MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Hello Game of Life players! We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable. Enjoy!
The Game of Life App Video Statistics
The Game of Life Reviews (0)
Last night my friend and I played the board game of the Game Of Life. We had lots of fun and we decided today to each buy the £2.99 version on our phones so we could play online together. We have experienced many problems so far. We first wanted to connect with each other and in order to do so we had to use Facebook. I had a Facebook account but my friend didn’t. So we had to put the effort into using another account and downloading the app in order for us to connect. After about 5 tries of trying to connect it finally connected. We then started to play the first game and we were playing perfectly fine until my friend accidentally closed her phone and we lost all of our progress. Annoyed, but we attempted to play a second game and we lost connection and we lost all of our progress yet again. We were so desperate to play a successful game, we tried to play again. We had a lot of fun while playing again for the 3rd time and this is was we are most disappointed and annoyed with. We were just about to get the results while they were counting our action cards and the screen froze and then said we “lost connection” yet again. We have a stable internet connection so I really do think the game it too sensitive to losing connection. I do regret purchasing this app and I hope people find this review helpful before they buy.
Only 2 players allowed in multiplayer. It says searchers for 4 but only ever finds 1 other player. Payed bassicly £5 for this game. What a rip off.
It’s soo good I have no words but definitely get this game or even get the bundle that’s what I did they are all AMAZING 💖💖💖!
It doesn’t state have I can play the game with a selected friend on another device
Best game in the world
I pay $3.99 for this game and I have been waiting in the lobby for almost an hour! Do not buy this game!!! Is there a way I can my money back😒
I love the game of life and I love the game in real life too
This is the best game I have ever played
The game is bad and I feel bad
I loved your game but there were some issues like waiting sooo long but other than that it was amazing
It was a fun game I love the real game but it is a bit disturbing
I was soooo happy 😃 when I was allowed to download this game
Chuck Norris never has a plan "B'. He never has a fucking plan 'A' either - all he needs is plan 'C' for Chuck.
Everyone will start EX
Everything is awesome
This is such a fun gamecat
It has everything the game of life needs its fun to be able to play the game even if nobody else wants to but theirs also two player games! Check out game of life vacations Two!!!!!!!
Chips or all on the floor
This is the best game I have every played
Nature is a mutable cloud which is always and never the same.
The Game of Life Wiki
The Game of Life, also known simply as Lifes, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley, as The Checkered Game of Life. The Game of Life was America's first popular parlor game. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children along the way. Two to four or six players can participate in one game. Variations of the game accommodate up to ten players. The modern version was originally published 100 years later, in 1960. It was created and co-designed by toy and game designer Reuben Klamer and was "heartily endorsed" by Art Linkletter. It is now part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and an inductee into the National Toy Hall of Fame..
The Game of Life App News
- How to Extend Your New Nintendo Switch or Switch Lite's Battery Life - The Nintendo Switch might not be as powerful as its competitors, but there’s still a lot to love about the system, including its massive library of games spanning multiple console generations, and its ability to seamlessly swap between playing on a TV to play…
- Don't Quit Until You Ask Yourself These Questions - If you can’t decide whether it’s time to quit a job, end a relationship, bow out of a social organization, or simply say goodbye to something in your life that might be kinda okay but not great, ask yourself three questions: Read more...
- What's Coming to Hulu in January 2020 - Hulu is a streaming service whose content depends a bit on what’s available on regular broadcast television, but the service has a number of unique movies and series available as well. Read more...
- Sunday's Best Deals: Apple AirPods, Anker USB-C Charger, Civilization VI, Kindle Sale, and More - A Netgear switch, Washington Post subscription, and a RavPower Qi charger lead off Sunday’s best deals from around the web. Read more...