Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
Procreate pocket 2 came out today and boy is it a great recreation of the iPad app. The real question is it still fun without the Apple pencil. Lets find out. Get my ...
This update continues Procreate Pocket improvements for iOS 13. * Fixed issues with AirDropping multiple files * Solved issues triggered by creating custom documents in landscape format * Actions and Adjustment headings are now localized for everyone * Untitled palettes now even share * The FPS slider in animation exports will no longer appear tiny Please share your experiences with Procreate Pocket by leaving us a review!
Procreate Pocket App Video Statistics
Procreate Pocket Reviews (151)
Does it has liquify?
So is the only difference between pocket and normal procreate the apple pen and different buttons? Someone plz reply
I got this app back in July and has worked amazingly since about a week ago. Some of the brushes have stopped working and even though the opacity is right up, nothing happens. Do you have a fix?
This app is the best. I have made millions of great drawings on it!
Pro create user 13630174
It was amazing when I first got it then it stopped working and now it only lets me use a mono line brush so I do not recommend
cant find it on the 6s wtf
I hate this app and I want to restore but I can’t I need help now!
this app is terrible, you can barely adjust the size, you can’t blend anything without making it look sloppy and the brushes aren’t even what i am looking for, and there is no way to learn from the app cause it doesn’t tell you anything
iOS 13 - which reports say removes 3D Touch and replaces it with haptic - will it stop pressure sensitivity working???
I need this app deleted
I hate this app it glitches it doesn’t let me go to my are work and it. erases my work 😡
I just downloaded this app and I just wanted to say I love it I’m still getting use to everything tho ❤️
I really like this app it’s like procreate I have procreate on my iPad and this game in my iPhone 📱!But something I wish that they would add would be a undo button a eraser ✏️ just make my paper 📝 white and it ruins my master piece😢
Do not buy this if you want something good buy the real thing.
A really great and intuitive app to use for creatives
Hi, I have a problem where it keeps kicking me out on the iPad version... can’t enter for about 10minutes every time!
You see, what I did is I got procreate pocket on my phone then went to purchased and downloaded it again on my iPad for free...I’m proud 😛
Chuck Norris is unstoppable in all games of Call of Duty
I got this app bending so exited. But then when I wanted to actually draw, all I wanted was to have a shape a circle! Like come on it’s a circle! This may just be because I’m on an IPad but this is just annoying! Yes I do like that you can change around the layers and all of that, but the tutorial was TERRIBLE! it only showed how to do which was like every other drawing app, and how to redo and undo nothing about how the buttons worked or what so ever! I have never been so angry at a app in my whole life!! I WANT A REFUND!
I WANT A REFUND
Hi developer, i use ipad air, accidentally paid for pocket app, is there a way i can pay difference and buy full size actual procreate app...... please help me thanks
Who else say the animal jam photo when he pressed import
The Procreate on the iPad best in class. But in iPhone is not good enough. Dont have gesture control settings, dont have Devices tab for Bluetooth Styluses (Doesnt compatible with Adonit Snap2, I cant change anything, I cant change button shortcut, Doesnt have only write with pencil setting, Palm rejection not working properly, I want use only Bluetooth Stylus for drawing.) Doesn’t have QuickShape on Procreate iPad App. Its updated for iOS 11, we are at almost iOS 13. Its updating like a yearly. And we are paying twice, For iPad version and iPhone version. Why there are two different apps? Edit: Thanks for update, now I can do almost everything with Procreate Pocket App :)
Muadilleri her guncellemeyi yeni versiyon yapip satarken, haftada bir ayda bir uyeliklerle milleti soyup sogana cevirirken yillardir cok buyuk guncellemeleri bile bir kere alinan uygulamaya verebilmek nasil bir buyukluktur. Bu sekildeyken siz alternatifinize kim sans verir.
Telefon için indirdikten sonra tablete de ücretsiz indirebilsem çok güzel olacaktı
Maybe they will create a Note equivalent that has an apple pencil. Maybe a possibility. They could just put it on android so I can use it on my note 9 lol
We are not animals. We are not a product of what has happened to us in our past. We have the power of choice.
Procreate Pocket App News
- Apple présente son classement des meilleures applications 2019 - L'année 2019 touche à sa fin, c'est le moment pour tous de faire un bilan de ce qu'il a pu se passer ces 12 derniers mois. Pour Apple comme toutes les années c'est aussi le moment de présenter les applications les plus populaires selon plusieurs catégories.
- iPhone's Most-Downloaded Game Of 2019 Revealed, And It's Not Fortnite Or Call Of Duty - With 2019 coming to a close, Apple has now announced the most-downloaded games of the year across iPhone and iPad for both free and paid games. In a press release, Apple announced that Nintendo's Mario Kart Tour was the most-downloaded free iPhone game of 201…
- Apple highlights some of the best (and most popular) apps of 2019 - As expected, Apple's event today wasn't about heralding any new hardware -- it was about shining some light on some of the year's standout apps. (If Android is more your thing, expect Google's own slew of first-class apps to drop shortly, too.) Apple...
- Apple: Die beliebtesten Apps und Spiele in Deutschland 2019 - Wieder einmal ist es soweit: Apple hat die deutschen Charts der beliebtesten Apps und Spiele in 2019 veröffentlicht. Viele der Apps kennt ihr bereits, einige davon haben wir hier im Blog auch schon das eine oder andere Mal thematisiert. Apple... -> Zum Beitra…