Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
This update includes fixes for Procreate 5 brush import. Procreate Pocket is also moving to the new Graphics & Design AppStore category, which may help your Screen Time setup. We love reading your reviews so please consider leaving one on the AppStore.
Procreate Pocket Reviews (3,543)
It is actually very good .it was a good £5.00 spent .
Hello, I use procreate pocket on my iPad, but it’s meant for iPhones so I think that’s amazing! The quality of the overall app is absolutely outstanding!!!
I used to absolutely love this app- used it mainly for calligraphy. But since I got a new phone I haven’t been able to get the pressure sensitivity working which is pretty crucial for calligraphy. No matter how hard I press the pen stroke remains the same thickness. Can’t see anyone else on the internet having the same issue and I’ve tried deleting the app and re-downloading- nothing works. Can someone please advise how to fix so I can get back to using this app??
Hi this is my first time purchasing an app what if deleted this app and download it again do i have to pay again or no? And also what if i have two phones and same account if i wanna download this app to my other phone do i have to pay again or no?
Tik tok lover💗💗💗💗💗
I don’t know how to make a perfect shape
Dear developers i love procreate pocket but could you please make all the brushes of procreate and procreate pocket the same because some people and only afford pocket but really want all the brushes of procreate
FIX THIS NOWW!! (please)
i purchased this app a while back because i wanted to get use to using procreate before i got an iPad. i realized drawing with my finger is very difficult so i ended up buying a pretty good stylus. and i’ve actually been making some very nice artwork with this app. but it started crashing (running this app on the iPhone 11 with the newest update) i was very concerned and surprised. i think i figured out the issue the app allows you to make as many layers as you would like (as far as i know) but i think this is making the whole app crash. i was very proud of the current drawing i was working on and now it will remain unfinished. very disappointing. please fix if possible.
I downloaded this app because I always wanted it so I downloaded on my iPad mini and the screen is smaller why? And why doesn’t the app have all brushes like the other procreate ? Overall it’s a great app but I need to know why in my iPad mini the screen is smaller than the actual iPad screen?
I accidentally got procreate pocket instead of procreate and now I can’t afford it :/
This is not a good app, I am a freelancer and do not have my own iPad, I downloaded this as I thought it would be better then other apps. It is not very easy to figure out and is very glitchy. I do not suggest
So u guys will probably say no but would u be able to put procreat 18 in the normal one
When downloading Procreate Pocket, I had Procreate on my iPad. My iPad didn’t hold iOS13, so I was hoping Procreate Pocket would have the new features from Procreate 5. As you know, it does not hold the features and I have been pretty upset, because I love animating on iPhones and this is one of the apps that make it easier. I really hope you can add the features onto the Pocket versions.
Please can i hVe a refund
Please I am disappointed it’s not like what I have seen people play refund please
I was very disappointed with my purchase because it didn’t look like what I had seen when other people used it. I had done my research because I didn’t waste my money ...but it looks like I have!! I then later found out there were two versions of procreate. While doing my research I looked under other apps by this creator and only procreate pocket was there. I hope in the future you can clarify that there are two versions so other people don’t make the same mistake!
Bence uygulamanın İpad versiyonu MÜKEMMEL!!! Ancak, akıllı telefon versiyonu pek iyi değil... Çünkü İpad versiyonuna her zaman güncelleme geliyor. Kısaca; bu uygulamayı İpad’da kullanmak yerine biraz daha para verip o uygulamayı alın.
İf you dont fix this this app is waste of money do not buy if you have 12.9”...
Yanlışlıkla satın alındı nasıl iptal edilebilir
He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.