Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Command your humans to do various tasks.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
The game contains an optional subscription feature. It is not required to play and enjoy the game. If you choose to purchase the subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. Subscription starts at $0.99/week. Prices are in US dollars and may vary in other countries. Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The subscription can be cancelled at anytime. If you don't choose to purchase the subscription, the game can still be fully played without it. Terms & conditions can be found here moonbear.com/terms-and-conditions
Hello Everyone, Michael back with another game review. This week we bring you our Pocket build game review. Subscribe here and carry on the adventure!
MAJOR UPDATE! + Added 139 new items. + New startup menu. + Fixed bugs. + Improved AI. Pocket Build is a community-driven game. Share your ideas and suggestions for the next update on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter @pocket_build Follow the creator on twitter @jvekaria
Pocket Build App Video Statistics
Pocket Build Reviews (30)
I love games like this I was looking for a mobile apk for kingdoms and Castle but then I found this only that its smaller and the color of the grass is very much like hot burnt almost dead grass I like green but yea what I think this game need is more in game customization and textures for sure then this game will go booming
Why does this man have so little subscribers, his stuff is clearly quality. He deserves at least 1k subs, c’mon
Such a great review! Nice and sweetly done~ I was looking for a game which didn't stress me out to check everytime to save my stuff; this is what I needed. Thanks! (Sub #138 btw~~)
They should add a creative mode where you don't have to get materials and such. You can just build whatever you want, whenever you want.
Hey man! Would love to have you check out my world that is Featured in Pocket Build. It is called “Western Frontier”. Let me know what you think. :)
Chuck Norris doesn't take out the garbage. Garbage knows enough to get the hell out of Chuck's house.
Dragon ball fan
I was the hundredth sub
It jams too much
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
Pocket Build Wiki
Pocket Build app wiki coming soon. Indie Game Channel, Indie Game Review Channel, Indie Games, Indie Gamers, Indie Game Lets Play, New Indie Game, Indie Game Reviews, Indie Game Review, pocket build, mobile game, city building games, pocket build gameplay, pocket build android, pocket build ios, pocket build review, city builder, android city building game, ios city building game, pocket build game review, pocket build review ios, pocket build review android, mobile gaming,
Pocket Build App News
- The best games for your smartphone - Sorry, but mobile gaming is the biggest player in the video game market. In 2018, it made almost half of the industry's global revenue. Smartphone games once existed separately from console and PC titles, but in the wake of titles like Fortnite, it's all got …
- Tesla’s Superchargers: The company's killer app - Telsa wants to be Ford and Chevron. The company wants to build the cars and supply the fuel. In this case, that fuel is electricity and the delivery system is the company's robust Supercharger network. CEO and tweet-machine Elon Musk routinely talks about cha…
- Sony Xperia 1 review: Powerful, but not sensible - I don't love admitting this, but it can be hard to take Sony's phones seriously sometimes. That's not because of a lack of effort on its part — it's more that the phones they do release often seem gleefully out of step with the mobile mainstream. Need further…
- The Real Challenge for the Green New Deal Isn’t Politics - Generating clean energy is easy. Getting the transmission lines to pipe it to the cities is the hard part.