The story of two women with brutal pasts, addicted to each other, trying desperately to live apart.
|1||Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey||40:54||USD 1.99||Download|
|2||Management Sucks||41:02||USD 1.99||Download|
|3||Meetings Have Biscuits||41:41||USD 1.99||Download|
|4||Still Got It||41:36||USD 1.99||Download|
|5||Are You From Pinner?||41:03||USD 1.99||Download|
|6||End of Game||40:32||USD 1.99||Download|
|7||Beautiful Monster||41:22||USD 1.99||Download|
|8||Are You Leading or Am I?||42:13||USD 1.99||Download|
|9||Killing Eve: Season 3 Trailer||01:03||Free||Download|
Killing Eve, Season 3 Trailer Statistics
Killing Eve, Season 3 Reviews (0)
To be honest, it's good, but not as good as the first two seasons. So far (three eps) it feels a bit futile and disappointing. The characters became a bit dull too. I mean I would continue watching it, but I miss the sharpness that this show had. I hope it changes my mind with the five episodes that are to be released! II Edit: Never Mind. The rest of the episodes didn't change anything. It's not even "a bit". It's became futile, dull and overall ordinary. I had high expectations for this show but the writing is so enervated as if they ran out of ideas. And most importantly, Sandra Oh's deserves better. Isn't Eve the central character? yikes
This show is amazing, the writing, acting the beautiful haunting soundtrack. It’s different then anything out there. It so refreshing seeing such strong female leads not written in typical obvious roles.
It is a sad year for Eve et all. As is typical of TV series, that start out well then about season 3 the writers get lazy, bored, hohum and we have to suffer boredom for a while. I would rather watch a short season run that is exciting throughout than the drawn out typical productions that we have had for the past number of years. Maybe that is why I prefer British productions, they are fast paced, on target and keep my attention.
As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others.
Very poor season. No story, no plot, meant I guess to be call out to the LGBTQ community - the only story is that the two female characters think about each other and spy on each other. No sense of danger or menace.
This show is worth the watch. Jodie Comer is a breath of fresh air. Her acting skills are off the charts. She has this way of bringing you in.
No offense to the incredibly talented four main performers, Oh, Comer, Shaw, and Bodnia (or to the characters they created, written so brilliantly in Season 1 and sometimes just as powerfully in Season 2). But...WHAT? Everyone knows it's true all good things must come to an end. It's just a shame this very good thing had to come to an end before the show was actually over. I've trudged through seven of eight episodes out of pure duty (and foolish hope) and at this point I'm wondering quite seriously if Season 3 was penned by a sitcom writer. It seems we've switched genres entirely. Maybe the laugh track will show up as a special guest star in the season finale and be unmasked as The Twelve's Number One.
Chuck Norris can tow a 28 foot boat with his Volkswagen Bug.
Killing Eve, Season 3 News
- Here is a complete accounting of all 33 credible sexual misconduct allegations against Joe Biden and Donald Trump - Summary List PlacementThe 2020 election is the first US presidential race of the #MeToo era. It's also the first one in modern American history in which both major party candidates have been credibly accused of sexual misconduct. While they differ in kind and…
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ makes history with sweep of comedy categories at virtual Emmy Awards - KTLA Los Angeles -
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ makes history with sweep of comedy categories at virtual Emmy Awards KTLA Los Angeles
- Emmys 2020: Succession, Watchmen and Schitt’s Creek sweep – as it happened The Guardian
- Schitt's Creek is the first TV series …
- 'Schitt's Creek' sweeps comedy categories at Emmy Awards - World News - Castanet.net - “Schitt's Creek,” the little Canadian show about a fish-out-of-water family, had a big night at Sunday's Emmy Award, sweeping the comedy category with best series honours and awards for its stars, including Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy.
- 2020 Creative Arts Emmys: Full list of winners - Entertainment Weekly -
- 2020 Creative Arts Emmys: Full list of winners Entertainment Weekly
- Emmy Nominations 2020: Vanity Fair Predicts Who Will Win Vanity Fair
- 2020 Emmys: Regina King's First Emmy Win Throwback E! News
- Emmys producers tease …