Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ 2 will make you love taking photos.
Camera+ 2 is the best and most powerful camera app available. A complete rewrite of the original Camera+ that sold over 14 million copies, Camera+ 2 is better, faster and stronger than ever.
A lot of things have happened in the 8 years since we first released the original Camera+. iPhone cameras have improved dramatically - not only in terms of sheer optical quality, but also in the array of technical and creative tools they provide. Manual controls, RAW capture, depth editing are a few of the capabilities whose presence in a mobile phone was unthinkable just a couple of years ago.
We decided it was time to rebuild Camera+ to prepare for the next 10 years of mobile photography. We rewrote everything from scratch to create a solid and modern foundation on which to incorporate the advances we'll see coming with every new iPhone release. The result of that effort is Camera+ 2, and we are incredibly proud of it. It preserves the personality of the classic app you love, and it will enable us to continue in our mission to provide you with the best and easiest to use tools to express your creativity and personality. We hope you like using Camera+ 2 as much as we loved creating it.
Here are some of the best features in Camera+ 2.
Camera+ 2 supports and adapts to iPhone and iPad. Use the same shooting and editing tools consistently across all your devices, and take advantage of multitasking in iPad. All features, filters and tools are included in your purchase for all platforms - no in-app purchases required.
Photographers that need absolute control over their shots can use Camera+ 2’s advanced manual controls to select the precise settings they need. Shutter speed, ISO and White Balance can be selected using on-screen wheels and controls. In dual-lens devices, you can easily select Wide or Tele depending on your needs. The good thing about our manual controls is that they don't have to be present on-screen if you don't need them, so casual photographers are equally welcome.
RAW Capture and Editing
Enable RAW capture to get the exact image captured by the sensor at its full precision, to get the maximum flexibility while editing. Use our built-in RAW Editor to develop RAW images, or edit them on your computer with the tools you already use.
Depth Capture and Editing
In compatible devices (those with dual cameras, currently the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X), a Depth-capture mode is available. When you enable depth capture in Camera+ 2, the depth information is saved alongside the image, and the adjustments in The Lab section of the editor can be selectively applied to distant or close subjects.
Use the Smile mode to allow Camera+ 2 to detect smiles and shoot for you, or the Stabilizer mode to shoot only when your iPhone is steady enough to produce a sharp picture. The Slow Shutter mode provides you with the means to take long exposures, even in daylight. Burst and Timer modes complete our comprehensive offering of shooting modes for specialized purposes.
Best Photo Library Integration
Camera+ 2 editing tools can now be easily used on all the photos in your Photo Library. Switch between the Photo Library and the Lightbox by simply tapping a button. Or use drag and drop gestures on the iPad to copy or share photos. Files and iTunes integration are also available, so you can easily transfer pictures to your computer or other apps.
Faster and More Efficient
All-new editing tools rewritten from scratch take full advantage of the newest image processing technologies of iOS 11. We could discuss this at length but we think it suffices to say that we met our goal to make editing, sharing and exporting faster than ever.
Here is my full review of the Camera+ App for the Apple iPhone. Everything contained in this video is only my opinion. I was not paid in any way to do this review ...
Camera+ 2 App Video Statistics
Camera+ 2 Reviews (10)
Thank you. This is very helpful.
just an fyi....snapseed can edit white balance and a ton more...if you got this ap on your phone just for that you really don't need it
Also I noticed I don’t have that band about the shutter button where the shutter speed , auto etc etc is...do I need to do something to get that?
The app is great but wished that it has focus stacking feature as well. How to access Depth Editing? I don't see that option!
Bird & me!
Why I put 25 iso manual and when I look on exif, he show an other value as 400 or 800 or others
Compliqué au début mais y’a long on s’y habitue ça me semble une application formidable. Complicated that furthers at the beginning but would get along. 👍👍👍
how do you adjust the shutter speed if i'm taking pictures of a sporting event where there fast moving.. hockey , basketball etc etc...so the photo is clear and not blurry?
I purchased this app today 24.9.2018 and I find it to be a very good one, works very well and has most of everything in it to take, edit and share your photos. Excellent, I would have liked a video in it too but this is great for my photos. I recommend it and even worth the price. Thanks.
Camera plus is the best possible app for iOS devices. An improvement on the original suitable for all photographic skill levels. Outstanding.
1) No video mode. This second one is really annoying. 2) 9:16 camera mode can’t be taken diagonally. 9:16 camera screen doesn’t locked with orientation. (Even cropping in 9:16 can’t be changed, always cropping in horizontal mode) This feature is essential if you wanted HQ pic perfectly fitted for stories in other popular social media apps. 3) Customer service is poor. I tried to give feedback about these twice from app and no one responded me back.
The Camera+ app on my iPhone 8 crashes after I take a photo. Is there a fix for this?
...Where no man has gone before! Chuck Norris doesn't need the "Star Fleet". He's went everywhere.
Doesn’t do anything the regular camera app can’t do. Delete
Excellent you did a great job explaining! Thank you Dani
App not showing in AppStore
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
Camera+ 2 Wiki
Camera+ 2 app wiki coming soon. AFL Creative Services, Camera+, Camera Plus, iphone camera, camera, iphone, apple, apple iphone,
Camera+ 2 App News
- The Best Camera Apps - Last week, we asked you to tell us about the camera apps—for iOS or Android—that you can’t live without. Our Hive Five hunt was prompted by my work on the iOS and Android Lifehacker Packs, when I noticed that there are a ton of different third-party camera ap…
- How to Preorder the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL [Updated] - Google’s October 9th hardware event is approaching quickly, and over the past few weeks, rumors about what new devices Google will be announcing have been at a fever pitch. While we have a pretty good idea of what announcements to expect, the most obvious are…
- The Essential Android Apps for 2018 - Which Android app is worth a spot on your new smartphone or tablet? Trying to find the very best of the best is a challenging process, because there are millions of apps to pick from on the Google Play Store. Even if you just scan Google’s “top free” or “top …
- How to Get the Pixel 3's Coolest Features on Older Pixel Models - Google officially unveiled the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL after weeks of rumors and, unsurprisingly, they’re packed with new features and hardware that make them an appreciable upgrade over not just Google’s past Pixel smartphones, but many of their competitors a…