Welcome to Granny.
Granny keeps you locked in her house.
Now you have to try to get out of her house, but be careful and quiet. She hears everything.
If you drop something on the floor, she hears it and comes running.
You can hide in wardrobes or under beds.
You have 5 days.
The game contains advertisement.
Welcome to Granny. Granny keeps you locked in her house. Now you have to try to get out of her house, but be careful and quiet. She hears everything.
* More places to explore. * Now there is a second way to escape from Grannys house. * Added "Practise" difficulty. * More useful items to find. * Granny is now gone a little longer when she gets shot with the shotgun. * Granny now has a "pet". * Fixed some bugs.
Granny App Video Statistics
Granny Reviews (3,916)
The granny can go under the bed and she can eat u as u can see
I love this game! The first time I played this I got really scared and I wouldn’t leave the room! 🤣🤣🤣 but after a while I thought why don’t I move and then I knocked over the table and when granny killed me I jumped of the couch and ran around like a nutter! 🤪🤪🤪 but after a while it’s not scary and it’s actually really fun! I wish that you could play with friends because then it would be more fun escaping and it would make it quicker! Also maybe the grandpa could be nice and help you escape and comes with you! Last of all pls can you add a thing we’re if granny finds you, you can fight her and if you win you get an extra day or don’t die and granny leaves! If you add these I will be blessed keep up the hard work !!! 🎀🎀🎀🎀
This is such a good game hope there is a really big update for Halloween 🎃
I LOVE THIS GAME! I have had it for a while now and I have only completed easy and medium😂 I think you should add multiplayer so people can join. You could be a player and then someone else could be Granny and there could be 3 players and one Granny. All aside, I really enjoy this game!
Tammy I died on day 1 2 3 4 and 5 and she ate meh!
Chuck Norris changed his name to jesus christ to avoid the pauperize
Hey guys! Love the app but I think that there should be a two player option so that two people can work together, and if there IS two players you could make it harder by adding and Grandpa or something so we have to look out for two but mainly I think you should add a two player option
Hip Hop dance lover
I absolutely love this game but I would enjoy it even more if you guys added a multiplayer so we can verse other players maybe even in the world. But if you don’t take on board this advice, I will still love this game! 5 Stars for me!
The moment I heard about a new horror game I downloaded this asap it’s fun challenging and I love a good puzzle!!!👍👍I think there should be an update where granny has a guard dog that will bark if he sees you and you can feed it the meat to calm it down. Also there should be a death scene where you are on a noose and granny’s dog jumps up and bites you!! The nose should be in the dungeon area downstairs anyway this game is great!!!
Granny. Is mean and stupid
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world.
Granny is a term and nickname for a grandmother, a female grandparent. Granny may also refer to:. yammy, yammyxox, yammy xox, gamer, gaming, granny app game, granny, horror, granny horror game, slendrina, game, horror game, scary, gameplay, android, granny game, walkthrough, horror escape game, best horror game, granny android, granny gameplay, slendrina's mom, best granny horror game, granny game horror, granny game ending, granny game trailer, granny game glitches, granny gameplay funny, granny game walkthrough, granny gamer, ios game,
Granny App News
- Expecting the Queen for dinner? Make her favourite soup - A tried-and-tested recipe for callaloo soup, from a lifelong fan Callaloo soup is a lovely homemade meal that you would typically enjoy on a weekend. It is very different from a traditional English soup and has the consistency of stew. Callaloo, a vegetable t…
- What would an age-friendly city look like? - As the world’s population grows older and more urban, cities around the world must decide how to adapt “The first year was a bit like the first year of a marriage – but with 25 people rather than just one.” That is how Jude Tisdall describes joining a co-hous…
- 10 signs you don't know your partner as well as you think you do - Most of us like to believe that we know everything there is to know about our partners. Part of feeling connected to someone is believing you understand them completely. However, it can be easy to overlook the blind spots we have in our knowledge of other peo…
- 9 serial killers from around the world you may not have heard of - Everyone in the US knows about Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, and Aileen Wuornos. But serial killers exist beyond the US. From the "Butcher of Rostov" to the "Little Old Lady Killer," these are nine of the most terrifying killers from around the world that Americ…