Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- All items unlocked.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
Today i am going to be playing pocket build you can get it in the app store for 1 pound and play it it's a very fun game so far and i have more gameplay coming ...
+ Added GOLD! Goblins will now mine gold for you. + New camera angles. Slide 2 fingers up or down to tilt the camera. + Resources will now be mined in the background, if the game is paused or closed. + Added a recent items section. + Added new bridges, stairs and fences. + Added new props. + Added new rocks. + Added new buildings. + Added new plants. + Fixed color mismatching issue with the cliff edges. More awesome things are coming in the next update! Follow us on twitter @pocket_build Follow the developer of the game on twitter @jvekaria
Pocket Build App Video Statistics
Pocket Build Reviews (50)
Yo, in the description you said one pound. So I don't know what they want 1 pound of... maybe....I don't know
Guys thank you for nearly 50k views and almost 200 likes never expected to get this much attention on a video thank you everyone who subbed and liked
Pleas song one
I have the game but I dont know how to use iT.
Control your fears, build your self-esteem, radiate positivity, and the world will be yours ✨🌎🌟🦋👊🏼
Must read for new grads 👉How To Build A Career In Marketing When You Have No Connections
I’ll never keep my hopes up for as long as I live. That shit will build you up and tear you apart.
How do you save
It should go without saying, but it still bears repeating: don't knock on Chuck Norris' door on Halloween.
Idiot. Learn to make an informative video. We don’t want to hear your shitty music..
Cancer music deters viewers lesson01
Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Pocket Build App News
- How to Be an Environmentally Responsible Technology User - Technology is unavoidable, whether it’s the smartphone in your pocket, the computer on your desk, or the emails in your inbox. Unfortunately, all those gadgets and apps also have a pretty terrible impact on the environment. Read more...
- NPR and public radio group buy popular podcast app Pocket Casts - NPR, This American Life, WNYC Studios and WBEZ Chicago have teamed up to buy Pocket Casts, a cross-platform podcast app. The public radio outlets hope to improve the podcast discovery experience, help creators find new audiences and improve insights for produ…
- The gear you need to celebrate 4/20 like a responsible adult - It's 4/20 everybody, the High Stoner Holiday where we burn our trees rather than decorate them! The celebrations mark a magical moment when everybody can get the giggles with reckless abandon while satiating their munchies with traditional holiday tidings lik…
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact review: A smaller flagship without compromises - Smaller smartphones have fallen out of fashion. We now primarily use our handsets for browsing the web, gaming and …