MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Fast play playthrough with a little review. Like if you enjoyed!
Hello Game of Life players! We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable. Enjoy!
The Game of Life App Video Statistics
The Game of Life Reviews (10)
And....keep in touch
And subscribe to my channel
CDN in LDN
Pay for the app and one basic game: then pay an extremely high amount for everything else. Waste of money. Not worth it, save your money.
Depresion well take all
It was fun.but the ai is a little glitchy
This game is awesome I love it so much!
Keep up the good work
The game is great, the only thing I have a problem with is the fact that I get so close to the end of a game (online mode) and then it says “connection lost”??? My connection is fine and it keeps happening
This a game definitely worth buying quick and easy gameplay.
Young gamer 360
Only a little bit of money and you get this amazing game! You can play it anywhere anytime and whenever! This is a amazing game so I don’t have any suggestions you covered it all!
@usahockey: In a brave new world filled with spin-o-ramas and toe-drags, creativity is perhaps more welcome in the game of hockey than e…
@dalchildshines I'm playing a game and the MC can be relatable sometimes
@mrbcyber: China has now fully lost the PR game in Canada
But I think ur videos are nice
Chuck Norris can sky dive from the ground into the plane.
I pity u cause no one is watching ur videos
Just kidding bro
Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.
The Game of Life Wiki
The Game of Life, also known simply as Life, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley, as The Checkered Game of Life. The Game of Life was America's first popular parlour game. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children along the way. Two to four or six players can participate in one game. Variations of the game accommodate up to ten players. The modern version was originally published 100 years later, in 1960. It was created and co-designed by toy and game designer Reuben Klamer and was "heartily endorsed" by Art Linkletter. It is now part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and an inductee into the National Toy Hall of Fame.. The Game of Life, Hasbro, iPhone, iPad, Playthrough, Play, through, jboyblog,
The Game of Life App News
- I'm Actress Anjali Bhimani, and This Is How I Work - You might recognize Anjali Bhimani’s voice from Overwatch. You might have seen her on Broadway, or in shows like Modern Family, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and Silicon Valley. And you can see her in We’re Alive: Frontier, the live-action RPG web series from Geek &am…
- I'm Richard Garriott, aka Lord British, and This Is How I Work - Richard Garriott is a robot. The creator of the Ultima series, including Ultima Online, the first massively multiplayer online game, runs his Austin company Portalarium from his home in New York. He telecommutes via Beam—a Segway-like robot with a video scree…
- The Best Family Memoirs I Read This Year - I am something of a memoir junkie. I don’t exclusively read parenting memoirs (if you haven’t read The Shepherd’s Life or The Night of the Gun yet, I’m sad for you), but 2018 seems to have been The Year of the Parenting/Family Memoir for me. Read more...
- Let Go of These Scarcity Mindset Myths - Much of the productivity conversations being had today are split into two camps: The first is comprised of people like our tech overlords, who continue to preach that waking up at 4 a.m. to spend more hours at work and fewer doing anything else will make you …