Built for creative professionals, Procreate Pocket is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for iPhone. With the power of this complete artist’s toolbox in the palm of your hand, you can create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate Pocket features high-resolution canvases, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad.
The ultra portability of iPhone means that no matter where you are, you can create incredible works of art. The combination of Procreate Pocket’s incredibly responsive brushes and the use of 3D Touch to provide pressure sensitivity with your finger or a stylus lets you create professional artworks whether you’re on the train, on the couch, or in line for coffee. Now with the same revolutionary tools you've come to love on iPad such as freehand and Automatic Selection, multitouch Transform, and Perspective tools, Procreate Pocket gives you the power to take a rough sketch all the way to a finished illustration, enhanced with stunning cinema-quality effects.
With a range of professional quality features never before seen on iPhone, Procreate Pocket has all the power a creative needs in the palm of your hand.
• Features and highlights:
- Powered by Silica-M, the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Create custom canvas sizes, up to 8K
- Stunning 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPhone's multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
• Over 135 Brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library from Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 19 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• Amazing filters and adjustments:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments such as Color Balance, and Image Curves
• Industry Leading Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording, perfect for social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Extensive Import and Export Options:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating with a larger screen
Procreate pocket 2 came out today and boy is it a great recreation of the iPad app. The real question is it still fun without the Apple pencil. Lets find out. Get my ...
This update contains important fixes and optimisations to ensure Procreate remains excellent for everyone.
Procreate Pocket App Video Statistics
Procreate Pocket Reviews (113)
So what would your rating be from 1-10?
Where is liquify????!????!!!!
I’ve been wanting an art app for my iPhone for ages , I’ve only just decided to buy this I was wanting a free one, I got the hang of using this app pretty fast, it’s perfect, even if your not into detailed art it’s really nice just to mess about with, the second artwork I created on here looks really good and was really fun to do. I love this app
I’ve been using Pro Create for over 2 years now and it’s definitely my go to app for anything visually creative... on my iPad. I downloaded this hoping that I’d be able to see my sketches on my phone via iCloud but it turns out this is not the case. Please enable iCloud backup 🙏🏻
It would be good to use two finger to make straight lines like on my iPad
How did he make that stylus?
Plz give my gems to me
This is amazing! Everything I need to draw what I want for a low price. I don’t need to get procreate full version for a bit because this app is amazing
They finally added stylus support! No more finger-painting on my tiny phone screen! The app’s interface and tools are ultra-responsive, and the tool customization is nearly endless. An absolutely top-notch mobile artwork app.
I just downloaded pocket and I am amazed at all the features it has. I have been using Procreate on my iPad for quite awhile so the transition has been effortless. My cheapo stylus even works. I am hoping Symmetry will show up soon :)
thanks, your videos are always great!
It’s a good app but as someone who isn’t good with what to do for how big I want a canvas it’s confusing since there isn’t any pictures of how big the canvas is next to it so it’s confusing but the app is good if you want HD drawings you just have to make the numbers larger but that means you get to make less layers to draw on it good but could be better. The drawing tools are confusing nothing makes sense when I try to create a new pencil or just tool lol
So I use this app a lot to draw at random times when I don’t have my iPad around, and it’s pretty good, they have brushes and tools, etc. Just warning you, if you are looking to buy this app, buy the full version (for iPad) because it’s much better and just less condensed. For the pocket version, it isn’t obvious that you HAVE to use the two-finger tap to undo and use the three-finger tap to redo. Just saying. (A lot of things aren’t obvious, but I’m sure they’re there.)
doesnt work with the ipad, no idea why we can even download it on the ipad without a small pop up or something to let us know its not compatible
Okay so I’ve been having a few bugs pop into my app and they are making my app very laggy! Could you please fix this also could there be a dark mode as well? I would love to have the same experience as my iPad. Thank you! :)
I saw there video and YouTube and I was unsure if I should get but I have no regrets! It’s so fun and easy to use! I would highly recommend! 5 out of 5 Stars!
Fan of anime 😀😊☺️😉
I really like this app, I’ve used a lot but compared to the older version of it there wasn’t a limit on the layers but on this new version they is a limit and I don’t like it . This the is supposed to be a full version not a demo version so please take off the number limit feature on the layers because I can’t extend my artwork if there’s a number limit on how many layers you need. I want to continue using this app please take off the number limit .
@nakanishi_pocke 待ってました！！ 見るの楽しみです😻
I’m getting use to it. I sketch in my down time at work and I’m getting pretty good.
Until today, nobody knew that Chuck Norris' grandmother was the first Navy Seal.
This is a super good app for so many things but especially when your in the go. Personally I do prefer the iPad Pro version but it’s a great app. I suggest adding a undo button as sometimes the double tap doesn’t work;)
Meow like it
Could you add some of these please? - join layers together - folders to organise drawings - fill tool - ruler - grid option for pixel art - download layer by layer Thank you for making this app!
would you suggest procreate pro with a cheap stylist for an amateur graphic designer? i really want the ipad but seems like a lot of money to spend for a beginner
Thank you for that beautiful update.It is the best update yet for now. I like the new design its easier to draw something and looks more fresh.
Pencil da çıkınca iphone en iyi cihaz olur🎁🎁
Please don’t do that. this app is so close to be absolutely great but; sadly there are some things that we need but you, the developers can do that with an update. Please don’t make us, the users, to buy a new app. Thanks for listenin me and have a nice day.
please help.. when i try to color drop it just does 'previous color' :(
We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
Procreate Pocket Wiki
Procreate Pocket app wiki coming soon. procreate, procreate pocket, pocket, drawing, painting, iphone, app, app store, stylus, adonit, pogo, wacom, illustration,
Procreate Pocket App News
- Apple Shares the 'Best of 2018' Highlighting Top Apps, Games, Music, TV Shows, Movies and More - Apple today presented its best of 2018 lists, highlighting the apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, books, and audiobooks that "shaped entertainment and culture around the world this year." Apple shares its top lists for the App Store, iTunes Store…
- What was tops in 2018? - Two billion items ordered from Amazon, 8 billion streams and a $22 million pay day for a young YouTuber tops our annual list of 2018 winners.
- ★ Proof That iOS Still Hasn’t Gotten Undo Right - Imagine going back in time to tell a MacPaint user in 1985 that they’d have to learn how to use Undo in an Apple-award-winning paint app in 2018. That’s where we are.
- Apple announces App of the Year, Game of the Year, and other Best of 2018 charts - As it does at this time every year, Apple today announced its official Best of 2018 lists. These selections highlight the “best” app and game for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac, as well as the top movies, TV shows, Podcasts, and more. Head below for all of t…