MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Fast play playthrough with a little review. Like if you enjoyed!
Hello Game of Life players! We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable. Enjoy!
The Game of Life App Video Statistics
The Game of Life Reviews (10)
And....keep in touch
I was really enjoying playing this game but last night it crashed just as the results were coming through at the end of the game. When I opened the game again, it was as if the game had never happened. There’s no point playing the game if you can’t find out who wins! Really frustrating.
Totally worth the money, a great game for everyone and you can connect with your friends and family! Very easy to follow and a quick, fun way to spend some time. Would totally recommend!
And subscribe to my channel
The old version is way better
I play this game with my son and we love it!!
Great game but it is not optimized for the screen of my XS. It’s so small it’d be nice if the game would take up more screen.
Keep up the good work
I’ve always enjoyed the game of life. I play it on the app and on the board game. It’s so fun either way!! I highly recommend it to everyone.
Sooo fun worth the money and me and my brother love to play this game it’s soooooo amazing and very time consuming but it is addictive
The game is wonderful it’s actually just like real life! I love it! I play with my siblings, mum and dad and my children!
JOW Joseph Oliver west
It is awesome i love it just like I lo Australia.
Oliver is pro
I love it I don’t care I love I don’t care it’s awsome the game is the best probably my 3 favourite game thanks for making it best game ever
But I think ur videos are nice
Ever wonder how bacon was created? Chuck Norris karate chopped a pig so many times so all that was left were thin strips of meat. He then cooked them with his fire breathing ability and so bacon was invented. His beard suggested the name.
Animal lover E
I love this game so much I have always wanted it because it is so easy to enjoy and play but i wish there was holiday tiles because there was in the game I also would have like not to have to pay for stuff but really I’m not to bothered about that i love this game and hope in the future there will be holiday tile
Great to do t with the family
Love this game!!!
I pity u cause no one is watching ur videos
Just kidding bro
Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark.
The Game of Life Wiki
The Game of Life, also known simply as Life, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley, as The Checkered Game of Life. The Game of Life was America's first popular parlour game. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children along the way. Two to six players can participate in one game. Variations of the game accommodate eight to ten players. The modern version was originally published 100 years later, in 1960. It was created and co-designed by toy and game designer Reuben Klamer and was "heartily endorsed" by Art Linkletter. It is now part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and an inductee into the National Toy Hall of Fame.. The Game of Life, Hasbro, iPhone, iPad, Playthrough, Play, through, jboyblog,
The Game of Life App News
- How to conquer Red Lobster's Endless Shrimp - Illustration: Allison Corr Endless Shrimp at Red Lobster should be considered a national holiday. If you’ve never been to this glorious celebration of crustacean gluttony, you better run over to one right now. It’s $15.99 for all you can eat. No strings attac…
- I'm Kaeo Milker, Heroes of the Storm Production Director, and This Is How I Work - Kaeo Milker has had a long and eye-opening career at Blizzard Entertainment: QA, facilities management, recruiting and, now, heading up the company’s big MOBA franchise, Heroes of the Storm. You’re probably more likely to follow his advice than follow him dow…
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix in December 2018 - Here’s a cool phenomenon: the Netflix Christmas special. This month, in addition to way too many original shows and films, Netflix is releasing Christmas episodes for existing shows, including Nailed It!, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Ezra Koenig’s Neo Yoki…
- What do you eat and drink when you’re sick? - Now that it’s November, it’s fair to say that we’re officially in the season of fuzzy sweaters, novelty candy canes, and people coughing and sneezing in your general direction anytime you step into a public space. The holiday season brings people together! Th…