Pregnant? This is for YOU!
Our leading app allows you to use just your iPhone microphone to record and share your baby’s sounds. It is the best-in-class, has excellent reviews, is super simple and safe to use.
'I found it in a nano second. It is very very quick to pick it up' Charlotte Hall, 36w
Category #1 in the UK and 25 other countries. Here's why...
Developed by parents like you (with expertise in sound engineering and app development) who wanted a trustworthy, safe and easy-to-use way to record our baby's heartbeat and other sounds - and keep a record of a quality that we hadn't been able to find before in other apps. It has been extensively tested on expectant mothers.
'Found him or her very quickly very easy to find :)' - Katie, 26w
**** But honestly, does it actually work?? ****
Yes. We've sound-engineered ways to attempt to isolate the baby's sounds and using an advanced algorithm, amplify them making them easier to detect and hear.
It may take time to find, and depends on the position of your baby so you'll need to stick with it and be patient. When you do, our results are excellent. Results are best between 30-40 weeks as your baby is bigger and stronger.
We constantly improve our extensive tutorial and techniques to handhold you through - we even have a support group on Facebook so you can get help.
We want you to be happy with HMB and getting results can sometimes be difficult. If you are struggling DO contact us via support. We want to help you!
GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store
**** No Accessories Required ****
We use the internal microphone from your phone to attempt to listen and record your baby heartbeat.
**** Works Beautifully From 27 Weeks ****
It is possible (but less likely) to hear from as early as 16-20 weeks, best results are most often achieved as the baby gets larger.
**** How It Works ****
1. Hear My Baby, has been precisely engineered to listen to abdominal sounds, then record and amplify them.
2. It works best when baby is head down and their back is facing forwards.
3. Remove the case, be in a very quiet room and focus on your lower abdomen. Listen then Tap record.
4. Our simple recording management helps you to keep a record of your special moment
5. Take a selfie if you wish and share
6. We'll walk you through exactly how to get the best results
**** Easy Share Feature ****
Sharing is awesome you can opt to share via Facebook, Whats App, Instagram or email.
**** We Care About Your Privacy ****
We take your privacy and special moment seriously. You decide who sees or hears it and can delete it at any time.
**** Before you start... ****
You DO need to follow the instructions for HMB to work. A quiet room is critical for results as the mic is super sensitive in the heartbeat range. HMB doesn't fake the baby heartbeat or other sounds :)
Please Note: results are normally superb, however the recording may not work if your placenta is at the front of the tummy or the baby is in the wrong position.
**** Supported Phones ****
8, 7, 7+, SE, 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+ 5c, 5s & 5. We don't support iPad.
**** Worried about safety? We are too! ***
HMB is safe but to be extra sure DO switch your iPhone to airplane mode. This is a precaution and automatically stops all cellular transmissions.
**** Is it a substitute for medical devices/support? ****
No - we wouldn't wish to claim otherwise. Under no circumstances is HMB a substitute for medical support - if you don't get a result it doesn't mean anything is wrong with your baby :)- Consult your doctor for any advice. We are NOT approved by the FDA or any other medical authority. This is not a medical device.
Please do check our T&Cs before downloading.
For results examples: facebook.com/hearmybaby
Hey friends! This week we hear our babies heartbeat, have a huge clearout of the house, redecorate, i share how I'm feeling about my current changing body ...
We've fixed a bug that caused a crash when sharing baby recordings.
Hear My Baby Heartbeat App App Video Statistics
Hear My Baby Heartbeat App Reviews (150)
You have got such a beautiful pregnancy glow Carly! Xo
I just love how real you are 👏🏻👏🏻😩😁💗
Haha yes polly pockets my girls love my old ones
Sometimes baby isn’t going to be flipped around the right way but if you try it in numerous locations and different times of the day, eventually you get it! I’m 28 weeks and I got a recording that was clear as day but it took me a few tries! Thanks for such a cool app :)
I tried 20 different places over a few days and a few hours, I got nothing...
Apparently you can hear your heart beat anywhere, leg, arm, stomach. Also when I “Listened” to my own heart beat, and then actually checked mine heart rate with my fingers, it didn’t add up my heart rate was way slower. Want my money back.
No fear! I just had my baby July 3rd and I was so scared because I too had of an app that said how big he was lol however your body helps you push the baby out when it's time. I know that sounds weird but it's true your contractions become like waves that help you get the baby out. It is painful but it is the best experience of your life :-) you're going to do amazing especially since you're still working out your body will really be able to help you :-)
Where do you get the tea tails from Carly? Can’t find them anywhere Hun xx
The 'Chuck Norris Defense' always holds up in court. Always.
Poppy Blue 22
Save your money, it’s a rubbish app. All you can hear is static. Very disappointed.
Oh my, your hair got so much darker, it look fantastic with your skin and eyes!
If you were smart you wouldn't gotten pregnant in the first place
Everything that happens happens as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so.
Hear My Baby Heartbeat App App News
- The Parenting Gadgets From CES 2018 That You've Got to Hear About - Tech companies are racing to make the lives of moms and dads easier, as seen by the many innovations at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show. Here are five you should know about. Prepare to see these items on registries and wish lists—and maybe even in your …
- Corrections & Clarifications - The following corrections and clarifications have been published by USA TODAY.
- The Nastiest Feud in Science - A Princeton geologist has endured decades of ridicule for arguing that the fifth extinction was caused not by an asteroid but by a series of colossal volcanic eruptions. But she’s reopened that debate.
- Uncanny Valley (2016) - The meeting begins without fanfare. They thought I was an amazing worker at first, working late every night, last out of the office, but now they wonder if the work was just too hard for me to begin with. They need to know: Am I down for the cause? Because if…