The NBA 2K franchise returns with NBA 2K18 for mobile, featuring unparalleled authenticity and improvements on the court. Packed with new features such as a deeper MyCAREER mode, “The Association” mode, and new 2K Beats Soundtrack, NBA 2K18 will be the most authentic NBA mobile gaming experience yet!
• MyCAREER mode with expanded script and more interactions for your MyPLAYER.
• Association Mode – New multi-season mode allowing you to control a franchise’s
future and become the next NBA dynasty.
• 2K Beats – An eclectic mix of tunes from around the world, featuring Future, Kendrick Lamar, Shakira, Nas, and many more.
• More gameplay controls including ability to sprint on defense and more rebounding capabilities.
• Earn more Virtual Currency to boost your MyPLAYER.
NBA 2K18 IOS GAMEPLAY FIRST LOOKS!! Madden Mobile 70 Pro Pack Bundle Opening!! efjHJb CAPTURE HD GAMEPLAY in 60 FPS!
iPhone X screen optimization Added support for streaming roster updates Roster Updated
NBA 2K18 App Video Statistics
NBA 2K18 Reviews (367)
I don't give a shit bout your personal life just get to the damn game!
I will tell you how to download nba 2k18 download in safari search appeven and when you download it click appeven and search nba 2k18 and he will get download now
Why the court is worse but my 2k18 on ipad is goos now worse
You guys should give each team their nike statement jersey, that would be really cool. Plus since you gave them their nike icon & association uniforms, it would only make sense to give each team their alternate nike jersey, especially since you added “Coming Soon” panels in the jersey selection screen.
This game is really inconsistent. And the difficulty between pro(little too easy) and all-star(little too hard) is a completely different level. Need another level in between
Make Legends available to be added to regular rosters as free agents
The graphics look fucking awful. NBA2K Mobile graphics look superior in that's a free game
Lmao this runs at 60 FPS but my switch runs it at 30 okaaayyyyy
Scotty in Star Trek often says "Ye cannae change the laws of physics." This is untrue. Chuck Norris can change the laws of physics. With his fists.
That just nba 2k14 pc with an updates
The court are not eben updated
The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
NBA 2K18 Wiki
NBA 2K18 is a basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It is the 19th installment in the NBA 2K franchise and the successor to NBA 2K17. It was released in September 2017 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3,IOS, Android, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Kyrie Irving of the Boston Celtics serves as cover athlete for the regular edition of the game, Shaquille O'Neal is the cover athlete for the special editions, and DeMar DeRozan of the Toronto Raptors is the cover athlete for the game in Canada. While a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers when selected for the cover, Irving was traded to the Boston Celtics prior to the game's release. As a result, a new cover depicting Irving in a Celtics uniform was revealed alongside the original cover. NBA 2K18, like the previous games in the series, is based on the sport of basketball; more specifically, it simulates the experience of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Several game modes are present, including the team-managing MyGM and MyLeague modes, which were a considerable emphasis during development, and MyCareer, in which the player creates and plays through the career of their own player. The game features a licensed soundtrack consisting of 49 songs. This is the last game for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.. NBA 2K18, NBA 2K18 IOS, NBA 2K18 Mobile, Noobkill213, NBA 2k18 Gameplay, NBA 2k18 IOS Gameplay, NBA 2k18 Mobile Gameplay, NBA, 2k, 2k18, 18, Basketball,
NBA 2K18 App News
- The most addictive Google Doodle games to waste an afternoon at work - The hottest new gaming device isn't a PlayStation. Or an Xbox. Or a Switch. Nope, the best new gaming comes courtesy of your good friend Google. Yes, you heard it here first. If you're in need of a new hobby, or some amusement to pass the time between work me…
- NBA 1K Is An Excellent Takedown Of Terrible Microtransactions - In the latest episode of Bleacher Report’s fantastic Game of Zones series, in which the modern NBA is projected onto a Game of Thones -like setting, a gang of rookies are huddled around a ye olde game of basketeballe. And even in this fictional universe, the …
- Tennis World Tour puts a top spin on the career mode - Plan your schedule accordingly
- How Adam Silver made his mark on esports in North America - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, a self-professed technophile, witnessed firsthand the rise of esports in North America and helped convince his billionaire owners to buy in.