Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- All items unlocked.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
Today i am going to be playing pocket build you can get it in the app store for 1 pound and play it it's a very fun game so far and i have more gameplay coming ...
Dear Pocket Builders, this week's update has some major improvements to the AI. + People and Goblins will now be better and finding resources. + They will run to the closest resource when found. + They will now be better at attacking each other. Follow us on twitter @pocket_build Follow the developer of the game on twitter @jvekaria
Pocket Build App Video Statistics
Pocket Build Reviews (83)
How can you make a world with no limits
Viene con esa música horrenda? O solo es del video?
Great looking game .I must add
Hi creator I think this is a really good game but don’t forget to deep updating it with new buildings, new props and decorations and yeah thanks for this game and creep updating it.
I had this for quite some time now, and I notice that the giants have this feature where they could stand still or sit. It would be great if the humans, elf, goblins, etc.. have these feature as well aside from cutting wood and gathering food. Still great update. Edit: I also notice that when I exit the game and come back, the giants started moving even though I leave some of them standing still or sitting down
Hi my name is Steven, I’ve had this game for about a year and I love it! The graphics are nice and like the creativity put into the game. I think you guys are doing a great job making the game but can you please add more different types of goblins? And perhaps add a feature where you can choose to play as a character? If you can do this then that would be great! Thanks for making such a great game.
Can’t watch... The noise is intolerable
Glad u guys r still fixing n improving the game but like I said before the ai still needs more work needs to feel like they r alive not just mindless zombies just walking around doing nothing but keep up the good work n happy to see the updates
Good game needs aquatic life
I love the game but, you guys are so talented to the point you should make more realistic games, as of the same concept but with more real life things, or up to date things but was definitely worth the money!!
Name of the first song?
Chuck Norris can slice and dice the atom.
Tristan Jerson Solaybar
I hope you have the free link of the games on your videos because in playstore its premium
Hayvan sesleri gelmeli. Ayrıca zombiler ve goblinler hayvanlara saldırabilmeli.
I really like the game but after I finish the plan in my mind I also would like to see peoples actions in it. If they would have jobs, quests and etc. game would be even better!
İts great game
This game needs trains
The steeper the mountain the harder the climb the better the view from the finishing line
Pocket Build App News
- Sunday's Best Deals: Party Games, Projectors, Red Dead Redemption, and More - Portable projectors, party games, and a unique monitor arm lead off Sunday’s best deals from around the web. Read more...
- Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL review: the best camera gets a better phone - Taking it up a notch
- This Gorgeous All-Screen Phone Shows How the Notch Dies - When you look at the design of Apple, Samsung, and Google’s latest phones, there’s very little to distinguish this year’s crop from 2017’s has-beens. Meanwhile, outside of the big three, every other phone maker seemed content to jump on the notched screen ban…
- The Magic Leap Con - “Today, our world feels divided.” Rony Abovitz, CEO of the infamous mixed reality startup Magic Leap stood awkwardly on a circular stage, surrounded by hundreds of attendees of his company’s first developer conference, and first major public-facing event, eye…