MAKE CHOICES, GET PAID, OR LOSE IT ALL!
Attend college, accept a job and play minigames in this interactive app that is fun for the whole family. Watch as board piece characters come to life and make their way through the various stages of life on this spectacular, 3D animated reworking of the familiar physical board.
PLAY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE!
The Game of Life features a new, unique and much-anticipated multiplayer mode. Online matchmaking lets you play in a whole new way online. Match and play against other online players as you all spin and race in the direction of the last yellow tile; retirement.
THIS GAME FEATURES:
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER - Match with other players and race to the final yellow square
• LOCAL PLAY - Play with up to three friends on one device
• FAST MODE - A new, shorter game mode where you will be faced with a different victory condition!
• MINIGAMES - Put your skills to the test and compete head-to-head in a variety of minigames
• CHAT - Send players expressive emoticons during online matches
THE GAME OF LIFE is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Fast play playthrough with a little review. Like if you enjoyed!
Hello Game of Life players! We have issued some fixes to make your game more stable. Enjoy!
The Game of Life App Video Statistics
The Game of Life Reviews (10)
And....keep in touch
And subscribe to my channel
Keep up the good work
But I think ur videos are nice
Chuck Norris honestly does read Playboy for the articles, as all the models are too plain and flat-chested.
I pity u cause no one is watching ur videos
Just kidding bro
Almost everything comes from nothing.
The Game of Life Wiki
The Game of Life, also known simply as Life, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradley, as The Checkered Game of Life. The Game of Life was America's first popular parlour game. The game simulates a person's travels through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriage, and possible children along the way. Two to four or six players can participate in one game. Variations of the game accommodate up to ten players. The modern version was originally published 100 years later, in 1960. It was created and co-designed by toy and game designer Reuben Klamer and was "heartily endorsed" by Art Linkletter. It is now part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History and an inductee into the National Toy Hall of Fame. . The Game of Life, Hasbro, iPhone, iPad, Playthrough, Play, through, jboyblog,
The Game of Life App News
- I'm Author Daniel Pink, and This Is How I Parent - Daniel Pink is the bestselling author of several game-changing books about behavior, motivation and organizations, including his latest, When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing. So he must have this parenting thing in the bag, right? “I am more than wi…
- What's the Worst Tourist Trap in Your City? - In New York, skip the Statue of Liberty and take the Staten Island Ferry; walk the Manhattan Bridge instead of the Brooklyn Bridge. In Portland, don’t go to Voodoo Donuts, go to Blue Star. In San Francisco, don’t eat at the Stinking Rose; look at the smaller …
- Why Digital Detoxes Don't Work - Being without your phone is a luxury these days. If you can manage it, you are either on vacation, or you have a staff to handle all your digital grunt work. For the rest of us, tech is both a distraction and a necessity. And we are powerless to do much about…
- How to Automate Parenting With IFTTT - IFTTT, the tool that lets you automate your digital life, can help any parent whose mental load has reached max capacity—and you kind of feel like a tech magician every time you use it. Here are some great IFTTT applets that can make parenting easier. (If you…