Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
Procreate Pocket 3.0.7 gives you full compatibility support for the iPhone SE 2020, and a fix for palettes imported from Procreate 5. There's also loads of goodies for you on our instagram channel. We're giving away artist-created coloring pages, skill-boosting live streams, and entries for the 2020 Art Prize open May 20!
Procreate Pocket Reviews (6,190)
I keep trying to draw and nothing comes up on my page😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Hi I love this app as I just installed it and I was amazed at how many things you can do on it. The problem is though why is it not letting me draw? I was wondering if you had an answer to this question
The app says it’s compatible with an iPad so I assumed that it just had less features than the full price version however it appears to be fully functioning except for the fact it takes up a 3 inch by 5 inch square on the screen, if you’ve got a phone it probably works great however not fit to say it’s compatible with iPads
This app is making me mad every time i want to draw i can get is back i want a. Refund
It used to only crash when I had 7 layers open and was trying to fill a layer with a solid colour, but now it’s crashing non stop for no reason. Try to make a brush stroke, crashes, try to change a colour, crashes, legit crashing so much. very frustrating as I paid for this app so it would work and I can create logos and pictures for my home business. Not sure what to do and how to make my deadlines when I can’t finish a project on this app. If it gets fixed, it’s an amazing app, easy to use and super professional. Just hope they fix this bug.
how do I draw it’s not letting me I’m new to this so I don’t know please tell me what to do.
This app was great but now it's not working and I'm trying to draw but it only works with a lot of pressure
My cat and dog
Warning:some insults might be here.I mean, it’s pretty good. For beginners and amateurs, maybe better but if you wanna learn REAL art, don’t get it. It’s kinda a waste of money. I bought it bc I was going to buy the real procreate once I get more money. If you want a real art app, get ibisPaint or the full procreate. This is okay, it has pretty good brushes and makes you feel like an artist, but honestly a pig like you couldn’t be.
I managed to make stuff appear when I draw by using custom brushes but it deleted a stack I worked so hard on. I’m crying now. I didn’t do anything to deserve this. All of the drawings in it, GONE! All of the hard work I put into it, GONE! I need my stack back. I typed whole paragraphs in it. Please fix this glitch and add a place where you can still see your deleted artworks because I need them back. I lost most of my Pokémon art due to this.
This app, for me as an 11 year old, have found this app as the most amazing thing I have ever layer my eyes apon!❣️
10 out of 10 this app is the best like amazing 🥰
Hi I’m looking for the animation assist is it not on the iPhone version cos I can find it or only iPad? Anyway I get the limited pages too, but I just make a new canvas and that fixes it.
Love the app, own it on iPad and iPhone now - ProCreate Pocket however crashes whenever I try to import downloaded color palettes/swatches (for example, from “Art With Flo” tutorials). If this could be fixed, I’d happily give this app 5 stars. For people complaining that pocket isn’t a full fledged procreate product- they’re very wrong, it has almost everything that works well on the small screen.
I created one of my favourite arts I had ever mad and then the app closed and went back on it and it was gone I tried to undo it and redo it but nothing I was very disappointed but everything else was good
Can I request a refund this app is not what I thought it was to be honest waste of money
lütfen procrate pocket a tam ekran desteği gelsin
Süper ama resim öizmeyi bilenler için
Should be fixed.
The app is really good for creators! I really like to draw, and Procreate Pocket really helped me. But, one thing is such a real problem.. We can’t animate. Like- Why? Animating is only available for iPad, is it fair for you? I’m really enjoying the app but, without animation mode, it’s not completed for me. Animation mode should be available in new updates. When it’s available, I’ll happily give you a 5-star.
What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.