, I was kinda hoping to edit the canvas size after establishing it. Just like the iPad version. The other is the mask tool. After putting up the mask, the colours look all weird. I don’t know if I am using it wrong or it just needs a few tweaking... My last critique is the colour dodge. It looks great when I have a dark background—like a dark grey and using a yellow for colour doge—but when I am using it on skin or a lighter surface, it always comes out white... I wish I could retain some colour. Overall I love using this app and I will most likely buy the iPad version when I save up enough money to get an iPad as I am using my iPhone X but until then, these updates would make my life much more easier! Thank you for creating this app!!
Bought it thinking I would love it, won’t let me return, plz help😭
It's good but not to good
I really enjoy this app ik I sound like a bit but it’s acc so good really worth the money!!!!
It’s a great companion but I think a bigger screen is better. Since I have smaller hands it works well on the IPhone 8 Plus screen. If you’re not into the $4.99 price tag there’s a great free alternative to this called Sketchbook where you don’t have to pay extra for features.
My procreate app updated and limited my layers to 12 while i normally use 20-30. This has impacted my work because my layers get out of order because of this ridiculous new update. but other than that i’d say procreate was pretty okay.
Knowing Procreate on iPad for 2 years now, seeing how powerful and amazing the iPhone app is truly shows the power of this app and the incredible talent behind the Procreate team. They literally have just about everything possible on iPad, but yes there a several things missing but not too critical. As feedback, hopefully we can see the text and typography feature soon (which I’m sure they are aware of). The text and typography feature just came out for iPad and I love it and I quickly thought about Procreate pocket BECAUSE I have all these photos that I want to import and just slap some writing on. My mind quickly said “PROCREATE POCKET!!” What an amazing app to add text and put some cool writing on existing photos and then export them with amazing resolution. Also one more thing I know iPad is more powerful and can handle heavier projects and I don’t know if the Procreate pocket app just rejects certain projects or if it’s the iPhone but I have the XS Max and I’m hoping it’s powerful enough, but when I airdrop some projects from my iPad to iPhone, Procreate pocket says the projects is too big or it’s beyond the capabilities or whatever.... please please please fix this.
I would give it 4 because it’s at doing what it does but undoubtedly it needs animation that is what I would give 5 stars.
Good but still can’t figure out how to use some effects (like liquidfy) on my phone, all tutorials are with iPads and look different?
First issue is the layout. It might just be me, but, the layout is rather confusing.Second is screen size. Even with the size increase button activated, it is rather small.thanks.
I own a small fashion company and it’s just a great little app to have on my phone if I think of an idea late at night, it makes it so easy to quickly sketch out an idea.
@_PortWashington 懐かしすぎて泣いてまうわ！！ 泣いてまうVも頼むわ！！
I have a 30 dollar version of the Apple Pencil and it works great with my phone
Chuck Norris has never had to start back at 'square one'. If he ever messes up, he'll start back at octagon fifty-two.
This is a super good app for so many things but especially when your in the go. Personally I do prefer the iPad Pro version but it’s a great app. I suggest adding a undo button as sometimes the double tap doesn’t work;)
Meow like it
Could you add some of these please? - join layers together - folders to organise drawings - fill tool - ruler - grid option for pixel art - download layer by layer Thank you for making this app!
I use Adnoit jot pro pen ($15 oldest version) with iPhone 6s and it works great. Because of 3d touch Procreate pocket recognize pressure sensitivity, it is not Wacom Cintiq but it does the same thing like Note 9. My latest work https://imgur.com/gallery/OMKqH34
Fave app of all time
Programa tam anlamıyla bayıldım. iPhone 7 kullanıyorum ve bu kadar memnun kalacağımı düşünmemiştim. 35 lira fiyatı olmasına rağmen gayet memnunum. Hevesli olanlara tavsiye ederim.
Berbat ötesi caligrafi için asla ama asla almayın. Çöpe giden 22 tl
This is too hard I have an iPhone 5 :(
It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.
Procreate Pocket Wiki
Procreate Pocket app wiki coming soon. procreate, procreate pocket, pocket, drawing, painting, iphone, app, app store, stylus, adonit, pogo, wacom, illustration,
Procreate Pocket App News
- iPad mini 5 review: when portability matters most [Video] - From the outside, the new iPad mini is virtually a carbon copy of the iPad mini 4, but it’s sporting some serious upgrades under the hood. As you’ve probably heard, the 5th-generation iPad mini is basically an iPad Air 3, just in a much more compact form-fact…
- iPad 和 Apple Pencil 的搭配使用，就只是 1+1=2 的效果吗？ - 你也可以用 iPad 设计球鞋。 #欢迎关注爱范儿官方微信公众号：爱范儿（微信号：ifanr），更多精彩内容第一时间为您奉上。 爱范儿 | 原文链接 · 查看评论 · 新浪微博
- iPad mini 5 is here: Apple Pencil support, A12 Bionic chip, starts at $399 - The beloved iPad mini form factor is not going away anytime soon as Apple today refreshed the miniature tablet with some of its latest and greatest technologies, including Apple Pencil support and the A12 Bionic chip.
- The Best Apps for 2019 iPad Air and iPad mini - If you’ve just bought the brand new iPad Air or the iPad mini 5, the first thing you’ll want to do is load it up with apps. The new iPads have the best qualities of both the standard iPad and the iPad Pro (both support the Apple Pencil). That makes them a gre…