MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Fast play playthrough with a little review. Like if you enjoyed!
Hello Game of Life players! We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable. Enjoy!
The Game of Life App Video Statistics
The Game of Life Reviews (8)
And....keep in touch
And subscribe to my channel
Wish I didn’t buy the app! The old game was so much better when I played a few years ago. It’s nothing like the old game and has become very childish. Also you don’t make as many decisions. It’s not even a game of ‘life’ anymore, it’s nothing like the original board game. The updated are awful. Don’t buy!
This is a good game! But the last game had a lot more interactions and things to do, like the life story at the end. The first game was better but we are not able to play since the creators were lazy and didn’t update.
My family played this game for the apps purchase price. All said great game witch to play again. Our peeks of the game where when each of us chose a colour and picture. The game is super fun and great use of family time which we don’t get often. More free access would be great and a I am sure button would be good as the littlun likes to get involved but sometimes messed up other people’s turns. Overall great game
Keep up the good work
10/10 WORTH THE COST SO GOOD!
This game is horribly designed for online friend play... impossible to connect with friends to play online. Can send friend request but other than that, can’t find them. The pass and play may work, but not online.
This game is so good I can't put it down!
But I think ur videos are nice
This game is fun, my kids love to play this daily, and the bright graphics are nice especially on all the different worlds... My only complaint is how small the picture is on the iPhone X. The iPhone X has a much bigger screen and this game should be utilizing the new screen size, instead it still gives you the same size picture you would get on an iPhone 4.7 screen. That is very disappointing!!
The title almost sounds like I’m asking for a “well done steak”... lol Anyways, I wanted to say that I really like this app except for some of the things that came with the new update... For instance, we don’t have our little memory book at the end about our sorry lives. Plus, they made it so we can’t change our features... and if we don’t have facebook we can’t have a name... like, I guess I’m a nobody (didn’t change anyways😂👍🏻)
Juan Mendez C
Trash I keep spinning low numbers
I pity u cause no one is watching ur videos
Most people call in bomb threats. Chuck Norris calls in himself threats. And gets away with it.
Just kidding bro
Betle bears gold
hayatımda oynadığım en güzel oyun
If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonourable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible.
The Game of Life Wiki
The Game of Life, also known simply as Life, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley, as The Checkered Game of Life. The Game of Life was America's first popular parlour game. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children (4) along the way. Two to six players can participate in one game. Variations of the game accommodate eight to ten players. The modern version was originally published 100 years later, in 1960. It was created and co-designed by toy and game designer Reuben Klamer and was "heartily endorsed" by Art Linkletter. It is now part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and an inductee into the National Toy Hall of Fame.. The Game of Life, Hasbro, iPhone, iPad, Playthrough, Play, through, jboyblog,
The Game of Life App News
- Check Your Real-Life "Sims Bars" to Prevent a Meltdown - Image by Aaron Parecki Maxis’s game The Sims teaches an important lesson about human behavior: Most of the time, we’re just trying to meet a set of basic needs. In the world of the Sims, those needs are hunger, comfort, hygiene, bladder, energy, fun, social, …
- How to Play MASH - The fortune-telling game MASH, kept alive over decades by grade-schoolers, requires nothing more than pencil, paper, and a friend. Here’s how to play this little bonding game. Get out those Trapper Keepers and sharpen your No. 2 pencils—it’s Back-to-School We…
- Distractions Are Something You Conjure in Your Own Mind - Photo by Bradley Weber. Welcome back to Mid-Week Meditations, Lifehacker’s weekly dip into the pool of stoic wisdom, and how you can use its waters to reflect on and improve your life. This week’s selection comes from Marcus Aurelius’ and his Meditations. He …
- Reduce Day Care Drop-off Tears With a Goodbye Ritual - Photo: PKpix/Shutterstock Dropping off a young child at day care or preschool can be rough. There may be protests and wailing. Your kid may latch onto your leg for dear life. When my daughter started going to day care when she was one and a half, she cried ev…