New ways to play! Play with friends or strangers in online play, or play offline with friends face-to-face!
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones in the same room, or online with friends or strangers
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
-Peer-to-peer networking bug fixed. Now play with friends in a car, on a plane, on a boat, or in a moat.* *Do not play this game in a moat.
Exploding Kittens® App Video Statistics
Exploding Kittens® Reviews (0)
This game is excellent and quite addictive. Would be great to add more AI players in single player.
I don’t really need to say that much because this game is sick and I love it
Love exploding kittens and the game itself works well. Just feel that it needs more for the £1.99 price tag. Should have leaderboards, scoring, achievements and perks. Instead costs £1.99 for new decks and avatars which should just be unlockable.
This game is entertaining and the illustrations are great, but if you are playing the basic deck you will quickly find out that the 3 levels are predictable and very routine. Given how much attention this game has received for its novelty, I hoped that the developers would have been a little more original, but no. Minimal effort for the free stuff to force you to buy in (except I have no idea if the packs are going to be just as repetitive and uninteresting).
So fun. No other way to explain it. Just one thing Why do you buy avatars and why do you buy a different deck?
The game is awesome but I wish there are more cards in the free deck, but other then that best game I have on my phone.
it’s a great game better then gucci
Why the inn app purchases for the decks and stuff. It’s just annoying.
Is a very good game just like the card game
Hours of fun
Its just so fun to play with friends and when you none. LMAO
I recommend this game highly it’s is one of the best investments I’ve made on the AppStore it to me is worth a buy
Shud up Phil you twat, me an Chuck Norris will kick your ass then were gonna chin whoever has been startin on will weston! fuck you anonymOus
This game is so addicting!!! And it is also quick fun! The moment I got this app I was automatically addicted. But I think this game should have modes like easy mode Hard mode and medium mode because I think for beginners it is hard For me it was easy because I have the ACTUAL card game.
Totally Donald J Trump
This online game is better then the game (still buy the cards it makes the game fun)
I really like this game and enjoy it a lot, but I think there’s just a bit too much that you have to pay for for a game that costs money in the first place. But apart from that I have no complaints.
Its 1 of the best games i have ever played give it a try
Yakın zaman önce bir arkadaşımın evinde oynadım bu oyunu, ABD’den gelecek bir arkadaşıma sipariş edeyim derken AppStore’da bu oyunu fark ettim. Gerçek kart oyunu kadar keyifli ve farklı kediler sunmuyor olsa da telefon için oldukça güzel. Öğrenmesi de gayet kolay. NSFW kartların olmayışı, bir de gerçek kartlarda olduğu gibi sadece kedilerin olmaması üzücü. Başka bir yorumda belirtildiği gibi yeni paketler (mesela imploding kittens) eklenirse daha da güzel olur.
Alper özgün yeşil
When we want it?: now!
Until you make peace with who you are, you will never be content with what you have.
Exploding Kittens® App News
- Nemesis brings alien impregnation horror to your tabletop—and it works - Beware both the chestburster and your fellow players.
- City Painter: una revisión del juego de recreativas de los 80, actualizado para iOS - City Painter (iOS) es una versión del clásico de Jaleco City Connection, un poco conocido juego de recreativas que también llegó a la NES y a los ordenadores MSX allá a mediados de los 80. Su autor es Iván Cerra, que de vez en cuando nos trae revisiones inclu…
- GeoGuessr en versión «En busca del tesoro» como videojuego de competición - Este curioso vídeo que me encontré por ahí procede de la European Speedrunner Assembly y es una competición que retransmitieron por Twitch, basado en GeoGuessr, el famoso juego que utiliza las imágenes de Google Street View como laberinto real en el que hay q…
- Primeras ofertas del año en Google Play: 112 apps, juegos y personalización gratis o con descuento por unas horas - Solo ha habido que esperar tres días desde que comenzamos el año para dar la bienvenida a la primera gran selección de apps y juegos de pago para Android en oferta. Para no perder las buenas costumbres, un buen número de desarrolladores han decidido ofrecerno…