Built for creative professionals, Procreate Pocket is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for iPhone. With the power of this complete artist’s toolbox in the palm of your hand, you can create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate Pocket features high-resolution canvases, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad.
The ultra portability of iPhone means that no matter where you are, you can create incredible works of art. The combination of Procreate Pocket’s incredibly responsive brushes and the use of 3D Touch to provide pressure sensitivity with your finger or a stylus lets you create professional artworks whether you’re on the train, on the couch, or in line for coffee. Now with the same revolutionary tools you've come to love on iPad such as freehand and Automatic Selection, multitouch Transform, and Perspective tools, Procreate Pocket gives you the power to take a rough sketch all the way to a finished illustration, enhanced with stunning cinema-quality effects.
With a range of professional quality features never before seen on iPhone, Procreate Pocket has all the power a creative needs in the palm of your hand.
• Features and highlights:
- Powered by Silica-M, the same industry leading Metal engine that powers Procreate for iPad
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Create custom canvas sizes, up to 8K
- Stunning 64-bit color
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Multi-threaded; optimized for iPhone's multiple cores
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
• Over 135 Brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library from Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize your brushes into your own custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full Layering System:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access 19 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• Amazing filters and adjustments:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments such as Color Balance, and Image Curves
• Industry Leading Video Features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording, perfect for social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Extensive Import and Export Options:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating with a larger screen
Procreate pocket 2 came out today and boy is it a great recreation of the iPad app. The real question is it still fun without the Apple pencil. Lets find out. Get my ...
This update contains important fixes and optimisations to ensure Procreate remains excellent for everyone.
Procreate Pocket App Video Statistics
Procreate Pocket Reviews (121)
How can I color under line art in procreate pocket please someone help me I need this also reallllly helpful video
I just use it for gacha life edits and I use my finger
it doesn’t have quick shape :’(
Get a Galaxy Note if you want to draw on a phone. Note 8 stylus is amazing
Chuck Norris has a shit list its called the obituarys
The day I can draw with pressure sensitivity on an iPhone is the day I cave and sell my kidney for one.
So what would your rating be from 1-10?
Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world any more. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.
Procreate Pocket Wiki
Procreate Pocket app wiki coming soon. procreate, procreate pocket, pocket, drawing, painting, iphone, app, app store, stylus, adonit, pogo, wacom, illustration,
Procreate Pocket App News
- Full Q&A: Attorney Laura Wasser on making a “TurboTax for divorce” - Wasser’s online platform, It’s Over Easy, is aimed at people who couldn’t afford her $850/hour fees.
- Line it is Drawn Roundtable: What Is Your Drawing Process? - We just put up a brand-new Line it is Drawn ! We've been doing the Line for almost nine years now and our artists do so much great work.
- USk Chicago Sketch Seminar 2019 - Chicago Sketch Seminar 2019 will be held in Chicago on May 31 – June 2, 2019. Seminar is an annual educational event organized by Urban Sketchers Chicago. The goal of Seminar to celebrate and practice the art of on-location sketching in our beautiful and artf…
- Apple updates its stores to include Today at Apple sessions 'to help communities be more creative' - Apple wants its stores to be more like community spaces, where people would want to come in without a purchase in mind.