MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Fast play playthrough with a little review. Like if you enjoyed!
Hello Game of Life players! We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable. Enjoy!
The Game of Life App Video Statistics
The Game of Life Reviews (10)
And....keep in touch
Play this wth my brother a lot and we played the old version, but you have to wait quite long for the cards to go to the side. Good game at that.
This game is great and really fun me and my little brother play this all the time
Me and my mum love this game we play it all the time we think it would be even better if you changed the spin to win to highest spin wins 200k OR odd vs even in two player game because we think spin to win can take too long to win and it would be nice if you can choose a house when you get married and choose baby gender when landing on baby spaces Thanks Edit 27.10.19 We just found that there is mini games but when we land on it we always get spin to win how do we choose the other mini games
And subscribe to my channel
Keeps crashing, you have to pay for additional boards.. Starting to wonder if I should just uninstall.
The game is awesome for the family. Kids really enjoy it
The one from like ten years ago was better than this one 👎🏽
Keep up the good work
So cool gril ella bella
It is so fun and rage a little
I’ve never spent my money better
The games is fun but it seems like the computer is always gonna win.
This game is Fun and all but maybye you should have goals to get other places like if I get 1.0000 coins then I get for legs am pleased a dinosaur version. Apart from that it's a great game and you should really get it. Good work and keep it up.😝😜😆
I love how you can play by your self as well as with friends.plus it'/s one of my favourite games.☺️
I think it’s a cool game because it’s child friendly you get to exspreience how life goes exestreme go on and adventures it’s a beautiful game but the cost if $4 and 50 cents whoever is confused
But I think ur videos are nice
Chuck Norris broke the mold after he made himself.
It’s so good how you can vs friends and I love how there is a quick mode!
Fun to play when you have time to waste, just like the board game, but it also has mini games. 5/5
It’s an enjoyable game to play. Thanks
I pity u cause no one is watching ur videos
Just kidding bro
Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.
The Game of Life Wiki
The Game of Life, also known simply as Life, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley, as The Checkered Game of Life. The Game of Life was America's first popular parlor game. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children along the way. Two to four or six players can participate in one game. Variations of the game accommodate up to ten players. The modern version was originally published 100 years later, in 1960. It was created and co-designed by toy and game designer Reuben Klamer and was "heartily endorsed" by Art Linkletter. It is now part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and an inductee into the National Toy Hall of Fame..
The Game of Life App News
- How To Travel Smart, With Tips From Special Guest Death Stranding - The world is finally able to dig into Death Stranding and while it might be getting mixed reviews, I’ve been loving it so far. I am a weirdo who loves to plan ahead and Death Stranding reminds me of one of my favorite pastimes that benefits from lots of plann…
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix the Week of October 21, 2019 - I know things have been grim, entertainment-wise. Succession is done for the season. Joker is allegedly terrible. We’ve had weeks on end of kind of crummy Netflix offerings. But take heart, indoor children! We’ve got a bunch of promising viewables this week a…
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix in November 2019 - This month, Netflix gets Billy on the Street, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Grease, Rosemary’s Baby, Step Brothers, The Game, the full Matrix trilogy (last seen on Netflix June 30 ), and Zombieland. Read more...
- Everything You Should Know About Using Google Stadia at Launch - So you went ahead and did it: You bought into Google Stadia. The Chrome-based streaming platform, which launches this week, is still very much in its infancy and half-functional in many ways. For example, you can only stream Stadia games on a handful of devic…