Meet the ultimate solution for preserving your old photos. Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into live digital records, and to share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE - SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple analog photographs in a single shot
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes
* Photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops and saves them into a digital album
EDIT & RESTORE NEWLY SCANNED PHOTOS
* Edit photos - add tags of location, dates and names
* Apply your choice of photo filters
* Add the story behind the photos: Give albums a title and/or date range
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your phone or computer
* Share as many photos as you want via email, text message and more
* Explore Discover - a visual history feed of other Photomyne users’ photos and their stories
* Create a photo website - a beautiful shareable online gallery with your scanned photos!
This paid app version offers the full utility power of Photomyne on one iOS device. You will need to subscribe to a Photomyne account (in-app subscription) to access your photos on other devices or online, and to enjoy supporting cloud services.
OPTIONAL IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION:
Enjoy additional features when you subscribe to Photomyne** (recurring subscription account)
Photomyne offers several auto-renewing subscription options* that include a 7-day free trial:
**Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store. If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Photomyne also offers a One-Time plan which is paid for by a one-time, upfront payment with unlimited access to all account features. It is valid for five years and supports up to 10,000 photos.
Stop by and learn more at: photomyne.com
With Google's new PhotoScan app and Epson's FastFoto scanner, there's never been a better time to rescue those dusty old photos from extinction.
New! Create photo collages and slideshow videos - new compelling ways to tell the story behind your photos! In addition, this release includes general performance improvements.
Photo Scanner Plus App Video Statistics
Photo Scanner Plus Reviews (24)
using a phone camera to scan images is a horrible idea. phone camera lenses are wide angle and have a lot of distortion.
I was so disappointed in this app. I had such high hopes for it. It’s no different from just taking picture of a photograph normally and then cropping it. After taking a picture using this app, it is then processed into a photo with less quality. Such a waste of money. Shame.
I bought the app but not the subscription. It is very easy to use and upload to the Camera Roll.The labelling by year works well for sorting, too. Well done!
I use this app to capture and archive photographs. Because of the way it works it’s vey quick easy to capture high quality images with just the phone. So if you are browsing family albums, if yo have your phone with you then you can capture and share any pics you want to save. A really excellent piece of kit.
I just bought a wand scanner. I am going to scan everything that is a good shot. I am not going to keep duplicates and blurry shots, or people whom we cannot identify. Then I will put them in files on my computer, and save them on an SD card for backup, and an external hard drive. Newer photos will be uploaded right to the computer and saved.
It seems awesome except for : How do I check if I am subscribed or not? I paid one time 1.99 fee but if it costs one penny more i do not want it.
I downloaded the app with the mentioned $1.39 price, only to find out that this was just for the “free” trial. To use the app, monthly fees will have to be paid.
Je me suis retrouvée à payer automatiquement pour les 2 applications abonnement pour un an , qu’elle est la différence entre les deux.
this is gay
This app has been the answer to my enormous amount of unscanned photos. Now I have 30 years of family photos scanned and shared with my 4 children. I love the way you can label each picture. The best feature of all, however, is the enhancement that can be done to the photos. It is amazing to see the difference of before and after the enhancement. Thank you Photomyne for the best app ever!
I have no idea why this is on my phone and my eye was charged I want this off my phone I want my money back they won’t even answer I can’t even get a hold of Apple it doesn’t even show on my subscriptions but it came off of my card
Dingy old photos, yellowed, hard to look at came back to life. You need adequate lighting, but not too bright.. and a good working surface. Four photos at a time go quickly and have good quality.
Have some very old photos that I wanted to preserve and now have a way of doing so. I love that I own my images and the default setting of this app is on private setting. I was suspicious at first but decided to subscribe anyway and haven’t looked back. I don’t just use it for photos, I use it for documents too.
It’s a good app but shadow of the camera is an issue.
Easy to use app. Super happy. .
Thanks a lot.very useful app
Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open and lick his elbow. At the same time
Am very happy with this app though I need to check what else it can do.
Would prefer that photos scan to my photo album rather than to AP . Or at least an option for direct saving
I have used the app a lot in the past two weeks, coping photograph album photos, for a digital slideshow, brilliant
How to scan a carbord photo on my ff640
Geri ödeme nasıl alabilirim
Uygulamayı ücretli indirip bir hafta deneme sürümü olduğunu öğrenmek.ayıp bu yaptığınız insanları aptal yerine koymayın.
Ücret vererek uygulamayı alıyoruz ama sonra bi bakıyoruzki ilk 7 gün ücretsiz sonra yıllık 70 küsür lira are you kidding me ?
Maybe some shots don't need to live on forever? Well that last picture I am sure Grandma would want you to have it scanned and saved!!!!
Intuition is the very force or activity of the soul in its experience through whatever has been the experience of the soul itself.
Photo Scanner Plus App News
- Moto G7 series proves you don't need to buy an expensive phone - If you sought out a budget phone in 2018, you probably came across the Moto G6. Motorola barely plays in the expensive phone segment anymore, but when it comes to budget devices, the company owns almost the entire pot. The Moto G7 series is about as conservat…
- Galaxy S10 rumor roundup: Feb. 20 launch, March 8 ship date, specs, features and price - CNET - Update: Samsung's foldable and 5G phones may share the spotlight on Feb. 20.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 rumors and facts: Feb. 20 launch, Snapdragon 855, 5G and foldable display plus everything we know about specs, features and price - CNET - With four weeks to go until the Galaxy S10 debuts, the rumor mill is in a tizzy about 5G and foldable displays.
- 7 things Galaxy S10 needs to do to stay ahead of top rival Huawei - CNET - Samsung's next flagship can take a tip from the iPhone XS and Pixel 3, too.