Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- All items unlocked.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
Today i am going to be playing pocket build you can get it in the app store for 1 pound and play it it's a very fun game so far and i have more gameplay coming ...
- Added a new way of building single tiles. Just tap anywhere to build a tile and hold on to it or use 3D touch to delete it. - Added transparent tiles. - Bug fixes and improvements. Stay tuned for the next update which will include a new content update! Follow us on twitter @pocket_build Follow the developer of the game on twitter @jvekaria
Pocket Build App Video Statistics
Pocket Build Reviews (76)
Tristan Jerson Solaybar
I hope you have the free link of the games on your videos because in playstore its premium
This game needs trains
Well I see why you like this type of music .... At least I'm not bored or passed out
Ahh this game looks so gooooood but it costs money 😩😩
Online or offline
Chuck Norris uses the Shroud of Turin as a lobster bib.
Hayvan sesleri gelmeli. Ayrıca zombiler ve goblinler hayvanlara saldırabilmeli.
I really like the game but after I finish the plan in my mind I also would like to see peoples actions in it. If they would have jobs, quests and etc. game would be even better!
İts great game
Is this like tiny town?
If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.
Pocket Build App News
- Why You Should Check Out The New Firefox Quantum Browser - Mozilla claims its updated web browser is twice as fast as its last one, and uses a lot less memory than the competition—Google Chrome in particular. It’s called Firefox Quantum, and it might give the web’s most popular web browser a run for its money. Read m…
- How to Be an Environmentally Responsible Technology User - Technology is unavoidable, whether it’s the smartphone in your pocket, the computer on your desk, or the emails in your inbox. Unfortunately, all those gadgets and apps also have a pretty terrible impact on the environment. Read more...
- How to Make a Meal Plan For Your Next Vacation - I’ve always been a fan of pre-travel planning, to the point that I build a packing grid before every trip. The packing grid includes outfit components for every day of travel (based on predicted weather and activity), as well as a list of essentials that I do…
- How to Use Credit for Everything You Buy - About five years ago, I got into some credit card debt. (About $14,000 worth, when all was said and done—and I have since paid it off in full.) At the time I wasn’t earning a lot of money; I was using credit, as many people do, to pay for both the necessities…