■ Use your puzzle skills to eliminate pesky viruses!
• Match capsules with viruses and watch them disappear! Simply match three objects of the same color vertically or horizontally to clear them.
• Luckily, Dr. Mario and friends have virus-busting skills, and you can use leftover half-capsules to strategically zero in on especially meddlesome viruses.
• Take your time, because each puzzling configuration of viruses must be cleared using a limited number of capsules. Keep calm to plan your approach, and you'll rid Dr. Mario's world of viruses in no time!
■ Paging Dr. Mario!
• A colorful cast of viruses has Dr. Mario's world in a panic! Dr. Mario and friends have put on lab coats and grabbed capsules! Now they're ready to eliminate those unruly viruses.
• Dr. Mario isn't the only one on call—Dr. Peach, Dr. Bowser, and others are on duty. Staff up with assistants like Goomba, Koopa Troopa, and Buzzy Beetle to help your doctors out with additional skills.
• Doctors and assistants have various virus-busting skills, so experiment to find a combination that suits your style and pace.
• Hundreds of stages over many different worlds are ready for you to save! New worlds, new doctors, and more will be delivered on a regular basis.
■ Play together with friends and family around the world!
• You're not in this alone—send and receive stamina-giving hearts to use in stage mode! Then, show off your puzzle-solving progress.
• In versus mode, you can turn up the intensity on your virus-busting by challenging others to a one-on-one showdown—without using hearts!
• Find the right combo of doctor and assistants and aim for victory online to earn battle points and increase your tier!
• This game is free to start, with optional in-game purchases.
• Persistent Internet and compatible smart device required. Data charges may apply.
• May contain advertising.
Official website: drmario-world.com ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with In-game Purchases Rated PEGI 3 (Digital Purchases) USK ab 0 Jahren (Onlinekäufe)
Implemented bug fixes. We have included balance adjustments.
Dr. Mario World App Video Statistics
Dr. Mario World Reviews (0)
@Cadena3Com: #Cadena3Elecciones Reviví la entrevista de Mario Pereyra a @AlFerdez de @FrenteDeTodos …
@rockcock64: I still want to play a team based online multiplayer game where one team is SWAT and they play like a slow moving first per…
@AWild_Abra: 2012: Corporations make twitter accounts. 2019: Corporations make Mario Maker levels 2026: Corporations join your discord…
Chuck Norris once cast a fishing line into the Atlantic Ocean and caught 243 fish...then the hook hit the water
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Dr. Mario World Wiki
Dr. Mario World is a match-three mobile game developed and published by Nintendo in collaboration with Line Corporation and NHN Entertainment. It was released for Android and iOS platforms on July 9, 2019.. 任天堂, ニンテンドー, Nintendo, ニンテンドー3DS, Nintendo3DS, 3DS, DS, Wii U, wiiu, ウィーユー, Wii, Video Game (Industry), sv_nintendo, app, iphone, android, virus, viruses,
Dr. Mario World App News
- 'Dr. Mario World' hits iOS a day early - The doctor is in, at least on iOS, as Nintendo's latest mobile game, Dr. Mario World, has arrived a day early on iPhone, iPad and iPad touch. Several Engadget editors were able to play Nintendo's match-three puzzler before the expected launch date of July 10t…
- The Morning After: Amazon Prime Day strike plans - Hey, good morning! You look fabulous. Good morning, there! Amazon's Prime Day faces a threat, and we're not talking about Target and eBay's competitor sales. We also nail down some more details on Pokémon Sword and Shield, get a better look at what might be t…
- Dr. Mario World now available on iOS - Nintendo’s latest mobile game is now available for iOS devices, a day before its official target launch date. The game is based on the Nintendo game created in 1990 for the NES and Game Boy, and re-released/re-made a bunch of times over the years for various …
- Dr. Mario World Copies The Worst Mechanics of Mobile Gaming and It's Our Fault - Back in 2015 when Nintendo announced that it would start developing games for smartphones and tablets, I was excited by the prospect of playing Nintendo classics like Mario, Animal Crossing, and others without having to drag a console around (even consoles as…