Trust badges are an essential part of any e-commerce store. They provide customers with reassurance that the store is secure, and that their data is being handled safely. Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms, and they offer a variety of options for displaying trust badges on your store. In this article, we’ll discuss how to get trust badges on Shopify and why they’re important.
Why Are Trust Badges Important?
Trust badges are important because they’re a visual indicator of your store’s trustworthiness and security. Customers are more likely to make a purchase if they feel their data is safe and the store has their best interests in mind. Displaying trust badges on your store is one of the best ways to build customer trust and increase sales.
Where Can I Get Trust Badges?
There are several places to get trust badges for your Shopify store. The most popular sources are:
- Shopify Partners: Shopify partners offer trust badges to customers for a fee. You can find a list of partners here: https://www.shopify.com/partners?category=trust-badges
- Third-Party Providers: Many third-party providers, such as McAfee, Norton and BBB, offer trust badges to e-commerce stores.
- Free Badges: There are also free trust badges available online. You can find free badges on sites like GitHub, Open Badges and Creative Commons.
How Do I Add Trust Badges to My Shopify Store?
Once you’ve obtained the trust badges, you’ll need to add them to your Shopify store. This can be done in a few simple steps:
- Log into your Shopify account.
- Go to “Online Store” and then click on “Themes”.
- Select “Edit HTML/CSS”.
- In the “Asset” folder, click on “Add a new asset” and select “Choose file”.
- Select the trust badge image file and click “Open”.
- Once the file is uploaded, click “Save”.
- Go to “Customize Theme” and select “Add Section”.
- Select “Trust Badges” and click “Add”.
- Click the “Trust Badge” and select the trust badge image you uploaded.
- Click “Save” and you’re done!
Trust badges are an essential part of any e-commerce store. They can help build customer trust and increase sales. Shopify offers a variety of options for displaying trust badges on your store. You can obtain trust badges from Shopify partners, third-party providers, or free sources. Once you have your trust badges, you can add them to your Shopify store in a few simple steps.