Drag any line to a point, and divide it into two new lines; the new lines can also be divided. Again and again, a few lines can weave countless wonderful patterns. Some patterns look simple but intriguing, others look complicated but regular. You just need to observe and try, and you will enjoy a series of joys !
- Three game modes:
• CLASSIC: base on core gameplay
• MIRROR: each line displays a mirror
• 2 COLORS: two types of lines need to be controlled
- A total of 265 challenging levels
Contact Us: [email protected]
- New 180 Levels! - Optimized the game experience
Weave the Line App Video Statistics
Weave the Line Reviews (5)
27:07 I had to do the same thing😂😂
This game is incredible. It is also extremely addictive
It is very good except for the fact that it is of a fix duration and for me does not last long enough. Please can you make the puzzles random so they can last a lot lot longer.
Wow this app games is relaxing my mind
I don't need the classic one😡😡😡
Chuck Norris sold 10% proprietary rights of his manly essence to The Jolly Green Giant. Now anybody can open up a can of Whoop-Ass.
All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?
Weave the Line App News
- Elon Musk’s ‘vision for transport’ is a 3D network of tunnels for autonomous electric vehicles - Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk’s vision of an “entirely new system of transport,” which he unveiled Wednesday night at a splashy event in Hawthorne, California, wasn’t a reusable rocket like the ones he’s building at his nearby SpaceX headquarters. Nor is…
- Romelu Lukaku scores with first touch as Manchester United beat Newcastle - Ole Gunnar Solskjær knows a thing or three about impact substitutions but even Manchester United’s former supersub extraordinaire must have been pleasantly surprised to see Romelu Lukaku step off the bench and score with his first touch. Until the Belgian ope…
- Roberto Firmino shows all Liverpool parts are now operating at their peak | Andy Hunter - Pursuit of league title has been based on a formidable defence but Jürgen Klopp’s forward line is hitting collective stride too It was fitting the Roberto Firmino no-look finish returned to Anfield on the day Liverpool threatened to disappear from view in the…
- American Sportswear Traced to Factories in Chinese Internment Camps - (HOTAN, China) — Barbed wire and hundreds of cameras ring a massive compound of more than 30 dormitories, schools, warehouses and workshops in China’s far west. Dozens of armed officers and a growling Doberman stand guard outside. Behind locked gates, men and…