MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
LIFE'S A PARTY ON iPad™! Get family and friends together for PARTY PLAY – ONLY WITH iPad – and make it a game night! Enjoy the all-time favorite board ...
Hello Game of Life players! We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable. Enjoy!
The Game of Life App Video Statistics
The Game of Life Reviews (8)
Is it ok in iPhone?
they changed this game to make it lame. the original wasn't so so great, but now it's not worth playing
Good game you get exactly what you pay for just needs to be a little less boring
Super fun easy game
Since you have to pay money for the game you should have to pay more money for everything
I played it with my family and we loved it. I recommend it to anyone wanting to play anything that everyone would enjoy. Playing with people you know is much more fun
THE GAME Kids
0_0 ju...just its cool like they way she talked about bob when she thought when he buyed a house lol he was giving her money casue thats where she put her's
So much fun
ME anthology fan
It always loses connection and randomly closes in the middle of games, it’s not my internet. I have gigabit...
Love this game so hard
I love this game and play it all the time, but if I play it with my sister we have to use the same device and she isn’t old enough to have a Facebook account. Please use the system from game of life vacations where you put in a code instead of inviting friends from Facebook.
I love this game it is the best!!!
This game is outstanding it makes me want to play it over and over and over again it is so addictive and fun!
This game and is really fun just likpe the board game expect you don't have to add up and work out your score at the end. Amazing.
I H8 MICRO TRANSACTIONS
This is one of many examples of why I hate micro transactions in games you already paid for, why does almost everything locked behind a pay wall? All the cool content has to be paid for, yet I already paid for the game. Please makes some of the maps and vehicles free for all players, but overall it’s a good game!
Chuck Norris counted to infinity , twice.
Honestly I’ve got nothing Bad to say about it it’s fun to play when you’re bored but I would like to have more mini games even two or one more ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was expecting life but this is WAY BETTER 5 stars! Love it play it this is amazing me and my siblings love playing on it thank you soooooo much it’s sooooooooooooo fun to play love this game soooooooooooooooooooooooo much thanks so much I can’t stop thanking you 😄😁🤩🤩🤩
i love this!!!
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
The Game of Life Wiki
The Game of Life, also known simply as Life, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley, as The Checkered Game of Life. The Game of Life was America's first popular parlor game. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children along the way. Two to four or six players can participate in one game. Variations of the game accommodate up to ten players. The modern version was originally published 100 years later, in 1960. It was created and co-designed by toy and game designer Reuben Klamer and was "heartily endorsed" by Art Linkletter. It is now part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and an inductee into the National Toy Hall of Fame.. apps for kids, children apps, educational apps, tablet, smartphone, toddler apps, ipad, iPhone, apple, app, demo, game, top, best, apps, for, kids, walkthrough, playthrough, presentation, review, children, great, fun, cute, good, parent, appropriate, preschool, toddler, kindergarten, teacher, smart, child, tutorial, the game of life, board game, hasbro, ea games,
The Game of Life App News
- How to Turn FOMO Into JOMO - FOMO—the fear of missing out—isn’t just the fear of not experiencing something. It’s the fear of not being invited. To fight FOMO, some writers say, you need to “disconnect” and change your attitude and partake in simple pleasures. Congrats to those with such…
- What's Coming and Going From Netflix in October 2019 - Welcome to October on Netflix, featuring a lot of splashy originals with massive stars that some executive somewhere is gnashing their teeth to powder over, hoping against hope their multimillion-dollar, big-name gambles will become hits. Read more...
- How to Stay Motivated at Work When You Hate Your Job - Over at the New York Times, a frustrated employee shared their story of a lazy, “do-nothing” colleague with the Ethicist. “She frequently takes lunch breaks, comes in later than her start time and is not actually working on her ‘work from home’ day,” they wr…
- I'm Meteorologist Jim Cantore, and This Is How I Work - When Jim Cantore touches down in a city, it makes the news. During a major weather event like Hurricane Dorian, news outlets even speculate about his next destination. Because in addition to appearing on shows like AMHQ and Storm Stories: The Next Chapter, Ca…