Power up your best dragon and fight for The Iron Throne today!
The fight for the Iron Throne is real. Great houses clash, dragons rule the sky, and the army of the dead threatens to battle the realm in this RPG and RTS hybrid, GoT: Conquest. Live out your GoT fantasy and join the war in the best GoT RPG to date. Join millions of players living the fantasy of the great lords of Westeros. Build your house, raise your army, and find the best way to manage your resources as you aim to rule the Iron Throne.
Based on the award-winning HBO series, Game of Thrones: Conquest is an RTS with RPG elements that allow players to become a Lord in Westeros and define a strategy for conquering the Seven Kingdoms. Wage war, clash swords, raise your dragon and join the battle today to best your foes and capture the Iron Throne!
Will you bend the knee, create a great allegiance, or fall victim to the other great lords of Westeros in this RTS game?
“In the game of thrones, you win or you die.” - Cersei Lannister
- Become a lord of Westeros:Build a great house, create your sigil, and master the strategy as you Fight for the Crown to rule the realm in GoT: Conquest, a RTS/RPG hybrid game based on Game of Thrones
- Interact with key charactersfrom the hit HBO series
- Conquer 120+ iconic Seats of Power like Winterfell, Castle Black, and King’s Landing
- Live out your fantasy of claiming the Iron Throne and winning the Great War as you navigate a dangerous political landscape using the innovative Allegiance System
- Raise Your Dragon
- Grow your own dragon: Dragons have arrived in Westeros and each kingdom has their own dragon egg. Will you use your great dragon to best your enemies or protect your castle? You decide!
THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME IN GAME OF THRONES: CONQUEST
“It’s the family name that lives on. It’s all that lives on.” - Tywin Lannister
- Build your house and rule your territory
- Raise your army and clash against rival lords in an epic fantasy
- Defend your strongholds, as each Seat of Power endows you with military and economic upgrades for your kingdom
- Conquer the map, clash with your enemies, and spread your influence in this strategy RTS game based on the hit HBO series
- Craft Powerful Gear, much like a fantasy RPG, you can craft and build powerful gear sets and equipment to gain an edge and best your enemies in this RTS game
MAKE KINGS RISE AND FALL
This is the best GoT experience available on mobile, combining the best RPG and RTS elements to bring you a GoT fantasy like no other.
- Master the strategy of our innovative pledge system recruit bannermen, fight great battles with your allies, and live out the GoT fantasy of being a great lord
- Claim the Iron Throne- Choose between deception and loyalty, use your dragons wisely, as you shift your allegiances and clash with foes just like in the hit HBO series
Only in Game of Thrones: Conquest can you become a lord of Westeros and Fight for the Iron Throne? Build your army, muster your best troops and devise the best strategy for battle. Interact with key characters and conquer iconic locations from the award-winning HBO fantasy series. Dominate your enemies by using an innovative Allegiance System that allows you to recruit your friends as bannermen as you rise in a war to take The Iron Throne, rule The Seven Kingdoms and awake the dragons.
LIVE THE FANTASY - PLAY GAME OF THRONES: CONQUEST NOW TO FIGHT FOR THE IRON THRONE AND RULE THE SEVEN KINGDOMS!
Join the conversation:
™ & © 2019 Home Box Office, Inc. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
Change of plans guys-will be leaving this game given Mobile Royale is going to be the additional game I play along with Lords Mobile.
•Bug fixes and stability improvements. •Fixed a bug with resource gathering. •Fixed a bug with Seat of Power titles. •Fixed a bug with Facebook account binding.
Game of Thrones: Conquest™ App Video Statistics
Game of Thrones: Conquest™ Reviews (93)
This game looks like mafia city lol
How much they paying you
So what do we do when we're new in the game an allegiance of k5-14 and a large allegiance posted a house near us and sends power players w millions of power to attack our houses every time our peace shields drop even keeping our resources within storehouse protection...being bullies and jerks basically...are we just totally screwed??
Avoid this game entirely. Its more of a play to win because, as a player who is going to quit I have a lot of things to say 1. Unless you want to pay thousands a year on pixels playing a game that will stress you out don't bother. You can play for free but even that's dangerous as the big players ( was attacked by someone who was 100M in power whilst I was a 3M) will pick on you and not bother picking on those their own size 2. Developers won't answer questions and won't listen to suggestions on said power caps. Seriously how one can grow in a server where there are people as above is a miracle to me. Oh, and most of the time the developers and customer support don't even bother solving problems unless they see players quitting. 3. You need a hell of a lot of time to play this game and a lot of allegiances require you to download discord and play almost every day. So basically unless you don't have a life and are a millionaire go for it! Yeah I wouldn't bother with this game. Sucks you dry, leaves you dry and personally it just gives more stress than joy and i'd rather be enjoying a game than stressing out over it
I played for 2 minutes and stopped. The game looks like it was made 20 years ago. Everything about it looked like shit, even by phone game standards.
Chuck Norris jumped out of the Godly tree and roundhouse-kicked every branch on the way.
Oh she fine
come to kingdom 241
Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
Game of Thrones: Conquest™ Wiki
Game of Thrones: Conquest™ app wiki coming soon. game of thrones, game of thrones game, game of thrones video game, game of thrones mobile game, GOT, GOT game, GOT mobile game, android gaming, ios gaming, lady calysta, calysta, mobile gaming, pc gaming, mobile gaming reviews,
Game of Thrones: Conquest™ App News
- The case for no one on the Iron Throne - Who should end up on the Throne? We've got some ideas. One of the most lasting catchphrases from Game of Thrones is the line from which the show gets its title: “when you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.” It’s a Cersei Lannister classic, said in …
- Every new change in the 'Game of Thrones' opening credits you might have missed - Warning: Spoilers ahead for HBO's "Game of Thrones." "Game of Thrones" season eight features a new version of the show's iconic opening credits. In addition to the major overhaul we saw on episode one this season, each week there are small new details being a…
- All the Game of Thrones History You Need to Know Ahead of Season 8 - Warning: This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones. So many bloody battles have broken out over the course of Game of Thrones’ seven seasons that it’s hard to keep track of what’s happening in Westeros and Essos. Many of these conflicts — between the Ta…
- Game of Thrones season 8 watchthrough: ‘Winterfell’ - Who will win Game of Thrones? Does Dany being related to Jon matter? What’s up with the White Walkers? Our guide takes you through the events of GoT season 8, episode 1, “Winterfell,” to unravel the characters, history, relationships, and theories swirling ar…