Meet the ultimate solution for preserving your old photos. Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into live digital records, and to share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE - SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple analog photographs in a single shot
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes
* Photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops and saves them into a digital album
EDIT & RESTORE NEWLY SCANNED PHOTOS
* Edit photos - add tags of location, dates and names
* Apply your choice of photo filters
* Add the story behind the photos: Give albums a title and/or date range
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your phone or computer
* Share as many photos as you want via email, text message and more
* Explore Discover - a visual history feed of other Photomyne users’ photos and their stories
* Create a photo website - a beautiful shareable online gallery with your scanned photos!
This paid app version offers the full utility power of Photomyne on one iOS device. You will need to subscribe to a Photomyne account (in-app subscription) to access your photos on other devices or online, and to enjoy supporting cloud services.
OPTIONAL IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION:
Enjoy additional features when you subscribe to Photomyne** (recurring subscription account)
Photomyne offers several auto-renewing subscription options* that include a 7-day free trial:
**Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store. If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Photomyne also offers a One-Time plan which is paid for by a one-time, upfront payment with unlimited access to all account features. It is valid for five years and supports up to 10,000 photos.
Stop by and learn more at: photomyne.com
With Google's new PhotoScan app and Epson's FastFoto scanner, there's never been a better time to rescue those dusty old photos from extinction.
New! Create photo collages and slideshow videos - new compelling ways to tell the story behind your photos! In addition, this release includes general performance improvements.
Photo Scanner Plus App Video Statistics
Photo Scanner Plus Reviews (25)
So is there anything that actually works?
using a phone camera to scan images is a horrible idea. phone camera lenses are wide angle and have a lot of distortion.
I just bought a wand scanner. I am going to scan everything that is a good shot. I am not going to keep duplicates and blurry shots, or people whom we cannot identify. Then I will put them in files on my computer, and save them on an SD card for backup, and an external hard drive. Newer photos will be uploaded right to the computer and saved.
The support team are quick to answer any questions and very helpful.
I find this app so convenient. I’m putting all my old albums onto digital. This will save the clutter of old albums that are never looked at, while maintaining the record. Many of the old photos were not great anyway, but I’ve been able to make a copy and, in many cases, actually restore them to something closer to the original. I think this app certainly fills a need in the area of creating a copy of old family albums that would otherwise be lost. Thank you.
An awesome app that brings back memories
this is gay
Chuck Norris had a staring contest with the sky, it fell.
Thanks a lot.very useful app
How to scan a carbord photo on my ff640
Edgar Allan Poe
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
Photo Scanner Plus App News
- Apple AirPod, Amazon Kindle, Apple iPad, HP laptops, and more deals for March 21 - It's officially spring. We can finally go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather after months of harsh cold, wet winters. Listen to your music on the go with the newly announced 2nd generation Apple AirPods which are now available to pre-order at B&H Photo-V…
- Huawei P30 + P30 Pro preview: The new best phone camera? - A radical new 5X-10X zoom camera is the icing on the cake for one of the year's most impressive flagship phones. As the geopolitical drama continues around the company's 5G plans, Huawei's consumer tech division is plowing ahead with a fresh round of flagship…
- 5 and a half worst Galaxy S10 features you should know before buying - CNET - Even phones as good as these have their rough edges.
- 5 Galaxy S10 features you'll probably hate most - CNET - Even phones as good as Samsung's have their rough edges.