Android L

Android L Videos

Popular Android L videos

Android L Albums

Popular Android L albums

Android L Songs

Popular Android L songs

Android L Apps

Popular Android L applications

Android L TV Series

Popular Android L television programs

Android L Podcasts

Popular Android L podcasts

Android L Images

Popular Android L pictures

Android L image
Android L image
Android L image
Android L image

Android L Wiki

What is the Android L?

Android "Lollipop" (codenamed Android L during development) is the fifth major version of the Android mobile operating system developed by Google, spanning versions between 5.0 and 5.1.1. Unveiled on June 25, 2014 at the Google I/O 2014 conference, it became available through official over-the-air (OTA) updates on November 12, 2014, for select devices that run distributions of Android serviced by Google (such as Nexus and Google Play edition devices). Its source code was made available on November 3, 2014. It is the fifth major update and the twelfth version of Android. One of the most prominent changes in the Lollipop release is a redesigned user interface built around a design language known as Material Design, which was made to retain a paper-like feel to the interface. Other changes include improvements to the notifications, which can be accessed from the lockscreen and displayed within applications as top-of-the-screen banners. Google also made internal changes to the platform, with the Android Runtime (ART) officially replacing Dalvik for improved application performance, and with changes intended to improve and optimize battery usage. Android Lollipop was succeeded by Android Marshmallow, which was released in October 2015.As of September 2019, 8.65% of Android devices run Lollipop 5.1 plus 2.0% run Lollipop 5.0 for a combined 10.65%...


Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down. (Ray Bradbury )